The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2014, 05:26 PM   #81
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
So this one time the DL is just really terrible for me since I'm on my feet all day and work at least 2 hours past the DL...but I really love this concept! I'll try not to miss any more
Old 07-01-2014, 06:37 PM   #82
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Sorry guys, I'm going to have to withdraw from the game. I just don't have the time and it isn't fair to everyone else. Good luck!

Last edited by Rikae; 07-01-2014 at 07:03 PM.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:42 PM   #83
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Alas, I could not find a suitable ASOIAF image. This shall have to do. And I'm hungry. This is late, but not as late as the room service at that Inn!

Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 02:04 AM   #84
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Sorry guys, I'm going to have to withdraw from the game. I just don't have the time and it isn't fair to everyone else. Good luck!
Aww I'm sorry to hear that. It was lovely to have you play! ♥

Yes Boro, do try!

All these gifs and images make me laugh so much. Dead players have never been so funny.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:50 AM   #85
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay still have to drop out as well, but I won't know until later in the day. In any case, I'll be available to post this evening and will let the mods know then. With luck, things will be fine and I'll be extremely limited over the weekend but able to participate somewhat.

Sorry again, all. Things at work have just been far busier and more stressful than expected, and adding more stress and business is making everything go asplode.

*goes back to sleep*
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:16 AM   #86
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay still have to drop out as well, but I won't know until later in the day. In any case, I'll be available to post this evening and will let the mods know then. With luck, things will be fine and I'll be extremely limited over the weekend but able to participate somewhat.

Sorry again, all. Things at work have just been far busier and more stressful than expected, and adding more stress and business is making everything go asplode.

*goes back to sleep*
Oh no! I hope you'll be able to stay! But if not then no can do.

*hugs*