The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2004, 11:16 PM   #41
Erundil
Pile O'Bones

Erundil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Erundil
Silmaril

Can i ask why anyone would willingly admit to being a Nazgirl/Nazboy? Especially on a site dedicated primarily to the books.
The orignal post was hilarious, as were some of the later additions. But, some of the other posts seem to me to be just plain stupid (this post included).
*turns around, leaves the thread, and picks up HoME X and begins reading 'Athrabeth Finrod Ah Andreth'*
Old 01-15-2004, 11:34 PM   #42
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Ah, welcome Erundil! I'll bet you posted that just to brag about the fact that you're reading HoME X, didn't you? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] *Lyta thinks enviously of the day when she'll be able to get that far along in her reading* (I've heard some good things about the Athrabeth Finrod ah Andreth, but have never been able to plunge in, especially since I can't justify the expense of the later (hardback!) HoME's yet!)

Cheers!
Lyta (hoping that her post was not too stupid!) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

P.S. I haven't admitted to being a Nazgirl! I just felt like writing something creative! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 07:51 AM   #43
Arien_Tinuviel
Pile O'Bones

Arien_Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

hehehe bloodeh hilarious!I haven't read anything that funny in....about a week, and that's a long time, if I do say so myself. Which reminds me,I've been thinking of posting a Nazgul Appreciation Thread in the Downs somewheres.....