The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
Banthro
Newly Deceased

Banthro has just left Hobbiton.
(Re)Creating Tolkien's Middle-Earth

Hey everyone, I am new to the Barrows, but I wanted to inform everyone here about a project me and several other people are involved in. This project is recreating Tolkien's Middle-Earth in Minecraft, which is (as you can imagine) a large project. Before you get me wrong, I am not here to just advertise and try and get people for this project. I wanted to know if you at the Barrows could assist us in lore and anything that we may have missed. We like to think we have an extensive collection and a large atlas, but experts such as you may be able to help us out. We have done most of Moria, which has taken us about three months. We are also pretty much finished with the Shire and are moving north to build Arnor (we are currently building Annuminas). If there is anything you guys can do to help us, we would be grateful. Or, if you wish to visit our Minecraft server, if you have Minecraft, then you are welcome to come and see what we have done. Thank you for reading this
Banthro is offline   Reply With Quote