The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2004, 09:57 PM   #1
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Silmaril Fan Fiction Experiment

I've gone back to the old forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi) and converted it to an experimental Fan Fiction forum. I've never been able to keep up with the Fan Fiction section of the main site like I wanted to, so I've decided to see if people can add their own stories without getting into to much trouble. The same rules will apply for what stories we will accept, but if you are one of our authors who is tired of waiting for me to post your story, here's your chance. New authors are also welcome, of course!

If you already have stories on the main site, please post them on the Fan Fiction forum to help get it started. If you have a new story you'd like to publish, please do so.

**READ THE RULES***

This is not going to be a free-for-all, anything goes Fan Fiction forum. Just like Fan Fiction on the main site, it will be strictly moderated.

I hope your story qualifies. Post a question there if you are unsure.

P.S. This is just getting started, and things may change quite a bit before things are finished. There is even the possibility that it may prove too difficult to maintain and it just won't work. But with responsible posting from authors and good control from the moderators, I think it could turn into a great source of quality Middle-earth Fan Fiction!