The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 02:53 PM   #1721
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
All those who feel they can still manage a game if it starts soon, I will be starting sign up for TiG XXVII very shortly. Look for the sign up thread.

If Gil shows up prepared to start his game, then I will be glad to step back.

But...to make it official, at this point I have withdrawn from this game.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:18 PM   #1722
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots Official Notice

This is the official notice that I will be closing this thread within 24 to 48 hours. If you have anything to post here prior to that time please do so. It is unfortunate but being as Gil has not responded for almost 5 days I don't see how his game is going to go forward and his name will be moved to the back of the mod list that will be developed unless he can give me a firm committment to mod soon.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:10 AM   #1723
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Sad but reasonable.

If all those who waited here for a game will join Durelin's game we should be able to start in days. See: http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=13463
Old 12-12-2006, 12:44 PM   #1724
Lalwendė
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Does this mean that if I fancy a go at werewolf then i should head over to that new admin thread for a new game?

Sorry, I'm being an airhead...
Old 12-12-2006, 12:46 PM   #1725
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Does this mean that if I fancy a go at werewolf then i should head over to that new admin thread for a new game?
Yup! Looks like we're getting many of the same players in that one so please do come join.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:11 PM   #1726
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendė

Sorry, I'm being an airhead...
I'm very glad that you want to give it a go.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:55 PM   #1727
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Yeha, i am really backlogged in work right now, so if anyone wants to take over for me i will be glad, i hate to see Christmas Werewolf go down the drain, hopefully next summer when i have mroe time i can mod another game

again my apologies, but i feel that i must finish my work first before divulging into any other activities
Old 12-12-2006, 09:22 PM   #1728
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Thank you Gil for getting back to us. For those of you are wanting to join a game there is an open game accepting new players here. Please sign up there if you would like to play.

WWJ is officially closed and may be opened up at a later date if demand requires it. All future games will occur on the WW thread unless specified otherwise. If you have any questions or concerns about this either bring it up on the WW thread or PM me.
Closed Thread