The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2004, 03:23 AM   #81
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
1420!

Meneltarmacil looks like a gorilla.
But seriously you have black hair coveing your entire body arms as long as your body you use them to walk along with your legs.
Ok fine I was joking again.
Short black hair, 6'1, your face looks like you've eaten too many jalepeanos(sp?).
And did I mention you act like you're completely crazy.
Old 07-01-2004, 05:24 AM   #82
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Hey, I've got an idea! We should each find a picture of ourselves for an avatar, thus clearing up the confusion.
I think that the fun of it is not knowing what people look like. I don't necessarily want to know what everyone looks like.

Mad Baggins: around 5', with short brown hair - maybe some high-lights? You smile and laugh a lot. You have brown or hazel eyes.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 05:40 AM   #83
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Estel, you're the closest so far (although that's not saying much ) but you're still some way off. It appears that I have become quite tricky to pin down...

I reckon that you Estel are about 5'9, short dark hair, baseball cap, massive trainers and constantly chewing on a toothpick. As a result of this you have slightly crooked teeth but still refuse to heed your parents warnings of an early grave caused by gum damage.

(and what's this about a mug of ale? )

Oh! and Son of Numenor is extremely tall and well-built, but has completely spaced-out eyes that suggest he has never had any sleep. Also, very long shaggy hair, cuts it himself maybe once every three years?

Last edited by Eomer of the Rohirrim; 07-01-2004 at 05:45 AM.
Eomer of the Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 05:57 AM   #84
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Eye

Like, doesn't anyone have any crazy images of me?
Old 07-01-2004, 06:12 AM   #85
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Sleepy Ranger, you are about 5'7 with medium length brown hair and absolutely huge eyes that don't open properly, thus you look rather strange.

However, you also wear a huge black cape and are prone to lazing about on hammocks or putting on a lucky hat when you are on the barrowdowns.
Old 07-01-2004, 07:12 AM   #86
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Eomer of the Rohirrim: Built along the lines of one of my friends: tall, but not too tall, thin, but not skinny. You've got short dirty blond hair, possibly frosted. Your saunter always leaves the suggestion that you've got a song permanently stuck in your head. Your eyes are very much brown and leave people wondering what you could possibly be thinking. Occasionally they light up with some sort of feral spark... possibly when you see a dog that looks remarkably wargish?

Sleepy Ranger: short black hair, cut in a style that allows for spikiness, but is usually stuck out bed-head style. Your eyes are vividly blue. You can usually be found leaning in close to the keyboard of your computer, trying to squint out which key is which, while sipping three day old coffee that you filched from your parents.

Please, oh please, somebody tell me what I look like? Mirrors are simply soooo overdone these days... Besides, these descriptions are far more humorous.

Fea
Old 07-01-2004, 07:32 AM   #87
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Feanor of the Peredhil :
Now, I know that "Peredhil" is't the same as "Periannath". I *do* realize that. Nevertheless, that's what it reminds me of. Halfling. Yes. Feanor of the halflings. (Sorry, but you asked!)

So my mental picture of you is of a darkhaired, noble, handsome, creative, artistic, proud, warlike, defiant, radiant-jewel-carrying.... hobbit.

With hair flying in the wind. And destiny swirling around him.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:03 AM   #88
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Silmaril

Ah, Mark, I thank thee, and I have but one (maybe two) things to say: I will not tell you how accurate you are, because I rather like this description. What I will say is that the name Feanor of the Peredhil was chosen based on translation, as opposed to characters or *gender*.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:36 AM   #89
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

Quote:
tall and lanky
Quote:
skinny little shrimp
Hmm, you folks clearly haven’t read my earlier post.

Quote:
Please take no offence, SaucyPansy!
Actually, it’s the name I object to more than the description.
Old 07-01-2004, 09:37 AM   #90
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Eye I am NOT a gorilla!!!

Quote:
Short black hair
*Meneltarmacil has a heart attack and dies* My hair is anything but short and black.
Quote:
6'1
You've overshot the mark by a few inches, but that wasn't a bad guess.
Quote:
your face looks like you've eaten too many jalepeanos(sp?).
I don't even know what that looks like. I have never eaten a jalapeno in my life.
Quote:
And did I mention you act like you're completely crazy.
How very true. Everybody in my youth group thinks I belong in a looney bin.

I could, of course, just tell you what I look like, but that would ruin all the fun. Keep guessing, people!
Old 07-01-2004, 09:56 AM   #91
One of the Nine
Haunting Spirit

Location: In my mind. What? Why are you looking at me like that?
One of the Nine has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to One of the Nine Send a message via MSN to One of the Nine
Sting

Hey, I don't post much, but anyone want to take a shot on me? (I'm a girl, contrary to my name )
Old 07-01-2004, 01:02 PM   #92
Mad Baggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: A place where after thunder golden showers come falling like a rain of flowers.
Mad Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Pardon me?!?

Quote:
short dark hair in a bob cut, and crazy brown eyes, a half-witted, crazy smile plastered on your face, and always dribbling mouth
So basically you think of me as a toddler?

Quote:
around 5'
So close, but yet so far...

Quote:
with an avatar like that, you are going to have some trouble
*facepalms* Great...
Old 07-01-2004, 01:26 PM   #93
One of the Nine
Haunting Spirit

Send a message via AIM to One of the Nine Send a message via MSN to One of the Nine
Sting

Hmmmm....
Mad Baggins : I picture you as somewhat tall, but not too tall. Auburn hair, with maybe highlights. I picture you spunky and spiratic with a habbit of talking on the phone or online a lot (no offense). You always have a sense of style and know what's right to wear in whatever weather.
Old 07-01-2004, 01:28 PM   #94
One of the Nine
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil
I'm not a gorilla!
What about your location? ( )
Old 07-01-2004, 01:31 PM   #95
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Quote:
I reckon that you Estel are about 5'9, short dark hair, baseball cap, massive trainers and constantly chewing on a toothpick. As a result of this you have slightly crooked teeth but still refuse to heed your parents warnings of an early grave caused by gum damage.
Massive trainers? Expand a bit on that one... Other than that, the hieght is about right, but not much else . Sorry, but I don't chew toothpicks, my parents would have a fit now that the braces accomplished their mission only a year ago .

p.s. the mug of ale just fits the idea of you I have in my head, though I'm sure it's not true

Mad Baggins: Hmm, 5'4, 110-125 lbs, about 13-15 with blondish hair. Sometimes a little crazy/hyper, but hey, aren't we all? (I always assumed you were a guy...until you said you weren't of course)

Meneltarmacil: Lets see: 5'11", 130-140 lbs. About 14-16, closer to the 16 than the 14. Black hair & sunglasses seem to fit my image of you pretty well, though I've got to admit I always thought of you as a girl until you said otherwise... I think you're somewhat addicted to chocolate milk, though I can't say I don't envy you for that.

Son of Numenor: 6 foot mabye? Skinnyish, but not to skinny, black or brown hair, 15-18, probably closer to 18, good at crossword puzzles & riddles, & never one to shy away from a pizza (who is?). You like action movies, have already seen Spiderman 2, & will probably be sitting out on your lawn smoking pipe this 4th of July (well, maybe not).
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 02:28 PM   #96
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
I know it's weird but I do imagine people look like their avatars. I know that says a lot about my sanity, but also it's much more fun this way! Of course, for people who don't have avatars (like One of the Nine or Fea) I'm having trouble imagining them. Now Firefoot has gone and confused the hell out of me by changing her avatar from a horsie to a lion! *mumbles* shapeshifters...
Old 07-01-2004, 02:38 PM   #97
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril

Keeper of Dol Goldur: Whenever I read this guy's work, I picture a black haired, black eyed (possibly induced by contacts?) lanky guy leaning over some unfinished work, be it writing, drawings, or just reading some archaic documents. I can fully see him using a pair of brass knucks as a paper weight.

Sadly, I know Keeper, and so I also know that this description is pretty far off the mark. But my imagination is my own.

Evisse the Blue: about the same as I imagine Fleur Delacour from the Harry Potter books, only less snooty by far. Evisse has a skintone that reflects blue light, oddly enough, so although she looks nothing like a smurf, she is most certainly bluish.

I guess this is what happens to those of us who stick adjectives in our user names...

Fea

Edit: cross posting with Evisse the Blue. Now that is one heck of a coincedence!
Old 07-01-2004, 02:44 PM   #98
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Originally posted by Evisse the Blue:

Quote:
I know it's weird but I do imagine people look like their avatars
I think I better clarify something than: I look nothing like the Pillsbury Doughboy!
Old 07-01-2004, 02:59 PM   #99
Mad Baggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: A place where after thunder golden showers come falling like a rain of flowers.
This is a great thread!

One of the Nine

Firstly, I do talk online a lot. Very spunky, too. Good job!

Let's see. You have a very good sense of humour. You have dirty-blondish hair that is straight and grows halfway down your back. Your eyes are a dark brown, nearly black. They freak people out sometimes until they notice your warm demeanor. People always feel comfortable around you.

The Only Real Estel

Whoa, that's crazy! Right on the mark.

You, my dear friend, are quite spunky. Sometimes you bug your friends with your immense knowledge of Lord of the Rings, but who cares? You have shaggy brown hair and blue eyes, and you're a little on the short side.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:13 PM   #100
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Quote:
Whoa, that's crazy! Right on the mark.
Cool

Quote:
You, my dear friend, are quite spunky. Sometimes you bug your friends with your immense knowledge of Lord of the Rings, but who cares? You have shaggy brown hair and blue eyes, and you're a little on the short side.
Sorry, not so close . (blue eyes is right, though)
Old 07-01-2004, 03:24 PM   #101
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
The Phantom: A Black Ridery type of person, usually dresses in black & if he's wearing something hooded the hood is extremely deep & quite dark (or course). Everywhere he goes he's followed by a shadowy mist of secrecy. Few have ever seen his face, in fact, I'm only guessing that he's male. Nearly 6 feet tall, The Phantom can be a menacing & intimidating form when he puts his mind to it.
Yep, I wear black all the time, and yes I'm followed by a shadowy mist of secrecy. I'm also male and can be menacing and intimidating (especially early in the morning). Overall you did a pretty good job, but you forgot to mention my trim, toned abs and my magnificent butt.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:26 PM   #102
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Quote:
Overall you did a pretty good job, but you forgot to mention my trim, toned abs and my magnificent butt
Hmm, no..no I just can't see those on you Phantom .
Old 07-01-2004, 03:43 PM   #103
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Of course you can't see them, with all these black robes I have on. But there is more to this phantom than meets the eye.
Old 07-01-2004, 04:37 PM   #104
Mad Baggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Woohoo! Go blue eyes!

Hmm...the phantom menacing? Yeah, right.
Old 07-01-2004, 05:29 PM   #105
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
The Phantom: around 5'11", brown hair which is mussed and neat by turns, mischievious dark blue eyes, a smiling face. Somewhat of a computer nerd (no offense), but also athletic.

Saucepan Man: despite your earlier post, you are still tall and lanky in my mind, and your face is like your avatar.

Quote:
Now Firefoot has gone and confused the hell out of me by changing her avatar from a horsie to a lion! *mumbles* shapeshifters...
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 06:43 PM   #106
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
And Durelin as wearing all black and living in some deserted cabin in North Dakota.
Well now...isn't this interesting...

Now, all the good t-shirts out there are black...

And a cabin in North Dakota sounds good, if not a deserted one...

Congrats, Himaran! Sounds just like we'd met before, perhaps in another dimension of our earth.

-Durelin
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 07:44 PM   #107
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Durelin: Let's see...I'd say you're about 14, but probably nearly 15. You strike me as male (I hope I'm right on that one), 5'10" or 5'11", black hair, black/grey eyes, dressing in as much black as you can. You seem to be a relative of The Phantom, or at least he has a lot of similarities to him. Athletic, but you don't mind spending a lot of time on your computer either. And if you are female...everything still goes except you're only about 5'6"-5'8".

Quote:
Saucepan Man: despite your earlier post, you are still tall and lanky in my mind, and your face is like your avatar.
I have a hard time imagining Saucepan Man as anything other than his avatar, actually.
Kind've like how I can't shake the mental picture of Estelyn Telconater as the Princess off of Shrek (can't remember how to spell her name ), even though I already know what she really looks like.

Last edited by The Only Real Estel; 07-01-2004 at 08:25 PM.
Old 07-02-2004, 02:04 AM   #108
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Narya Nice thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot
Nilpaurion Felagund: Tall, with spiked blonde hair. He has light blue eyes, or maybe green. For some reason it is very easy to imagine him with a surf board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Snickerdoodle
Nilpaurion Felagund: dark hair, dark eyes. you have a rubber chicken dangling out of your back pocket. (no idea, but it seems to fit!)
Funny. No-one thinks I look like my avvie. *shrugs shoulders*

Lady Snick got two hits: I am dark-haired and dark-eyed - Angband, almost everyone in the Philippines is! - but have I no chicken, rubber or real.

But I am thinking about that surf board. Thanks for the idea, Firefoot!

There goes your life savings.

Hush, Adam.

Anywhen, some of you I've already seen in photos, which is kind of bad for this exercise. So to those of you I haven't seen...I'm still fixing my KH-11 for that.

For the meantime, symestreem looks like Raven from Teen Titans. Especially with her weird references to a cloak and hood. Melts objects with her mind, or her stare, whichever suits her.

Perks...is Calvin. A young hyperactive savant with all evil ingenious plots waiting to explode from his mind. Hmmm...could you think of something for me?

Lady Snick is tall, dark-haired, with a bubbly personality, and love for blue smarties.

Evissë - still can't get over the dots - dances around with her golden hair and white dress flowing in the wind. Don't know why, though.

Kransha is, you guessed it, the Overmind of the Zerg. Although essentially an immobile organic computer, he controls his vast minions with his Shakespearean words and Cerebrates. Unfortunately, Tassadar destroyed him with a kamikaze carrier.

Meneltarmacil always has a stone to throw at me. Oh, and he used to be a rampaging firestorm.

Firefoot is as close to a thoroughbred equine as I can ever imagine, with her long flowing locks and her proud demeanour.

And Nilpaurion Felagund, who hasn't lookd in a mirror for over two months, thinks he's either the Voice of the Sacred Crane, or Charles Babbage's paramour. Seen copying both HerenIstarion and Turambar's sig.

Adam!!!

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 07-02-2004 at 02:09 AM. Reason: something to add
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 06:57 AM   #109
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Boots

Estel, point taken; my image of you was horribly innacurate! I must also point out that, although I have never browsed the Downs with a mug of ale in hand, I have often talked Tolkien with ale (in more appropriate settings) so that image of yours definitely fits in well.

Feanor, a valiant effort, but you're almost completely wrong! I'll try and pin down your image as soon as I find out whether you're male or female. (The name suggests male, but I have a nagging suspicion, probably caused by Finwe who was, of course, female.)

Eomer remains surprisingly tricky to pin down....
Old 07-02-2004, 07:26 AM   #110
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
1420! <-- Well, here's a mug for you now, then

Quote:
I have a nagging suspicion, probably caused by Finwe who was, of course, female.
And, presumably, still is.

Eomer I see as Eomer from the LotR films (thanks to his avatar), yet clad in a tartan kilt (thanks to his nationality and my reprehensible tendencey towards stereotyping). Imagine Karl Urban playing William Wallace. Yes, the wode works too.
Old 07-02-2004, 08:13 AM   #111
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril

Quote:
Feanor, a valiant effort, but you're almost completely wrong! I'll try and pin down your image as soon as I find out whether you're male or female. (The name suggests male, but I have a nagging suspicion, probably caused by Finwe who was, of course, female.)
Me? Wrong??? Wow... as often as it happens, I still never get used to it. Like I said to mark, I chose my name based on translation, before I ever pulled out a copy of the Silmarillion, so that may or may not help with your gender issues. Mwahahahahaha. Actually, I'll just be nice and tell you: I am a girl, and the reference to Finwe made me laugh, since I referenced her myself when I laughingly told my boyfriend that a bunch of people on here think I'm a guy.

Humorously enough, Eomer, my image of you just changed.... in a very funny and quite obviously inaccurate way: You are now locked away in your local asylum, sitting in the corner in a straightjacket. Between laughing maniacally about how nobody knows how you look, you dictate to your security guard, who types everything you're saying. "Now Biff, thou shalt type [mwahahahahahaha]... thou shalt type that... that... [mwahahahahahahahahaha]... that Feanor of the Peredhil knows the airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow! [mwahahahaha]."

I don't know where that image just came from, but it popped into my head while I was typing the first part of this post, and I thought it too funny to leave in my head, where I alone would see it.

Cheers,
Fea
Old 07-02-2004, 01:29 PM   #112
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Boots Too good...

Saucepan and Feanor, I very much like those two images, regardless of how innacurate they are (well, Feanor's isn't too bad actually!)

And now to dispel the myth of Feanor of the Peredhil once and for all....

She is generally small. She has dark, almost black, hair which looks like she cut it herself yet is still very cool in a 70s punk-rock kind of way. Her eyes zip around the room at all times and she has the most mischevous (sp?) smile of any Barrowdowner, made all the more haunting by her abnormally long fingers, which point at you as if to say "I will capture you and lock you in my dungeon forever!" She constantly curls herself up into a tight little ball and the ignorant observer will consider her just another nervous little girl, yet the potential to explode into a wave of dancing fury is mere seconds away. Plus, she speaks in broken sentences which only add to the mystique, though those who know her realise that she is just not that eloquent (sp?) and would instead prefer to run away at breakneck speed into a wide open field, and imagine playing with the scarecrows.

*apologies for the (probably) bad spelling, my dictionary is elsewhere and my brain isn't certain of its own capabilities*
Old 07-02-2004, 03:38 PM   #113
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

My image of you, Eomer, is still of a Karl Urban-eqsue person with long blond hair, but now I picture you with old, worn jeans and t-shirt with a band name on it, sitting in a pub and arguing with someone over very small points.
Saraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:08 PM   #114
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Quote:
Estel, point taken; my image of you was horribly innacurate!
Point? No, you're reading to much into it if you see a point. Only pay attention to the fact that you were right on my height...

Eomer: Now that I finally tracked down my description of you, I realize that if didn't give much of one. Hints as to what I got right would be very much appreciated so I can have another partially-educated go at it . And feel free to take another shot at me (well anyone can, not just Eomer )

Sleepy Ranger: Male, 5'8"-10", incredibly sleepy most of the time, but not to lazy actually. Loves quote games & has a knack for picking a good sig (bonus points if you listen to the artist you got the lyrics from ). Black hair, which you recently decided to begin partially growing out.
Old 07-02-2004, 04:22 PM   #115
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril Tehehe

Eomer, I am highly entertained.

Quote:
She is generally small.
Got that right. Kinda goes along with mark's hobbit image.

Quote:
hair which looks like she cut it herself
That would be because I DID cut it myself about two weeks ago (and expanded on the cutting this afternoon).

Quote:
she has the most mischevous (sp?) smile of any Barrowdowner
True (my brother fully agrees, as will anyone who knows me).

Quote:
"I will capture you and lock you in my dungeon forever!"
I've not said that before, but I'll be sure to start... If only I had my own dungeon in which to lock people... Apart from what I just agreed with, I must say Eomer... you're just wrong, dude. Try again if you dare.

Fea
Old 07-02-2004, 04:41 PM   #116
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Eye

Quote:
What about your location?
Don't ask me, it's not my fault the zookeepers here all have extremely bad eyesight.
Quote:
Meneltarmacil: Lets see: 5'11", 130-140 lbs. About 14-16, closer to the 16 than the 14.
You just about niled that one, Estel. I am 5'9", 16 years old, and about 140 lbs.
Quote:
Black hair & sunglasses seem to fit my image of you pretty well.
My hair is anything but black. In fact, it's actually quite blond, and about the same shade of blond as Legolas's.
Quote:
though I've got to admit I always thought of you as a girl until you said otherwise...
Estel, I must admit you scared me when you said that.
Quote:
I think you're somewhat addicted to chocolate milk, though I can't say I don't envy you for that.
Not really. I'm more addicted to much less healthy stuff. You really don't want to be around when I've had too many Gummy Bears .
Quote:
Meneltarmacil always has a stone to throw at me. Oh, and he used to be a rampaging firestorm
*flings huge rock at Nilpaurion Felagund*
Old 07-02-2004, 04:48 PM   #117
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dûm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
Hmmm

I always imagined most of the dudes around here look like Comic Book Guy, Professor Frink ... or the three college nerds from the Simpsons.

I know logically that's not hardly close, but I can't help it.

As for Feanor of the Peredhil ... I'm guessing ... blonde, skinny, and wears Orlando Bloom t-shirts to school. Probably talks a lot ... about LOTR at all times (and when not it's probably some other fantasy topic).
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 06:04 PM   #118
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

Quote:
I always imagined most of the dudes around here look like Comic Book Guy, Professor Frink ... or the three college nerds from the Simpsons.
That's funny, Keeper. I actually do look like Professor Frink, despite the fact that I'm female. I've also taken to saying "Exelsior!" at odd intervals. The non-Downer friends I have all look like the three college nerds, so it's to be assumed that the friends I have over the Downs all look like that as well to some degree.
Saraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 06:06 PM   #119
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril

Orlando Bloom, Keeper? You make me sad. You fully just categorized me as an Orli-bopper and that I simply can't forgive immediately... Eomer was much closer to the truth, what with the at-home haircut and the dungeon comment. Even so, he's pretty far off the mark.
Old 07-02-2004, 11:40 PM   #120
Nimrothiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nimrothiel has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

I could post what Sleepy Ranger looks like, but that would take all the fun out of guessing or imagining for the rest of you. I'm interested as to what most of you think I look like; rather difficult without an avatar to go off of, isn't it? (I am still mad that the evil smilie is no more; this is really getting on my nerves, and I'm sure my continued ranting is getting on all of yours as well.)