The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2004, 09:15 PM   #201
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Narya

Quote:
Originally Posted by symestreem
Quote:
Saraphim is a female Saphiroth. Or a fleming spirit. I dunno. I'm confused.
Fleming? As in, spewing snot? You are confused.
Ah, the melodies of the Ancient Race...

Wait, sorry. Ma'am, I said "fleming" and "Saphiroth" because "Saraphim" was originally seraphim, which meaneth "fiery spirit," or something like that. Gets?

Anywhen...

Elennar is short, with curly dark hair. She has glasses. She prefers to be with her LotR books, or in the Downs, rather than with other people.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 05:06 AM   #202
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Estel, is the word you're looking for elevated? Or possibly pedantic...

But seriously, I'm beginning to imagine you looking slightly like me, which is hard to explain.
Old 07-09-2004, 05:37 AM   #203
Thorongil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thorongil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Thorongil
Quote:
Thorongil (if i spelled that right.... sorry if i didn't), the blond hair thing must be a direct result of your avatar. i think so, anyway.
Perfect spelling, but I don't think I look very much like my avatar, so if you go by that you'd be wrong.
Old 07-09-2004, 06:05 AM   #204
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Mister Underhill and I are identical twins.
Old 07-09-2004, 09:03 AM   #205
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Sirithheruwen has dark, dark hair, nearly black, and while her eyes are grey there is a flicker of blue in them for the keen observer to perceive. She is tall, slender, and very Elvish looking. If she does not let her waist-length hair fall loose she has tied it back in a neat braid or perhaps put it atop her head in a very charming fashion.
*weeps with joy* That's it, I can't say anything about what I look like now - I just can't ruin this beautiful image of me! The eyes are the closest thing, but some of the rest isn't too far off!

Saraphim: (If I've done you already, then me image has changed.) YOu, my dear, have long white/silver hair that hangs down to your waist. You always, however, wear it in a smooth pony tail. Your skin is very pale, and your eyes are a deep indigo, almost black-looking. YOu wear a lot of baggy black clothing, including a long black wool coat reaching to your ankles. It almost (but not quite) hides a pair of boots not unlike Aragorn's. (I *do* realize how far away this must be from what you really look like.)
Old 07-09-2004, 12:00 PM   #206
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Everyone who's guessed at me has gotten at least one thing right.
Old 07-09-2004, 10:12 PM   #207
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Boy, do I have a lot of catching up to do!

Pio: You have Filipina blood? Now that's interesting...

Evisse: I could probably be DeeDee, since Nil reminds me of Dexter anyway.

DSoU: I love you! But no, I don't look like Eowyn. I have eyes so brown they are almost black, but I would love to have green eyes. And I'm merely a little over 5 feet tall. Great description, though. I could wish I looked like that.

Eowyn Skywalker: Was that supposed to be me? If so, you gave the closest description yet! Not blue eyes though. And I'm not blonde, my hair's color is like my eyes'. And the glasses are definitely there, being a nearsighted Halfelf, though not futuristic-looking (I think). Funny, but I pictured you looking like Eowyn. By the way, I could have used your name myself.

SoN: I thought you were tall, dark hair and eyes, quite the nerdy type.

HerenIstarion: Ditto.

mark12_30: Blonde hair, blue eyes, very motherly, and has an infectious laugh. But I don't think these descriptions can apply to Mister Underhill.

I'm not really that good in explaining what I imagine, so I can't describe any more for now.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 05:03 AM   #208
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
Lhunardawen, you were right about HI. I saw a pic of him on his web page.

Boy, this thread goes on and on and on...down from the page where it began...
Old 07-10-2004, 06:25 AM   #209
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Quote:
this thread goes on and on and on...down from the page where it began..
Oh, indeed, Evisse. This is very much what happens to many threads.
Old 07-10-2004, 12:01 PM   #210
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylwen Dreamsong
often found sitting by a fireside telling those who will listen tales of Bonnie Prince Charlie and singing songs to that effect.
Nuru, I smiled the entire time while reading this.
Hmmmmm, Chairlie?? *grin* Then Aylwen, we have much in commen that I did not know. CHairlie is all right as displaced heirs go; but the songs about him are positively SUPERB.

"A wee bird cam tae oor ha' door..."

Gee! Maybe in heaven, you, Nuru and I could do a **long** campfire session. Nuru can lead all the Irish stuff, you can lead Prince Charlie, and I'll throw in some odds and ends.

THe three of us play guitar, Nuru and I also play fiddle and whistle... this could be **good**.
Old 07-10-2004, 06:31 PM   #211
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Helen, why not? Along with other dear friends of mine who'll throw in other charming instruments. It does sound fun... just don't make us too anxious to die.

I have had a startling revelation.... The Saucepan Man named himself inaccurately, for the last word should be entirely erased. He is no man... he is in actual fact a pan... The Saucepan.

Old 07-10-2004, 08:59 PM   #212
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dűm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

Whew. How the threads do grow after a few days on holiday.

Quote:
Saraphim is a 21 years old girl with short red hair, which reach down to her blue eyes. She has some freckles around her nose and cheeks. She is tall and slender and she spends her time either reading or jogging. She is a vegetarian but every now and then, on some special occasion, she enjoys a big greasy steak. Saraphim is very sharp but she doesn't brag with it and she is always there to help his friends whatever the problem was.
Quote:
Saraphim: (If I've done you already, then me image has changed.) YOu, my dear, have long white/silver hair that hangs down to your waist. You always, however, wear it in a smooth pony tail. Your skin is very pale, and your eyes are a deep indigo, almost black-looking. YOu wear a lot of baggy black clothing, including a long black wool coat reaching to your ankles. It almost (but not quite) hides a pair of boots not unlike Aragorn's. (I *do* realize how far away this must be from what you really look like.)
Tee Hee

But both have some close points.

I've got dark brown hair that only comes to my shoulders because I'm growing it out from a fit of the scissors. This is not nearly as exciting as what you two have dreamed up, but I do indeed pull it back as much as I can.

I'm not very pale; sort of a light olive complexion. I do have freckles, though. My eyes are like my hair, dark brown, and what with my involvment with the Nearsighted Elves Society, framed by exeedingly thick spectacles.

I am tall and rather thin, mostly because I do indeed jog (when I'm not reading, that is) and I'm not so much a vegetarian as a health-food nut, so I'm sorry to say that steak would become a grilled chicken in the amount of time it took the elves to decide that orcs were unfriendly.

As for my wardrobe, Sirithheruwen has it mostly pinned down. Se my post earlier, the first or second page, for more about that. But change the long black coat into a white one and you've got me.

And Nil, your witty little vowel switch had me snickering and giggling for a while. I never thought to re-translate 'seraphim' after I switched the vowels myself. It has sort of the opposite affect, doesn't it?

And Thorongil, you now look like Cloud to me, but a Cloud that prefers to spend time at the computer or library.
Saraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:29 PM   #213
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

Imladris
Quote:
I think that Esgallhugwen has red hair. Even though it is a bit sad that she didn't look more like the Dark Queen
*ding ding ding* And Imladris gets it right! My hair is auburn, but since everyone just calls it red, I suppose its red. I agree that it is sad that I don't look more like the Dark Queen, boy would that be fun!! Mwahahaa

So lets see with everyones deductive reasoning I think you've practically pinned me down as to what I look like, though I kind of gave away my height, but thats a minor detail.

Long red hair (thats slightly wavy, and just barely touches my derriere), brown eyes that carry a certain wistfulness at times, though can be kind. I'm thin and stand at 6' 1/2". I love to read and help others when I can.

Elennar Starfire your image of me is that of a doll, I didn't think my personality really fitted the button nosed type, or the dimples for that matter. But thank you none the less. Let me see, you have hazel eyes and dark hair thats just below your shoulders, your probably average height or so, and you like to wear the colour blue.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:24 PM   #214
Nirvana II
Wight

Nirvana II has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by symestreem

Nirvana is tall and blonde, with blue eyes. He likes to look cool and bored.
3 out of 5, guess again

Вы - пончик желе!

Я оказался снова.

Частное сообщение меня, если Вы понимаете.

Last edited by Nirvana II; 07-11-2004 at 07:55 PM.
Nirvana II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 08:28 PM   #215
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen, ye've just seriously creeped me out.

Quote:
Gee! Maybe in heaven, you, Nuru and I could do a **long** campfire session. Nuru can lead all the Irish stuff, you can lead Prince Charlie, and I'll throw in some odds and ends.
Can I come too? I play whistle! And hopefully will learn Uilleann pipes.
Old 07-11-2004, 10:42 PM   #216
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The end of the world as we know it. I feel fine, incidentally.
Maeggaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
Eowyn Skywalker, I read your description of me. Short? Not even close. Hazel eyes? Nope. Long hair? A few years ago, yes. Now, no. Purple glasses? Nooooo... You were right about the clothes, though.

I've always thought of Eowyn Skywalker as a blonde. Obviously I was wrong.

Pio I've seen in my mind's eye as a tall woman with long, wavy blonde hair and green eyes. She's thin but strong. I can see her wearing either a purple dress or a red shirt and brown pants. I don't know why.

Saraphim is obviously platinum blonde with large Japanese-anime eyes, just like her evil clone Sephiroth.

I've thought of Forim as having short brown hair. Not much else comes to mind about Forim.

For some reason, I think Cami (Child) has short, straight red hair.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:22 PM   #217
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

This is how I think of some of you guys;

Saucepan Man, Bombadil and The Perky Ent I always imagined to be really happy people with great sense of humors and always laughing.

The Squatter and Gil-Galad as really smart and serious people.

Eowyn Skywalker, Guinevere and the Barrow-Whight like there avatars.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:01 PM   #218
Nirvana II
Wight

try your worst to decribe me!

Вы - пончик желе!

Я оказался снова.

Old 07-12-2004, 09:18 PM   #219
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Narya

Nirvana II: You have two eyes and ears. Hair covers the top of your head. And you like butter.

Just kidding...
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 03:36 AM   #220
Thorongil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
And Thorongil, you now look like Cloud to me, but a Cloud that prefers to spend time at the computer or library.
Likewise, Saraphim. I picture you as Sephiroth in front of your computer at home, complete with the black cape and sword. And of course those greenish eyes.
Old 07-13-2004, 05:38 AM   #221
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elronds_daughter has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana II
try your worst to decribe me!
(this gleaned from your rather alarming bio)
you're a Hot Topic shopper, that's all i'm gonna say... hair dyed black, very Goth.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:06 AM   #222
Nirvana II
Wight

i do shop at Hot Topic, but your wrong about the black, partially, and the goth, wrong

Вы - пончик желе!

Я оказался снова.

Old 07-13-2004, 09:42 AM   #223
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

If anybody wants a vague idea of what I look like, my avatar (first and probably last... it won't be here for long) is a snapshot of me. I hope y'all can actually see it. Destroyed perceptions all around!

Fea

Edit: told ya it wouldn't be around long.

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 08-10-2004 at 08:05 AM.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 04:55 PM   #224
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elronds_daughter has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana II
i do shop at Hot Topic, but your wrong about the black, partially, and the goth, wrong
hmm... so lets see... maybe your more of a "punker" type person... (like me) worth a shot.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:29 AM   #225
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Silmaril

Nothing wrong with shopping at Hot Topic... That's right up there with shopping at Zumiez, which is great fun because I've got friends who work there. Shopping at particular stores doesn't make you goth, just gives you the occasional gothic tendency. Or a wicked sense of adventure. Either way, still fun.

Fea
Old 07-14-2004, 01:21 PM   #226
Nirvana II
Wight

13% percent of a good description

Вы - пончик желе!

Я оказался снова.

Old 07-15-2004, 12:29 AM   #227
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dűm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Lhun, even I invision Eowyn Skywalker looking like Eowyn with a lightsaber, so don't feel bad... I don't even let myself look like myself. The avatar IS me, by the way... *ruins everyones idea of what she looks like* But keep your perseptions... what exactly did you mean by "I could've used you name myself"... does that mean you know what my REAL name is...? Eep... that is not good... *hides*

Maeg, if you see me as blond, then keep your thoughts there... that picture of me is a bit... darkened... yeah... that's it. The lighting is odd, my hair is lighter than that... a dark blondy browny... weird color.

wilwarin538, YES, I look like my avatar... the present one, anyhow. Before I had Eowyn edited with a lightsaber-- I really don't like anyone knowing what I look like, or what my name is, and all... yeah.

Okay, now to the fun part...

Nervana II: Heh heh... I see you as not QUITE tall, with black eyes, brown hair with highlights. You wear a cape... sometimes, and look just like your mother, Nervana I! Heh heh... I've decided to start being mean, and withholding my ideas merely for the sake of keeping my preseptions.

elrond's_daughter: You are Elrond's other daughter, and do not really look like Arwen... you have a golden hair color, grey eyes, and are tall, with a gold tiara. But you are pretty, nevertheless.. I can't really explain my idea of you there. Heh.

-Eowyn Skywalker
Eowyn Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 12:18 PM   #228
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Having looked at enough profiles to make me feel as old as Methuselah's mother...bad move...I now just think you all look young..... and Feanor of the Peredhil looks so much like a friend of mine when we first met that I am beginning to think she forgot to mention she had a child

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 01:16 PM   #229
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril

Quote:
Feanor of the Peredhil looks so much like a friend of mine
Hehe... you never know!
Old 07-15-2004, 06:53 PM   #230
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Nirvana 2: 5'10", male, long black hair, which is always flying around as he head-bangs to his drums. Usually dresses in a punk-ish style, lots of black, chains on his jeans (which are usually JNCO), that sort of stuff. Drinks some coffee, but mostly loads up on energy drinks like SoBe (not that he needs them) & the occasional pop/soda. Is casually considering having an earring put in his left ear...

Fea: Goes on the occasional fruitless boating trip, drinks the occasional pop, occasionally plays sports, will never refuse the occasional pizza & spends more than just the occasional moment on barrowdowns but has more than the occasional amount of friends to balance that out.

Thorongil: Blone hair, 5'11", hopefully male or else I'm way off, works out, looks quite a bit like his avatar. Has a huge sword hanging on his wall at home & surrounds himself with friends & pop tarts. When he's not eating pop tarts or drinking Kool-Aid, he's watching movies with his friends, dreaming of the newest car he just saw, or on barrowdowns.

Last edited by The Only Real Estel; 07-16-2004 at 08:45 AM.
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 07:30 PM   #231
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Id like to know what you think of me. *smiles sweetly*
Old 07-15-2004, 07:57 PM   #232
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril

Quote:
Fea: Goes on the occasional fruitless boating trip, drinks the occasional pop, occasionally plays sports, will never refuse the occasional pizza & spends more than just the occasional moment on barrowdowns but has more than the occasional amount of friends to balance that out.
Oh my. Oh my, indeed. Estel... that is... so accurate that I'm slightly scared. I go fishing at least every other weekend with my da and eldest brother, and for the most part, we don't catch much, but the point is to get away from everything for awhile and hang out on the water. I don't drink much soda, preferring home-brewed iced tea and that sort of thing, but, as you said, occasionally. I occasionally play sports because I only occasionally come across one I'm inclined to play (various forms of hockey, pick-up games of soccer, 3-on-3 no-rules basketball games). I will NEVER refuse pizza, and if I did, there would be something seriously wrong, especially if the pizza is pepperoni, onion, mushroom, and extra sauce. I do spend a lot of time on here, but the rest of my time is split between friends, family, work, and my art (which happily enough is part of my work). You are... good.

Fea
Old 07-15-2004, 08:37 PM   #233
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Quote:
You are... good.
Ah, the compliment that I post on this thread for .

Quote:
I'd like to know what you think of me. *smiles sweetly*
By the 'smiles sweetly' bit I am reasonably sure that you're female . You have brownish/blondish hair (like your avatar), have a good bunch of friends, are on bd pretty regularly but not for to long at one time, about 5'6"-5'8", love popsicles, Monstors Inc., Lotr, & probably PotC. Make jokes often but laugh at other's jokes more, like some sports & love horses. Not to mention the fact that you like some pop, but usually the light-colored brands (ie: Sprite, 7UP, etc.).

Anyone have a guess about me? (serious or nonserious )

Last edited by The Only Real Estel; 07-15-2004 at 08:43 PM.
Old 07-15-2004, 08:56 PM   #234
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Wilwarin looks more like a doll than Esgallhugwen, with a tiny nose, pouty lips, dimples, and huge blue eyes with more eyelashes than anyone should have naturally. Her hair is dark brown, long, and curled into ringlets.
Old 07-15-2004, 09:28 PM   #235
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Originally posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim:

Quote:
But seriously, I'm beginning to imagine you looking slightly like me, which is hard to explain.
You're beginning to imagine me as looking slightly like you? Try to explain it...
Old 07-16-2004, 02:15 AM   #236
Thorongil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Real Estel
Thorongil: Blone hair, 5'11", hopefully male or else I'm way off, works out, looks quite a bit like his avatar. Has a huge sword hanging on his wall at home & surrounds himself with friends & pop tarts. When he's not eating pop tarts or drinking Kool-Aid, he's watching movies with his friends, dreaming of the newest car he just saw, or on barrowdowns.
That could be me,except for the hair and the cars(I don't really care that much about cars). I even have some samurai swords.
Old 07-16-2004, 05:41 AM   #237
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Real Estel
By the 'smiles sweetly' bit I am reasonably sure that you're female . You have brownish/blondish hair (like your avatar), have a good bunch of friends, are on bd pretty regularly but not for to long at one time, about 5'6"-5'8", love popsicles, Monstors Inc., Lotr, & probably PotC. Make jokes often but laugh at other's jokes more, like some sports & love horses. Not to mention the fact that you like some pop, but usually the light-colored brands (ie: Sprite, 7UP, etc.).
Well your are really close. The only things you were wrong about was the light coloured pop, I only like the dark ones. Im 5'6.5"actually, and my hair is more brown then blond.Otherwise thats really good.

Ellanar Starfire, you are way off, except for the brown hair.
Old 07-16-2004, 08:44 AM   #238
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Mark up two more close ones for me, scorekeeper!

Mister Underhill: 5'10, black hair, identical twin to Mark 12_30. Mister Underhill lives in his own little Middle-Earthish world. He tries to dress like hobbits as often as he can, but he's also torn between his technology & his opping responsibilities. Underhill either wears contact lens or is considering them, doesn't like to play sports because they're not hobbityish, & likes to drink tea & smoke his pipe more than guzzle pop & watch movies.
Old 07-16-2004, 10:11 AM   #239
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Well Estel, because I have tried, and failed, to pin you down, I have given up and instead imagined you as my slightly shorter, chattier clone.

Hope you don't mind. (Maybe you'd better just tell me, for your own sake! )
Old 07-16-2004, 10:14 AM   #240
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Quote:
Hope you don't mind. (Maybe you'd better just tell me, for your own sake!
What!? And ruin the fun of being hard to guess!? I think not...

p.s. you're just going to have
to learn not to give up so easily