The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2015, 09:38 PM   #2001
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oh I can assure you that however you look(ed) and talk(ed), it's nothing compared to what I saw in that dream! When I say vulgar, I mean... well, jaw-droppingly bad, and not just swearing but a general emptiness of language, like inane phrases and chatspeak and such. I just cannot see you coming anywhere close to that.

I did not find out the identity of the old rich man, so Gil-Galad it is.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:12 AM   #2002
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Question Other Dream Mithology and London Traffic

I had a Barrow Downs dream last night and another about a week ago which I haven't posted yet.

In the first one I was driving a rented car through London (a feat I'd be very reluctant to attempt in real life, as I hate having to manœuver in city traffic) en route from hotel to airport. Naturally I got lost and found myself in a backstreet with no idea how to get to the airport. A car in front of me turned right into a garage (this city was obviously only dream!London, as we were all driving on the continental side of the street), and just as I was passing it some people got out and I recognized Hookbill and Kath among them (the rest were unfamiliar). I stopped, tyres screeching, and we had a joyful surprise meeting. Right then I remembered that I had forgotten half my luggage at the hotel, but Hook and Kath were very sweet and helpful and informed the airport that I was going to be late while I phoned the hotel and convinced them to send the luggage directly to the airport. Unfortunately I woke up before we'd had much time to talk.

The other dream occurred tonight and involved Mithadan, whom I've never met nor interacted with a lot on the Downs. He contacted me because my wife's aunt, of all people, was to give a TV or radio presentation about Tolkien. Since Auntie has hitherto shown little interest in the Professor's work, Mith suggested the two of us ghostwrite it for her. We met at someone else's conspiratorial flat, and Mith, who looked a bit like a Beat poet and a bit like a defrocked priest, informed me we would have to do some original research at a nearby church/castle. Exploring it, we discovered a system of secret passages which kept narrowing until we could only squeeze through sideways, walking like Egyptians. Just as we finally reached a wide open hall my alarm clock rung.
Old 01-24-2016, 02:25 PM   #2003
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
This one was too amusing to keep to myself ;)

Today's dream, partially inflicted by Star Wars and partially by this thread, suddenly got a Barrow Downs twist.

A cruise ship belonging to the Empire with lots of passengers on board had some sort of accident not too far from shore. The ship sunk, but most of the passengers were able to swim/float to shore. However, because the Empire is inherently evil, they programmed the ship to release large portions of some deathly microorganism if it is destroyed. However, that organism selectively targeted certain racial groups. As a result, upon reaching the shore, most people just got up and walked away, but all Native Americans (yeah...) already were infected by this freakish pathogen and were lying on the sand, unconscious with fever. Meanwhile, Luke Skywalker and friends came to the nearby settlement to rid it of the Empire's presence. They discovered the deathly ill Native Americans, and briefly speculated about the nature of the pathogen. Before leaving the place, Luke appointed a person to govern the town and oversee the care of the Native Americans. When he was saying that, he mentioned the name of the town. It sounded somewhat like Omaha, and at that moment I realized that the person appointed as its governor was The Phantom. The end.

*bows*

I'd love to know more about this horrifying microorganism. It must be able to thrive in ocean water and travel quickly. Since its effect came several minutes after exposure, it was probably releasing some super strong toxins into the bloodstream (perhaps potent vasodialators, leading to a septic shock? Or neurotoxins?). All that the people in my dream said was that it was transferred with fluids and that "it's not AIDS" (by which I assume Luke meant HIV). Also, they speculated that the method of infection was swallowing small amounts of contaminated seawater while swimming to shore. Now that's some bio warfare!

Last edited by Galadriel55; 01-24-2016 at 02:34 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:17 PM   #2004
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

A few nights ago I had a dream that once in Edinburgh, I will be lodging together with Hookbill and Steve in a trailer. The two gentlemen showed up in said trailer here in Canada and camped out for a while, and assured me that I'm welcome to share the trailer with them once I come to Edinburgh. It might be a bit cramped, they said, but living costs are way cheaper, and you don't have to pay the property tax. I accepted their kind offer. After hanging out for a couple days, they went back to Edinburgh in their trailer. Over the Atlantic. Apparently, it's quite the trailer.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:51 AM   #2005
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
It's the Moot Trailer! Can this happen please?
Old 10-05-2016, 11:21 AM   #2006
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

The mental image of them bravely sailing across the Atlantic in the trailer is priceless.

I picture Hookbill at the tiller and Steve gallantly clinging to the TV antenna trying to keep watch.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:57 PM   #2007
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
The mental image of them bravely sailing across the Atlantic in the trailer is priceless.

I picture Hookbill at the tiller and Steve gallantly clinging to the TV antenna trying to keep watch.
My hand slipped.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:50 PM   #2008
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
After hanging out for a couple days, they went back to Edinburgh in their trailer. Over the Atlantic. Apparently, it's quite the trailer.
Are you sure they weren't driving Mount Zoom?
Old 10-05-2016, 06:48 PM   #2009
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Are you sure they weren't driving Mount Zoom?
Eambar maybe?

PS: apparently I repped you too recently, Agan. That was great!
Old 10-06-2016, 01:22 AM   #2010
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

I had a dream Mith worked in my office.
Old 12-17-2016, 09:50 AM   #2011
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

I had a dream Legate came over for lunch in what was supposed to be my parent's new place. We started talking about books (duh), one thing led to another and I ended up transferring to his computer all the Russian books I've saved up as pdfs, including the entire Harry Potter series.

You're welcome, Legate. If any of you want a pdf of a book you can't find in the library...
Old 12-21-2016, 03:08 PM   #2012
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I had a dream Mith worked in my office.
Was I grumbling about the heating, badgering people about invoices, cursing the photocopier and saying "Fine" in the way that doesn't mean "That's okay" but rather "Well if that is your attitude, prepare for Shock and Awe"?

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 05:27 AM   #2013
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

I had a dream that birthday celebrations at Pitch's place started a couple months early, and Downers were already gathering there with the plan of hanging around and partying on until July, which made Mrs. Pitch rather unhappy. I arrived too, and met some of the Finland delegation, Faramir Jones, and other unnamed Downers - and of course Pitch, who also seemed overwhelmed from entertaining guests for such a long time. At that point I realized that I was supposed to do a whole lot before coming there, and told the Downers that I would have to go back to Edingurgh "because all my stuff is still there. Oh, and I have two more months of classes". They suggested I "call in sick and stay until Monday night". I thought that's a good idea, but I couldn't for the life of me recall what day of the week it is now and what I'd be missing between now and Monday. Meanwhile, Agan was trying to show me what Finnish sounds like, but she kept picking borrowed words that basically sound like accented English. It was at that moment that we learned that war broke out, so everyone began studying the ranks and epaulettes of the officers (of what army? Well, the one fighting the war, of course!). Then we learned an interesting fact about the Finnish army (who was not, for the record, fighting the war). Apparently they have a semi-autonomous section lead by a medium-rank officer, and all their epaulettes, instead of having the usual stripes or stars or dots and stuff, have a unicorn head.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:09 AM   #2014
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

My family and I were on a long trip on some very large cruise, or maybe one of those Doctor Who city-spaceships, and Hookbill was coming for a visit. I made a very tasty looking baked dessert roll for his coming, and set off to meet him in the arrival place. I was a little late because of the baking, and he wasn't there by the time I came. On the way back I discovered he has met my siblings and some other kids, and they were all arguing heatedly over something in a park. "I am disappointed in you," I reprimanded Hook, "The kids are kids and my siblings are my siblings, but I thought better of you."

When we came home, I offered him the roll I made, but the ungrateful dream-Hook refused. "I am allergic to ragweed, cat dander, and[list some other allergies that are irrelevant to baked goods], I can't eat it. Even if you say you didn't use any of the ingredients I am allergic to, you have cats at home, and their hair could have gotten on the roll." Well, dream-Hook, for your information the allergens you listed are all respiratory and would not do squat to you if a tiny bit got in your stomach, it's not like you're stuffing yourself full of cat dander - but whatever, more dessert for me.

After chatting for a while, Hookbill said he was hungry and he really wanted eggs and carrots. So we started wrapping quail eggs (because we can, that's why) and pieces or carrot into foil to bake in an oven (because we can, that's why). Dream-Hook seemed very happy about the prospective meal, despite the possibility of cat fur getting on the tinfoil. The hypocrite.
Old 07-13-2018, 06:59 AM   #2015
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
So, last night I dreamed that The Barrow Downs was a book/hobby shop, owned by the Barrow-Wight.
I went inside, noting that it had been completely redecorated since my last visit. I found The Wight (who, for some strange reason, looked like this guy), and told him how I liked the new look of the place. He then informed me he had, in fact, just sold the store, and that woud be his last day there.
Crestfallen, I said I wanted to stay in touch, and gave him one of my business cards. The phone number on the card was wrong, and I gave him another card. The number on that one was wrong too, and with mounting dismay, I awoke. Analyze that, Freud.
Old 07-26-2019, 03:15 PM   #2016
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Last night I dreamed I met Esty on a train and persuaded her to join me for a little detour to Tübingen (the town where I lived until ten years ago). Once arrived there, we went to a library (not the one I used to work at) to look at a huge new illustrated biography of Tolkien containing many previously unpublished photos and drawings, and I remember us questioning the authenticity of some. We also went for a short walk on what must have been the forested Spitzberg (although it looked nothing like the real one), guided by some person we may have met at the library, before I put Esty on the next train to her destination.
Old 07-26-2019, 07:41 PM   #2017
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Last night I dreamed I met Esty on a train and persuaded her to join me for a little detour to Tübingen (the town where I lived until ten years ago). Once arrived there, we went to a library (not the one I used to work at) to look at a huge new illustrated biography of Tolkien containing many previously unpublished photos and drawings, and I remember us questioning the authenticity of some. We also went for a short walk on what must have been the forested Spitzberg (although it looked nothing like the real one), guided by some person we may have met at the library, before I put Esty on the next train to her destination.
That is actually not an unrealistic scenario.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:36 PM   #2018
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Not at all. All that was missing was a visit to fabric shop.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:00 AM   #2019
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
This would be a safe time to post here:

I dreamt that dancing spawn was playing in the recently concluded TiG CXIV, but she had a different username which I can't remember. I don't know what her role was, but she was one of the villagers who actively campaigned to lynch me. I woke up in a panic to check if I was still alive (which I was, at that time).

Note to self: Don't fall asleep with your laptop on your lap reading through the Werewolf game thread.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 09:11 AM   #2020
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Jekyll & Hyde?

Some time during the recent Werewolf game I dreamed that Nerwen posted on the Downs confessing that she and Urwen were secretly the same person and she started the infamous thread under her alternate identity so she had something to argue with herself about. She also had a third alias on the Downs which I don't remember the name of, except it started with I.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:24 AM   #2021
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Some time during the recent Werewolf game I dreamed that Nerwen posted on the Downs confessing that she and Urwen were secretly the same person and she started the infamous thread under her alternate identity so she had something to argue with herself about. She also had a third alias on the Downs which I don't remember the name of, except it started with I.
This would actually be hilarious.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:44 AM   #2022
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
It really would!
Old 05-21-2020, 09:57 AM   #2023
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Quote:
Quote:
It really would!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-I-I-Inziladun View Post
Quote:
it started with I.
It really would!
HMMMM...

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 05:20 PM   #2024
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

The weird thing about the last WW game was that I didn't have a single dream during the game (odd), but had one last night after the game ended (still odd). I don't recall the dream, though it involved wolf suspicion and Boro buddying up to an innocent whose identity I forgot to make them look like a wolf. Then Boro and said innocent were in a car on my driveway and were shouting something; Boro was leaving the car and the innocent was joking with him, blissfully unaware of his wolfishness. At this point I woke up and realized there really is a car on the driveway, and loud voices. I glimpsed Boro heading away from the car, and it looked like he was just dropped off by a buddy. Then I realized this wasn't Boro, least of all because he doesn't even look like the photos. Then I thought, if this is not just a dream-come-true-(literally) about Boro, who in Udun are these guys on the driveway? I thought maybe my neighbour had a friend drop by or something, it wasn't that late at night. But I haven't found out yet. Was the whole thing a dream? Did I ever wake up at all? We might never find out.
Old 04-14-2021, 01:45 AM   #2025
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
White Tree

I don't remember when was it the last time I had a Barrow-Downs dream, but today's counts as such, to a degree.

Majority of it revolved around going by a bus trip to some UNESCO site, which was a singular tree standing in the middle of a field, possibly somewhere in the countryside in Italy. There was something Tolkienesque about the tree, but that was not the Barrow-Downs part of the dream.

The Barrow-Downs part revolved around Lommy speaking to locals in Italian and making some jokes in it which was actually rather embarrassing, but also, more notably, Oddwen accompanying Jesus - as in, Jesus of Nazareth - as a passenger on the bus. (Sidenote: whereas I've had my share of Barrow-Downs dreams, this may be the first time in my life I had a dream in which Jesus made a physical appearance.)

Now the bus driver did not approve and wanted to throw Jesus out of the bus, claiming that he was "some unwashed hobo". Oddwen vehemently stood up in defence of the man of Nazareth, and to prove that he was no hobo, she testified that they had just been shopping together in a renowned fashion store for clothes of a famous international brand. To further prove that she was not making this up and that Jesus had really been buying some clothes in that shop (he was not wearing them, though - he wore the basic white linen you usually see him depicted wrapped in when he comes out of the tomb, so the bus driver's complaint was not unwarranted), Oddwen procured a plastic bag with the shop's logo as proof.

The driver accepted this explanation and afterwards became rather friendly and started chatting merrily to all passengers, to the point that he almost did not realise when he had arrived at the UNESCO site that was our destination and nearly drove into the very protected tree.

Sufficient to say, this has certainly been one of the more bizarre dreams of late.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 06:58 AM   #2026
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
(Sidenote: whereas I've had my share of Barrow-Downs dreams, this may be the first time in my life I had a dream in which Jesus made a physical appearance.)
Wow, that's certainly an unusual turn of events! But did the man say anything to you?
Old 04-14-2021, 07:41 AM   #2027
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Now, because of Legate’s dream, I have this song stuck in my head. (Not that I’m complaining, there could be worse but it’s going to be there all day )
Old 04-14-2021, 05:35 PM   #2028
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots I think today I may have topped my post count for some years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
somewhere in the countryside in Italy.

-and-

Now the bus driver did not approve and wanted to throw Jesus out of the bus, claiming that he was "some unwashed hobo".
Fashion can be very important in Italy.
Old 04-15-2021, 02:21 AM   #2029
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Wow, that's certainly an unusual turn of events! But did the man say anything to you?
Sadly not. In fact, he said nothing during the whole episode, merrily leaving it to Oddwen to handle the bus driver. Likewise, when later the driver became chatty and started talking to everybody, including him, he did not respond. But then, the driver seemed happy to just prattle on all by himself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Now, because of Legate’s dream, I have this song stuck in my head. (Not that I’m complaining, there could be worse but it’s going to be there all day )
I would apologise, but, to quote a classic, "you have done that yourself!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
Fashion can be very important in Italy.
I have no doubt.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 08:36 PM   #2030
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I had weird dream.

It was my first day at a company called “LunaCorp” and at least Encaitare and Formendacil worked there too. I was “clocking in” (which was like this high tech fingerprint and eye reading scanner). Someone said it’s my first day and for my orientation I could “explore the grounds but report back at my designated time” I asked what time and he just said “you’ll know.”

The clock bells rang and everyone that I saw working at desks (this is when I saw Enca) took this huge grey pill that said “LunaCorp” on it. I start exploring and it’s in this mall complex with a whole bunch of different shops. Really fancy stores, a lot of character and flair in them.

I saw Form in one of them and he was trying to pick out a sweater. I was all thrilled like “Michael! It’s my first day. Do you work at LunaCorp too?” And something was off he just robotically said “Yes. Everyone in this complex works here.”

I was still really enthusiastic “Oh neat! What’s it like working here?” He flat out ignores me. I repeat the question. And he angrily says “I heard you the first time. And you know it’s a job like any other.”

Then I hear in my head “Employee 704131 report back to HQ.” I ignore it at first because there’s all these exciting shops around I still want to explore. But the further I get the blurrier my vision gets and I get nauseous. The moment I turn back to HQ my vision clears up and a start feeling better. Then I get back in and do the fingerprint/eye-scanner thing and I hear someone say “his something (can’t make it out) levels are low.” I feel like a Vulcan death grip and as dream-me is passing out I wake up.

----

It was sort of a cool dream because it reminded me of those historical company towns, only contemporary more sci-fi. But strange as hell too because everyone I assume was mind controlled by the corporation.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:42 PM   #2031
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Boro, your dream is really creepy. Also, it is an excellent beginning to a scifi story. But creepy as hell.
Old 05-08-2022, 02:54 PM   #2032
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I saw Form in one of them and he was trying to pick out a sweater. I was all thrilled like “Michael! It’s my first day. Do you work at LunaCorp too?” And something was off he just robotically said “Yes. Everyone in this complex works here.”

I was still really enthusiastic “Oh neat! What’s it like working here?” He flat out ignores me. I repeat the question. And he angrily says “I heard you the first time. And you know it’s a job like any other.”
Sounds like Formendacil alrigt, nice that somethings doesn't change in dreams.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 08:15 AM   #2033
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Pipe

I dreamt that we have had a moot at Kath’s place, which was a very fashionable flat in a high-rise building in a major (but unspecified) city. Kath had managed to climb underneath a Lion feet bathtub, in order to do some cleaning. I was packing my stuff, and asked Kath if she had remembered to do any trolling on the internet during the moot. She hadn’t. We quickly agreed that it had been Hookbill’s assignment during the moot, and called him up to get some sort of status report.

Old 02-12-2024, 03:34 AM   #2034
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Had a dream I was reading and posting on the downs. Not exactly exciting, but also a very nostalgic dream to wake up from
Old 02-15-2024, 03:35 PM   #2035
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

I dreamt that I joined a gang of outlaws together with Lush. We were living on an inflatable motor cross track, that appeard to be drifting around the Caribbean. I then had to help her aquire lentils in Copenhagen, which involved crossing a particularly challenging road crossing.

I also had a dream of me, Boromir and Lommy going for the world championship in armwrestling.