The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2006, 03:01 PM   #241
Lalwendė
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund
I woke up, and then noticed that there was a little group forming outside the room I took for my own. They'll be having classes there, so I left. Then, I received a text message from someone I didn't know. I scanned it, but the only words I can remember were 'WW,' 'Ministry of Ministering,' and 'Davem'! Now, I tried to check the message again, but my phone's display froze, and I proceeded to bang it furiously on some surface.

Then I woke up. There really was a group forming outside the room. I was wondering if the second part of my dream would come true. It didn't, of course.
That's excellent!

I'll have to tell him to stop trying to interfere in other people's dreams though...
Old 01-14-2006, 04:30 AM   #242
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Silmaril Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendė
I'll have to tell him to stop trying to interfere in other people's dreams though...
Thanks. That would be much helpful. I sat through much of French class babbling, 'Where is it? Did I accidentally delete davem's message?'
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 07:59 AM   #243
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
*Hands Nilp a cookie and a dream for studying French*

I dreamt that Lhuna and Nilp were both sitting at a large wooden desk together. Nilp was frantically working - I can't remember whether it was on a piece of paper or a laptop - on the right hand side. Lhuna, on the other hand, had a computer out, but was instead playing a ball game with it. With, not on. She was somehow guiding a yellow ball along the top of the computer, and aiming to get it on top of a laptop far out of her reach. I think she was doing it all psychokinetically.

Later, Nilp became Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory. He invented a parachute, then launched himself into an icy ravine. Unfortunately, he forgot to account for the power of wind in his equations, and ended up being blown against the rocky sides of the ravine.

Even later, Dexter became me. So my subconscience was telling me, in a roundabout way, that Nilpaurion Felagund = the guy who be short.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 06:49 PM   #244
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Leaf *takes cookie*

Quote:
So my subconscience was telling me, in a roundabout way, that Nilpaurion Felagund = the guy who be short. (the guy who be stunt)
That could explain why I feel my body clock's in GMT . . .

EDIT: Actually, there is this interesting tidbit that proves your guy-Nilp theory--it even adds someone to the mix:

Quote:
. . . the phantom had disappeared and magically turned into Nilp or possibly the guy who be short . . . (Cai)

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 01-15-2006 at 07:54 PM. Reason: adding stuff.
Old 01-22-2006, 10:44 PM   #245
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I had a dream a week or so ago, about getting reps for things done in real life.

I dreamed I tried to get out my torch and melt some glass for lightbulbs (?), but my Mom tried to help and we ended up burning our hands and a wall.

When I logged onto the downs (still in the dream), I had four or five reps for the incident. These I remember -

Quote:
A well-placed quote ~

Angry. -mith

I wish people wouldn't stare.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 11:36 AM   #246
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

Alas for school and poor memory, so that I was unable to post this until many hours - over 40 - after 'twas dreamt.

The was a Fea, and verily did she come to England. I was a little surprised to suddenly find out that she was staying with me, but it was fine, so I went to pick her up.

On the way back to my house, Fea got off our bus because she was ill. For some reason, instead of going with her to help, I stayed on the bus and told her to get the next one, leaving her puking in a new country.

When I got home, I realised she wasn't coming back. I pulled out a piece of paper and emailed her - I don't know how I expected this to help. I took a look at the phone number and groaned - tricky as she was, she hadn't given me her real number. I should have guessed by the "square root of three" in it.

This is where the dream becomes hazy. We reunited somehow, and something happened with her passport and possibly nurses. Then we went to tourist attractions together
Old 01-26-2006, 11:42 AM   #247
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

I had a dream about that Barrowdowns Map that the Barrow-wight created (it's in the announcements sub-forum).

Lots of people were, for some reason, living in Scotland, and all I could do was wonder why I hadn't visited them or they me.

Mithalwen was somewhere on the west coast; Bethberry was in Perth or thereabouts. There was also a new user called 3girls, or was that in another dream...no, definitely on the map. I was so happy that I'd soon get to meet all sorts of Barrowdowners; then I woke up.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:55 AM   #248
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimé
There was also a new user called 3girls
No comment on Eomer's subconscience.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:40 PM   #249
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I dreamed about TGWBS last night...he looked most like the picture I drew of him sometime back here, but he was the right color. O_< And he actually had a chin.

Supposedly, in my dream, he was awarded for getting a girlfriend with his own personal bathroom in my Burger King designed by me. She looked like a hobbit lass. The bathroom was all white tile, and had at least three toilets and some funkily placed walls. I kept getting lost in it.

Plus, he and his new girlfriend got to star in a motion picture starring Jodie Foster, in which they were a poor family living in a trailer. The Mother (Jodie Foster) let TGWBS hold their $320 dollar rent money while she went inside the trailer, meantime TGW and his new girlfriend were kidnapped for the money.

The interview with Jodie Foster was hilarious.

Old 01-26-2006, 12:42 PM   #250
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
TGWBS, you left me? What an awful host.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:43 PM   #251
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
I am king Eleassar!!

Or so I dreamt of last night. It was a really odd dream as it involved some LoTR, some Werewolf and some oddities that do not belong to either Tolkien's work nor this lovely forum.

I was the King, but oddly enough my "palace" was... my bedroom... (why can't I have cool dreams? would have been too hard to dream of Gondor?) and I was worried because I could not find that darned wolf!! I knew it was out there, I knew it was someone from my city... but I was the King, the people were looking at me for guidance and I had no idea!! it was so stressing!! I remember arguing with some people I have never met (so I guess it could have been you all). Then I woke up.

I wonder if this dream meant that I'm somewhat of a bossy yet useless human being.... (King that does not what to do) or maybe it means that... I should NOT get my name down for the next werewolf game to be started.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:46 PM   #252
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The coast would be fine ...but I don't know Scotland well..... 10 days based in Edinburgh as a child - can't remember where we went now probably not that far, then a week in Aviemore later but years ago....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 02:42 AM   #253
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

I guess it's safe to say this now...

I had a hard time deciding the first two Nights who to choose for my Seer dream in Werewolf XVI. The only pertinent thing here is that on the second Night, I picked Gurthang.

Then that night, I dreamt that Moderadacil revealed that Gurthang is an ordo. I can't remember if it was through PM or something else, but I'm certain that's what he said.

The next Day, I received a PM from the same mod saying that Gurthang is an ordinary villager.

And for the next few nights, I've been dreaming of muddled confusion going on in Dol-in-Gaurhoth, which is not very different from what really went on there, really.

I guess I've been into my role too much...
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 01:21 PM   #254
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Last night I had a dream that for some strange reason, everyone in my neighborhood still had Christmas wreaths hung on their doors and houses and Anguirel was going around with an incinerator gun burning them because "it was time to do it." He was sort of a dark masked hero and I was the only one who knew who it was, but he didn't realize it was me. Everyone seemed to think this was a grand idea except my dad, who was mad at me and my family because "we never have Christmas wreaths, and we finally got one, and you're letting him burn it!"
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 03:06 PM   #255
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elronds_daughter has just left Hobbiton.
My dream didn't involve 'Downers (though I have had a few of those), but it involved the 'Downs. For some odd reason I was trying to think up a caption for the new picture in Crazy Captions, and I came up with a couple good ones....but when I woke up, I couldn't remember them. I hate it when that happens.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:10 AM   #256
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I had a dream last night in which I was checking my e-mail and I accidentally deleted one from TGWBS, marking it as spam. I was worried in the dream because for some reasons, PMs weren't working, so I couldn't explain why I hadn't written back. Odd dream.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:45 PM   #257
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Two nights in a row...

Last night, I had a dream that Alcarillo apparently could not see my most recent post in the Eorling Mead Hall, and he was really mad that I had not posted because he wanted to post but could not until I had responded. He sent me a really hateful PM and threatened me that if I didn't post, he would do something. And I was really confused because I definantly had posted, but he didn't get that.

Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 04:20 AM   #258
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

1420! Re: Weird dreams.

I had a dream just this morning about the Reunification of the Entish Bow crew, plus piosenniel and her husband (well, I thought it was her husband) talking about something or another (darn, I forgot!) Then suddenly pio storms off, and her husband says to the rest of them, 'Look what you did. You made her angry.'

As if by cue, the sound of a knife chopping something fills the air. He continues, 'It'll take me a day to get her out of the kitchen.' And then he storms off, too.

I'm trying my best to come up with a meaning, but I see nothing.
Old 02-02-2006, 01:41 PM   #259
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
I had a dream last night that I had started two new threads in 'The Movies' for analyzing two different screen captures from FotR. All the answers I got were something like "this is a stupid thread" and "why would you start a thread like this". Then I got two PMs that were actually neg-reps from Kuruharan that said:

This is a bad thread!

and

*pat on the back* This is really bad!

Well, rest assured that I won't start a new thread for a while after this - at least not in The Movies.
Old 02-09-2006, 12:06 PM   #260
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Question Starring: Abercombie and Shelob

After a long time without any dreams even remotley connected to the Downs it finaly happend. I had a dream about two downers, this really should not be a suprisse to me as I have been bombarding them with PM's for a while. Yes I am talking about Abercombie and Shelob.

The dream goes like this:

I am sitting in a bar with some Abercombie and Shelob after a short while some of my friends walks in to the bar and join us at out table. (I belive we had agreed to meet there) I introduce Abercombie and Shelob to my friends. After a good while on of my friends named Thomas tells us that he allso know a girl named Shelob, only that she is infact a Giant Worm. . . As soon as he has spoken those words Shelob starts to transform and within a very short time she looks exactley like I have allways pictured Glaurung. (More like a worm than the classical dragon) We then go back to talking normaly and the dream ends with Shelob still being a worm.

Now the thing that pussles me about this dream is, why wasn't Malkatoj in it. . .

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:36 PM   #261
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
I've joined the ranks of Downs Dreamers. It goes something like this:

I was in the cafeteria, having lunch with the ATMers (minus lmp, but more on that later). For some reason, they all looked just like people I go to school with, even the ones whose pics I've seen. We were all having a good time discussing plot lines when lmp walked in wearing a long black cape. He had turned into Anakron from the RPG and was yelling something about how we weren't working on his challenges and asking how we managed to escape Mordor and go to Philly without his permission. We all ran and hid under the tables. Then a food fight started and Anakron kept yelling at the food tossers to hit us with the french fries.

Then I woke up. Never did find out if the french fries hit us or not.
Old 02-13-2006, 05:39 AM   #262
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

I dreamt that Shelob was modding the next WW game.

Yeah, interesting.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:38 PM   #263
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

White Tree Hehe.

I dreamt Shelob PMed me not to mod the next game. Then I realised I wasn't really dreaming, just in a wakeful dreamlike state.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:31 PM   #264
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Shelob seems to be bussy running around other peoples dreams (dreamlike states)!

Why do you do that ?

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:42 PM   #265
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Ya, well, try having phantom zooming in and out not to mention B-W in a ghostly form. It's rather creepy, yet exciting.
Old 02-17-2006, 07:42 AM   #266
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

I dreamt that I was discussing Revelations with Lhuna by PM. She casually slipped into the conversation the fact that she had worked out the apocalypse was coming in four days time.

I became very worried, to say the least.
Old 02-17-2006, 08:17 AM   #267
Bźthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bźthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bźthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bźthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bźthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
1420!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the guy who be short
I dreamt that I was discussing Revelations with Lhuna by PM. She casually slipped into the conversation the fact that she had worked out the apocalypse was coming in four days time.

And half an hour sooner in Newfoundland?

(That's a reference for Formy, Gil and the other Canucks here.)
Old 02-17-2006, 11:10 AM   #268
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Two! Two! Two dreams in one!

Day before yesterday, I dreamed I was looking through people's avatars to collect three which had the names of their 'Downers on them...the only one I found was Thinlómien's, which dismayed me because I realized then that she had changed it.

Then last night I dreamed that I assigned the Star Spangled Banner to the Shire because I did a duet with Boromir88 at a baseball game. (B88, I like you a lot, but you need to learn the words. ) Yeah, he looked like his pic on Tig's picture page, Boromir costume and all.

Old 02-17-2006, 02:48 PM   #269
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
And half an hour sooner in Newfoundland?
Uh oh!! Our poor friends in Newfoundland!! Oh well, not much you can do about it.
Old 02-17-2006, 08:59 PM   #270
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by the guy who be short

Why don't you reply to my PM so we can make your dream come true?
Old 02-18-2006, 07:48 AM   #271
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuny
Why don't you reply to my PM so we can make your dream come true?
I'm getting there... I'll try to get it done before the end of the world.

But for now, I shall recount a tale of Mithalwen.

It was really odd. She was on some sort of dating website; I can't remember my place in the dream. I think she may have been showing me one of the functions of the website, where you could choose to search for people by race - for example, you could exclude Jews. This makes sense because I was discussing racism and Nazism and such with Eomer, but I don't see how Mith came into it. Perhaps my mind was rebelling against too many Eomer dreams.

She had lots of curly hair, just as I imagine her, anyway.
Old 02-18-2006, 03:04 PM   #272
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

There's no coincidence there. Look through the thread and you'll see that certain people have been dreamt of together more than once.

And I must correct something you said in that last post, TGWBS. I quote you: 'too many Eomer dreams.' Huh? The very phrase does not make sense.
Old 02-18-2006, 03:29 PM   #273
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Weird dream last night!

I had a dream in which I went to Buckingham palace and Eomer was there. He offered me a cup of tea. For some reason, I had some in my suitcase. Also, I remember there being a portrait of The Saucepan Man and Davem in the palace.
After this, Gil-Gallad was on Television, I cant' remember why.

I think I need a psychiatrist.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:51 PM   #274
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
i dreamed that in my past WW game, i would be killed by the wolves screaming "My plans are ruined!"
Old 02-19-2006, 05:59 AM   #275
Gothmog
Shade of Carn Dūm

Gothmog has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Gothmog
The origin of Trolls?

I dreamt something really strange last night. It's not an actual Barrow Downs dream, but it's certainly Tolkien-influenced and i guess the time I've spent here made me dream this dream. So I hope it qualifies for this thread

In the dream I found out the true origin of Trolls. Apparently, Elves with exactly 3 names (forenames, middlenames and surnames and nicknames included) can't remain Elves. For example: Beleg Cuthalion can be said to have two names, but if he was called Beleg Cuthalion the Brave, he would cease to be an elf. So what happens?

Well, first of all these three-named elves hates bilateral flowers (!). Why I don't know, but it's a fact. Second: they transform into Trolls. Yes, it's true! It was a Troll that told me himself. He had a scottish accent and kept calling me "Bart".

Now, who needs a psychiatrist?

He who breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom
~Lurker...
Gothmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 05:43 PM   #276
Shelob
Shade of Carn Dūm

Shelob has just left Hobbiton.
Just now I was downstairs reading a play when I started to drift in and out of sleep. While definately on the sleep side of this drifting I dreamt I'd checked barrowdowns and gotten a positive rep which read:

"#--@- Elvpoii!!!!! What a terrible post begining! -Eomer"

This woke me up, and I'm not sure if it was the shock of getting such a rep or the attempt to figure out what 'elvpoii' means....
Old 02-28-2006, 05:52 PM   #277
Aiwendil
Late Istar

Aiwendil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Aiwendil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Aiwendil the Seer?

A curious thing happened to me last night. As I went to sleep, I was pondering Squatter's cryptic clue in the "Which Downer am I?" thread - Different Set of Circumstances Makes Suspicious Tea. The answer eluded me.

Then, in a dream, a word came to me: "Kettle". In my dream, I went to the 'Downs and did a search for a member with "kettle" in the name. But I woke up before I could find one.

It was the middle of the night. I struggled to remember what I'd just been dreaming about. "Kettle". There was once a Barrow-downer with "Kettle" in his name, wasn't there? Or was I, in my half-waking state, thinking of "RKittle"? I nearly staggered out of bed to go to the 'Downs right then, but I thought better of it, rolled over, and went back to sleep.

This morning, as usual, I stopped at the 'Downs. By this time, the dream seemed fairly silly to me, but I searched for "kettle" anyway. And there it was - a member named "Kettle of Fish". It was the solution! I raced to the "Which Downer" thread . . .

. . . to find that Mithalwen had just made that very guess and that he was right. My glory was stolen.

The moral of this story, of course, is: if you wake up from some Barrow-downs related dream, get up and go to the Downs.
Aiwendil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:18 AM   #278
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Silmaril Aaaaaargh!

Eomer of the Rohirrim, get out of my subconscious, will you?
Old 03-01-2006, 11:58 AM   #279
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

Taxes due...

I dreamt that the Barrow Wight was somehow taxing us on BDs usage. A taxman came round to my house and presented me with a £400 bill. I'm not sure what the usual tax rate was, but I persuaded him to lower it to 40%, and was overjoyed (I hugged him) when he did so. So it must have been significantly higher than that.

What we were taxed on, I have no idea.
Old 03-01-2006, 01:10 PM   #280
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Well, it seems I have now entered the realm of Barrow-Downer Dreamers. Well, I've had a couple of dreams with Werewolf or Rep in them, but last night I had my first proper dream involving a 'Downer. Or maybe two...

For some background information, it's essential that you are aware of my employment as a Cook (sometimes this equals Grunt) in a pizza shop. In my dream, it seems that it was either late at night or sometime in the earlier afternoon, since I was the only cook in the store. It also seems that I was still somewhat sick, and was in need of using the washroom.

At this point, Anguirel comes in, and I get into a huff because he was supposed to have been there earlier (apparently Anguirel works with me...) and I was ticked off because I needed him to cut his pizzas while I went to the washroom.

At this point I woke up, and realized with a shock that Anguirel is a 'Downer, not a co-worker, so he could not have been buying pizza, or working with me, and he definitely couldn't have a PIN number of "X".

TGWBS seems to have been in the picture somewhere as well... Possibly he was the useless delivery driver that was leaving all the work to me.