The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2007, 11:18 AM   #361
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm not happy with the current lynch options. Not. at. all. I still have time for a second, better look at Sally, morm, and Menel, but if I don't find anything I rather feel like adding Volo or the Might, probably Volo, since he's suspected more by others.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:24 AM   #362
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

While its good that multiple candidates are up on the chopper today...

Oh dear...

I don't like the way this is going.

With the best intentions in the world...we may end up hanging multiple people.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:24 AM   #363
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Although I admit that Sally could be innocent, I still think that it is much more likely that she's a wolf, and to be honest fron those remaining I can't see anyone being more likely furry.

I find it somewhat strange that so many consider that I have a "suspicious" link to A Little Green only because I voted for her late, from a "safe" position and because I agreed that her description of me voting myself out of frustration was correct.

Does agreeing with a known wolf on such a matter make one suspicious? If yes, then please explain why. As for voting her late, you will notice that I first wanted to vote for Sally, and hoped that others will vote too, because at that time and now as well she was the one I suspected most, and not Green.

Guess a double lynching is too risky as we don't know much yet, I hope that the Seer is doing a good job and might provide with some information soon.

Last edited by The Might; 12-04-2007 at 11:26 AM. Reason: xed with all since 359 I believe
The Might is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:28 AM   #364
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I just got done reading Menel's last post and I must say it looks like he's grasping at straws here. One of his 'evidences' is that I suspect Fea on day 1. I always suspect Fea and Kath...both have said as much and know why...yet again Menel you should really read more than a few posts to draw conclusions. On day two I explained my vote for Volo was my gut. I didn't have a lot of time to read and reread everything and wouldn't be around longer so I made a vote.

I for one am more convinced that Menel is a wolf. Volo might be innocent and Menel is leveraging my suspicion against him to 'prove' his innocence, though I suggest we continue to look at Volo as I think many good and valid points are brought against him. But the way Menel treats him it feels difficult to believe that a wolf would talk about the other in such a way.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:39 AM   #365
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
While its good that multiple candidates are up on the chopper today...

Oh dear...

I don't like the way this is going.

With the best intentions in the world...we may end up hanging multiple people.

Kuru, this seems to be covered in false sincerity. To be fair, I am fairly convinced you are a wolf so my objectivity is out the window on it but it seems that way to me and I wanted to point this out to others who might be a bit more objective than I.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:47 AM   #366
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
When Sally says something "on topic" it's sensible. I'd like to keep her.

Even though he is off and his arguments aren't too convincing, Menel still seems genuine to me on a second look.

morm is definitely too defensive, but that's all I can say against him.

I think Kuru's concern about the risks of a double lynching is way out of the reasonable. The village is still relatively large, and we're not that insane here. I think we can handle a fourth option:

++Volo
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:48 AM   #367
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
I suggest we continue to look at Volo as I think many good and valid points are brought against him.
Morm lets hear some reasons come out of your own keyboard for a change.

Whatever else could be said about me, I've not been hiding behind the opinions of other people. I've been standing on my own, which is not a wise wolf tactic (since you seem to want to talk about that so much).

Or do you have a very good reason why the last thing you'd want to do is say something that could definitively be pegged to you?

Tell you what, I'm more than open to being persuaded to vote for Volo or Menel (who I admit is getting rather worrying).

Now's your chance.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:52 AM   #368
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

*makes a note that in post 366 Macalaure said a double-lynching isn't all that bad...and added another candidate*

Just for future reference in case we need it.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:18 PM   #369
mormegil
Maundering Mage

In post 175 I talk about the voting pattern and conclude that the most likely based on that are Menel and Volo. In 215 I voted Volo based on my gut because honestly I didn't have anything better and wasn't fully caught up nor would I be on that day. In post 316 I bring up how Green spoke about Lommy and Volo and it is analagous to how I view wolves treating each other. Post 352 I give a short quote from Volo talking about Menel. Both seem wolfish...I've spent more time on Menel and so the interaction again reminds me of wolfishness.

So honestly, I haven't had much to go on with Volo but only voted for him once and I stated unequivocally that it was my gut and no real hard evidence. Up to today I don't think I had much by way of hard evidence. I still don't think I've got a full lock on anybody so I try to keep my mind open. Time is a finite resource for me so I focus my intentions where I feel they are needed most. With so much 'Kill Morm' talk I've been doing a bit more defending than I like but I have honestly been trying to bring up points against multiple people...you included Kuru. While my points seem valid to me, they probably are rubbish so generally ignored.

What I find odd is how annoyed you keep getting at my talking about wolf tactics...should I instead talk about seer tactics? I believe we are in the business of killing wolves...it's not odd to get a crimincal pychologist to think like a criminal does...I think it's very helpful to spot those trends and more than anything that is what I am trying to do. Yet, you reprimand me for it...why?

Also Kuru, I find it odd that while I have tried to bring up many points against many people you harp on Volo and the lack of things I've done there. Why focus in on that when I've said, again what I consider decent, things about others who look suspicious but yet I don't have the time to do lengthy posts about everyone or stay up till 3AM basically chatting instead of searching for wolves (Kuru I'm not pointing to you on this one just a little annoyed at having to spend that finite time reading irrelevant blather)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
Or do you have a very good reason why the last thing you'd want to do is say something that could definitively be pegged to you?
Come now Kuru, I think it's hard to believe that I have not been outspoken.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:46 PM   #370
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Morm, I do agree with you about Volo, but it seems a bit strange that you immediately call wolf on Kuru as soon as he begins speaking out against you. Care to explain that?
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 12:54 PM   #371
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Morm, I do agree with you about Volo, but it seems a bit strange that you immediately call wolf on Kuru as soon as he begins speaking out against you. Care to explain that?
I think I have made some comments on that Shastanis. But a few others are that he is always to be watched, always! He is good at fooling people...that does not make him guilty but shouldn't be overlooked. Second, and it's something I have tried to work on but fail on occasion, when people suspect me for what I think to be flawed reasons I tend to suspect them. It's not all the time but I do have that habit on occasion and it might hold true here. I don't remember it coorelating with when he began to suspect me but let's be honest, we knew he wouldn't be here on day 2 and on day 1 there wasn't much to go on with him. So is it odd that on day 3 I suspect him based on more information that I have?
Old 12-04-2007, 01:02 PM   #372
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
1/6

So: a short introduction:

Fea, morm, Greenie and Sally have suspected and trusted each other in a very interesting pattern and I'd like to show it to you. You know my reasons to think Greenie and Sally and morm wolves, but I have not had this far a reason to suspect Fea. However, she would so well fit the wolvish triangle formed by those three previously mentioned, that I've changed my opinion of her.

Next, Greenie's comments on others, then morm's, then Fea's, then Sally's, then my conclusions and other comments.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 01:03 PM   #373
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
2/6

Greenie on morm
Day1
#103 "Aaaargh someone please enlighten me on what's so overly suspicious about morm? I reread his posts and found nothing too alarming there."
Well, to me that seems like she's really a bit annoyed (and maybe even panicky) because her fellow wolf is to be lynched on arguments she doesn't consider valid.
#190 " PLEASE, WHAT MAKES MORM SO SUSPICIOUS? [eek-smiley] I still don't
get it, despite the various arguments made on a connection between Valier's death and morm's guilt." Asks why I suudenly find morm suspicious. It looks like she's imitating Fea again and somehow I don't like it... also, her expression of feelings is a bit exaggerated which leads me to think there might be something between her and morm... As to her questioning me, it looks like she's trying to make me reconsider my suspicion of her fellow wolf... That could be over-interpreting, though.

Day2
#163 Asks Volo to explain something he had said about morm. I refrain myself from reading too much into that.

In short: I think I've missed a part of my post and she did say once again she said she believed morm innocent again but I'm too tired to look it up again right now. Anyway, she looks suspiciously much like defending a fellow wolf.

Greenie on Fea
Day1
#30 Replies to Fea's banter about soccer and curling. Now, this mightseem like a little thing, but it suggests she is comfortable enough around with Fea to reply her banter and what better a way for a newbie to get to know an old school player than Night1 wolf PMs? Greenie was pretty reserved on Day1 and this doesn't quite fit the pattern.
#41 Agrees with her on the impossibility of catching a wolf on Day1. I don't like it how she immediately adopts Fea's attitude. Do we see a newbie wolf imitating her more experienced companion's playing style?

In short: Well I think I really have lost a part of my post when continuously copypasting and saving it to different places... because I think she said something about Fea on Day2 as well, but I might have mistaken. Anyway, I don't like the way she feels os comfortable about Fea and imitates her.

Greenie on Sally
Day1
#72 As for the others, Nerwen and Sally both look pretty innocent at the moment. Well, could be anything. But somehow I wouldn't wonder if she had included a fellow wolf of hers in such a useless sentence.

In short: Looks like a wolf avoiding being connected with a fellow.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:04 PM   #374
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

3/6

Morm on Greenie
Day3
#316 Speculates on her comments about me and Volo. Could be anything.
#347 "DUH! It just hit me why Green attached herself to me. *hits himself for being so dim-witted* She knew she was a wolf and knew I am innocent, but it looked highly probable when she kept asking why I seem guilty that I would be lynched. What a better way to look good, though it does backfire occasionally, than to question why the main lynch suspect is well...the main lynch suspect when you know him to be innocent." Now that is probably the most fake-sounding comment there ever was in this game.
#369 Mentions her when accusing Volo. Well, a wolf would love to do that... but everybody uses dead wolves' comments so...

In short: He did not mention her once when she was alive! She was such a heated topic that I find this really suspicious.

Morm on Fea
Day1
#22 "The other two that are guilty are likely Kath and Fea as they usualy are guilty." Well, he could say that regardless of his and Fea's roles.
#60 "Anyway, it's good practice to lynch Fea on Day 1 as she generally only causes problems the later it goes. " Well, this hardly gives any clue of their roles or relations.
#95 "Kuru, me wanting to lynch Fea is akin to me wanting to lynch Kath...it's based on principle not reason." See above.

Day2
#145 "Fea, the problem is I feel it far more likely that the wolves didn't mention Valier much if at all. That is the general Modus Operandi of first night kills." Neutral stuff, obv.
#175 "Fea seems a bit more lost than normal." Now, I think it is notable how clearly he avoids saying anything serious about what she thinks of Fea and her possible guilt or innocence...
#215 "Fea I did read your posts because I do/did suspect you so I wanted to see more of what you said and based upon that I still suspect you a bit but you seem more sensible on the matter...which kind of scares me honestly [winking smiley]." Now where did that suspicion come from? Maybe because it'd look to bad if they trusted each other too much? And just look how he makes his suspicion such a little thing he needs not continue it later... Very fishy.

Day3
#364 Mentions her when talking about Menel's poor argumentation. Repeats he always suspects her. Doesn't tell anything.

In short: Could be anything. Thought there is something fishy here.

Morm on Sally
Day2
#145 "I don't understand Sally and her logic. -- In conclusion Sally,
Volo and Menel are the most likely wolves our of those seven." Now he
could well suspect a fellow wolf, couldn't he? Just like he could
suspect a fellow innocent or whatever.

Day3
#308 "Now Sally is rather confusing but I'm guessing she's an innocent trying to be silly and garner reactions...though likely unfruitful [grinning smiley]" Could be wolf-on-wolf -statement, could be somethign else.

In short: Looks like wolvishly distant. Though that conclusion could be reached when talking about morm and almost any other villager, too.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:04 PM   #375
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

4/6

Fea on Greenie
Day2
#202 Replies to her question about morm's suspiciousness. See "Fea on morm."
#203 In a summary: "A Little Green - definitely new. No denying the "what? I'm so confused, please pity me" is over-doing it a bit. A lot. I have to admit, she's a likely vote for me today." Funnily, she seems to change her opinion about her while writing this. And I'm afraid it seems more like a planned action than a changing feeling.
#222 Votes her. "Because of all the players I could choose, especially four hours before deadline, Green is the one who seems both wolfish-and-confusing.
She fits into both of my preferences for who to vote for: her actions make me think she's guilty ("What? Me? How could I be guilty, I barely even know who mormegil is!") and other people seem to agree with my instincts on this one (which means it's not necessarily me just making things up)." I think that sounds like a wolf-on-wolf thing, especially that "other people seem to agree" -part. Oh, and I could so well see a wolvish Fea voting a second pack-mate of hers just to look innocent and laughing all the time...

In short: Looks less suspicious than Green's relation to her, but definitely doesn't clear Fea at all.

Fea on morm
Day1
#90 "I could so easily say the same about you, morm. I was a wolf with you in the past. We were really good wolves. Ergo, I know you're a really good wolf who doesn't come off as wolf-like. My logic is usually this: Say it's the last day and it's me, mormegil, and some other random player. Neither seems any more or less innocent than the other. I know I'm innocent. I KNOW I'm not going to have any idea who to vote for. So my 'strategy,' if you want to call it that, is, when in doubt, to lynch somebody who I know will cause me doubt later. If I have a definite suspicion, I vote for the person I think is guilty. But if I don't know who to vote for, instead of lynching at random, I vote for somebody I know is going to complicate my decision-making later on. Does that make sense? Should I try to rephrase it?" I think she could say this very well if she was morm's fellow wolf, it's the kind of bluff I think she would enjoy. Anyway, this quote doesn't surely point at them being companions, though.
#97 "Just so everybody knows: I take no offense to morm trying to kill me. We have a long history of this sort of thing. I want him dead too." Then she goes and votes him saying he shouldn't have voted Valier. I can see a wolf-Fea doing this to wolf-morm. If morm got lynched, Fea wouldn't be suspected and if he didn't, well, she'd consider it a very funny joke and banter in response to his comments about her. It is a sort of game between them and it definitely doesn't mean they can't be
companions, almost the contrary.

Day2
#140 mentions him when talking about Valier's posts. Says she thinks Valier was killed to frame morm. Now why does she cahnge her opinion of morm this quickly? Simply because Valier died? I consider it odd how she jumps from attacking him on Day1 to defending him on Day2. A wolf
realising her fellow really is in danger and giving a helping hand? Now, you might ask, why would she defend her fellow olf this obviously. I ask, why not? She know the villagers listen to her and may form opinions based on hers, so why would she not use it to help her fellow? After all, if morm was lynched, she could always say "come on, I wouldn't be as obvious as to defend him, if I was his fellow wolf".

#143 Quotes morm. Hardly anything suspicious here...
#146 "Thing is, I really don't think morm would kill Valier. It makes a lot more sense that the wolves are trying to frame him. I know he'd sacrifice himself for a cause (he's done it before), but it just seems so outright stupid for a morm-wolf to kill a villager in the night who seemed to have dreamt about him. Except that it's such a transparent set up that I can't help but think maybe the wolves aren't really trying to frame him, they're just trying to make it look like they are? In any case, I'm leaning toward morm's innocence. I just don't think he'd have killed Val, especially if she'd dreamt of him. It's just too self-incriminating." What I said about her defending him above. If
they were fellow wolves, she would be quite ruthlessly and smartly using her supposed superior knowledge of morm to assure the village. Besides, her logic is slightly faulty, as she so easily discounts the possibility of a double-bluff.

#202 Says morm is seen as suspicious because "1) he's morm (that means
he's suspicious)
2) he voted for somebody people think looked, in retrospect, seerish
3) that person, who expressed suspicion in him, died in the night
he treated the accusation as a joke". Elaborates on that. Says 4 is a bad reason for suspecting him. "Basically, morm has as much of a chance
of being a wolf as any of us. So it's stupid to say "he must be." Because he mustn't." Says morm was
framed by the wolves regardless of whether he was a wolf himself or not. "Either a wolf or he's not. We could kill him to find out, but I think we're wasting our debate on him. I think the wolves are probably sitting back and giggling." I find it very possible that she could have said such things about her fellow wolf. On the other hand, this doesn't mean they're fellow wolves.
#203 In a summary: "Mormegil - innocent. Or I'll be forced to lynch him day one every game in our future for so completely pulling one over on me." Ouch. That does sound a bit like a wolf-on-wolf comment, doesn't it?
#220 "Because the person I voted for yesterday has since stopped looking worrisome to me." See what I said about this switch of opinions previously...

In short: I don't like how she jumps from accusing him to defending him.

Fea on Sally
Day2
#203 In a summary: "Satansaloser2005 - shrug". Well, what a betterway to treat a fellow wolf than not say anything about them at all? But I'm definitely not claiming this statement is incriminating.

Day3
#281 Agrees with Farael that she is supicious, because she's causing chaos. Now that suspicion came quite around the corner... Did she realise she'd finally have to pay some attention to her fellow wolf and come up with an opinion of her?
#283 "Crossed with Sally.
[expression of malcontent]" Now she follows the line she's taken...
#350 Votes Sally. "I feel like the regression back into 'normalcy' was more like a flinch. I still don't know what to think of her earlier "Am I a wolf? Am I not a wolf? Lalala." It's gutsy/stupid for a wolf and irresponsible/stupid for an innocent. Either way, not the sort of likely action I'm comfortable keeping around. I wish I had time to stick around and analyze/watch/etcetera. But I'm not really sure of my suspicions right now. I'm comfortable lynching Sal and hoping she's lupine. Even if she's not, I'd say the village is probably better off without the chaos (I know, this coming from me!)." Now this might be a bit too much even for wolf-Fea. But she is one of the few players there are I could see as doing this to her fellow wolves...

In short: That last italicised comment.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:06 PM   #376
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

5/6

Sally on Greenie
Day2
#257 "Wow! To be honest Greenie has flown under my radar completely. I really need to get more sleep. hehe
Sidenote: with any luck both Greenie and Rikae will be wolves. What fortune would that be!" Now that sounds awfully much like a comment one could make on a fellow wolf as an excuse of not mentioning her.

Day3
#269 "Congratulations to the many villagers who managed to capture the furry beast Greenie yesterday. The Breath shall breathe no more I say, as I sigh in relief." Sounds like a very unsincere wolf congratulation, eh?

In short: Wolvish with a big W.

Sally on morm
Day1
#94 "For some reason I bumped into Morm this morning and I thought he felt a little fuzzy. [rolleyes-smiley] Call it a hunch, but for now that'll have to do, being day one and all." Unless I'm mistaken, she didn't mention him earlier. now this is an odd vote, and quite a bold move if they're both wolves. However, Sally has been, like Volo said, flirting with the idea of being evil and never denied the possibility of her being a wolf, so why wouldn't she jokingly say that about her fellow
wolf on day1 and vote him? That would fit the picture, if you ask me.

Day2
#167 "Secondly I think that there are three possible answers to how Morm fits into last night's kill:
A: Morm is a wolf. The wolves took Valier to be the seer and thought perhaps she dreamed of Morm. Thus they needed to shut her up. This could be a double bluff by the wolves, looking like they're framing Morm but actually not, which also constitutes a risk on their part that Morm will
be found out and killed.
B: Morm is not a wolf. The wolves took Valier to be the seer and wanted to shut her up before she dreamed of any of them. This is, as has been discussed by Lommy and others, a frame job on Morm by the actual werewolves.
C: Morm's wolfishness is irrelevant. The wolves picked Valier completely randomly.
I don't know which option it is though, that's the tough part. :S"
Could be fellows, could be not. However, it's interesting how she phrases A. I believe she was the first one to bring up that framing double-bluff. Now why did it occur to her? because it was what they really did? Interesting...
#169 Votes morm again. "Not completely sure about this, but Morm rubs me the wrong way wolf-wise, so I'll take a chance on it." If they were fellows, this would be bold wolfing, but perfect cover as well. It seems to me like she thinks morm might be going down and tries to get
advantage of it.

#182 Slightly defends me against his accusations of flip-floppery. Also, answers to his general accusation that no one has discussed yesterDay's votes. Does not understand his statement of there being two known innocents, asks for an explanation. Whatever way...
#218 "P.S. I just realized that Morm voted Volo. So chain of events is Sally votes Morm, Volo finds Sally suspicious for picking on Morm, Morm votes Volo. Unless my logic is hugely flawed, that means that it is unlikely that both of us are wolves, Morm and I that is. Because A: why the heck would I vote him both days so vigorously, unless I am either incredibly stupid or incredibly clever, B: the same for Morm's actions today in a way, voting someone who finds me suspicious is either ballsy or idiotic, C: okay I can't think of a C right now but that's alright I'm sure someone else will analyze this post in a bit anyway." I think this has been commented on enough. I think it's a desperate and faulty try to save either of them.

Day3
#325 "I still have a bit of a thing for Morm. One of those things that I can't explain, but I just feel him to be wolvish. Could be the sleep-deprivation, could be instincts, I don't know. I just feel him as a wolf. But voting him both the last two days seems to be unproductive, so I'm just going to change course and look at everyone else more in-depth." She is persistent...
#326 In a summary: "Morm: I've covered this. nuf said. not leaning towards guilty, but rather tripping over it." What I said.
#327 Names him as the person she'd prefer to vote. Surprise, surprise.
#344 "I still think Morm to be a wolf. I know, I'm stubborn, but it's a gut thing. He strikes me as fuzzy. Thus in my sleepy logic the ones trying to help him are either in cahoots with him or just believe him. Either way she's added just based on that. Definitely not enough to vote her or anything, just something to consider if/when Morm is revealed as a wolf. Again, I have my one hunch and can't let go of it, which isn't wrong in itself because surprisingly I'm normally right, but the problem is that Brinn isn't necessarily guilty or innocent based on that one action;' I'm just reminding myself to check into her again later." Doesn't she get bored? Sounds like wolvish argumentation.

In short: She's a bold wolf and he's her fellow.

Sally on Fea
Day2
#167 "Brinn and Fea, I concur. " Well, hmm, nothing, I guess.

Day3
#326 In a summary: "Fea: eeks. I don't know. One post strikes me as ordo, the next as wolf, and so on (you know what I mean.) I can't make up my mind." Smells all too much like wolf-on-wolf. Really.

In short: That last bit is just way too wolvish. Just what a wolf would say about her companion when she's about to die.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:07 PM   #377
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

6/6

Summary: Well... I thought I had a stronger case. This is all based on ifs. I think this case rather proves that a combination of morm, Sally, Ligre and Fea is possible, than proves it true. If any of the remaining three proves a wolf, I'd have a very close look at the others. I'm quite confident Sally and morm are wolves, but I'm not too sure about Fea. She'd be very bold to vote all her mates in turn, but I could see her doing that.

I'm a bit concerned that I've used all my energy on this case. While I think it is credible, I think I should pay attention to other people as well. But really, no one really strikes me as innocent - except Mac and Farael - anymore. *sigh* I think we should lynch Sally and morm next, though.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:14 PM   #378
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Hehehe, that's something for you to read. I'm so glad I'm done with it even though I did have one good point against Fea I totally forgot...

Now, a few comments on those things with which I cross-posted.

I really find neither Volo nor Menel overtly wolvish... Menel is somewhat suspicious but I wouldn't like to vote him right now because he feels quite innocent. Volo then... I used to trust him but when everybody has so much against him I'm not too sure anymore. I think I should reread his posts, but before I've done that, I won't vote him.

Morm seems a bit paranoid... and more than a bit wolvish - while Kuru starts finally making sense and sounding innocentish...

EDIT: seven posts in a rowe, wow... now I feel like posting one more just to be flood-posting more
Old 12-04-2007, 01:16 PM   #379
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I'm here indeed dear ones. I don't have a chance to really read through stuff yet, but I will as soon as I get to my class. I'll also wait to vote until then. Need to check the vote count in a bit. There are a couple people I am very much feeling a vote for, but I need to decide who to put my two cents towards. Look for a post in way less than 45 minutes, just depends on the internet connection in that room.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 01:21 PM   #380
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

I was actually looking more for reasons to vote for somebody else rather than morm defense. You didn’t really talk about reasons why to vote for other players.

Quote:
Come now Kuru, I think it's hard to believe that I have not been outspoken.
Post 369
You’ve struck me as being stealthy.

Quote:
I don't remember it coorelating with when he began to suspect me but let's be honest, we knew he wouldn't be here on day 2 and on day 1 there wasn't much to go on with him. So is it odd that on day 3 I suspect him based on more information that I have?
Well, it actually did, but in fairness I attacked with my first post of this Day.

I’m still open to other options.

Sally : While she has been decidedly strange…I’m not sure if she’s been wolfishly strange. She is definitely unpredictable and I think right now more of a liability than an asset…but I’m not sure I’m comfortable voting for her right now.

Menel : He’s been a bit wild, swinging from one opinion to the other. This could very well be a smokescreen. It’s certainly chaotic.

Volo : I’m having a hard time understanding why a wolf would vote for another wolf with their last vote before lynching. While it might be that A Little Green did it to throw us off the scent…I’m not comfortable voting for Volo today.

Lommy : I’ve felt better about her for the most part…but part of me just doesn’t trust her. I’m definitely going to be watching.

Whatever happens, I’ll try to work to prevent a double lynching as I think they are just bad. It is quite possible that we'd be wrong about both.

EDIT: Cross posted with Lommy's Walls o' Text.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:33 PM   #381
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots Oh, and another thing...

I'm noticing that The Might has brought up a couple of issues to get us sidetracked.

Not sure if that is really important but thought I should mention it.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:36 PM   #382
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm glad to see we got more candidates in the running, but I don't think we should spread it out anymore.

I still suspect Volo and Menel the most, more so with Menel at the moment.

Menel is being very flip floppy. As soon as people notice his sudden hesitance with pursuing morm as wolfy, he goes back and attacks him again. Very odd and very suspicious. Menel seems to be trying hard not to draw suspicion from others, but he's only making it worse.

I would really prefer to vote Menel toDay. Is there anyone else who feels the same way besides Kath? I'll go for it, but I don't want to risk a double or triple lynch with my vote.

Morm is acting very defensive; it worries me slightly, but I'm not convinced it's wolfish behaviour. More likely a frustrated innocent. And Sally I'm still not sure about, but I think she's just a chaotic innocent. I'd rather not vote for either of them, but I'll do it if it means preventing a double lynching.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:40 PM   #383
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
Also Kuru, I find it odd that while I have tried to bring up many points against many people you harp on Volo and the lack of things I've done there.
Well, it may just be a difference of tactics, but certainly worth mentioning... just like long analysis posts about everyone in the village, what is the point on mentioning lots suspects when only three can be wolves? Unless we do a double/triple lynching we won't kill them all at the same time anyway, and we won't do that 'cos too many things can go wrong (including the fact that our lynchees may very well be ordos). Therefore, why not make a credible accusation at one or two suspicious folks, rather than staying with the knee-jerk reflex of "I suspect whoever suspects me."

I've fallen for that trap before, as a newbie ordo I knew I was an ordo and therefore other people's suspicions always seemed furry... then I learned that people may suspect you and still be an ordo. Morm you've been around long enough that you know it too. Once or twice a game it's bound to happen that someone will suspect you for the wildest of reasons and you'll come out screaming WOOOLLLLFFF!!! But you've done it to everyone who's suspected you.

Quote:
... I don't have the time to do lengthy posts about everyone or stay up till 3AM basically chatting instead of searching for wolves (Kuru I'm not pointing to you on this one just a little annoyed at having to spend that finite time reading irrelevant blather)
Out-of-game commentary... sorry to annoy you Morm, but when you stay up unti 3 AM reading up on muscle physiology, any "human contact" is welcome... and c'mon, there were what, four posts of "irrelevant blather"?

Having said that, let's not forget this is still a game among what I hope qualifies as friends, if not friendly people... a little chit-chat won't kill anyone, as long as it's not bogging the game down

[/out_of_game]

Edit: Crossed with Kuruharan and Brinniel
Old 12-04-2007, 01:42 PM   #384
mormegil
Maundering Mage

I was really hoping to be here near day end but it will not work as I have a meeting for the next 90 minutes. Anyway I'm going with the person who I feel most suspicious and who I feel I've presented a decent amount of evidence against. He really seems desparate to kill me and is grasping at straws and flip-flopping like crazy.

++Menel

If I am killed today or tonight I ask that you look closely at those who orchestrated my death, namely Kuru, Menel, Volo and others.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:44 PM   #385
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
If I am killed today or tonight I ask that you look closely at those who orchestrated my death, namely Kuru, Menel, Volo and others.
Why those? Why not me?
Old 12-04-2007, 01:44 PM   #386
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Everyone seems to think I was flip-flopping on mormegil last night when I said I'd do the analysis. All I said was that I wasn't quite as sure of my suspicions then as I was before. I did not say that morm was innocent and I never have. I simply decided to reconsider my suspicions and take another look at mormegil.

I also did not say that Volo was innocent either, just that morm never gave sufficient reason for his suspicion of him. As for what he's lately described as evidence:
-He doesn't give any reason why Volo out of those who didn't vote Nerwen is suspicious. All he said in that post with regards to Volo was something like "these people didn't vote for Nerwen, and Volo, [B]Menel[/], etc. are the most suspicious." No reason is given as to why said people were suspicious in that post (#175).

-The connection to Greenie: She suspected him and didn't give a reason, and thus it could be a wolf-on-wolf vote. OK, that could be evidence against Volo, but morm was engaging in the same thing as Greenie here, meaning that if her action is wolfish, so is his.

-The statement in Post 352 is something I've mentioned already, and only shows that Volo, wolf or not, doesn't want people to think of me as a wolf. It doesn't mean that he's a wolf, though.

OK, once again, I am not trying to say that Volo is innocent and should be trusted. All I'm saying is that morm's suspicion of him was not well-founded. In fact, he doesn't mention anything specific until Day 3. (Post 175, as I said, does not actually give a reason for why Volo is any more suspicious than the rest who didn't vote for Nerwen.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:48 PM   #387
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I will vote either morm or Sally toDay, depending on which one could get lynched.

And does no one really have anything to say about my theory?
Old 12-04-2007, 01:51 PM   #388
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I was beginning to feel better about morm after rereading his posts (based only on his own behaviour. I find nothing alarming in his posts), but obviously I was not as sharp-sighted as some people here. The novel posted by Lommy sounds possible... assuming that Lommy is innocent, of which I'm not too worried at the moment.

I'm going to be here until deadline, but I guess I'm voting sally, though in order to prevent a multi-lynch I can vote for someone else, too.

Voting this far

Farael - sally
Shasta - morm
Fea - sally (sally-2, morm-1)
Menel - morm (sally-2, morm-2)
Kath - Menel (sally-2, morm-2, Menel-1)
Mac - Volo (sally-2, morm-2, Menel-1, Volo-1)
morm - Menel (sally-2, morm-2, Menel-2, Volo-1)

8 votes still to come.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:03 PM   #389
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
And does no one really have anything to say about my theory?
I think your theory's a very big one, it's definitely well-thought out and I admit it does bring up some good points. While it's very possible that a wolf is among that group, I highly doubt you've nabbed all three wolves. Because it's what it is: a theory. And from my experience, I find most of the time theories are wrong. Personally, I disagree because none of those three are my top suspects. But if your theory does turn out right in the end, then major props to you.

Vote Count:

Farael: ++Sally (Sally 1)
Shasta: ++morm (Sally 1, morm 1)
Fea: ++Sally (Sally 2, morm 1)
Menel: ++morm (Sally 2, morm 2)
Kath: ++Menel (Sally 2, morm 2, Menel 1)
Mac: ++Volo (Sally 2, morm 2, Menel 1, Volo 1)
morm: ++Menel (Sally 2, morm 2, Menel 2, Volo 1)

So far, we're at a three-way tie. Let's be very careful with our voting, people.

Btw, I'll be voting no later than 10 minutes before deadline as I've got to be at class at the same time as the deadline.

EDIT: X-ed with Aganzir

Last edited by Brinniel; 12-04-2007 at 02:05 PM. Reason: bolding names
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 02:04 PM   #390
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Well, back one hour before the deadline.

I think I will go with my decision from yesterday and vote for Sally, but I'll wait for a while.
In case you are an ordo, Sally please excuse me for this decision but this lack of explanation and all this confusion in your posts is making me suspect you.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:08 PM   #391
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might View Post
Well, back one hour before the deadline.

I think I will go with my decision from yesterday and vote for Sally, but I'll wait for a while.
In case you are an ordo, Sally please excuse me for this decision but this lack of explanation and all this confusion in your posts is making me suspect you.

No hard feelings Might. If you must you must. And I must.

I'm not dumb enough to not vote today and thus sit back and be lynched. Give me a few minutes and I'll come up with my vote though. I'm not going to just vote to save myself, as that would be counterproductive and just plain terroristic. Saying unproductive stuff is one thing, voting for the heck of it is just plain wrong. So give me some time and hope my laptop doesn't die while I deliberate. Back in a minute or ten with my opinions.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:11 PM   #392
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
A long defencive post from the beginning of Day3 to post #371 because I don't find any good points about me, sorry. It holds nearly all posts that include my name, missing only a part of Farael’s post and Mac’s vote – I think. I will cross-post with everything since #371.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel View Post
Finally, and this has nothing to do with A Little Green, I observe that Valier and Legate were the two choices for wolf kills. They were also the main suspects of Volo on Day 1. This suggests either a frame attempt or a double bluff, and with suspicions raised yesterday I'd tend to doubt the double-bluff. I suggest looking at Volo's main opponents at this point, plus a little pressure ought to be put on morm.
Why would have I killed my main suspects of Day1 were I a Wolf? Valier would have been a good Day2 lynch. Legate I trusted fully on Day2, why would I have killed a supporter like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn View Post
Okay, I suspected Green because she was too careful, and indeed she was...classic newbie behaviour. That's why her quote about Volo gets to me. She says he's troubling her, but she's not sure because it's more of a gut feeling. Then she says she'd be willing to vote for him to prevent a double-lynch. She does, though in an effort to save herself. It could've easily been a wolf-on-wolf vote.
Like I’ve said there was no effort at all in Lily’s vote, she was already dead by then and knew that I wouldn’t be lynched. She could have voted anybody at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migh View Post
Thanks Volo, the list is quite useful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Menel, a nice find about those getting killed being Volo's main suspects. I'd like to mention though that I wouldn't be much surprised to see him trying double bluff. But I'm also a bit surprised how little time it took you to notice whose suspects the kills were.
Quote:
Aganzir, I read Volo's posts in order to do an analysis of him that I posted yesterDay. That bit about his supects was one of the first things I noticed about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Lily and Volo

She asks him twice to explain a point, which is suspicious. If he was innocent, wouldn't she rather have tried to put Volo's unclear statements in a bad light instead of urging him to explain? There's also:
"Volo is suspicious, but I'd be reluctant to vote for him because I don't have valid arguments against him."
Her late vote means nothing.

Volo, on the other hand, seems to be more serious with his suspicions against Lily. He didn't mention her on day one and then pursued her on day two. He gives her the almost deciding 4th vote. If a wolf tried to actively kill Lily, then Volo fits the description.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
The other Lily-voters look good too.
I disagree and point out the convenience of this statement.
1. A Wolf may PM during the Night, and they frequently do so. It is a great chance to tell fellow Wolves how to play in certain situations. Did she have valid arguments for anybody else I wonder?
2. Why would a Wolf pursue a fellow Wolf already on Day2 and kill her when she is quite safe and excited about the game?

Quote:
Well, I've decided to look at the Volo-voters. It was a pretty short list, including only Shasta and... our good friend mormegil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morm View Post
Brinn has made the most sense to me. I think she is on to something honestly and I've had a bad feeling about Volo and Menel...but to be fair I still do about Lommy.
Quote:
Even if you suggested a Menel/Volo double lynch I would say that is foolish at this stage.
I totally agree, by the way. I’m pretty easy with Menel also at this moment.

Quote:
Then there's the matter of what could be an attempt to frame Volo. Again, you seem to be a likely candidate for that.
Quote:
I just read all of A Little Green's posts again and I must say that it is interesting how much she talked about Lommy and Volo but didn't ever really bring anything up of any substance against them. It's the classic wolf accusing wolf but not really knowing why but making sure to mention them so that when one is lynched it doesn't look so obvious. The usual pattern, as a wolf, is to 'suspect' one of your fellows but not to a point to actually get them lynched and keep one in the innocent category along with others.

My guess is that one of the two is guilty. She spoke more about Lommy and less about Volo but when her fate was sealed she voted Volo, which is telling in my opinion. Again, I feel less inclined to Lommy's guilt and more to Volo's.
We both know her from RL and would want to help her with her first game. I still don’t see what her vote for me has to do with anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
Bah.

Of the following pairs, I feel about 75% sure that one of each is a wolf.

Mormegil and.... ugh, this is what I get for not taking notes. ><

Volo's there somewhere, and I think Brinniel might be.

Haha, I'm not very good at this.

Oh! The other was Lommy.

So it's:

Mormegil or Lommy

and

Volo or Brinniel

Of these, I'm leaning more towards Mormegil and Volo. I'm really not great at explaining, though, as has been mentioned by Brinniel and Menel. I am trying though. The last run of our play was tonight, so I should have some more time to read things.
Would you please give reasons. Yes, and I dare to ask for reasons now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally View Post
Volo: says at some point that the wolves most likely would try to frame Morm with the killing of Val. one of those "if volo's a wolf, morm is too" kind of things. other than that I base my hunch off a lot of the other posts here. in short, volo takes off on a one-post suspicion of me because of how I have suspected Morm (also my general disposition throughout the game, but I believe it to be more about Morm) and seems overall too protective of him.
I have been protective of morm??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally View Post
Quick summary, then. If I had to vote for three people, they would be:

Morm
Farael
Volo

in that order.
Brinniel's whole post #329.
I have already answers a similar thing. And anyway, what kind of reasoning is that, the ones who vote for the Wolves are probably also Wolves? Wolves win by voting Innocents, not their partners. :/

Brinn's whole post #330.
That’s more about Menel and here I actually agree with Brinn at places. The problem is that you look like grasping at straws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn View Post
At this point, it looks like I'll probably be voting Menel or Volo unless something comes up that makes me change my mind. Sally is very very confusing...perhaps she's off the wall from lack of sleep, I don't know. But I still think that if she is a wolf, it's a very risky game she's playing here. I'd rather not lynch her toDay though; I'm just too uncertain about her right now and more confident about my other suspects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Quote:
The other Lily-voters look good too.
I disagree. Jumping in a bandwagon that ends up killing a wolf doesn't mean anything. And what about those who voted so late it didn't matter anymore if they voted Greenie or someone else?
Yes, I agree. I thought they looked good because of different reasons, not their votes.

Aganzir's post #349.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
About Menel I can't form a clear idea. He at the same time stays with the flow and tosses in wild conspiracy theories. I don't like either of these a lot. He does manage to make his words look more Innocent than Wolf.
This is great! As I think Volo is a wolf this helps clarify that Menel is too. It's the approach I've spoken about where Volo gets done giving his list of suspects and finds fault in many...mostly innocents...but has to include at least one wolf in his talk but he finds him suspicious but probably innocent...classic werewolf tactic and it's a mess up in my mind.
Now this is a good thing to say for a Wolf. If Volo isn’t a Wolf, Menel probably isn’t either. Your gut feelings are non better.

Kuru's post #355.

Menel's post #356.Although this is a bit wierdly formed post, I think it will show much about Menel if we know what morm is.

Quote:
Suspicious(-ish)

Volo (felt fishy since day one. His interaction with Lily is suspicious)
Quote:
I'm not happy with the current lynch options. Not. at. all. I still have time for a second, better look at Sally, morm, and Menel, but if I don't find anything I rather feel like adding Volo or the Might, probably Volo, since he's suspected more by others.
Quote:
I just got done reading Menel's last post and I must say it looks like he's grasping at straws here. One of his 'evidences' is that I suspect Fea on day 1. I always suspect Fea and Kath...both have said as much and know why...yet again Menel you should really read more than a few posts to draw conclusions. On day two I explained my vote for Volo was my gut. I didn't have a lot of time to read and reread everything and wouldn't be around longer so I made a vote.

I for one am more convinced that Menel is a wolf. Volo might be innocent and Menel is leveraging my suspicion against him to 'prove' his innocence, though I suggest we continue to look at Volo as I think many good and valid points are brought against him. But the way Menel treats him it feels difficult to believe that a wolf would talk about the other in such a way.
If Menel is found Innocent and morm’s still around, I’d lynch him straight away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru View Post
Tell you what, I'm more than open to being persuaded to vote for Volo or Menel (who I admit is getting rather worrying).
Morm's post #369.This is an alarming post to me. Morm has been suspecting me the whole long time just because of his gut?? And only a while ago when he was asked to why he suspected me he told something about his suspicion – and that was stuff other players said before him. In the end he changes the topic away from why he suspects me to Kuru being suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
Exactly!

Quote:
Second, and it's something I have tried to work on but fail on occasion, when people suspect me for what I think to be flawed reasons I tend to suspect them.
Well, I don’t see many valid points about me…

++mormegil

Last edited by Volo; 12-04-2007 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Edited the pipe away from the title as it got there by mistake and it looks ugly.
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 02:17 PM   #393
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Oh I hate myself for doing something so obvious. I've voted Morm every day, but between Morm and Menel, I find much more plausible guilt surrounding Morm. Volo is one of my top suspects as well, but that would create a quadruple lynch, and that would be just dumb of me. Sorry to be predictable but....

++Morm

Gah so what if people vote me because of my stubbornness. I'm going with my gut.

And may I make a request for the good of the village? I have three preferences of outcomes for today.

A: A wolf dies. I don't die. Obviously my favorite.
B: A wolf dies. I die. Sucks but at least we get a wolf. (double lynch eek i hate them)
C: I die and a voted ordo lives to see another morning.
D: I die and another ordo dies too. Please don't let this happen!

To put it another way, please lynch either me and a wolf, me alone, or just a wolf. I'd rather have the rest of you fine villagers survive and come quite a bit closer to finding a wolf (as I think today's votes will be instrumental to the wolf-catching) than for me to survive and for us all to still be flippfloppy and clueless.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 12-04-2007 at 02:18 PM. Reason: crossed with volo.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:23 PM   #394
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Volo, you're my hero right now. You said everything I wanted to (well mostly) but can't because my laptop battery is dying. I'll be back right before deadline to see how things are going.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:25 PM   #395
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sally's last two posts are way too innocent. I don't like how she's fooling me (making me first think she's a wolf and then she's innocent), and I'm starting to be quite torn about this.
I have the same feeling Lommy had on Day 1 about Nerwen, and she put it quite well in some post of hers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
However I have a bad feeling I might be totally wrong about her... It's the feeling that it all looks to easy to be correct.
Argh.

edit: xed with sally's last post
Old 12-04-2007, 02:26 PM   #396
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Volo, you're my hero right now. You said everything I wanted to (well mostly) but can't because my laptop battery is dying. I'll be back right before deadline to see how things are going.
Am I the only one who finds this post faintly disturbing?
Old 12-04-2007, 02:33 PM   #397
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
Am I the only one who finds this post faintly disturbing?
No. :O

Lommy, your mammoth-theory looks interesting, but it'll take time to explore the stuff, so I won't give any thoughts on that for now. What scares me is that you put morm, Sally and Fea as Wolves into the very first post of Day3 (as you Xd with Farael) and now added the Day3 stuff to your analysis. I'll have to dig into it.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:36 PM   #398
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
I have already answers a similar thing. And anyway, what kind of reasoning is that, the ones who vote for the Wolves are probably also Wolves? Wolves win by voting Innocents, not their partners. :/
I disagree. While wolves won't go running about voting each other every Day, a wolf-on-wolf vote can keep them hidden, especially if it is risky.

Do you really think none of the Green voters are wolves then?

Last edited by Brinniel; 12-04-2007 at 02:37 PM. Reason: grammar
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #399
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Well, I do find it interesting that Volo wants to be my best friend right now.

Also, I think Lommy's idea is definitely worth considering.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #400
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

I was going to vote for morm but that last post by Sally is really bugging me.

I'm not sure why but it just seems too grateful.

UGH!!!

And I've hit my usual end of Day angst where I'm afraid none of the choices are wolves.