The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2009, 07:06 AM   #921
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
But whatever: my guesses in this game were absolutely, positively, dreadfully wrong.
I, for one, am quite glad that was the case.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:33 AM   #922
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I really messed up on that last Day ... I am glad I was right about Inzil though!
Old 06-03-2009, 07:46 AM   #923
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
But since you are usually killed night one, Kath, m'dear last days as an ordo are practically uncharted water

Still don't know whether I should be relieved or gutted that I lost my never wrongfully lynched status... I was going to give up WW (I always say this) but this game was so tempting.. now I think I shall have to go on until I can survive as a wolf in a "grown up game" to restore my amour propre. Without a total personality change this is never going to happen I fear ...
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:02 AM   #924
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Inziladun, I couldn't suspect you on the basis that you always seemed to agree with me; it was a constant worry, though just dull and sufficiently hidden enough to be ignored. I haven't played with you before and I've not played with Nerwen too much either, but I think you were both tremendous wolves. Both very reassuring to innocents.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:36 PM   #925
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Hey, it was a great game. I'm sad I died so early but it was maybe better for my exams and besides it was also great fun to observe and snicker.... Thanks everybody!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #926
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
No mention of my lunacy? I am shocked and appalled.

Thanks for the game, Wilwa.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote