The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #81
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
I suggest we lynch no one.
And where, dear phantom, is the fun in that?

Ima go ahead and vote now since it probably should be bedtime (meaning I'll vote now and retract later if necessary when there's actually reason to do so). So for now,

++sally

Since I know she won't hurt me for voting her.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #82
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Well if she isn't sure of her participation tomorrow and doesn't want to risk modfire? In that case I understand.
Well yes I considered that option but it's still not a vote I'd have made...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCab
If someone wants tp dead fast, they have an excellent start on it.
I could bet almost anything for that he's going to retract that vote...

What's thing between phantom and Nienna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
And one suggestion for the village; lynch Phantom or Boro today. If both of them are around for too long, this game will go from "confusing" to "mind-numbingly complicated".
Haha, so true. But I just think we should ignore them to an extent, especially tp.

I have a feeling everybody's sending hints all the time and I'm not getting them.

I will now go to sleep, unless I've cross-posted with something interesting...

PS. Feel free to lynch me for I also think beer is bad.

edit: xed with Boro's #72 and everything after that
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #83
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Basically that's not a good thing to say for an ordo since it narrows down the field of possible Red Caps and therefore makes it easier for the Big Bad Wolf to guess her identity.
Little Red doesn't know who she is. She was told she was an ord. ("she" referring to role, not necessarily player, as always)

Oh, and I'm Canadian and I don't even like beer. So feel free to lynch me....oh wait. :P
Old 05-19-2009, 04:25 PM   #84
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Shall we have a list? I think we shall! I suspect most of the entries will simply say 'banter' but there's not a lot I can do about that at this stage.

Nerwen - do Agan and Lommy fight a lot in game? I hadn't noticed that before, or at least not remembered it.

Eomer - banter.

Lommy - clearly Noggie is playing over her shoulder with the loud/quiet debate comment. Thinks Lari should have refrained from voting, but would likely have been the first to jump on her and ask why she hadn't voted if Lari had gone for that option. From her list has some suspicion of Lari based on what she said before, otherwise she's no idea. Ah we have a retraction! Well that explains Boro.

Agan - I want to know how many other people are now tempted to go look up all Nerwen's past games and see if that thing about the word 'terrible' is true! Warns of potential revenge vote. Very good point about the fair maiden if her maths is right. Loud/quiet debate. Doesn't like Boro or phantom but will leave them alone - reason?

sally - pops up.

McCaber - surprisingly well thought out suspicions for a first post! Adds to the loud/quiet debate.

Mira - appears.

Shasta - arrives. Says McCaber is always quiet and we should kill phantom and/or Boro now to save ourselves a headache.

Gwath - says Boro should be able to test the village without resorting to killing.

Boro - whole lot of nothing. This list on the other hand not so well thought out. *sigh* And off to coded communication again. I knew there was a reason I hated Boro and phantom playing together. Votes phantom, I'm sure for some horrendously complicated reason. This early in the game I don't much care to try and pick it apart.

Inzil - intro post. Haha! I love his (boy yes?) description of phantom: a bit unbalanced and unpredictable? Just you wait til Fea begins her madness Inzil.

Nienna - banter.

Greenie - arrives ... leaves. Doesn't like the unreasoned votes against phantom.

Lari - makes her excuses and leaves, voting phantom first. I can see her point. It's like the people who vote Nog early on Day 1 only to see him saved in the last few seconds.

Mith - arrives. Wonders about the votes for phantom. Seems to have come to no real conclusions but clearly thinking things through well. Not keen on Boro or Lommy.

phantom - random except for the mention of Lari. Interesting thoughts, but there are also 4 ordos on the 'normal' Gifted team. Helpfully suggests we lynch no one. If there were no wolves fine, but as there are it isn't a great plan.

And I got nothing from Izzy, Gaurcrist or Fea. Though I foresee problems with me realising Fea has arrived because I thought she had already before I realised it was actually Greenie.

From all that the only person who jumped out at me was Lommy for her reaction to Lari's vote. I'm going to vote in a few minutes so it'll probably be for her.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:25 PM   #85
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Hmm cross posted with quite a few people there.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #86
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Wilwa dear that was not a helpful clarification...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #87
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Little Red doesn't know who she is. She was told she was an ord. ("she" referring to role, not necessarily player, as always)
I know but as anyone who thinks xe's an ordo could be her, it isn't good to be too loud about being ordinary.

Last edited by Aganzir; 05-19-2009 at 04:26 PM. Reason: xed with two Kaths & Mith
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #88
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Oh well. I suppose I'll just have to vote for Boromir first.
Do what you will, but I repeat, my books say Boro has a girl role. And in this world, there are more good girls than bad ones.

In this world.

Anyway, I can understand being upset with Shasta for admitting he's an Ordo. The best thing an Ordo can do in this set up is get themselves Night-killed or guessed by the baddies. But oh well. The fact that his play upsets us doesn't make him any less of an Ordo. So everyone should just leave him be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwath
Safe from you? What would you to to us if we weren't?
Night kill you.

I mean- no, um, lynch you is what I meant to say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
Can you all stop hitting on me. I am so not in the mood....
I know what will cheer you up, dear. I'll make you the goal-keeper on the TIG team.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #89
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post

I know what will cheer you up, dear. I'll make you the goal-keeper on the TIG team.
++ the phantom

Not because I think you are evil but because you are patronising and I hate you.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #90
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

++LOMMY

For the reasons mentioned above. I won't be back before deadline now.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #91
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Wilwa dear that was not a helpful clarification...
Yes, uhm...I realised that after I said it. I misunderstood what Agan was trying to say. Just ignore me.....
Old 05-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #92
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Kath, you're right, I realise that now. I would have condemned Lari if she had popped up and said she isn't going to vote. And also if she had voted someone and claimed it's random. And possibly even is she had voted herself. Oh well.

edit: xed with Mith, Kath and Wilwa
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #93
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
++ the phantom

Not because I think you are evil but because you are patronising and I hate you.
I'm sensing some hostility here. Can't we all just get along and play a nice clean game of WW?

Oh who am I kidding?

And yes, I really do have nothing of substance to contribute at the moment. Although the hostility between Mith and phantom has been noted.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #94
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithypoo
"Patronising"?! How dare you call me patronising, you insignificant piece of dust! You're all just little mole-hills compared to Mount Phantom the mighty!! I am all-pow....

Wait.... oh, okay. I can see that argument, Mith. Sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
What's thing between phantom and Nienna?
She is my bitter rival. Rival because we both own bookshops. Bitter because her boyfriends always dump her. But that really has nothing to do with the question.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:42 PM   #95
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Boro - whole lot of nothing. This list on the other hand not so well thought out. *sigh* And off to coded communication again. I knew there was a reason I hated Boro and phantom playing together. Votes phantom, I'm sure for some horrendously complicated reason. This early in the game I don't much care to try and pick it apart.~Kath
I take greater joy out of people thinking I have a brilliant concoction, and giving people a headache, when there is no reason to, because I have no plan and I just say random things that come to mind.

Now for the reason I voted for tp, you have already figured it out, see Miss Cleo...now that is an intentional coded message directed at you, because if I were to tell you the answer directly it won't work.

wilwa, aren't you supposed to be dead?

Mira, aren't you supposed to be in bed?

Mith...as....you...wish *picture me saying that as I roll off a cliff.*
Old 05-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #96
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Mira, aren't you supposed to be in bed?
*cough* Nooo...
Old 05-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #97
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
*cough* Nooo...
Ok then, in that case, before you actually do go to sleep, I hope you are not shirking any duties, just make sure if you have something important to remember, please remember to do it.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #98
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Because such a thing as good beer does not exist? My taste is just too sophisticated for beer.
WHAAAT? You - what - how could - ridiculous!! I am at a loss for suitable words and refuse to talk to you for the rest of the game - or until I feel so inclined, whichever comes sooner. I will only say this: my sense of taste is QUITE sophisticated and I enjoy certain kinds of beer VERY much. You speak evil of that which is fair beyond the reach of your thought, and only little wit can excuse you!
Old 05-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #99
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
do Agan and Lommy fight a lot in game? I hadn't noticed that before, or at least not remembered it.
Erm check every game we've played together since the Duelling Wizards.
I blame Rikae though, she told us wolves to lynch Lommy so I made a massive case against her, and it sort of stuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Doesn't like Boro or phantom but will leave them alone - reason?
It wasn't a very serious don't-like yet. Anyway I usually leave those twain alone on day 1 and wait till I can develop a clearer picture of them because everyone is concentrating on them all the time anyway.

I like also Kath for now.

Anyway my brain is slowing down so I'll go to sleep. Good night.

edit: xed with Boro & Gwath.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #100
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Ok then, in that case, before you actually do go to sleep, I hope you are not shirking any duties, just make sure if you have something important to remember, please remember to do it.
Yes Mommy.

I certainly hope I don't have anything important to remember...My alarm is set for the morning and I put on clean underwear so I think everything's set.

Yay 400th post!
Old 05-19-2009, 05:01 PM   #101
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Quote:

wilwa, aren't you supposed to be dead?
Yes, this is my spirit here to comfort you through this terrible ordeal. Didn't you read my narration?

I'm just bored, and all of this amuses me, which makes me less bored. And I'm expecting some PMs from certain peoples.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 05-19-2009 at 05:07 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #102
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
Yes Mommy.~Mira
You know I wasn't understanding why tp is convinced that I have a girl's role, I guess that just proves it. I walked straight into that one.

Quote:
I'm just bored, and all of this amuses me, which makes me less bored. And I'm expecting some PMs from certain peoples.~wilwa
I hope you find what you seek. It must be really amusing knowing who's what...I am very jealous right now.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:35 PM   #103
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Trying to pass Mira off as a gifted so the wolves will kill her, eh?
Old 05-19-2009, 07:01 PM   #104
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Someone want to enlighten me as to when deadline is, so I don't forget to vote?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #105
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

In 12 hours, in relation to your post.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #106
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Ewwwwww, eight in the morning? Sadness.

I'll just have to vote a couple hours early, that's all.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 05-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #107
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Hello, everybody.

I've arrived.

Fashionably late, of course.

Everybody knows my first day feelings: nobody's done anything particularly naughty yet, so nobody really has anything to hide, ergo nobody has any reason at all to be acting suspiciously, so any suspicions are pure bunk, created with poor reasoning and no legitimate evidence based on fact.

Consequently: I think we should lynch the phantom today, just because I seem to remember he's never been lynched, and I'd hate to deprive him of the honor of an early demise.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #108
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Ok so first day is past half way, and it is now time for me to get serious. You can ignore everything I have said before this point, so if anyone would ever wish to do an analysis on me, you should start with this post. (Or I guess the post after this one, because this is just a post telling everyone I mean business - not the actual business yet.)
Old 05-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #109
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Inzil - intro post. Haha! I love his (boy yes?) description of phantom: a bit unbalanced and unpredictable? Just you wait til Fea begins her madness Inzil.
I was spot on the phantom, hmm? And Feanor is one to watch? I seem to be surrounded by devious characters, all with their own little schemes. If that's not a good time, I don't know what is.
I still have no particular feeling on a suspect at this point. Boromir has said some odd things, either playing mind games or possibly something more ominous, but now he says that was all in fun.
Mith and the phantom appear to have a little animosity toward one another; Gwathagor seems ok, as (he?) likes beer; Aganzir 'doesn't hold with beer' (casts sidelong glance)........
I'm going to bed now, but I'll be up well in time for the deadline. Maybe something will come together by morning (probably wishful thinking).
Old 05-19-2009, 08:41 PM   #110
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I vote we lynch all the beer-drinkers and leave the village to the ones who are happy to drink whiskey straight.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:52 PM   #111
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Boots

I just noticed I didn't answer Kath's question. I am indeed, male.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #112
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
I vote we lynch all the beer-drinkers and leave the village to the ones who are happy to drink whiskey straight.
Seconded!
Old 05-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #113
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
I think we should lynch the phantom today, just because I seem to remember he's never been lynched
No, no, dear, I was lynched in WW III. Been there, done that.

And I have no opinion on the lynch-beer-drinkers debate. I'm a Dr Pepper man.

I agree, Boro, that we really ought to be getting serious now, but my role is just so fun. I'm usually analyzing and scheming and other things, when it's much easier and fun to just thrash about and say stuff for no reason at all. I should be a slightly insane book liberator in every village.

Plus I don't really have time to do much of anything, not to mention that there isn't much to analyze at this point. I'll get serious later. Day 2 maybe. For sure by Day 3. Because really, folks, this is a fairy tale village. I've read enough of those to know that we'll all live happily ever after. So why stress? Go home, and read a book. But not one of mine.

*pets books*

I'm going to take a nap now. Okay, not really- I'm actually going to grab my equipment and attempt to rob Nienna's store while everyone is preoccupied with this Werewolf stuff. But shhh, you don't know anything about it.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #114
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
But what will you do with those who drink both?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:55 PM   #115
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
But what will you do with those who drink both?
(I am presuming that for the purposes of this debate you aren't differentiating between whiskey and whisky.)
Old 05-19-2009, 10:17 PM   #116
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Well, I'm back. And Watchmen is still an awesome movie, for all those concerned.

Beer vs. Whiskey, eh? I think I'm with tp here, but I favor the Jones Cream Soda myself.

Fea's playing around with her first few posts. Nothing wrong with that, as long as it stays playing.

(psst, phantom, if you need any "breaking and entering" kits, they're around back of the shop.)
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:21 PM   #117
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira, Mira, on the wall
And where, dear phantom, is the fun in that?

Ima go ahead and vote now since it probably should be bedtime (meaning I'll vote now and retract later if necessary when there's actually reason to do so). So for now,

++sally

Since I know she won't hurt me for voting her.
Oh really?! Here, have an apple, darling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Mith
++ the phantom

And in a dramatic reversal....

Wow, I'm tempted to lynch phantom just to see if we could actually get him lynched on Day One. Of course this would do us no good so I probably wouldn't actually do it, but still....it'd make me giggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Boro
I take greater joy out of people thinking I have a brilliant concoction, and giving people a headache, when there is no reason to, because I have no plan and I just say random things that come to mind.

Mith...as....you...wish *picture me saying that as I roll off a cliff.*
Always a good choice, Boro dear. And may I just say....very nice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Gwath
Trying to pass Mira off as a gifted so the wolves will kill her, eh?
Agan's not the only one misreading things.....*shifty eyes*

K, so I had a bunch of stuff quoted earlier (like things I wanted to properly respond to) but my internet's been even more horrible than usual. I really did mean to post this afternoon, and tried several times, but I haven't had internet since my last post, at least not for long enough to make a post. With that in mind I have no idea who to vote but want to make sure I do vote, so....

++Agan

Because of a weird feeling, and because I know she won't get cross with me for voting her out of desperation. I'll do my best to catch up with the thread, but honestly I don't think I'll be back for the rest of the Day because I'll likely go to bed the next time my internet kicks out, which will be shortly.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:29 PM   #118
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
(I am presuming that for the purposes of this debate you aren't differentiating between whiskey and whisky.)
No differentiation at all. Though I should specify that shooting whiskey isn't the same as drinking it.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:31 PM   #119
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
No differentiation at all.
Good to hear.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:49 PM   #120
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Okay, so....

I'm going to bed in a few minutes, and I am not waking up to vote before deadline. No way.

So

++Boromir88

For teasing Mira about going to bed and making it sound like she was staying up in order to do Gifted-y things. And/or hinting at her that she's his Lover and ought to PM Wilwa about it asap so that they can rule the world together after killing us all. Or something. Dear god I'm tired.

Yeah.

Dear Day 1: the day you start offering me legitimate options, I will start voting with better rationale.