The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2009, 02:08 PM   #361
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Trying to find someone else suspicious other than Shasta seeing how the votes clearly aren't going anywhere...
Old 12-02-2009, 02:10 PM   #362
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
So everyone's just been doing lists for the past While, especially vote counts and voter lists... I honestly cannot think of anything to say on those... not till the commitment of an actual VOTE!

Could we please get some more of those, please?
If you wish...

++Mnemo

See, now I won't be voting in the last minute.

Although, I hope I won't change my mind since I've had the same top suspect for all Day and most of yesterDay, too.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #363
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
For my own thinking purposes I'm re-posting the votes:
Lommy-1
Boro-1
Pitch-1
Mnem-2
Loslote-1
Zil-1
Nerwen-1

uhmm....I'm definitely gonna vote for someone on this list, cause there's no way I'm bringing a number 8 into the mix. Lommy hasn't stood out to me, Boro makes me uneasy so maybe him, Pitch too though after a quick skim through he was iffy too, Mnemo I'm fairly ok with, Lottie haven't really payed attention too, Zil I don't even know why people are suspicious of him, and Nerwen I'm good with.

So between Boro and Pitch I guess, though I'm kinda leaning towards Boro....I'm gonna wait a bit longer since I can be around at DL.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #364
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
and the tie is broken!

Mnem-2
Lommy-1
Boro-1
Pitch-1
Loslote-1
Zil-1
Nerwen-1
Old 12-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #365
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Nienna and Shasta - I understand voting to save somebody you'd like to keep, but on the other hand, giving somebody else their 2nd or 3rd vote instead with no given case behind it doesn't exactly look obviously innocent to me.
Otherwise, I must say I've nothing against either of you at the moment.
*What me and Greenie just said*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #366
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

loslote voted for seemingly no reason...
Mnem I have the same suspicions though not sure enough

otherwise Nienna and Shasta and mac on day 1's vote seemed to be working together...
Old 12-02-2009, 02:17 PM   #367
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Yes, another long quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Okay, I'll have to vote way early. Deadline problems again...and I have no idea who to vote for.

Inzil and Mac don't look furry to me, so I don't think I'll be voting for them.

Morsul is suspicious looking, but then, I always suspect him, mostly because I can't follow his logic.

I've never played with Eomer before, but he seems to be making sense, so I don't think I'd vote for him today unless something extreme happens.

I can't get a read on Boro, despite the 'issue' yesterDay - or maybe because of it.

Brinn is another one I always suspect. This game I think she's good, which worries me...gah. Enough paranoia.

Pitchie looks suspicious, but I don't have anything solid yet. I think I will look more closely at him.

Mnemo doesn't seem furry, but I'm not anywheres near certain, and am not crossing her off the list anytime soon.

I haven't gotten much read on Nienna yet.

Nogrod is the most suspicious yet...but even he doesn't scream wolf...more like whisper it.

Not getting much from Sally, either.

Lommy seems suspicious, but I have no reason for it.

Nerwen looks good. At least, I haven't seen anything that doesn't seem genuine yet.

Bes is new. I don't know his style yet, but he does seem a tad bit off. I'll look at him later, probably not toDay.

I don't think Shasta's a wolf...but I can't quite tell.

Wilwa hasn't been around much due to RL. Understandable.

Haven't picked much up on Greenie yet, either.

Tromkehra's new, too. Can't tell very much, but his (her?) repeated posing in role kind of rankles...but not in a particularly furry way...

That turned into a list. I wasn't actually expecting that. I do lists a lot, don't I?

EDIT: xed with Shasta, Morsul, and Mnemo
So four people were 'suspicious' to her then: Morsul, who she said always looked that way; Pitch, (but nothing 'solid'); Nog, the 'most suspicious yet'; and Lommy (but 'no reason).

She noted Bes looked 'off'. In her next post, 227, Nog, Lommy and Bes looked the most 'wolvish'. Oddly, in 223 she had allowed that Bes was new, and she didn't know his style.

It looks like her suspicion of Nog was based on the way he worded a certain post, and when advised he was not a native English-speaker, she seems to have dismissed him.

And then there was the vote for Lommy with no reason given.

Conclusion: Lottie doesn't look all that good at the moment, especially the way Bes suddenly went from looking a little 'off' (with the allowance that he was new and she didn't know him), to one of her top suspects.

x'd with a host
Old 12-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #368
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Question: Is Bes in fact a guy? 'Cause I don't know. I thought she was....well, a she, but that's because his/her name was Bes. *shrugs* No idea.

EDIT: Never mind, Bes is a guy. Wow. When I'm wrong....
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #369
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Now, perhaps you're interpreting this differently to me, but all I did was, soon as I saw Roa's post, literally say out loud: "Ah ha! Intentional miscount!" A split-second reaction that I thought I'd share. Believe it or not but I didn't actually commit to thinking Roa was up to something, hence why I didn't pursue it and actively stated that I thought Roa was likely innocent. I can see why you think that's fanning flames but oh well.
Just to get things clear, for I think I'm missing something: you thought she miscounted the number of wolves intentionally yet wasn't up to anything? How's that?

Sally - could you explain your list a bit? Like, why are people where they are on your list? It would be interesting.

EDIT: x-ed with Zil and Sally
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #370
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Loslote didn't vote yesterday, and her vote for Lommy was obviously strange. I'll be happy to let her explain tomorrow.

Trom's vote for Boro; well Boro has been bletherin' a lot and he's doing the whole "I'm innocent, trust me" thing. He is looking worse than he did yesterday.

Mnemo voted Inziladun yesterday, and switched to Pitch today. She is also guilty of an "I promise you I'm innocent" post.

Nerwen voted Mac yesterday and changed to Mnemo today, which is reasonable as she notes Mnemo's strange posting today. I agree with her suspicion.

Brinn voted Nerwen yesterday, but changed to Loslote today. Also reasonable, giving Loslote's behaviour.

Boro did not vote yesterday and voted Inziladun today.

----------------------------------

I still suspect Mnemo, probably even more than I did yesterday. It's tempting to kill her because, if she is a wolf, it would tell us so much! Shasta and Nienna would be suspects for trying to save her; Inziladun would be innocent (sacrificed to save Mnemo) and Nerwen would also likely be innocent after going strongly against Mnemo today.

I suppose you could make such a point about most people's potential lynching, though.

Sorry for picking on you, Mnemo, I'm going to look and see if anyone else deserves my vote more than you. There's always a danger in this game of becoming too set in your ways.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #371
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Mac: I'm not suspecting you that heavily (I think you were only the fourth on my list).
Downplaying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
That's only 16/19...
Joking.

I saw it coming:
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
It might have been that you only scanned my posts (yeah, I remember one post in which I didn't really suspect anybody, and did I only picked up one suspicioun (Mnemo) after considering other people's points), but considering how suspicious you have been of me all of toDay, and how often you refer to me in other people's suspicion comments, I won't buy that.
He pretty much reacts the way a wolf reacts after he realised that the shoddy reasons with which he attacked an innocent blew up and came to haunt him.

Name count from Nogrod's suspicion summary #233 (the actual summary only):
Mac 8, Inzil 6, Mnemo 4, Pitch 3, rest less.
Your suspicion of me takes a quite cardinal position in your thinking right now, no matter where you actually rank me. This in connection with your bad case against me is very suspicious.

I think I crossed with a whole page... now who to vote for?
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #372
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay. Looking at the list of votes gives me a few possibilities.

Mnemo's voting looks especially weird and she's not the easy-going voice of reason she was in the early part of D1 - when not yet suspected.

Pitch for being such a nice one taking care not to rub anyone the wrong way but still making an impression he's at it all the time and considers things for the good of us all.

Nerwen I'm just having bad gut feelings and if I have time I'll try and look back for her a little bit to see whether my suspicions are valid or not (I wouldn't like to vote her with just this bad feeling).

Lottie's vote is just plain odd and kind of scandalous, but is it evil as well? A tough call...
Old 12-02-2009, 02:22 PM   #373
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Sally - could you explain your list a bit? Like, why are people where they are on your list? It would be interesting.
I was actually just going to get to that, so no worries. Some of it is mostly feelings, I'll admit, but I'm going to explain a good chunk.

Must make a couple calls first though, alas. Back soon.

EDIT: x'd with Mac and Nog, whom I agree with rather splendidly (Nog that is).
Old 12-02-2009, 02:25 PM   #374
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
*What me and Greenie just said*
Yeah. I know. Can't help it. I mean besides not liking their votes, I went looking for anything else that stood out as suspicious and found nothing. Sorry for saying so.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:26 PM   #375
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Mac is getting weird and jumpy. (Ha! Fourth jumpy wolf!) Nog, on the other hand, seems more reasonable.

Only the fact that Mnemo is gathering more and more suspicion is making me doubtful: like I've been telling people who never listen to me (), if someone who is not shouting a wolf is lynched with too much of a consensus s/he's probably an innocent.

edit: xed with Pitchfork
Old 12-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #376
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
I'm probably going to vote Lommy unless something major happens.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #377
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I was actually just going to get to that, so no worries. Some of it is mostly feelings, I'll admit, but I'm going to explain a good chunk.
Cool. Other than that, well, I have an exam tomorrow and I want to check my notes before bed, so I'll probably vote in a minute (not literally). I might be tempted to hang around until deadline, though, just because it's so soon..

EDIT: x-ed since Sally
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
Old 12-02-2009, 02:28 PM   #378
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Mac, you're really too touchy this time around...
Old 12-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #379
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnem-2
Loslote-2

Lommy-1
Boro-1
Pitch-1
Zil-1
Nerwen-1

++Loslote

Her vote today was way out there considering she did a list of his posts with no rel negative remarks on it....

this list includes my vote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #380
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Skimmed 2 pages, barely found anything worth commenting on. Maybe on a reread tomorrow. I'm getting vague bad vibes from Eomer, but can't go after that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Fair catch
No, not a fair catch. If you accuse someone of not suspecting many people it means you have to look at all of their posts. Picking one is shoddy.

Jumpy? Touchy? *shrug* whatever...

Jesus, the voting is all over the place.

Mnemo leading by 2 over half the village with 1. Mnemo actually sounds like a ok choice to me.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #381
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
K, so for a bit I thought I might go with Pitch, but I've decided it'd be best for me to stick with Boro as previously stated:

++Boro

And now I must study for realz...
Old 12-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #382
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

There's a ridiculous smiley at the start of my last post. I'm sure one of you put it there, somehow... Please ignore it (I won't edit my post for fear of being labelled a cheat).

So many posts: I really need to start taking notes during the night phases!
Old 12-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #383
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnem-2
Loslote-2
Boro-2

Lommy-1
Pitch-1
Zil-1
Nerwen-1

astounding vote list!
Old 12-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #384
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I really need to start taking notes during the night phases!
You're that sure you'll wake up alive, now how come?
Old 12-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #385
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

++ Mnemo

Going after my top suspect, since nothing devastating has happened. Check for reasons in my previous posts, I've ranted enough about her there. I might or might not post again toDay, I'm awful tired and need to wake up early so I think I'm going to bed...
Old 12-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #386
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Just copying my list and adding explanations.

Wolves:
Brinn: for reasons stated in my analysis post
Lommie: for just plain weirdness and not being ordo-Lommie like, and also for (in my eyes) trying to make me (and others) look jumpy who aren't; opportunistic
Nerwen: bad feeling and her vote yesterDay
Eomer: I keep forgetting about him and that's never good with him (really he could be moved down into the possible category but I needed a fourth and couldn't convince myself there'd be an all-female wolf pack again)

Possible wolves:
Nienna: don't like her vote and she looks too strange to me
Nog (meh): he's acting a bit strange but I really can't say either way
Pitch: another bad vibe, to be honest; I had evidence but can't remember what it was right now, so basically he's just acting strange and I don't like it
Shasta: rather the same as Lommie; grasping at straws for guilt
Greenie: another vibe
Lottie: acting shifty and with her votes and posting I don't trust her

Dunno:
Mnemo: she's actually moved up to the possible category now because she seems to be getting too buddy-buddy with me and while I love my duck (wow, that's lame, I can't find a good VeggieTales video for that) I can't help but feel something's wrong there
Dun (possible possible but was too shifty on him so I put him here): just another bit of shiftiness and I don't trust him on principle because he's sneaky
Morsul: no feelings one way or the other
Mac: seemed sincere enough yesterDay but can't decide, and now he's getting very strange so I'll have to take a look at him yet again
Boro: again, no feelings, although he seems to be a bit....don't know, but I want to take another look at him

Innocent/nothing:
Bes
Kehra
Wilwa
Sally (the former rather than the latter, of course)
Old 12-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #387
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
You're that sure you'll wake up alive, now how come?
good point sir, eh eomer
Old 12-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #388
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnem-3
Loslote-2
Boro-2
Lommy-1
Pitch-1
Zil-1
Nerwen-1
Old 12-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #389
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Hi Nienna, are you going to analyse Nerwen?
Old 12-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #390
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Lottie -> Lommy (major eyeroll)
Kehra -> Boro (minor eyeroll)
Mnemo -> Pitch (don't like her cases much)
Nerwen -> Mnemo (trusting Nerwen at the moment, making me feel better about most probably following this vote)
Brinn -> Lottie (going after the weird one is not always the best thing to do)
Boro -> Inzil (I think Boro is a little off with some of his suspicion...)
Shasta -> Nerwen (so is Shasta)
Lommy -> Mnemo(2) (I don't know where to place Lommy in this game...)
Morsul -> Lottie(2) (same as Brinn)
Wilwa -> Boro(2) (not good, methinks)
Green -> Mnemo(3) (another person I trust going for Mnemo)

Actually, why wait now.

++Mnemosyne

Mac -> Mnemo(4)
Old 12-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #391
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

So for what it's worth I'd really prefer Brinn or Lommie, but at the current rate I'd probably go for Lottie since it seems there's no chance of lynching Brinn (so far) and I'm convinced yet completely torn at the same time on the Lommie front.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #392
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Hi Nienna, are you going to analyse Nerwen?
Sorry! I ran out of time. It takes me a super long time to do those. ToMorrow if we are both alive.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #393
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
At this point, it looks like a vote for Eomer would be a waste, so that leaves it down to Mnemo and Lottie.

Mnemo has looked downright bizarre toDay. So much so, in fact, that it's hard for me to see a wolf acting that way.
Then again, I don't think I've ever seen her as a wolf, and the change in tone from yesterDay to toDay has been notable.

Lottie's vote was unexplained, and there are inconsistencies in her remarks toDay.

Hmmm.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #394
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
So for what it's worth I'd really prefer Brinn or Lommie, but at the current rate I'd probably go for Lottie since it seems there's no chance of lynching Brinn (so far) and I'm convinced yet completely torn at the same time on the Lommie front.
I'm still here if you need me to answer any questions or anything...

And I won't really protest if you guys lynch Lottie but if she's an innocent I'm not going to be surprised. * at self*

I kind of agree with Mac that Wilwa's Boro-vote looks bad, but then again, Wilwa seems innocent enough otherwise.

edit: xed with Nienna and Zil
Old 12-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #395
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
otherwise Nienna and Shasta and mac on day 1's vote seemed to be working together...
Nope. Mac clearly voted in self-defense, and after having suspected Zil for most of the Day (not with any reasons that convinced me, but still). I'm still unsatisfied about Nienna's and Shasta's votes, but Mac's is the most understandable of the three.
À propos, I'm not that confident anymore about the reasons I voted Mac yesterDay - not enough to vote him again, I mean. At least part of them were apparently based on misunderstanding his statements, and what he's said toDay looks OK. Let's see how he carries on.

I'd rather vote MnemotoDay. I don't like either of her votes. One with no given reason at all but 'vibes', the other with reasons that look much too fabricated. (All right, I'm not exactly impartial in the last case...) And suspecting people because they play too much like herself. Plus I get really really tired of being suspected for my style of thinking and posting. (That goes to you as well, Nog. You said much the same things about me last game, and we know what you were then.)
Therefore,
++Mnemo
Old 12-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #396
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
At this point, it looks like a vote for Eomer would be a waste, so that leaves it down to Mnemo and Lottie.

Mnemo has looked downright bizarre toDay. So much so, in fact, that it's hard for me to see a wolf acting that way.
Then again, I don't think I've ever seen her as a wolf, and the change in tone from yesterDay to toDay has been notable.

Lottie's vote was unexplained, and there are inconsistencies in her remarks toDay.

Hmmm.
Fyi: As far as I can remember she's always been an ordo. So dunno. Maybe some secret something? Or maybe she's over her first-Night wolf jitters.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #397
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Nogrod, you know fine well that's like saying "I could be hit by a bus tomorrow: so I'm not going to bother making any plans!" I've been basically glued to my screen this evening looking through stuff, half of which could probably have been done yesterday. It's quite a drain on my time (lucky Cailin's not in tonight or I'd be in trouble).

Pitchwife, there's been a fair bit of gender-confusion in this game - I rather like my obvious name - but I presumed you were female. No-one else seems to. Help me out?
Old 12-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #398
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sally... what does Strange mean... this seems to happen to me all the time...
Old 12-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #399
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
And this is why I tend to wait until the last second to vote - my vote is basically useless and I hate making useless votes.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:50 PM   #400
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Sally... what does Strange mean... this seems to happen to me all the time...
*pets you*

Lommie, no questions right now, but thanks. And Eomer, Pitch is in fact a guy. Or was last time we asked.