The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2010, 03:35 AM   #201
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Also, if you can't get through to Sally, shoot a PM my way. It's what I'm for, after all.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 02-06-2010 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Fixed smiley
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:37 AM   #202
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Also, if you can't get through to Sally, shoot a PM my way. It's what I'm for, after all.
What he said. In case of absolute emergency Alona's also lurking about the place.

Now get off the game thread (and go to bed, you silly thing)!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:10 PM   #203
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Night One

“I’ve come home to find you waiting?”

Thriller shrugged. “These things do happen,” she said simply.

“Never depressed for a dramatical entrance,” Chiller added with a roll of its eyes.

Killer looked at them all expectantly. “My friends?”

Diller grinned. “A heinous crime, a show of force.” It paused. “A murder would be nice of course.”

The others nodded and Killer smiled, showing Chiller and Diller a small photograph. Thriller didn’t get a chance to see it, instead looking down to answer her phone. The others ignored her and began to discuss plans. Finally Killer borrowed her phone, blocked her number, and typed a text, taking special care to remove the ‘Miss Mira’ signature as it sent the message.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elsewhere Nienna was watching a movie. Her phone beeped and she looked down.

“Splendors you never have dreamed all your days will be yours.”

Nienna frowned and showed the rest of the text to the person sitting beside her. “It’s your birthday soon,” she suggested with a shrug. “Maybe it’s Lari or Shasta and they’re using someone else’s phone. I’ll check it out and talk to you later.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nienna walked into the deserted warehouse, pulling out her phone to see in the dark. There was nothing in the building but dust and a few cockroaches that looked very upset at having their darkness disturbed. “Hello?” Nienna called. “Is anyone in here?”

Mira dashed in and grabbed Nienna’s arm, pulling her toward the door.

“What the- let me go! Mira, what are you doing?”

“I can’t go back there,” Mira hissed. Nienna started to say something but Mira glared at her. “His eyes will find us there,” she mumbled cryptically, tugging on Nienna’s arm again. They had made it halfway down the deserted hallway when three strange figures appeared before them. Mira stopped in her tracks, quickly letting go of Nienna’s arm. “I can’t escape,” Mira said under her breath. “I never will.” Mira fell in line beside them, her hands shaking.

Killer stared at Nienna and sighed in disgust. “We’ll take the customers that we can get,” it said with a shrug, and smiled at its compatriots.

Mira just shook her head and finally stepped toward her. “We have all been blind,” she said, putting herself between the others and Nienna.

Nienna swallowed. “Mira, what’s going on?”

“Everybody get down now,” Chiller said. “Stand up, don’t be shy.”

Mira?” Nienna’s mouth dropped open as she saw Mira pull up her sweater to reveal a bit of sparkling fabric. Mira looked utterly miserable, while her three companions looked gleeful, all of them wearing matching jumpsuits and covered in strange fur. “Mira, what’s going on?”

“These are my friends,” said Killer. “See how they glisten. See this one shine, how he smiles in the light. My friend?”

“Tonight I set the stage,” Chiller continued when Mira remained silent. It glanced at her and sighed. “Bloodbath,” it said flatly. “It’s going to be a bloodbath.”

“But I didn’t do anything,” Nienna persisted. “Why did you trick me? Mira?”

They looked at Mira strangely and she turned to Nienna. “Can you even bear to look at me?”

Chiller slapped Mira across the face and glared at her. “Remember who you are,” it cautioned.

“Gossip’s worth its weight in gold,” Mira said, turning toward Chiller and Killer. She pointed to Nienna, stepping away from them further. “Am I to risk my life to win the chance to live?”

Finally Killer stepped up to the both of them. “We all deserve to die,” it said, and thrust one of its claws into Nienna’s chest, blood beginning to pour from her almost immediately. It pulled a shot glass from its pocket, ignoring the looks from the others. “The work waits,” it said with a shrug. It smiled. “Seems an awful waste.”

Diller reached into its own pocket and produced a large bottle of vodka. “It’s not a perfect metaphor,” it admitted, grinning as it looked at Nienna, but handed the bottle to Mira anyway.

Mira stared at them all in shock. “If I agree, what horrors wait for me?”

Mira....” Nienna fell to the ground and Mira knelt beside her. “Mira, help me....”

Instead Mira sighed. “Let me see it,” she said, gesturing toward Nienna’s chest. When Nienna pulled her hand away Mira sighed and held the shot glass up to it, waiting for it to be partly full before she pulled it away.

An hour later Mira was standing between Killer and Diller; the bottle nearly empty and her hands shaking every time she bent beside Nienna’s body.

The others watched but after a while Mira couldn’t get back up any more so Chiller took to refilling her glass for her. “It’s a thankless job, but somebody’s got to do it,” it said. Mira just glared at it. “You can never trust a monster,” it admitted, and handed her the glass.

“Think of me fondly?” Mira asked quietly. She gulped down another shot glass full of dark liquid and stumbled. She pointed to her face and smiled sadly. “This mask of death?”

“You break my friggin’ heart,” said Chiller, and turned away. The others glanced at each other then shrugged and followed Chiller out into the night.

Mira sobbed and fell to the ground beside Nienna’s corpse, watching as her old friends walked away from her. “It’s over now, the music of the night,” she whispered.

Nienna sat up suddenly, causing Mira to slide away. “No good deed goes unpunished,” she murmured, then she pulled a lighter out of her pocket, turned it on, and threw it into Mira’s hair. Mira screamed and the rest of the building began to burn as Nienna finally passed out.

Outside Killer, Diller, and Chiller watched the structure collapse. Diller giggled, doing a little dance of his own. “Smells like cumin,” he said brightly.

“Rest now my friends,” said Killer, and his two remaining companions smiled darkly at each other as they went their separate ways for the Night. As Killer walked away he frowned. “I think we shall not meet again,” he murmured, and stormed off into the night.

The Dead
Shasta, his last moment made last on Night Zero (Co-Mod)
Alona, died of a broken (well, eaten) heart on Night Zero (Vote Count Girl/Co-Co-Mod)
Phantom, went out of his British mind (and then his regular one) on Night Zero (Heckler/General Trouble Maker)
Sally, didn’t dance and died on Night Zero (High Moddess)
Gwath, was brick walled on Day One (ordo)
Nienna, brought the house down on Night One (Hunter)
Mira, died of blood alcohol poisoning on Night One (Thriller)

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 02-11-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:05 PM   #204
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

*blinks*

No posts? This makes me sad.

To narration land with me then!
Old 02-06-2010, 11:18 PM   #205
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
*blinks*

I was thinking we were supposed to wait til the narration was up.

Well, I feel badly now for suspecting Nienna, but at least we didn't lynch her. The wolves had to use a kill on her, and they're down one already on Day 2! Not a bad start at all.
It could be worthwhile to look back and see who expressed trust for Mira yesterDay, and gave her votes. All her packmates probably wouldn't have dared to be too obviously associated with her, but it's a good bet at least one of them might have shown a link.
Also, I wonder if our Simon, Fea will be sufficiently recovered to make an appearance.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:02 AM   #206
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I was thinking we were supposed to wait til the narration was up.

Well, I feel badly now for suspecting Nienna, but at least we didn't lynch her. The wolves had to use a kill on her, and they're down one already on Day 2! Not a bad start at all.
It could be worthwhile to look back and see who expressed trust for Mira yesterDay, and gave her votes. All her packmates probably wouldn't have dared to be too obviously associated with her, but it's a good bet at least one of them might have shown a link.
Also, I wonder if our Simon, Fea will be sufficiently recovered to make an appearance.

I think Fea died. Just a little, though.

Which reminds me....

Through the awesome power of Simon Fea, Wilwa's score has been boosted by two points. Everyone else is still at their normal zero. Just so's you all know.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:21 AM   #207
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Lottie (#30)
Nog (#41)
Wilwa (#56)
find her Night-posting not particularly suspicious.

Pitch (#92) lists her with Izzy, me, wilwa and "maybe Brinn" as those he trusts "to a slightly lesser degree".

However,
Nogrod (#96) lists her, along with Izzy, Pitch and Steve as "The ones I do suspect more or less... "

Steve (#118) simply lists her in his "unsure" category.

Formendacil (#110) votes for her (along with other Night-posters) "for not making me look like a complete idiot".

Loslote (#119) votes Zil and Nienna but "will probably not (but might be persuaded to) vote Formy, Nerwen, Mira, or Gwath".

Mira herself (#135) votes Glirdan, Fea, Lottie and Form. Her reasons may be of interest:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirawolf
++Glirdan Also don't want him to get lynched Day 1. Poor kid never gets to play this game anymore.

++Fea She's much too amusing to kill off this early.

++Form I really don't think a wolf would slip up and post before they were supposed to. Especially one as experienced as Form.

++Lottie No real reason, just have an okay feeling about her.
Isabellkya (#143) votes Mira, along with Wilwa, Nienna and Zil "in an effort not to have a widespread tie".

And apparently somebody cast a third vote for Mira, but I can't find who that was.

EDIT:X'd with Moddess.
EDIT2:fixed mistake.

Last edited by Nerwen; 02-07-2010 at 10:14 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:23 AM   #208
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
So I figured I would check in quickly before heading off to bed and now I am quite happy that I did. It is sad that Nienna was killed during the Night for she definitely could have proved to have been of some great help to us, but at least she didn't die in vain! Day 2 and we are down to three Wolves: good fortune for us.

Maybe I can manage to stay up a little while longer to go over her and Mira's posts from yesterDay.

EDIT: Xed with Nerwen

Last edited by Glirdan; 02-07-2010 at 12:29 AM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:53 AM   #209
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Posts, posts and more posts!

So, going over the posts from yesterDay, concentrating on Mira, Nienna and Gwath. Posting the links to the post to by the way, in case any of you want to go back and read through them. Will make my comments afterwards.

So first, let's start with the Wolf.

Mira

Post #3

Second to post during our Night phase. Nothing substantial, just banter and telling everyone she would be away.

Post #20

Again, nothing, just saying she would not be around.

Post #27

Explaining her reasoning as to why she posted during the Night phase.

Post #80

First post with a little substance to it. There is a bit of banter, but there is one quote of our deceased Hunter that she brings up and agrees with.

Post #135

Quotes Fea (more banter really) and goes and casts her votes for myself, Fea, Form and Lottie. This is also her last post.

Comments
She played it low profile AND also happened to be one of the pre-Day posters. Perhaps one of her furry compatriots happens to be one of those that posted along with her. Two of those she voted for also happened to be two of those that posted during that time: Form and Lottie. However, I will eliminate Lottie from that as she only posted to tell everyone to shut their mouths. Perhaps taking a closer look at Form toDay would be in our best interest.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:14 AM   #210
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Nienna's post and Lottie's Spark Notes/commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Polo?
Pretty self explanatory.

Quote:
I agree with Nerwen. The people who posted pre-Day are under just as much suspicion as the rest of us. Maybe in a few days that information can be used in conjunction with other evidence but for now they could be anything.
Doesn't want to draw conclusions about the Night-posters, but says it could be helpful to look back at it later.

Quote:
I think Nog is right about the amount of cooperation it is going to take to lynch the wolves in this game. This worries me a little just because trying to get this many people to cooperate when there aren't evil ones in the midst would be a pain. We need to focus and make very conscious decisions about who to vote for. We need to look at everyone including the people who are quiet or who haven't even posted at all. We need to make sure that the votes are spread (I never thought I'd hear myself say that!). There is going to be a lot of confusion at Day's end even with the cautions against it. It is inevitable. It will be much too easy to get someone not-killed by both the innocent and the guilty alike.

We also need to think clearly about who we want as Simon though not necessarily use all our votes for people we think would make good Simons as we need to also vote for people we just don't want to die.
Agrees with Nog that end-of-Day will be chaotic; warns that the votes need to be spread out; advises looking at quiet people; calls for spreading of the votes; and advises clear thinking about Simon. (That seriously sounds like a Model UN resolution. I probably shouldn't be writing both at the same time.) All of that's good adivce. We should listen to her.

Quote:
Electing a wolf as Simon won't be good but I also don't think it would be tragic... at least not at this stage of the game. We need to use our votes to pick someone who would be reasonable as Simon but we also need to make sure we use our votes to lynch someone. That is how we will get rid of wolves. That is how we will win.
Notices that elecing a wolf as Simon wouldn't be awful (good point again) and mentions that we need to purposefully lynch people (also a good point). She then follows it with the "That is how we will"s that people found so suspicious (Maybe look at the people who jumped on that).

Quote:
I think Nog has an interesting idea. I don't know as it has to be something as [not] "official" as bolding or using -- but it is definitely a good idea for people to bring up who they think should be lynched and why so that we aren't just all scrambling and so that we have a sense of purpose.

In some respects it might be a touch easier as I usually find myself thinking that a few people seem innocent but I can't put my finger on one specific person who looks guilty... at least in the beginning stages. But we'll see.
Agrees with Nog's "announce who we want to lynch" idea; doesn't think it needs to be so official; likes Sally's voting.

Quote:
Children, children... calm down... its fine... just a game.
Tries to calm down people, I think mostly Steve, Pitchie, and Nog.

Quote:
So these are the post counts. It looks like everyone, except Fea, has made some sort of contribution.

Brinn - 1
Dun - 5
Fea - 1 - first post... not saying anything
Form - 2
Glirdan - 3
Gwath - 3
Izzy - 3
Lottie - 7
Mira - 4
Nerwen - 7
Nienna - 6
Nog - 11
Pitch - 5
Rune - 2
Steve - 12
Wilwa - 2
Does a post count.

Quote:
Not entirely... I think that with 16 people and only 4 votes then one doesn't really find 12 people suspicious... or wolfish. They are just the people left over who you don't have confidence in or who you don't want to die.
Responding to Izzy. Not much there that I saw. Made a logical point.

Quote:
*confuzzled*

Nog:
1. Gwath
2. ZIl
3. Nerwen
4. Nienna

Zil:
1. Nog
2. Nerwen
3. Brinn

Form:
1. Mira
2. Nerwen (3)
3. Steve
4. Lottie

Wilwa:
1. Glirdan
2. Fea
3. Nog (2)
4. Lottie (2)

Brinn:
1. Gilrdan (2)

Lottie:
1. Nienna (2)
2. Zil (2)

that is what I have.

Edit: Unless you are just doing post count
Corrects Alona's post count with a vote count.

Quote:
Vote #1 for me:

++ Rune

I don't want to see him go this early in a game. I'd like to have at least another day with him.
Votes Rune because she wants to see him play more.

Quote:
I have Nog at 3 as well.
Corrects how many votes Nog has.

Quote:
Ok... so the rest of my votes:

++ Wilwa - because I think she would make a good Simon
++ Form - because I think he would also make a good Simon... if he paid slightly more attention
++ Nog - because he's been making good sense.
Votes Wilwa and Formy because she thought they would make good Simons and votes Nog because he made good sense.

~~~

Nog comes up a lot in Nienna's posts, and she seems to trust him fairly well. As a known innocent, Nienna's trust has a bit more weight than the rest of our trust (what with the whole "we could be trying to twist your little brains" thing), so I'm inclinded to think of Nog as someone to listen to with a bit of a "he's probably innocent" leaning.

Also, Nienna made some really good points in there. We should listen to her.

EDIT: xed with Glirdy and de-highlighting for the sake of Alona's sanity
Old 02-07-2010, 01:20 AM   #211
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
*blinks*

To narration land with me then!
I'd read it, before you'd made this post. But with the absence of posts, I wasn't entirely sure it was okay to post. Didn't want to be an early night poster. xD

Sad that the Hunter is gone so quickly, but niice that she took a wolf with her. xD

Fea was the third to vote for Mira.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:21 AM   #212
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Now onto our Hunter:

Nienna

Post #15

Banter.

Post #25

Agrees with Nerwen about the pre-Day posters.

Post #39

Agrees with Nog about the lynching of a Wolf and how difficult it will be. Brings up the point that we should not just vote for who we think would be the best Simon, but who we don't want to see die.

Post #51

Quotes Pitch and agrees with his point that it would be bad to have a Wolf as our Simon but would not be tragic at this stage in the game. Goes on to say that we make sure that our votes go towards both a Simon and also making sure we lynch someone.

Post #61

Believes Nog has an interesting idea about our voting system, but does not believe that we should make it as elaborate.

Post #86

Playing mother and stopping a fight...reminds me of Bostonmoot.

Post #87

Post Count Tally

Post #90

Slight disagreement with Nerwen about voting.

Post #125

Vote Count Tally

Post #148

First vote which goes to Rune.

Post #155

Just confirming how many votes Nog had at that point.

Post #171

Her other three votes go to Wilwa, Form and Nog

Comments
Raised some valid points in most of her posts. She also talked agreed with Nog a lot as well which makes me more inclined to believe that he is innocent.

EDIT: X'd with Izzy and Lottie
Old 02-07-2010, 01:29 AM   #213
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
Comments
Raised some valid points in most of her posts. She also talked agreed with Nog a lot as well which makes me more inclined to believe that he is innocent.

EDIT: X'd with Izzy and Lottie
Nice to know I'm not just silly and someone else noticed it, too...she does talk about/to him a lot, doesn't she? You'd almost think she was a seer and dreamed him...maybe that's why the wolves killed her, thinking she *was* the seer. Huh.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:40 AM   #214
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

And last but not least

Gwath

Post #62

Bit of banter, but brings up the point that people's playing styles may be altered because of the nature of this game. Brings up another interesting point that for this game, we should reassess the way we analyze the votes.

Post #83

Quotes Eonwe

Post #84

Kind of pointless post really....nothing at all except what seems to be a thought continuation from his previous post.

Post #93

Banter.

Post #133

Votes for Eonwe, Nog, Brinn and Form.

Post #160

Clearing up confusion for himself.

Comments
After having gone through his and Nienna's posts, I'm even more inclined to trust Nog. I am also re-evaluating my thoughts on Form as that is two known innocents who put their trust into him. I think for now he is in my unsure list.

X'd with Lottie again.

And no, you're not silly...entirely
Old 02-07-2010, 01:46 AM   #215
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

List time: 'Cause I can.

Trust:
Lottie
Nog
Zil
Fea

Unsure, lean innocent:
Wilwa
Glirdy
Nerwen
Pitchie

Unsure, lean evil:
?Brinn
Formy
Izzy

Suspect:
Steve
Rune

EDIT: xed with Glirdy - I did not say I was not silly, I said I was not *just* silly.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:52 AM   #216
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Trust:
Lottie
Nog
Zil
Fea

Ah, yes, but you can't vote for yourself. I look forward to watching you deliberate as to a fourth candidate.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:53 AM   #217
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Well as it stands right now, I must head off to bed as I have rehearsal in about 6 hours time and should probably get some sleep considering. But I will be back tomorrow and should also be more active then on Day 1. See you all then!

EDIT: X'd with dearest Moddess....and just when I thought I could get off without having to do this for the third time in a row
Old 02-07-2010, 01:55 AM   #218
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Well as it stands right now, I must head off to bed as I have rehearsal in about 6 hours time and should probably get some sleep considering. But I will be back tomorrow and should also be more active then on Day 1. See you all then!
Than, you silly bugger, than. And yay for a more active Glirdan. ^_^
Old 02-07-2010, 01:57 AM   #219
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Steve!

Twinkle, twinkle, little Steve,
How I wonder what you are.
Posting in this werewolf game,
Night or Day, it's all the same.
How I wonder what you are!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the Night.

Then when Nog suggests a plan,
Against him you do show your hand;
Pitchie, too, does fight against,
Nogrod's plan; there is much angst.

~~~

Could not help myself.

EDIT: Thought of a better rhyme and xed with Moddess and Glirdy.

Last edited by Loslote; 02-07-2010 at 02:00 AM.
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:58 AM   #220
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Ah, yes, but you can't vote for yourself. I look forward to watching you deliberate as to a fourth candidate.
Gah! *shakes fist at cruel, cruel fate*
Old 02-07-2010, 02:03 AM   #221
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Gah! *shakes fist at cruel, cruel fate*
Oi, I resemble that remark!

Hmmmm....I have an idea.

I propose a contest, a special thing of the Day. Anyone who likes to is encouraged to compose a sweet song of silliness for the moddess. Post it to the thread and the one I like most wins. I will judge not only on what song your parody is based off of, but also how well it rhymes, hilarity, relevance, etc. Obviously you don't have to participate if you don't want to, but the winner will receive three points added to their score for the Day, and will get an automatic extra point for toMorrow (assuming they're still alive) as well. Begin!

(Which is to say you can do anything game-related or just try your best to suck up. Whatever butters your toast, really. I'm prepared to be amused.)

Old 02-07-2010, 02:08 AM   #222
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

And now....

The moddess rests. Be good minions while I'm away. ^_^
Old 02-07-2010, 02:18 AM   #223
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Sweet. I was going to do a Steve-alysis, but this is much more fun!

Can't Believe It's Werewolf!

Lottie: I can't believe it's Werewolf!
I think I'll finally help my team win
Can't believe it's Werewolf,
My favorite game to play!

Pitchie: I can't believe it's Werewolf!
Been dreaming of those awsome werewolves
Oh, boy! It's finally here!

Downer Wolfers: Ho, ho! Away we go!
With flaming torch and nooses swinging
Hey, hey! Our favorite game!
It makes us want to cheer!

Pitchie: Yo, ho! We love the lynch!

Mira: At least we know we won't go quiet!

Downer Wolfers: Ya, hey! We're glad to say
That Werewolf time is here!

We can't believe it's Werewolf!
Been waiting for a million hours
Oh what a nifty game!

Formy: Forgot about that dang Night phase!

Downer Wolfers: Can't believe it's Werewolf!
And now it's time to play!

We think we'll finally help our teams win
Our favorite game to play!

Been dreaming of those scary wolf-things
Oh, boy! It's finally...

Sally: Oi, be quiet!

Downer Wolfers: Boy, it's finally here!

EDIT: xed with Moddess
Old 02-07-2010, 02:55 AM   #224
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

And...the Steve-alysis.

#5: Night banter.

#8: Oops, it's Night.

#46: Explaination for Night posting.

#48: Explains game rules and concludes that everyone will want to seem helpful because of them. Notes that it'll be harder for submarine wolves, and that everyone will be trying to act like a wolf.

#54: Doesn't really commit to Pitchie's suggestion to kill crazy and confusing people; agrees (to an extent) with Nienna's point that a wolf!Simon wouldn't be disasterous now but worries about later.

#60, #65, #69, #72, #77,#82, and #85 are all debating with Nog about suspecting vs. trusting. I don't know about anyone else, but I found that annoying to read through the first time (when I thought dl was fast approaching and was trying to get caught up) and extremely suspicious the next few times. Steve explains his earlier posts; qualifies his earlier posts; and flip-flops a lot, all the while arguing with Nog.

Then, in #91, he reminds Glirdy to highlight his vote.

In #95, he flip-flops about the Simony (should we elect someone we are unsure about as Simon) before deciding that purposefully electing someone is impractical.

#104 is a rule-quoting for The Phantom.

#118 is a list. Lottie's Cliff Notes: He suspects Nienna because she "seems to be agreeing lot rather than making any new points." <-*coughdidyoureadherpostsatallcough*. He says that Nog "makes some good points." <- which, the ones you've been arguing with for most of your posts? He says that Pitchie looks "innocent who just overdid it a bit on the non-"Nog-quasi-voting" front." <- HE overdid it? He also has no one in the definite "trust" or "suspect" categories, but that looks almost more innocent than evil. Other than that, the list looks sound.

#121: more Phantom banter.

#132: notes the silence and says he might vote soon.

#142: comment on Alona's post/vote count.

#151: votes Brinn and Wilwa.

#157: votes Nog.

And finally, in #190: votes Izzy "because Gwath seems more suspicious."

~~~

Steve remains at the top of my suspect list.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:37 AM   #225
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Nice to know I'm not just silly and someone else noticed it, too...she does talk about/to him a lot, doesn't she? You'd almost think she was a seer and dreamed him...maybe that's why the wolves killed her, thinking she *was* the seer. Huh.
Could be. I'd say we can perhaps take that as evidence (okay, not proof) of Nog's innocence.

Quote:
I am also re-evaluating my thoughts on Form as that is two known innocents who put their trust into him. I think for now he is in my unsure list.
Hmmn. I'm not sure that a couple of innocents trusting someone on Day One means all that much. It's not like they knew anything. Not that I particularly suspect Form– I'm just saying, I'm surprised you find it that significant.

Quote:
Unsure, lean evil:
?Brinn
Formy
Izzy

Suspect:
Steve
Rune
Now, why Brinn and Izzy? Also, why Rune? Because of the way he acted near DL yesterDay?
Old 02-07-2010, 04:36 AM   #226
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie's Eönalysis
#54: Doesn't really commit to Pitchie's suggestion to kill crazy and confusing people
For the record, I was in fact suggesting the opposite thing: to vote those people, but not to lynch but to keep - based on the consideration that the Wolves would need even more to appear helpful and trustworthy in this game than usual. It wasn't really a dead serious suggestion, more a thought experiment, hence the question-mark. (Anyway, I know ingrained thinking-habits die hard, so I'm not making much of this misrepresentation.)

I don't quite get where all this wave of trust in Nog comes from. As Nerwen just said concerning Form, it's not like our deceased innocents knew anything, they could have been just as mistaken as everybody else. Nog started out making some good points yesterDay, but I don't like how he used my disagreement about a minor technical point (introduction of marked lynch votes) as the starting point for big-time suspicion that almost succeeded in getting me lynched. And I don't at all like the way he acts like he knows what is best for us all and everybody who dares to disagree is working against the common good, hence wolvish. (Yeah, that's what the phantom said to do, but since when has going by anybody's book, even the phantom's, been a hallmark of genius? Or innocence, for that matter.)
Nothing of this is really new, of course, it's just getting on my nerves a bit more than usual. Especially as I don't really disagree with any of his substantial points - yes, of course we've got to catch Wolves, of course we should suspect people, of course we need to get the Wolves lynched; thanks for reminding us all that this is a Werewolf game, I'm sure some people had quite forgotten that. I don't think anybody was seriously debating that, it's just that we've got to handle the matter a little differently than we normally do. End of discussion.
And now I've got this out of my system, time for some thinking.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:29 AM   #227
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the late Gwathagor View Post
It also occurs to me, on another note, that it will be much easier for the wolves to get someone lynched during the day without attracting attention, and much, much harder to assign blame for a player's lynch to any one or two other players. All the wolves have to do is ignore the intended victim. So - time to reassess how we analyze votes. Who are people trying to keep around? Who are they not mentioning in their posts? Et cetera.
A very good point, I think, and one that bears some thinking about. What would be the consequences of this game's dynamics for wolvish voting behaviour? Would they actively vote to keep their packmates around? Not as long as none of them is in serious danger of getting lynched, of course, but otherwise? Also, is wolf-on-wolf more or less likely in this game, or would there be no difference? Thoughts, anybody?
Old 02-07-2010, 05:57 AM   #228
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
I don't quite get where all this wave of trust in Nog comes from. As Nerwen just said concerning Form, it's not like our deceased innocents knew anything, they could have been just as mistaken as everybody else.
Lottie's suggestion at #213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
You'd almost think she was a seer and dreamed him...maybe that's why the wolves killed her, thinking she *was* the seer.
is more logical. Still highly speculative though– they could have killed Nienna for a completely different reason. After all, she was a good player who also wasn't likely to be Ranger–protected.

Quote:
And I don't at all like the way he acts like he knows what is best for us all and everybody who dares to disagree is working against the common good, hence wolvish.
*shrugs* Nogrod does that whatever he is, Pitch. Had you really not noticed before?

Quote:
A very good point, I think, and one that bears some thinking about. What would be the consequences of this game's dynamics for wolvish voting behaviour? Would they actively vote to keep their packmates around? Not as long as none of them is in serious danger of getting lynched, of course, but otherwise? Also, is wolf-on-wolf more or less likely in this game, or would there be no difference? Thoughts, anybody?
What does wolf-on-wolf even mean in this game? If it's just stating suspicions, then I think it's more likely, because it doesn't cost the wolves quite as much as if they were expected to back said suspicions up with a lynch-vote. (Still might result in getting a packmate lynched by default, though).
Old 02-07-2010, 06:58 AM   #229
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
So, the hunter takes his revenge early. Most impressive, especially after only 1 Day.

It also gives us an extra Day which we are allowed to make a mistake in.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:00 AM   #230
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
OK, before I do anything else:

Quote:
#54: Doesn't really commit to Pitchie's suggestion to kill crazy and confusing people;
Firstly, as Pitch has already said, it's the other way around. Also, I don't think any of our two posts were meant totally seriously. Next you'll suggest that Pitchwife was going to create a craziness scale and vote (wait, no, lynch ) people higher up.

#60, #65, #69, #72, #77,#82, and #85 are all debating with Nog about suspecting vs. trusting. I don't know about anyone else, but I found that annoying to read through the first time (when I thought dl was fast approaching and was trying to get caught up) and extremely suspicious the next few times. Steve explains his earlier posts; qualifies his earlier posts; and flip-flops a lot, all the while arguing with Nog.
Firstly, the last of those posts was made when there were three hours until the planned DL. Three hours! If you miscalculated the time then you shouldn't attack me just because you were in a bad mood. Anyway, all I was saying in all of those posts is that in this game we're given a new weapon against the wolves. Why waste it and try to turn this into a normal game when
(a) We haven't yet explored this new style of voting; and
(b) We can't turn this into a normal game anyway because we're voting for the opposite thing?

That's not to say that no-one should post their suspicions (as I have said countless times before now). That's what a large proportion of posts are anyway. That's what needs to be done in order to do anything in this game. It's just that I don't think these fake votes are necessary.

And then everyone assumes that I'm trying to stifle people's opinions?

And since when did Nogrod become He Who Only Speaks The Truth? It seems that everyone has just blindly followed him, because he suggested that we should mention who we find suspicious, which is what we do anyway.

However, I will say this- Yesterday there were quite a few people who didn't mention who they thought was suspicious and in this way maybe Nogrod had the right idea. It was just that I thought a fake vote was going too far.

Quote:
He suspects Nienna because she "seems to be agreeing lot rather than making any new points." <-*coughdidyoureadherpostsatallcough*.
Have you? A lot of her posts are just agreeing with people. Look at this. #51 is a good point, but #61 is just the obvious (which I'll admit I did neglect to mention in my post just before). Then she comes in with a post count which isn't really that useful. The she does make quite good point in the next post (#90), but I don't think I read that at the time (and she basically just continuing along #51's line of thought anyway). The rest of her posts were after my list.

Quote:
He says that Pitchie looks "innocent who just overdid it a bit on the non-"Nog-quasi-voting" front." <- HE overdid it?
Ok, I admit it, not only was I hypocritical there, but wrong. Happy now?

Quote:
And finally, in #190: votes Izzy "because Gwath seems more suspicious."
Well, if you look at my list, Izzy was on the innocent side. On my vote post, I seem to have said "x-ed with Fea" rather than "since Fea". Seeing that Pitch (who I thought more innocent) had got Fea's vote, I wanted to save Izzy too, as it didn't seem like anyone would be voting Gwath (on my suspicious list, by the way). Anything wrong with that?

Now to actually start the Day...
Old 02-07-2010, 07:00 AM   #231
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
*shrugs* Nogrod does that whatever he is, Pitch. Had you really not noticed before?
No, how could I? That's why I said it wasn't really new, I suppose...
I agree, however, that Lottie has a point there. It also speaks for him that he was the only one who voted for our poor deceased Gwath quite early on.
Which reminds me...

Votes for the dead

Gwath (known innocent):
- Nog

Nienna (known innocent, Hunter):
- Nog (1)
- Lottie (2)
- Izzy (3)

Mira (known wolf):
- Form (1)
- Izzy (2)
- Fea (3)

Votes by the dead
(just summing up for Mira and Nienna, who have been analysed by Lottie and Glirdan above)

Gwath (known innocent):
- Eonwe (2)
- Nog (3)
- Brinn (2)
- Form (-)

Nienna (known innocent, Hunter):
- Rune (2)
- wilwa (5)
- Form (4)
- Nog (5)

Mira (known wolf):
- Glirdan (3)
- Fea (2)
- Form (2)
- Lottie (3)

Mira's stated reasons for her votes:
Quote:
++Glirdan Also don't want him to get lynched Day 1. Poor kid never gets to play this game anymore.
Understandable, I think.
Quote:
I absolutely concur.
Quote:
++Form I really don't think a wolf would slip up and post before they were supposed to. Especially one as experienced as Form.
This is interesting - a defense of Form that also just happens to work as a self-defense. Now, of course, we know that one of the Wolves did slip up exactly like that. It's also interesting that Form gave a similar reason for his vote for Mira.
Quote:
Nothing suspicious there, as far as I can tell - but again, looking for connections, it's interesting that Form also voted for Lottie. From a wolf, it might be a smart move to vote confidence for someone who has suspected you just a wee bit but not seemed terribly eager to lynch you - makes you look more innocentish, like "See? I've got no reason to fear you".

EDIT: x-ed with Steve
Old 02-07-2010, 08:00 AM   #232
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Now please, people, don't go talking all at the same time! It's too much action for my poor old nerves...
Might as well go walk the dogs. See you later.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:09 AM   #233
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Wilwa (#119) votes Zil and Nienna but "will probably not (but might be persuaded to) vote Formy, Nerwen, Mira, or Gwath".
nope nope:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Ok, gonna do this now thens:

++Glirdan

Cause I don't want the poor kid getting lynched Day 1 again.

++Fea

Cause all she's said was 1 word and I don't want a submarine type to get lynched just for lack of posts.

++Nog

Cause I feel good about him.
and then I later voted for Lottie aswell. You must have me mixed up with someone else.

So I am here. I'm going to just let you all know now that I am beyond exhausted. My cat Beau has this weird respitory infection and he slept with me last night like always and I basically didn't sleep cause I was so paranoid that he'd stop breathing on me. Probably the most dreadful sounds I have ever heard coming out of a living thing. So I don't have much to do today at all (no animal clinics open til tomorrow anyway, so dumb) so I'll be here quite a bit, but I am really tired and kind of distracted by him. So if I don't make any sense at some point or mix up names or some sort of such nonsense, that's why.

I'm going to go read through today again so I can come up with something coherent. Good job Nienna!
Old 02-07-2010, 09:43 AM   #234
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
And apparently somebody cast a third vote for Mira, but I can't find who that was.
I also only found two votes for Mira, Izzy and Form. It is interesting to me that Form also voted for Mira and, as had been noted, both were also among the Night posters. Coincidence? At this point, I'm inclined to think not.

Quote:
[Mira] played it low profile AND also happened to be one of the pre-Day posters. Perhaps one of her furry compatriots happens to be one of those that posted along with her. Two of those she voted for also happened to be two of those that posted during that time: Form and Lottie. However, I will eliminate Lottie from that as she only posted to tell everyone to shut their mouths. Perhaps taking a closer look at Form toDay would be in our best interest.
I don't think that entirely clears Lottie, since I guess it is possible she, along with Mira and Form, could all three be wolves and Lottie had thought of publicly shushing them to give herself a more innocent look. However, I think Lottie does look better than Form.

Quote:
I think that's a reach. I didn't see anything Seer-worthy about Nienna at all. I'd go more with her being a fairly trailless kill, and, since Mira was a wolf and knows Nienna well in RL, she would have been an even more inviting target, someone especially dangerous to Mira.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:43 AM   #235
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Quote:
Comments
She played it low profile AND also happened to be one of the pre-Day posters. Perhaps one of her furry compatriots happens to be one of those that posted along with her. Two of those she voted for also happened to be two of those that posted during that time: Form and Lottie. However, I will eliminate Lottie from that as she only posted to tell everyone to shut their mouths. Perhaps taking a closer look at Form toDay would be in our best interest.
But we can't eliminate Lottie all together just for that reason.

Quote:
(this was about Nienna talking about Nog) This is possible and would make Nog look pretty good.

Quote:
Than, you silly bugger, than. And yay for a more active Glirdan. ^_^
I agree! Sooo happy to have my bff back on here. And alive day 2. And I make the same mistake with than/then all the time, it may be a Canadian thing.

Quote:
For the record, I was in fact suggesting the opposite thing: to vote those people, but not to lynch but to keep - based on the consideration that the Wolves would need even more to appear helpful and trustworthy in this game than usual. It wasn't really a dead serious suggestion, more a thought experiment, hence the question-mark. (Anyway, I know ingrained thinking-habits die hard, so I'm not making much of this misrepresentation.)

I don't quite get where all this wave of trust in Nog comes from. As Nerwen just said concerning Form, it's not like our deceased innocents knew anything, they could have been just as mistaken as everybody else. Nog started out making some good points yesterDay, but I don't like how he used my disagreement about a minor technical point (introduction of marked lynch votes) as the starting point for big-time suspicion that almost succeeded in getting me lynched. And I don't at all like the way he acts like he knows what is best for us all and everybody who dares to disagree is working against the common good, hence wolvish. (Yeah, that's what the phantom said to do, but since when has going by anybody's book, even the phantom's, been a hallmark of genius? Or innocence, for that matter.)
Nothing of this is really new, of course, it's just getting on my nerves a bit more than usual. Especially as I don't really disagree with any of his substantial points - yes, of course we've got to catch Wolves, of course we should suspect people, of course we need to get the Wolves lynched; thanks for reminding us all that this is a Werewolf game, I'm sure some people had quite forgotten that. I don't think anybody was seriously debating that, it's just that we've got to handle the matter a little differently than we normally do. End of discussion.
And now I've got this out of my system, time for some thinking.
K, for some reason this entire post screams Innocent to me. It just reminds me of myself I think a bit. Cause quite often in games (atleast recently) I've been a frustrated innocent who has happened to disagree with Nog and it's a very stressful situation . So this post just makes me feel quite good about Pitch.

Quote:

Mira's stated reasons for her votes:

Quote:

Understandable, I think.
Yes, well it is. But it could also just be a very convenient reason to cover her protecting a wolf. I really really want to trust Glirdy, but him and I both know we never trust each other. It's so weird.

Quote:
Quote:

I absolutely concur.
I also agree with this. It could again be just a convenient reason to protect a wolf, but I don't think so. If she was using that reason for anyone else then I would find it weird, but for Fea I really think this was her for real reason for keeping her around.

Quote:
Quote:

This is interesting - a defense of Form that also just happens to work as a self-defense. Now, of course, we know that one of the Wolves did slip up exactly like that. It's also interesting that Form gave a similar reason for his vote for Mira.
I find this very interesting. Though I think it is unlikely that 2 wolves would make the same mistake, especially being the first to start it like Form, it's still possible. I don't know, I'm really iffy on this situation.

Quote:
Quote:

Nothing suspicious there, as far as I can tell - but again, looking for connections, it's interesting that Form also voted for Lottie. From a wolf, it might be a smart move to vote confidence for someone who has suspected you just a wee bit but not seemed terribly eager to lynch you - makes you look more innocentish, like "See? I've got no reason to fear you".
I find myself trusting Lottie, but I see it as very likely that each wolf voted to protect at least 1, if not 2, of their fellow wolves. So I think atleast 1 wolf needs to be amoung these 4. Lottie is really the one with the flimsiest reason for the protection (yes, I protected her too with no reason at the time, I'm aware). So even though I'm inclined to trust her, this is just standing out a lot to me.

So out of the four, in order of who I think is most likely a wolf: Lottie, Glirdy, Form and then Fea. Even though I feel good about all of them, so it's a tough situation.

x'ed with Inzil
Old 02-07-2010, 09:47 AM   #236
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Oh, I forgot that Lottie had also posted during Night 1. I suppose it's unlikely that 3 of the 4 wolves would have (so it seems unlikely that both her and Form are wolves). Though her's being more of a "be quiet" type post I don't know if it really *counts*. Hmm...
Old 02-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #237
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
I also only found two votes for Mira, Izzy and Form.
Form, Izzy, and I voted for Stick (I voted for her in Stick form, not Mira form, which might account for not noticing it).

Form was voted for by Gwath, Stick, Rune, and Ni.

Izzy was voted for by Zil, Brinn, Steve, and Nerwen. Possibly another if I forgot to add in a last vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
I think that's a reach. I didn't see anything Seer-worthy about Nienna at all. I'd go more with her being a fairly trailless kill, and, since Mira was a wolf and knows Nienna well in RL, she would have been an even more inviting target, someone especially dangerous to Mira.
Upon this, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwa
I find this very interesting. Though I think it is unlikely that 2 wolves would make the same mistake, especially being the first to start it like Form, it's still possible. I don't know, I'm really iffy on this situation.
It's possible, but if it's true, I think it's coincidental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwa
So out of the four, in order of who I think is most likely a wolf: Lottie, Glirdy, Form and then Fea. Even though I feel good about all of them, so it's a tough situation.
I was actually thinking Form, but that's a gut thing, with no substantiation.

But yeah, I definitely won't be Simonizing Lottie or Form on purpose today.

That being said, I'm awake, I'm healthy (whatever yesterday was, I'm VERY glad it was short-lived), and I won't be back until I've showered and eaten. I'd say you could ask Mira or Ni how I am prior to shower and breakfast, but... well... They died. So you'll have to ask Formy if you really want to know what a grubby Fea without enough calories acts and thinks like.

Be back later.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:18 AM   #238
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Back and reading *snuggles the phantom*
And while I'm at it: *snuggles wilwa and her cat, too*

I don't see Lottie as a likely wolf (although I think she's never been one yet, so I'm not sure what that would look like). If she was, calling her Night-posting mate(s?) to order might be considered a smart move public-relation-wise, but opening the Day's discussion with drawing suspicion to them just seems overdoing it a bit to me.
Good reasons for keeping her: she's thinking with her own head, and she can be awesome at wolf-spotting (as I can testify only too well). I'd have voted for her myself if I'd been able to, and may well do so toDay.

(x-ed with Fea)
Old 02-07-2010, 10:21 AM   #239
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
nope nope:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwarin538
Ok, gonna do this now thens:

++Glirdan

Cause I don't want the poor kid getting lynched Day 1 again.

++Fea

Cause all she's said was 1 word and I don't want a submarine type to get lynched just for lack of posts.

++Nog

Cause I feel good about him.

and then I later voted for Lottie aswell. You must have me mixed up with someone else.
Yes, it was Lottie herself. I don't know how I mixed you up, except that I was in a hurry as I had to go out. Sorry.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:54 AM   #240
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Form, Izzy, and I voted for Stick (I voted for her in Stick form, not Mira form, which might account for not noticing it).
Ah. That's what happens when you're skimming, like I was.

Quote:
I find myself trusting Lottie, but I see it as very likely that each wolf voted to protect at least 1, if not 2, of their fellow wolves. So I think atleast 1 wolf needs to be amoung these 4.
This is indeed likely, though it does depend on how the voting was going– I mean, if it was clear no other wolves were in danger, she might not have felt the need to protect them. It's probably worth going back to check what the state of play was at that time.

Quote:
To echo Fea and Pitch, I'd tend to put Form, and maybe Glirdan, ahead of Lottie... I don't have a firm reason for it, except she's been a lot more productive than they have. I agree Fea is the least likely– I just can't see her as being a Feawolf.