The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2010, 08:14 PM   #321
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ok, now for a list:

Trust more than the others

Pitch- Makes good points and isn't afraid to go against the flow, which makes him seem innocent to me.

Nerwen- Speaks sense on the whole.

Not likely to be evil

Fea- Seems innocent, but has said almost nothing that is useful. She could say anything, and still be counted as innocent, and this is slightly worrying. Though for now I'm inclined to believe she's innocent.

Brinn- Makes good points and doesn't seem to be hiding anything.

Nog- He does make good points and does make sense. Even though I disagreed with his suggestion, I think he was going the right way about this game. However, I do think he is a little too trusted it might be useful to look at him toMorrow when I'm less tired.

Not sure

Wilwa- Seems good all round. And this is slightly worrying me because I can't seem to see her as evil.

Form- Has said very little.

Inzil- I never know what to think of him, and he's as mysterious as ever. But at the moment, I'm leaning innocent on him.

Need to look at
Rune- Hasn't said very much of substance so far, but I because he's having problems accessing the internet I think I'll give him the benefit of a doubt for now.

Glirdan- Seems suspicious yesterDay, but he's improved toDay. He's probably realised this and tried to appear better toDay. Whether this is because he's innocent or a wolf I don't know.

Suspicious of
Lottie- I don't know. On the one hand she seems to be helpful, but on the other hand she seems too good. Maybe a wolf trying to look like the perfect ordo? Also, though she has talked a lot, she has yet to post a list explaining what she thinks of everyone. I originally put her in the "Need to look at" category, but while writing this have moved her.

Izzy- She seems to be posting many good points and making a lot of sense without wasting too many posts or words. However, even though she yesterDay said we wouldn't need Nog's fake votes because of lists, she still hasn't provided us with a list of her own, and this seems suspicious to me.

edi: x-ed with many many posts
Old 02-07-2010, 08:15 PM   #322
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
So... Form and Nienna were Lovers and that was a revenge-kill? Right?

EDIT:X'd with Steve.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:15 PM   #323
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Ugh. Well there goes that. I was really quite sure he wasn't evil, and while it's nice to be right, I'd rather be right and have innocents lie.

Oh moddess, dear, does this mean that Form is still alive?
Yes, he is. Sorry, not processing much. Bloody fever and junk.

Form's still alive, just mourning the loss of his beloved Nienna.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:18 PM   #324
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Lottie- I don't know. On the one hand she seems to be helpful, but on the other hand she seems too good. Maybe a wolf trying to look like the perfect ordo? Also, though she has talked a lot, she has yet to post a list explaining what she thinks of everyone. I originally put her in the "Need to look at" category, but while writing this have moved her.
I posted that list way early in the Day, back on page 6, I think. I'll repost it taking new stuffs into consideration...although I might go mingle with guests real quick first.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #325
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well, I need to go to sleep anyhow - even if this is now killing me! What's going on?

Anyway, if Pitch is dead because of Form being Nienna's lover and taking a revenge, there's no sense in voting him - or Form to that matter (as then following the normal rules Form would be dead as well after taking the revenge).

So my votes will be:

++ Rune
++ Inzil
++ Lottie

I have to think about the fourth for just a moment...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:21 PM   #326
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I can't say that I trust anyone.

Would vote for
Nerwen/Zil
Rune/Brin
Wilwa/Eonwe
Form/Pitch
Fea/Nog
Loslote/Glirdan

Would not vote for

Nerwen - She has been quite logical, and like others isn't all about pleasing people in what she says.

Inziladun - At first I tend to have a hard time reading him, only later in games am I really able to spot nefarious things he says. That isn't a reason to keep him around, however he adds to the game conversation. He also tends to be after me when he is a wolf and I am not. I don't believe he has been, so that also is why I don't think he is a wolf.

Rune - I think if he were a wolf, he could've easily jumped on "common thought", in regards to Form. He speaks, and doesn't seem to be all about pleasing other people in what he says.

Brin - I agree with some of her points in terms of Form. He hasn't been here toDay, so how can he be suspected if he hasn't spoken. However, she hasn't done anything eyebrow raising to me, so she is pretty much in the middle.

Wilwa - she has been pretty consistent in her suspicions, and held onto not thinking Form suspicious, when it could've been easy to just jump on the seeming wagon. Of course she could be wolfmates with him, but the suspicion of Form is pretty much out of nowhere, and I don't think it holds up.

Eonwe - I don't have anything against him, nor anything that makes me suspicious of him.

Form - He hasn't done much to make me suspect him, and I still don't think he would've knowingly posted during the Night if he were a wolf.

Pitch - He talks some sense, however I'm not sure about his stances on Rune and Form as lurkers. Seems like the easy way out.

Form - I don't have much of an opinion on him, other than I don't think he is necessarily a wolf. I doubt he would've purposely done the Night posting if he were. Other than that, he is just in the middle.

Fea - I don't suspect her, but I won't vote for her. The way that people seem to write her off as innocent and completely trustworthy, has me worried.

Nog - Somewhat the same as with Fea. The amount of people voting for him because he makes sense, or says logical things. It makes it sound like Wolves lack any brain waves what so ever, and are completely devoid of thought processes. It isn't necessarily him, as to why I won't vote for him. But the manner in which other people are voting for him.

Loslote - I don't understand where her suspicion of Rune and Eonwe come from. Nor do I understand why she seems to default-trust Glirdan. Whether by accident or what, what she and Glirdan say, sounds very similar.

Glirdan - I'd like to know how Form went from unsure to suspect. He had moved Form into an unsure category because two known innocents had trusted him. I still am confused as to how a known innocent putting their vote on an unknown, makes that unknown less suspicious. Unless the known innocent is the seer, we can't take everything they say as fact. Even then, only the seer's dreams are fact.

X'd with everything after Nerwen's #312.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:21 PM   #327
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

k, last two votes now:

++Glirdan

and

++Rune

cause I'm going to be leaving very soon, gotta work tomorrow and need to catch up on all the sleep I lost last night...
Old 02-07-2010, 08:22 PM   #328
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Well, I need to go to sleep anyhow - even if this is now killing me! What's going on?

Anyway, if Pitch is dead because of Form being Nienna's lover and taking a revenge, there's no sense in voting him - or Form to that matter (as then following the normal rules Form would be dead as well after taking the revenge).

So my votes will be:

++ Rune
++ Inzil
++ Lottie

I have to think about the fourth for just a moment...

Form's not dead, darling.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #329
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I posted that list way early in the Day, back on page 6, I think. I'll repost it taking new stuffs into consideration...although I might go mingle with guests real quick first.
Why would you post a list then? Why not wait until you had something to say instead of just putting people into categories without justifying them?
Old 02-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #330
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Okay, so that was unexpected. I'm still in shock actually and am just starting to form coherent sentences again. I had a feeling Pitch was innocent and I was actually just coming on to place my third vote and it was going to be for him. Well then...

I'll be posting again shortly, just need to go back and respond to a few other things, but before I do, I'll make my third vote for

++Fea

Level headed, well reasoned, made a good choice on who to use her powers of Simon on, and has made some very valid points.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #331
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
List for Steve:

Trust:
Lottie
Nog
Zil
Glirdy
Fea
Wilwa

Unsure, lean innocent:
Nerwen
Formy

Unsure, lean evil:
?Brinn
Izzy

Suspect:
Steve
Rune

~~~

I trust too many people. Just so you know, though, the only one of those six I trust absolutely is me. Brinn's still got that question mark from the last list...I really wish I could figure her out.

Re: Lover!Formy: What do we think about his Pitchie attack? If he were a wolf, he would have gone after an innocent (check). He also would have gone after someone he thought could have been a gifted...and Pitchie might fit a wolf's gifted profile (do wolves have those?). Then again, would Sally really have paired the Hunter with a Wolf? Returning to the evil theory, that might explain why Nienna died last Night (other than my seer theory, of course.) All in all, though, I think I'm a bit more comfortable with Formy now.

EDIT: xed since my last.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #332
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

new vote count before I go

Pitch
Eönwë
Lottie
Nerwen
Fea

Lottie
Zil
Nog
Glirdy

Fea
wilwa (3)
Izzy
Nerwen (2)

Glirdan
wilwa (4)
Nog (2)
Fea (2)

wilwa
Fea (3)
Form
Glirdan (2)
Rune

Zil
Nog (3)

Brinn
Izzy (2)

Rune
Fea (4)
wilwa (5)

Nog
Rune (2)
Inzil (2)
Lottie (2)

I believe that is correct. Removed all votes for Pitch.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 02-07-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: x'ed with a few, added Glirdy's vote
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:30 PM   #333
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Form's not dead, darling.
I figured that up after catching up with the reading...

So that makes my last vote an easier one

++ Formendacil

Sadly it's off to bed to me for now. Luckily I don't have to wake up too early...

Thumbs up!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:30 PM   #334
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
++Formendacil

I used 2 votes on day 1 and 3 today. . .that is enough, right? (because I am at a loss about who else to vote for)

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #335
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Does being a lover rule him out as being a wolf?

x'd with Nog and Rune
Old 02-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #336
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

So now that Pitch is gone I think I'll vote for:

++Nerwen

++Fea

I need to think about the others...
Old 02-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #337
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I'm rather pressed for time, but I'll get out a quick list.

Trust: Nog- I can't find much fault with anything he's said, and there's no reason he shouldn't be in this category.

Pitch- Looks better toDay than yesterDay. I wish he was around more though.

Nerwen: Still looks rather good. I know that, like Nog, it's never wise to take her for granted but I see no concrete evidence she's suspicious.

Semi-trust: Rune- Sort of like Pitch, but I know him less well, and I don't have much experience with a Runewolf. Seems sensible.

Fea- She's recovered, which is a good thing, and she's been more active toDay. It makes me a little nervous that she wants to be Simon again though.

Don't Know: Form- Should get the benefit of the doubt toDay at least, since he hasn't even been around.

Lottie- Sometimes makes decent points, but the idea of Nienna being the wolves' target because they thought she was the Seer appeared strange to me, since I saw no sign of that whatever.

Wilwa- This wave of trust and wanting her for Simon seems to have come out of nowhere.

Izzy- Enigmatic as ever. She's always a blank to me.

Eönwë- I was leaning toward the evil category on him, because some of his responses to Nogrod appeared overblown at times. I guess it could have been a simple matter of two ordos having a friendly debate, though. I 'll leave him here for now.

Possibly Evil: Glirdan- Several have brought up questions about him I'd like to see answered.

I know I'm forgetting someone...

EDIT- x/d with a lot of stuff, including a bombshell.

Last edited by Inziladun; 02-07-2010 at 08:39 PM. Reason: included the forgotten Steve
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #338
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Glirdan- Seems suspicious yesterDay, but he's improved toDay. He's probably realised this and tried to appear better toDay. Whether this is because he's innocent or a wolf I don't know.
You think so? He seems to me just to be picking up on other people's suspicions, and then trying to carry them too far. Maybe just newbie-ness, but I don't find it helpful. And the comment about the Izzy-voters is, as I said, weird.

So–

++Brinniel Talks sense. True, she does that whatever she is, but I'd not like to see her go yet.
++Izzy *shrugs* I just don't think she's a wolf, somehow.

I'll think about what to do with the other votes.

I'm sure I've X'd with everyone– got called to the phone before posting this.
EDIT:yes, X'd since Lottie at #324.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #339
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Why would you post a list then? Why not wait until you had something to say instead of just putting people into categories without justifying them?
*sigh* I did have suspicions of them at the time. I also had justification. What's happened toDay (with the exception of Formy, Wilwa, and Fea, who look better now) hasn't changed that much.

Would anyone be a dear and give me a vote count while I go mingle so as to prove to the guests that I do, in fact, exist?

EDIT: xed since my last - thank you, Wilwa!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #340
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

The moddess freezes

I'll be back a bit before DL.

Guest slave Nienna will be providing vote counting services until Alona gets here. Thanks, munchkin.

*flees from the cold*
Old 02-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #341
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I know I'm forgetting someone...
Guess who?
Old 02-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #342
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Oh yeah. Since only three people gave me songs they shall each have one point added to their score. I'll determine the winner later and they'll get a bonus for toMorrow. That is all.

ETA: The three of them being Lottie, Fea, and Steve.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #343
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post

x'd with Nog and Rune
I don´t think so. . .

Old 02-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #344
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Glirdan - I'd like to know how Form went from unsure to suspect. He had moved Form into an unsure category because two known innocents had trusted him. I still am confused as to how a known innocent putting their vote on an unknown, makes that unknown less suspicious. Unless the known innocent is the seer, we can't take everything they say as fact. Even then, only the seer's dreams are fact.
Ah, Nerwen, you've never played with me before have you? I get a little confusing at times and this would happen to be one of those times. I will clarify. Yes I am unsure about Form however, if I HAD to pick someone as suspicious, it would have been him. So maybe I should have put that in that underlined title so as to have avoided the confusion. Sorry about that love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Now on to Nog's list of last minute votes for Izzy at the end of the Day.

It is highly unlikely that there is no Wolf in that group
Huh? Why?
What don't you get? I'm confused now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
Also he does not think that Nogrod would be so "obvious" as a wolf. . . Really!?
Did you read the rest of that post? Because I did say (unless this is another post you're talking about) that I would NOT put it past him to be that conniving. It is Nog after all.

EDIT: Cross posted with too many to count...
Old 02-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #345
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I don´t think so. . .
Okay. I don't know the standard/default/typical definition/rules of a lover pairing.

X'd with Glirdan.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:36 PM   #346
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Seems a lot were quick to assume so.

And I did forget you, Eönwë, sorry.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #347
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

My dogs would like to do some gardening, so I shall be back shortly to vote.

X'd with Inziladun.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #348
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Pitch
Eönwë
Lottie
Nerwen
Fea

Lottie
Zil
Nog
Glirdy

Fea
wilwa (3)
Izzy
Nerwen (2)

Glirdan
wilwa (4)
Nog (2)

wilwa
Fea (2)
Form
Glirdan (2)
Rune

Zil
Nog (3)

Brinn
Izzy (2)

Rune
Fea (3)
wilwa (5)
Form (2)

Nog
Rune (2)
Inzil (2)
Lottie (2)
Form (3)

Steve
Nerwen (3)
Fea (4)

Nerwen
Brinn
Izzy (3)
Old 02-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #349
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Seems a lot were quick to assume so.
It was not an assumption, it was a conclusion drawn after analysis looking at both possibilities. It does look like he's innocent, though.

EDIT: xed with Izzy and Nienna.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #350
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

I got to go now, hopefully I will see you all again.

Old 02-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #351
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Oh crap, I'm gonna get lynched because I didn't have time to write a song. I should write a song about that...
Old 02-07-2010, 08:41 PM   #352
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Well, now that I'm up this late I might as well stay 'till the end...

Quote:
This is Sally. Anything is possible.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #353
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy, not me

Ah, Nerwen, you've never played with me before have you? I get a little confusing at times and this would happen to be one of those times. I will clarify. Yes I am unsure about Form however, if I HAD to pick someone as suspicious, it would have been him. So maybe I should have put that in that underlined title so as to have avoided the confusion. Sorry about that love.
FYI– that was Izzy you're quoting there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by The actual me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
Now on to Nog's list of last minute votes for Izzy at the end of the Day.

It is highly unlikely that there is no Wolf in that group
Huh? Why?
What don't you get? I'm confused now.
Why it's "highly unlikely" there no wolf among the Izzy-voters, of course.

EDIT:X'd with Zil at #346.

Last edited by Nerwen; 02-07-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #354
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
At Ni's Behest

(the accurate vote count, since she forgot Pitch)

I apologize for the formatting, it's from my notes, so it's not in the traditional stylings.

Voted:

Brinn - Izzy
Fea – Wilwa, Izzy, Nerwen
Form -
Glirdan – Wilwa, Nog, Fea
Izzy -
Lottie – Zil, Nog, Glirdan
Nerwen – Brinn, Izzy
Nog – Rune, Zil, Lottie, Formendacil
Pitch - Steve, Lottie, Nerwen, Fea
Rune – Fea, Wilwa, Formendacil
Steve – Nerwen, Fea
Wilwa – Pitch Fea, Formendacil, Glirdy, Rune
Zil – Nog, Pitch

Votes Accrued:

Brinn - 1
Fea - 5
Form - 3
Glirdan - 2
Izzy - 3
Lottie - 2
Nerwen - 3
Nog - 3
Pitch - 2
Rune - 2
Steve - 1
Wilwa – 3
Zil - 2
Old 02-07-2010, 08:43 PM   #355
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Oh crap, I'm gonna get lynched because I didn't have time to write a song. I should write a song about that...
You've got about 15 minutes. I'll clap the last point onto you if you give me something good.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:43 PM   #356
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
It was not an assumption, it was a conclusion drawn after analysis looking at both possibilities. It does look like he's innocent, though.
Ok. I didn't see Sally confirm that, though.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #357
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Really? Why?
Old 02-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #358
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I would honrstly rather see Glirdan or Loslote go, as opposed to Brin or Eonwe.

If I vote for both, I think it brings it to a seven way tie, which is just horrible.

Hmmph.

X'd with Eonwe.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #359
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
You've got about 15 minutes. I'll clap the last point onto you if you give me something good.
Meh, it's not worth it. I've never been good with song parodies and it'll take me too long to come up with something even passable. And even then I'll only be tied which means I could still be lynched.

And anyway, I should be working on homework instead. Boo.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #360
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
++Steve