The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #321
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Yes but what was so suspicious about the Lottie-wagon in the first place? You just decided it was fishy but when looking at the Lottie-voters, none of them was suspicious enough to receive your vote. Usually people and their reasons for voting make a bandwagon suspicious, not the other way round.
The push to lynch Lottie looked foul to me because I didn't think she looked evil, and it had all the hallmarks of a wolvish attempt to railroad an innocent. I'm not going through again why I voted the way I did.

Quote:
By itself it's not, but I think it's far more likely that the wolves use their retraction to kill an innocent than the other way round. Yeah I know they can be useful to the innocents too, but their benefit for the wolves is more imminent.
That's not a good enough reason to throw away our retractables.

Quote:
I don't like that comment. I wasn't planning to do it, but that looks too much like a threat. Yeah yeah I might be totally overestimating how important the wolves consider the retrackies, but still.
A threat? No. But more evidence to point toward your lupinity, my dear, if you start trying to use that as a reason so-and-so is evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
I also really disliked Zil's vote for me. If he could explain that too, I'd appreciate it.
Sorry. Can't do it. I'm tired of clubbing that particular dead horse.

x'd with all since # 316
Old 04-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #322
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wintywinty View Post
I responded to what Agan was saying.
Thanks, already noticed that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
I agree with Legate about Lottie and Agan. It seems like an innocent on innocent that I've seen pop up in other games.
Noting this down in case Agan turns out to be a Wolf...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Glirdy's going over the top with acting innocent. First his Day 1 opening post where he enthused about hunting werewolves, now he (like Agan) expresses sorrow over the Night kill. Innocents (in my experience) don't do that. They'll explain why it's a bad thing that someone is gone, but they simply say that is is a bad thing and leave it at that.
Come on! Lottie, you may be a known innocent, but you are overdoing it. Not that I am saying you should not use your time as one with proper zeal, as being partial won't accomplish anything, but this of all things is not a reason for suspicion. Innocents are known to do that too, and on the other hand many Wolves know by now that it does not help them. The reaction can be genuine, so what... (okay, Glirdy's sounding maybe a bit more likely to be forced to me, but that's only because I am sure that Agan probably really is sad about not being able to play with Boro longer - which however does not speak neither for her being a Wolf nor for her being an innocent.)

EDIT: x-ed since my last... that's some two posts at the previous page and Inzil here
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #323
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
That was really me floundering for something to contribute than anything else. And no, I got the Morsul thing, and so far you suspicion is really the only reason I'm considering voting for you. I could look for more basis if you'd like.
That's quite interesting. Floundering for something to contribute?
Old 04-10-2010, 04:26 PM   #324
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Glirdan – Hmm. I have no read on him myself, others have brought up good points against him, though, but I'd have to investigate myself to form an opinion.

Nogrod – Usually, at this point of the game, I'm convinced he's a wolf. This far I guess he's never been one when we've played together. So now I'm wondering if I should get worried as I've found no reason to suspect him...

Wintywinty – Too little to go on with.

Isabellkya – From what I remember of her she's been making sense and passing unnoticed. I have no reason to suspect her, but she alarms me a little because of being so smooth and sensible.

Mira – Feels innocent though I disagree with her a lot.

Sally – Her behaviour yesterDay around the voting, concerning Lottie, was weird. Other than that, she's been the usual hard-to-read Sally.

Agan – Seems genuine and makes a lot of sense. I'm not saying she's innocent - I know how capable she is of fooling me - but I won't be voting her without a good reason.

Inzil – No effing idea.

Shasta – The reasoning for his vote was rather bad, could be even wolvish - I was a little (green) suspected at that point I think but not much, so voting for me would have been rather ideal: not rubbing people the wrong way, yet not bandwaggoning either. Otherwise he has flown under my radar.

Lottie – I believe her claim though I disagree with her about almost everything.

Nerwen – No idea.

Legate – Seems innocentish this far.

Morsul – No idea.

Nienna – Hmm. Not sure. At times she feels very genuine, at others she feels like a sneaky wolf. Can't say which she is.

Skip – Seems maybe the most innocentish at this point (discounting Lottie and myself, of course), makes sense and feels genuine.

Lommy – Has dropped the mysterious attitude and feels more or less like her innocent self.

Brinniel – I'm leaning towards thinking her innocent. Her reactions seem genuine to me.

EDIT: x-ed since my last
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:30 PM   #325
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
The push to lynch Lottie looked foul to me because I didn't think she looked evil, and it had all the hallmarks of a wolvish attempt to railroad an innocent. I'm not going through again why I voted the way I did.
Well just when I was hoping to let it be... okay, I'd also like to see Zil just posting things orientated more to the present than to the past, but just this... once again, at least from yesterDay I didn't get the feeling that the bandwaggon would look "foul" to you, you were not at least violently protesting against it. You seemed more like "I don't want to be part of that", but not saying much more, therefore sort of implying "I don't want ot be part of that, but if others are determined to lynch her, I don't mind" (I am not saying you said that, but that's sort of logical conclusion stemming from what you said, the blank space you left), which is inconsistent with the picture you seem to be trying to give, that you actually were against it. That's the difference and that's actually quite well enough phrasing my main point against you. Well, whatever (I don't require you to bother yourself with replying this again, Zil, as this is again just repetition...). I am going to decide about my vote and sleep then.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 04-10-2010, 04:32 PM   #326
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
(~~~) *grin appearing*

You guys make outrageously long posts! (and I seem to be extra-slow toDay)

I have only gotten even with the thread now.

So we have a more or less known innocent crusader running amok? And those suspected are naturally annoyed by it, whatever their role is.

But yes, interesting points as well. Needs to do some thinking...

(~~~) *grin vanishing*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #327
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

wintywinty has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Glirdy's going over the top with acting innocent. First his Day 1 opening post where he enthused about hunting werewolves, now he (like Agan) expresses sorrow over the Night kill. Innocents (in my experience) don't do that. They'll explain why it's a bad thing that someone is gone, but they simply say that is is a bad thing and leave it at that.
When analyzing his posts before you said this, I was thinking the exact same thing.
wintywinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:36 PM   #328
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Lottie just lost the game.
Thanks, now I just lost...for the first time in like months!! >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
Maybe Lottie is the other Sherriff? Boro switched votes to save her?
This is a really valid point, one that I think all should keep in mind while voting. Why else would Boro have switched his vote last minute? To save someone he believed to be innocent or to save someone he knew was innocent? It would also explain his vote post yesterDay:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I'm sorry hun, if you're innocent. Duty is forcing me to make this choice.
A cryptic message meant only for an innocent Lottie? But if that is the case, perhaps it is the reason why the Wolves went after him. It is quite possible that one of them picked up on it and thus we end up with this post from Lottie:

Quote:
*sobs, wails, curls up in a corner and cries until rivers of tears flow and drown out her anguished screams*

This is to say, yeah, I'm the other Shirriff...and I'm seriously ticked.
Personally speaking, I am willing to accept this claim as everything adds up (as in Boro's demand for her to stay and him voting Fea, whom he is close with, instead to save his fellow Shirriff's life).

Lottie brings up a rather interesting point here about Sally:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
This is actually agreeing with Shasta's misreading. Just thought I'd point that out. She's not so much reading and forming impressions that other people are confirming; she's bandwaggoning.
After going through Lottie's anaysils of Sally, it does seem as if she (that is to say Sally) just seems to be jumping onto other people's suspicions and piggybacking her way through and not forming any of her own idea's. Hmmmm.....

Quote:
(Another is Legate, btw. Hmm...who voted him? Oh, right. Glirdy and Sally. Wait a minute! ... )
Correction: I voted Shasta

Which brings me to the end of page 6.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conclusions

Lottie is most definitely innocent.

Sally is really starting to look bad in my eyes. Will form a fully solid opinion once I have thoroughly gone through the other pages and have caught up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FYI, I'm going to be going by page because I don't want this post to take up an entire page. That and I have a terrible attention span so this gives me the chance to step away from the computer momentarily to get my focus back. In other words, I'll be back with another post shortly.

EDIT: Xed since last post....
Old 04-10-2010, 04:36 PM   #329
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Not at all. And I'm sorry I'm trying to get you lynched, I just happen to think you're evil.
I sincerely hope that you will not succeed in your attempt. Talking about getting people lynched, I'd be interested to know who people are going to vote. I want to go to bed as soon as possible, but I'd like to hear some more opinions before voting..

EDIT: x-ed with Noggy, Winty & Glirdy
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
Old 04-10-2010, 04:42 PM   #330
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Eurgh. I'm starting to see why Glirdy is suspected. I didn't like that long post of his at all. Or, it was long, but it included mainly suspicion on one of the village's top suspects and confirming innocent a person everyone's been considering innocent pretty much all Day. He could be an innocent who just suspects the same person as everyone else, but I didn't like the tone of that post.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:45 PM   #331
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Ha, just when I was about to remark that we still have to wait for the grin to appear with a long book...

Well! I am feeling slightly tired, but I'd like to wait for that, at least. At least to read it... means maybe I might ponder my vote for about a short while yet.

But in general, thinking Inzil, WW, Brinn and Sally... well, Inzil is a possibility, but I'd like to give him a chance, to see at least one more Day from him and then decide. WW is more or less something similar, and however maybe voting him would be the sort of "easiest" for me, it's sort of against my inner jabberwocky to vote a newbie even on Day 2 if it's on such weak grounds (by weak grounds meaning not the seriousness of my suspicion or things like that, but simply the fact that there were very few posts from him in total). Sally would be an option, and also there seems there are other people suspecting her, so if I wanted to pick according to who of my suspects is most likely to be lynched, I could go with her. Brinn is something in between, the problem is that she's not around much and I did not have the chance to "meet" with her much, in the sense, I'm around when she's not around and vice versa and it would be nice to see her respond to the fact that she's being suspected (something similar goes with sally as well, though sally at least has been responding to people about it). Okay... pondering, let's see if the Cat posts, and then I just vote and go... (I guess that's a sentence I have been saying a lot around here...)

EDIT: x-ed since Nogcat
Old 04-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #332
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

Right now, I have narrowed down the twp possible people I am going to vote for to either Glirdy, or Sally. Glirdy and Sally seem to me as being the most suspicous thus far.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:47 PM   #333
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
(~~~) *grin appearing*

Oh, FYI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I'd like to hear some more opinions before voting..
Aganzir will / would vote for Inzil.

Her internet connection died and she sent me an sms which I then PM'd to Wilwa. It's up to her, whether she accepts that kind of vote.

(~~~) *grin appearing*
Old 04-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #334
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Eurgh. I'm starting to see why Glirdy is suspected. I didn't like that long post of his at all. Or, it was long, but it included mainly suspicion on one of the village's top suspects and confirming innocent a person everyone's been considering innocent pretty much all Day. He could be an innocent who just suspects the same person as everyone else, but I didn't like the tone of that post.
Well I was sort of wondering at first too, but then it was apparently only about the first page of toDay. Still... well, let's see where it goes. (I don't think I'll be here for when he reaches the last page, though. So probably leaving it out...)

Quote:
Right now, I have narrowed down the twp possible people I am going to vote for to either Glirdy, or Sally. Glirdy and Sally seem to me as being the most suspicous thus far.
However this is basically going along with the wind which blows in the village. Glirdan and sally = people who are definitely going to be voted by many. Not sure whether not to beat my inner jabberwocky (see post above) and just go with it.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #335
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Agan: Day One

37: Doesn’t want to die early because she hasn’t played in a while, laugh’s at Fea, wonder’s why Fea’s vote bothers Shasta, Brinn speaks sense, lets WinWin know that editing isn’t cool, suspects Nerwen for pointing out that WinWin could have a pack telling him what to do, gives advice to the Seer about being sure about people, comments on wolf voting and mentions that wolves can vote however they want to

55: Comments on Morsul’s flimsy reasoning for suspecting Fea and WinWin, discusses retractables and how everyone should use them right away, lets Nerwen know that she thinks that newbie v. newbie wolf debate isn’t a problem yet as we don’t have enough info to go on, comments to Nerwen that she’s pushing WinWin’s newbieness too hard, thinks we should vote for the most suspicious person regardless of whether we think they are the cobbler or a wolf. Thinks with Zil that maybe WinWin’s vote because he used a character name was a joke, wonders what Mira’s conclusion was regarding WinWin’s newbieness

62: A list: Suspicious – Mira for suspecting a newbie which is too easy, Morsul for his reasoning, and Lottie for a random analysis of Glirdy who hadn’t posted anything but IC banter. She comments on a few things Nog said about her Seer advice, will most likely vote for Mira or Morsul

65: Thinks Greenie now sounds innocent because they agree on things

78: Replies to Legate about Morsul and how she may still vote for him even if he is being “classical Morsul”, thinks Greenie, Legate, and Lommy have a good point about Lottie and may vote her but is unsure because she doesn’t know her playing style

80: Reminding that seer-dreamt ordos may not necessarily be innocent, Izzy seems innocent

88: Tells Morsul why she finds him suspicious, votes Mira because she seems the most suspicious, retracts and votes again because she doesn’t like retractables

93: Vote count and she mentions how she thinks we should keep track of who’s used their retracts

110: Defends why she doesn’t like retractable votes, defends her vote for Mira, defends the retractables yet again

In conclusion after Day One: she seems to be making sense. I don’t love her reasoning for voting Mira but reasoning on Day One’s are never that good. She seems pretty innocent so far so I’m not really sure what has made Lottie so gung-ho but we’ll see after the analysis of her posts today.

Edit: x-ed
Old 04-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #336
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

(~~~) *grin appearing*

Okay.

I'm not going to restate all the points raised thus far. I think there are fair points raised against Sally and Inzil, and to a lesser degree on Glirdy and Brinn.

I tend to think Agan and Greenie more innocentish than not.

Skip and Izzy feel good.

Well that was original...

I'll plunge into the thread to check a few things that bother me. But I'll be around for any discussion (checking the latest posting every now and then).

(~~~) *grin vanishing*
Old 04-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #337
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post

However this is basically going along with the wind which blows in the village. Glirdan and sally = people who are definitely going to be voted by many. Not sure whether not to beat my inner jabberwocky (see post above) and just go with it.
Would it have been more appeasing to you if I had said I suspected someone noone else did? Those two I mentioned have by far been the ones who have said the most suspicious things.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:01 PM   #338
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Address some things before I go on:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Would you rather me just come back on and start spewing utter nonsense seeing as I have been absent for most of the Day? I'm just trying to get caught up, but if that makes me suspicious in yours, so be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winty
Quote:
Originally Posted by winty
Would it have been more appeasing to you if I had said I suspected someone noone else did? Those two I mentioned have by far been the ones who have said the most suspicious things.
Mind explaining those? Because they are rather vague and it just seems to me like you're trying to get by on the tailcoats of others, which happens to be a very Wolfish tactic by the by.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:02 PM   #339
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Okay, now we are talking! (Literally, which pleases me.) Well, it wouldn't, if you had good enough reasons for why you are suspecting such a person. That's not to say your reasons to suspect Glirdy or sally might not be valid, it just struck me as a move many Wolves are known to do, to sort of blend with the crowd. Of course on the other hand, if neither of those two is a Wolf, then it would possibly speak in your favor under such circumstances, as you have not mentioned anybody else.

This however brings me back to my original dilemma. If there were flowers out there, I might as well pick one and decide by tearing away the petals: Inzil-Brinn-Sally...
Old 04-10-2010, 05:02 PM   #340
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shasta's Thoughts Since The Start of Day 2

Quote:
So Feas was a cobbler yay us.
Something that bothers me is that Lottie has been pouncing on her four suspects for "acting too innocent", but misses this completely. Lottie, I realize you're a known innocent, but really? Just because you think you've spotted all four wolves in the first day doesn't mean you stop looking at anyone else and focus solely on those four. For example, several of the points in your "Sal-alysis" are pretty clearly grasping at straws.

I honestly agree with this quote by Agan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Lottie I'll have to go through sally myself before judging her but I think you're maybe a bit too subjective in your analysis (at least Lommy and Macalaure are allowed to laugh at this comment). Like, you've already decided she's a wolf so you consequentially see everything she says or does in that light.
I think you'd be a great help to the village if you'd take off your wolf-colored glasses.

You missed this quote of Lommy's back in #251:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
At least this: please people, don't mislead yourselves by concluding I must be more innocent than Legate or Greenie because of the placement of my vote. I think we would all have voted Lottie, whatever the order of our votes, but I just happened to decide to go to sleep first.
But anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun
I've already explained why I voted the way I did. I've no intention of staying on the defensive all this Day, as I had to yesterDay.
Really? I didn't feel like you were ever a major candidate for the lynch... so why did you "have" to stay on the defensive?

Quote:
However Sally is quite smart whether or not I agree with her. I don't think she'd read my sarcasm as anything but, also she says she wanted to try and get me lynched but "no one would go for that" She admits trying to start a Bandwagon.
Lottie has been doing the same thing and she's a confirmed innocent. In fact, she about said the exact same thing. I notice as well that there was a rather large amount of Sally suspicion before your post... so to me this looks a lot like a wolf trying to be the first vote on a wagon in order to look better.

And ha, Nienna thinks the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna
Morsul's vote for Sally already toDay looks very opportunistic. To me it feels like a wolf realizing that our known innocent is pretty much going to lead a crusade against a fellow wolf and wanting to seem more innocent by being the first to join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
So, I have to vote now– I may change it later, but I can't risk missing the DL again.

++Sally

Now, I think that's the third vote on Sallymouse, which I guess makes it officially a bandwagon.
That was actually the second vote, and the way you said "oh well, guess it's a bandwagon now" kind of bothers me, not gonna lie.

Zil says this in #276:

Quote:
That said, you aren't the Seer, Lottie, so you may not be right about all your suspects.
...but then goes on to (seemingly) only consider Lottie's four suspects. Odd, that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
Though if you choose to simply focus on me, you'll find that it'll get you nowhere.
Doth I detect a challenge?

Haha, Agan agrees about Morsul too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
I don't like Morsul's vote. It doesn't seem genuine, it looks as if he was intentionally trying to come up with reasons to vote for her. Okay Nienna phrased it better than me, I basically agree with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
But this sounds a rather too over-the-top defensive thing and somehow, the defense sounds just fabricated. That didn't help you at least in my eyes, sally. But whatever...
I disagree. I've been a frustrated innocent before (right, guys? *waves crossbow*) and honestly, Sally had just come back to two votes and a bucketload of suspicion. I'd probably be frustrated too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira
That was really me floundering for something to contribute than anything else.
Here's another quote that bothers me - you were looking for something to say that would make you seem more helpful?

I will say, after Greenie's #304, that my suspicion of her has lessened. Her defense of her vote seemed innocent to me.

Quote:
Glirdy's going over the top with acting innocent. First his Day 1 opening post where he enthused about hunting werewolves, now he (like Agan) expresses sorrow over the Night kill.
More straws. One - this is a themed game. Two - why not be sad to see a fellow innocent gone? I don't agree with this reasoning and never have.

Hee hee. Legate agrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Come on! Lottie, you may be a known innocent, but you are overdoing it. Not that I am saying you should not use your time as one with proper zeal, as being partial won't accomplish anything, but this of all things is not a reason for suspicion. Innocents are known to do that too, and on the other hand many Wolves know by now that it does not help them. The reaction can be genuine, so what...

...And Zil agrees with what I said about Mira

Quote:
That's quite interesting. Floundering for something to contribute?
Stop stealing my thoughts, people!

Quote:
Shasta – The reasoning for his vote was rather bad, could be even wolvish - I was a little (green) suspected at that point I think but not much, so voting for me would have been rather ideal: not rubbing people the wrong way, yet not bandwaggoning either. Otherwise he has flown under my radar.
This bugs me. You say my reasoning is bad, but don't explain why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
Sally is really starting to look bad in my eyes. Will form a fully solid opinion once I have thoroughly gone through the other pages and have caught up.
This really bothers me too. I didn't have much of a read on Glirdan yet, but the tone of that remark was definitely bandwagonnish (especially since Sally seems to be the D2 easy lynch).

...and Greenie agrees.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winty
Winty, do you think you could maybe say why you think that? Because as of right now it looks like you're just sheeping Lottie.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 04-10-2010 at 05:03 PM. Reason: X'ed with [b]Glirdan[/b] and [b]Legate[/b]. Also, formatting.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #341
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
A Second Glirdalysis

*removed smilies*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
Yay!! It's time to hunt for the Wolvsies and have some tea!! Speaking of tea...Sally would you be so kind as to move your furry little behind into a different pot? That's my homemade blueberry pie with raisins tea you're sleeping in....
Again, forced cheer in being anti-werewolf screams wolf.

Quote:
I asked you to move, can't say I didn't....Sheez....Doormice...always so stubborn...

As for YOU Ms. Mira March Hare, I do believe you owe me an unbirthday present!! Yours is the tea by the way....If Sally ever decides to move that is.....And please be careful of the china!! I had to solve an extremely difficult riddle that Tweedledum set for me, made all the more difficult as Tweedledee was not there to put in his half of the riddle!

Oh, and Mira, I'm not so sure I agree with you that Fea's entrance was "smashing". YOUR entrance was smashing *looks at broken teacups in slight dismay*. Hers was rather...well...very royal like.....All up in everyone's business without saying anything. The polite thing to do would have to AT LEAST have sat down for a cup of my steeped tea (by the by Sally, I used some of your hair for that tea, hope you don't mind....I cut a slight clump off whilst you were sleeping in the pumpkin seed tea pot...).

As for all this Lottie nonsense....Well, I very much like singing. So I don't see anything THAT particular with her currently....but if she so much as touches my top hat.....

Oh, and Shasta Knave, I hear you don't get fed properly over at that castle....Would you like some tea?? Although take it to go, I don't know how well I'll be able to stand your elongations of the I's.....

Toodles for now, I must be off to get some more horse radish for my horse radish and beets tea!

Xed with Nerwen
Very early list/IC banter; he's already interacting a lot with Sally.

Quote:
Sorry it took me so long....Those horse radishes were being rather stubborn, stampeding all of the place and trampling my feet.... Sheez...(AKA: Read the Admin thread). And now there are so many people that I don't think I have enough tea Well, we shall make do!! And Sally, what have I said about that tea pot!! Anywhoseits, I shall return again after I have read all these posts.
Banter with Sally again; says he's back.

Quote:
First off, hello wintywinty and welcome!! Second:

Oh my...he really does seem to be a plain old innocent for this comment....yet Nerwen brings up an excellent point:

He very well could be simply a confused innocent or a really smart wolfywolfy....Currently I'm inclined to believe the first.

And Nerwen's sigh threw me off there too...A sigh of exasperation. Perhaps either because she is exasperated with the newbie thing or perhaps a sigh of exasperation of her fellow packmate?

You would be too if you were as crazy about tea as I am!! Oh, and happy unbirthday!

Nothing about Day 1 is meaningless. What happens on Day 1 is our foundation for what is to happen in the later Days. Yes, most of the posting at the start is purely IC, random and sometimes completely pointless, but not always. There was a game not too long ago that I played where I got Hunter-Killed by a certain someone on Day 1 *coughMORSULcough* and most of that Day's discussion was purely speculation on some of the rules and thus led to the votes that were placed. (Or maybe I'm mixing that up with the game BEFORE it was restarted )

Come on now chica (sorry...just finished performing West Side Story last weekend, Puerto Rican accent still in head), you've played with me before, have you not? It was all IC posting at that point.

Sorry, would have posted more if it weren't for the fact that, as I have mentioned in the Admin thread, a good portion of the Day happens to occur during my sleeping hours and then six hours of schooling (with rehearsals every once in awhile afterwards) so I could not get much in other then IC stuff. By the way, it is a pleasure to play with you for the first time!

Love you too.

As for all of this retracting of the votes this early, I see the points raised on why it we should do it. However, personally, knowing my track record, I'm going to hold onto mine for a Day or two more.

As it stands I am still at a loss of who to suspect and who not to...Lottie kinda stands out for me right now, but that might just be because she thinks I'm a Wolf.

I'm giving Agan a vote pass seeing as it has been a year since she's last played. I'm also giving a vote pass to skip and ww as the newbies to the game....Which leave everyone else.....

Okay, I'm going to go do a little more scrutinizing after I've found something to eat....
Jumps on Nerwen and my points against WW and Nerwen, respectively, explains that Day 1s can be helpful, says he'll keep his retraction for now and says that I stand out as a suspect because I suspect him.

Quote:
Quickly doing this for everyone:

Fea -------> Lottie
winty -------> Brinn (please correct me if I'm wrong on this....)
Lommy ---> Lottie(2)
Boro ------> Glirdan
Greenie --> Lottie(3)
Morsul ----> winty
Agan ------> Mira
Legate ----> Lottie(4)
Skip -------> Fea

Okay, will be back shortly
Vote count; not much there.

Quote:
Okay, so I am back and with a slightly clearer (albeit, it's still a little hazed, not gonna lie) view on things.

Nogrod – Cheshire Cat

For some reason I never suspect this guy....Maybe it's just because he always comes across as the level-headed one among us (which is saying something this time around) or maybe it's just a charm he has....Although his vote for Fea has me a little worried. Voting for her simply for initiating the voting for Lottie? What reason is that? The bandwagon for Lottie (at least the voting anyway) did not start until well AFTER she had voted.....Hmmm....

Wintywinty – Tweedledum

Newbie pass

Boro88 – the Caterpillar

No read on him as of yet....Want to vote him but that would just be a retaliation vote

Isabellkya – White Rabbit

Has been rather quiet this time around. Maybe there is something RL that is preventing her from being here, or maybe it is a Wolvish tactic to try and sneak by?

Mira – March Hare

I have no read of my fellow tea patron

Sally – the Dormouse

Seems to be, well, Sally: Confusing and unreadable (and thank you for getting out of the tea pot!) yet I see nothing that indicates Wolvish behavior....yet.

Agan – Queen of Hearts

Giving a pass to her as she hasn't played in a year and I don't want to see her go just yet and has also been making some wonderful contributions to the game.

Inzil – King of Hearts

No read on His Grace

Shasta – Knave of Hearts

His vote for Greenie came out of nowhere and looks to me as if it is a Wolf trying to perhaps save one of his own from being lynched. Yet would a Wolf be so bold?

Lottie – Duchess

I don't know what to make of her....However, last time I played with her, we both were innocent and she got lynched Day 1....after having pinned all three Wolves on Day 1 (The sad thing is it happened to me on Day 2)

Nerwen – the Dodo

Seemed a little too overprotective of winty initially, but that could easily have been her being exasperated with the newbie.

Legate – Jabberwocky

Has definitely been one of the few people talking sense all Day. Yet his vote for Lottie has me a little perplexed. He stated that he did not like all the bandwagon votes and suspicions for her yet he himself later voted her? True he had stated suspicions of her for awhile, but his vote almost seems as if he's making it to ensure her being lynched....Hmmmm....

Morsul – the Mock Turtle

Has seemed very Morsul like....which bugs me....Yet last time I voted him, he ended up being the Hunter and he Hunter killed me....So I think I'm going to leave him be for the time being.

Nienna – White Queen

Seems to be flying under the radar....perhaps a little too much, at least for my liking. Wolvish tactic to stay clear perhaps?

Fea – Red Queen

Her vote for Lottie is the only thing that holds any suspicion for me, yet it could very well be a Cobbler tactic....However, as pointed out earlier, the Cobbler can prove to be our downfall later in the game. Or maybe the vote was simply to be rid of her retractable vote?

Skip – Humpty Dumpty

Also getting a Newbie pass

Lommy – the Gryphon

I have no read on her.

Greenie – White Knight

Her vote for Lottie seems kind of like a bandwagon vote to me.

Brinniel – Tweedledee

Her posts all well thought out and full of substance

Okay, will make a list, will post it in a few and perhaps with my vote as well.

EDIT: Xed with Zil, Boro, Moddess and who knows who else....
First off, I notice that he gives both long-time-away player pass to Agan and then also says she made "wonderful contributions" when he disagrees with her about retractables (which were the main issue).

Also he flip-flops about Legate, saying that he make sense but also that his Lottie-vote was worrysome.

Quote:
A Vote Update!

Fea -------> Lottie
winty -------> Brinn
Lommy ---> Lottie(2)
Boro ------> Glirdan
Greenie --> Lottie(3)
Morsul ----> winty
Agan ------> Mira
Legate ----> Lottie(4)
Skip -------> Fea
Shasta ----> Greenie
Sally -------> Legate
Nogrod ---> Fea(2)
Zil ----------> Mira(2)
Another vote count...

Quote:
Not Voting
Winty
Skip
Agan
Brinn
Morsul

Probably Won't Vote
Sally
Nerwen
Boro
Izzy
Mira
Inzil
Nienna
Lommy

Could Vote For
Fea
Lottie
Nogrod
Legate
Greenie
Shasta

By the by, this is not necessarily in order (as in the could vote for, just because Fea is at the top does not mean she's my top suspect)

EDIT: Xed wiht Lottie, Brinn and Izzy
List. He has all three people who could have been lynched in that list. Note that, I'll refer to it again later. He also spreads out Sally, Agan, and Greenie among the three categories. He keeps up Greenie-suspicion throughout but without making any real effort to suspect her.

Quote:
You know Lottie, I've read you're reasoning of suspecting me and I still don't quite understand it. Could I ask you to clarify?
Asks me to clarify my reasoning.

Quote:
You trying to *hint* at something here? Perhaps you're fellow packmates? But you know what, I know that you would not do something THAT obvious.

Can you explain to me how and when I have been fraternizing with Greenie and Agan? I have not said two words to either of them. As for Sally, yes, I have fraternized with her, IC, as, if you have read the books, our characters go together.

Edit: Xed since last post
Yeah, I was trying to hint. I couldn't just put Trust: Boro because that would be too obvious and suspicious, so I included Zil and Nog, who I was (and am) fairly certain about.

And perhaps fraternizing is not the right word. "Linked to" might be better...still not quite, though.

Quote:
Post # 142 Read there.

And you would know this how? Only way you would be able to know anything about what I would do is if you're a mind-reader.
I knew you wouldn't vote Greenie because I was (and still am) fairly convinced you are packmates, plus you hadn't really put any effort into looking at her or suspecting her - just saying a general "she looks off".

Quote:
Okay, I'm going to vote.....

[*highlight]++Shasta[/highlight*]

Yes, this will probably end up being a throw-away vote, but I actually do find him a little suspicious. His vote for Greenie came out of absolutely nowhere and really had no substantial backing to it.
Votes Shasta for voting one of the people he said he suspected. He never really looks closely at him, although he (Shasta) does appear in his "might vote" category.

Quote:
Well, I didn't vote Lottie cuz I actually think the bandwagon for her is ridiculous, I really do. I want to see her stay. She's pretty good at picking out the Wolves, why the get rid of her?
So you don't see why you should get rid of me, but you throw your vote away on someone no one has suspected at all anyway (rather like Sally's Legate vote, which is why I was confused earlier, sorry).

Quote:
Gah! Sorry I haven't been on at all today, haven't been home at all since yesterday morning and I'm just getting in now and have only been able to check up on who was killed and I am sad to see Boro gone. I am going to go back and read through things now.

EDIT: Xed with Greenie
Like I have said, the "I am sad to see Boro gone" line looks forcedly pro-village.

Conclusions: Glirdy looks very wolfly.

Pre-edit: I will have xed since Legate.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:05 PM   #342
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
As of right this second, I'm thinking of voting Morsul or Zil.

Also, where is Izzy?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 04-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #343
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Would it have been more appeasing to you if...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdy the next post
Would you rather me just...
Interesting...
Old 04-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #344
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
*removed smilies*

Again, forced cheer in being anti-werewolf screams wolf.

Very early list/IC banter; he's already interacting a lot with Sally.

Banter with Sally again; says he's back.

Jumps on Nerwen and my points against WW and Nerwen, respectively, explains that Day 1s can be helpful, says he'll keep his retraction for now and says that I stand out as a suspect because I suspect him.

Vote count; not much there.

First off, I notice that he gives both long-time-away player pass to Agan and then also says she made "wonderful contributions" when he disagrees with her about retractables (which were the main issue).

Also he flip-flops about Legate, saying that he make sense but also that his Lottie-vote was worrysome.

Another vote count...

List. He has all three people who could have been lynched in that list. Note that, I'll refer to it again later. He also spreads out Sally, Agan, and Greenie among the three categories. He keeps up Greenie-suspicion throughout but without making any real effort to suspect her.

Asks me to clarify my reasoning.

Yeah, I was trying to hint. I couldn't just put Trust: Boro because that would be too obvious and suspicious, so I included Zil and Nog, who I was (and am) fairly certain about.

And perhaps fraternizing is not the right word. "Linked to" might be better...still not quite, though.

I knew you wouldn't vote Greenie because I was (and still am) fairly convinced you are packmates, plus you hadn't really put any effort into looking at her or suspecting her - just saying a general "she looks off".

Votes Shasta for voting one of the people he said he suspected. He never really looks closely at him, although he (Shasta) does appear in his "might vote" category.

So you don't see why you should get rid of me, but you throw your vote away on someone no one has suspected at all anyway (rather like Sally's Legate vote, which is why I was confused earlier, sorry).

Like I have said, the "I am sad to see Boro gone" line looks forcedly pro-village.

Conclusions: Glirdy looks very wolfly.

Pre-edit: I will have xed since Legate.

And again, Lottie, some of these points just plain stink. IC banter? Saying "I'm sad to see Boro gone?" I'm also noticing that all of your suspicions are reliant on all four being wolves; i.e. if you're wrong about one, you don't have much reasoning for the other three.

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 04-10-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: X'd with [b]Nog[/b].
Old 04-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #345
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
And of course people try to lynch me on the Day that I can't be around for much longer. I think it's some sort of conspiracy. *grumbles*

As noted, I don't have a lot of time, or at least a lot of time to be particularly loquacious. I'll give thoughts on everyone and if anyone has questions I'll answer them. How's that work? After all, if I'm to be viciously cut down in the prime of my life, I may as well offer help while I can.

Glirdan: He's honestly not been around much. What he's said is a bit strange, but at the same time I don't have a good enough hold on him to specifically say "Kill! Kill". He is, however, popping onto other people's suspicions and things, which seems very wolfish the way he's doing it. Wolf? Maybe!
Nogrod: Well he's busy, but he's too quiet even for a busy Nog. I'm concerned.
Wintywinty: The newbie pass is gone. Yes, you made a newbie mistake and you admit it, but that doesn't mean you're innocent. There's wolf cubs too, after all.
Boro88: Dead! Dead, dead, dead! *spites Lottie for picking on her so much*
Isabellkya: Surprisingly I'm getting good vibes from her. I'll certainly not be voting her toDay.
Mira: No feeling on her one way or the other.
Sally: LEAVE ME ALONE! Lol. Sorry, I hate being suspected for rubbish reasons. You wanna suspect me, fine, but don't create reasoning that's not the truth.
Agan: I need to keep a close eye on her because, frankly, I have no idea.
Inzil: Not a wolf. Plain and simple. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.
Shasta: First of all, no, I didn't follow his suspicions, I had my own. *is just saying* Anyway he's been acting quite strange lately and had some opinions on people that I think have been formed for the wrong reasons. Wolf, mehbe? *nods*
Lottie: Obviously innocent (unless she's lying) but she's really irking me. Just because you're a known innocent doesn't mean you are right about everything.
Nerwen: No evil vibes. As in, I'm getting them, so I know she's not evil.
Legate: I stand by my suspicions of yesterDay.
Morsul: Ditto. Opportunistic and a lemming. Such a wolf in my eyes.
Nienna: Not a lot on her, or rather not a lot of bad. I think she's safe.
Skip: He's not concerning me at all right now.
Lommie: I'm still worried about her, but she's not at the top of my list now.
Greenie: I see Lottie's case against her but I legitimately refuse to follow Lottie.
Brinniel: No worries from her either.

In short....

Suspect:
Morsul
Legate
Glirdan
Winty
Shasta

Ish:
Nog
Lommie
Mira
Agan
Greenie

Don't suspect:
Izzy
Dun
Lottie
Nerwen
Skip
Brinn
Nienna

undoubtedly x'd....
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #346
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Right. I'm too tired to look up your vote post so correct me if I'm straying, but I believe you voted me because my vote seemed bandwaggonish. I think I've said enough about that vote already. What struck me as fishy about your vote was not only that it seemed ideally placed for a wolf, but also that voting someone for a bandwaggonish vote is about as easy a reason for a vote one can come up with, one that is seldom questioned though rather flimsy.

I was about to vote for you, but your latest post made me wonder if I should after all, it seemed somewhat genuine and sensible.

EDIT: x-ed with Shasta and Sally
Old 04-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #347
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Okay, let's do it like the wise king Solomon would. We cut these possible candidates for my vote in half... no, no, wait, that wasn't what I wanted to do. (Well...)

Since WW just started to be a bit more talkative, I might want to keep him for toMorrow in hope he will talk more again.

With Brinn, I could vote her, but it would likely be just a throwaway vote, and possibly then there might be also a chance to have her talk more until toMorrow.

Now comes the Solomon part. Inzil or sally, I said already that now I felt like I might like to keep Inzil for a bit yet. But to be honest it doesn't matter to me if he is lynched either. In any case, those two are probably going to tell a lot to us if their roles are revealed. So... I think I might vote sally, and see how things go... (and yes, I have taken into account that "frustrated innocent" thing Shasta said about her, but I just think that's always a possibility, and I am not convinced of it being like that so that it would convince me.)

Check, vote and go...

EDIT: x-ed with sally, especially! couldn't have picked a better time, okay, hope it'll help me decide, resp. support my decision... and greenie
Old 04-10-2010, 05:21 PM   #348
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
I sincerely hope that you will not succeed in your attempt. Talking about getting people lynched, I'd be interested to know who people are going to vote. I want to go to bed as soon as possible, but I'd like to hear some more opinions before voting..

EDIT: x-ed with Noggy, Winty & Glirdy
Sally or Glirdy (barring a Seer reveal). I'd consider voting for you or Agan, but to be honest, I'm *far* more convinced about those two. You and Agan I could be wrong about, I won't deny that - Sally and Glirdy I'm pretty darn sure about.

This is not to say I don't still suspect Greenie or Agan, just saying that I'm not positive anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Something that bothers me is that Lottie has been pouncing on her four suspects for "acting too innocent", but misses this completely. Lottie, I realize you're a known innocent, but really? Just because you think you've spotted all four wolves in the first day doesn't mean you stop looking at anyone else and focus solely on those four. For example, several of the points in your "Sal-alysis" are pretty clearly grasping at straws.

I honestly agree with this quote by Agan:

I think you'd be a great help to the village if you'd take off your wolf-colored glasses.

You missed this quote of Lommy's back in #251:

But anyway.

Really? I didn't feel like you were ever a major candidate for the lynch... so why did you "have" to stay on the defensive?

Lottie has been doing the same thing and she's a confirmed innocent. In fact, she about said the exact same thing. I notice as well that there was a rather large amount of Sally suspicion before your post... so to me this looks a lot like a wolf trying to be the first vote on a wagon in order to look better.

And ha, Nienna thinks the same.

That was actually the second vote, and the way you said "oh well, guess it's a bandwagon now" kind of bothers me, not gonna lie.

Zil says this in #276:

...but then goes on to (seemingly) only consider Lottie's four suspects. Odd, that.

Doth I detect a challenge?

Haha, Agan agrees about Morsul too.

I disagree. I've been a frustrated innocent before (right, guys? *waves crossbow*) and honestly, Sally had just come back to two votes and a bucketload of suspicion. I'd probably be frustrated too.

Here's another quote that bothers me - you were looking for something to say that would make you seem more helpful?

I will say, after Greenie's #304, that my suspicion of her has lessened. Her defense of her vote seemed innocent to me.

More straws. One - this is a themed game. Two - why not be sad to see a fellow innocent gone? I don't agree with this reasoning and never have.

Hee hee. Legate agrees.

...And Zil agrees with what I said about Mira

Stop stealing my thoughts, people!

This really bothers me too. I didn't have much of a read on Glirdan yet, but the tone of that remark was definitely bandwagonnish (especially since Sally seems to be the D2 easy lynch).

...and Greenie agrees.

Winty, do you think you could maybe say why you think that? Because as of right now it looks like you're just sheeping Lottie.
1. That's Morsul's style; he always sounds like that. Plus, it was about the lynch, something which he *would* have had a chance to affect. Agan and Glirdy's were about the Night kill, something which only wolf!them could have affected - thus acting surprised and sorrowful gives off the impression that they did *not* play a part in his death.

2. That sort of over-the-topness in banter and village-acting has always annoyed me, and I have suspected people on it many a time before.

3. I might have to look at other people. Agan and Greenie are being annoyingly innocent-looking. I might have to actually think now!

Joking, that. I have been thinking so far; I just haven't seen anything else that looked wolfly. I'll look closer, k?

EDIT: xed

Last edited by Loslote; 04-10-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:22 PM   #349
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
As much as I might suspect Shasta right now, I agree.

Most of Lottie's 'logic' relies on her 'calling the whole pack'. So if (rather when) she's proved wrong about one of them she'll be as clueless as she thinks the rest of us are. I'm just sayin'.

ETA: This is in relation to his #344. For whatever reason it would't let me quote him.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 04-10-2010 at 05:25 PM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:24 PM   #350
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

My usual bed time was approximately four hours ago.

++ Shasta

I'll explain more fully toMorrow, if required. Good night.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:26 PM   #351
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Okay, so it DID clear things for me. That more or less emphasises all my previous suspicions.

++sally

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch
will rob thee of thy shinbone.
Tinbone! Thinbone!
I think I've mixed a song or two
For this is about shinbone...

Good night!

EDIT: x-ed since my last.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #352
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
As much as I might suspect Shasta right now, I agree.

Most of Lottie's 'logic' relies on her 'calling the whole pack'. So if (rather when) she's proved wrong about one of them she'll be as clueless as she thinks the rest of us are. I'm just sayin'.
I don't think the rest of you are clueless. I often disagree *cough*Zil*cough* but I think you all have good points. And my logic does not rely on my 'calling the whole pack' - even if Greenie and Agan aren't wolves, you and Glirdy can still easily be (and most probably are).

EDIT: xed.

Last edited by Loslote; 04-10-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #353
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
My usual bed time was approximately four hours ago.

++ Shasta

I'll explain more fully toMorrow, if required. Good night.

...Why wouldn't it be required?
Old 04-10-2010, 05:30 PM   #354
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
And again, Lottie, some of these points just plain stink. IC banter? Saying "I'm sad to see Boro gone?" I'm also noticing that all of your suspicions are reliant on all four being wolves; i.e. if you're wrong about one, you don't have much reasoning for the other three.
Not all of my suspicions are reliant on that at all. Some of my points are, and that's mostly just my supporting my theory that they are a pack. A lot of my suspicions stand on their own - particularly Sally and Glirdy and The Mysterious Case of the Throwaway Votes.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:30 PM   #355
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:

Inzil: Not a wolf. Plain and simple. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.

Brinniel: No worries from her either.
More interesting details pouring out?

EDIT: oops, X'd with a host of voting it seems.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #356
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Morsul: Ditto. Opportunistic and a lemming. Such a wolf in my eyes.
A bit rude wouldn't you say?

Sorry I find you suspicious. Did I ever call you a horrid name? (Wolf doesn't count)
Old 04-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #357
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

Right now, I don't have time to explain my reasoning, as I have homework to attend to. If I get a chance later I will explain my reasoning though, but in case I don't have a chance to get back on before the night, ++Sally
Old 04-10-2010, 05:34 PM   #358
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Like I said... day 2 easy lynch. With Morsul being opportunistic and Winty being bandwaggonish (going to get reasons for your votes from your packmates tonight, winty?), it's kind of hard to choose, but...
++Morsul
Old 04-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #359
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Vote count, anyone?

Morsul -> Sally
Nerwen -> Sally (2)
Lommy -> Glirdy
Greenie -> Shasta
Legate -> Sally (3)
WW -> Sally (4)
Shasta -> Morsul

(I think that's right.)

EDIT: xed and added Shasta's vote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:36 PM   #360
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
A bit rude wouldn't you say?

Sorry I find you suspicious. Did I ever call you a horrid name? (Wolf doesn't count)
Lemming isn't a horrid name. It means she thinks you're bandwaggoning. It's not a huge deal.