The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #561
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
If there are any phananigans....
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:29 PM   #562
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
I was really wondering where that cop thing was going and it sort of lulled me into a false sense of security...

But on a more serious note, with KMs on the loose murdering us, we need to be educated on the effects of repeated stab wounds.
I am unafraid.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:32 PM   #563
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mänwe View Post
Pushing the spam aside, thank you Lottie for the revelation;
Never push the spam aside.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #564
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Why did I click that?
Old 12-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #565
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
What would be a twist would be if Brin is actually a KM and I'm her lover and our goal is to win as a pair.
Shh, don't spoil it!

Seriously guys with all the posting. I just spent a good chunk of time catching up on well...not all that much, apparently.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #566
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

May as well...

++ Nerwen

Now we just wait and see if Lottie was right.

Tonight-
Anarion should protect Lottielendil.
Elendil should send his dream to Lottielendil.
KMs should kill Lottielendil.
Isildur should heal Lottielendil.

Am I bluffing? Perhaps I just want you to think I'm obviously bluffing. So I'm double bluffing! Or do I just want you to think I'm double bluffing? Thus I am in fact TRIPLE bluffing! Or do I just want you to think I'm triple bluffing? In fact I'm QUADRUPLE bluffing!! Or do I.... etc.

(It continues forever! This is one of Phantom's patented infinite bluffs. You'll be up aaaaaall night unraveling it.)
Old 12-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #567
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brin
Shh, don't spoil it!
As if anything could spoil what we have.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #568
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Tonight-
Anarion should protect Lottielendil.
Elendil should send his dream to Lottielendil.
KMs should kill Lottielendil.
Isildur should heal Lottielendil.
Now, initially, you might think this would involve conflicting interests. But, as I've recently learned, we all gotta share.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #569
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

It's been fun, folks, but I have a long day tomorrow, so I'd better do the necessary prep-work.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #570
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
++Nerwen
Old 12-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #571
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
... And then I remembered that we're still on the internet.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #572
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
++Nerwen
Old 12-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #573
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Weird to see the thread so dead minutes before the deadline. Hopefully toMorrow there will be more to discuss.

EDIT: Note: I only posted this because I wanted to round out my post count.
<----

Last edited by Brinniel; 12-02-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #574
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Cricket. Cricket. Cricket.

All right, kids. Good Night.

EDIT: x'd with Brinn
Old 12-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #575
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
DL. Stop posting. Not that you're all rushing to get a last minute vote in...

Edit: haha! 3 cross posts with two saying the same thing in different words about how unusually silent it is at DL! Haha!
Old 12-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #576
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Today was different. Today people did not shout at each other at the same time like a pack of wild animals. Today people were organized – they stuck to one another for support and thus thought they found at least one King’s Man.

Someone brought a rope. One end was tied into a noose. The other end was thrown over a thick tree branch.

Then they came for the man.

The man laughed.

Why did he laugh?

Because he knows he is about to die.

Is that a happy thing?

Not for him.

Then why did he laugh?

Because it is the only thing he has left to do.

They brought the man to the tree and put the noose around his neck. Still, he did not say a word. One by one they looked at the man’s face, some with hate, others with despise, and stepped around him to take hold of the other end of the rope. Last of all came the old man. He sighed.

“Life is such a funny thing,” he said very quietly, so that only the King’s Man could hear. “I wish your death be painless. But, really, it doesn’t matter to me.” He paused and smiled slightly. “After all, it is but your own fault that you stand here with a rope on your neck. Had you fought like a man, you need not have been hanged like a dog.”

The men pulled. The King’s Man’s body jerked up. A black spirit rose from it. The men thought they heard a faint whisper of a threat; “I am but the first!” – the leaves and the grass seemed to say. But then a wind came and scattered the dark cloud, and the men smiled, for they knew that they have succeeded to bring down one of their enemies.

ALIVE:
Morsul
Inzil
Lottie
Manwe
The Phantom
sally
Steve
Brin

DEAD:
G55, the hesitant King’s Man (modess) – stabbed on Night1
Eomer (ordo) – stoned on Day1
Boro (gifted) – drowned on Night2
Pom (ordo) – decapitated on Day2
Shasta (gifted) – throttled on Night3
Nerwen (KM) – hung on Day3

Last edited by Galadriel55; 12-03-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:30 PM   #577
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Day 4 Starts!

He was looking at the stars and fiddling with a blade of grass in his fingers. He barely heard the steps approaching and only turned his head at the last moment. He was shocked to see who the two men coming up were.

“I trusted you!” he stammered, unbelieving. “I trusted you! I thought you were...”

“A Faithful?” one of the King’s Men offered. The man just gaped at him. “Trust is a valuable thing, you would have learned. You do not give it easily.” The man was still staring silently with his mouth half open.

“But... but you are my friend!” he finally said. “You would never!”

“Ah, the things I do for love! I love my life, do you not know?” the King’s Man smiled. “Do you love yours?” he added, somewhat sharply. The man was still not over his shock, and remained silent.

“If you love your life you will come with us tonight. And tomorrow, when they begin to ask probing questions again, you will deflect their suspicion so that it falls on someone else – one of them,” the King’s Man continued, ignoring the man’s silence. “Moreover, right now you will tell us who be the last of the line of the Lords of Andunie. We have finished two of them, and we will have the other two as well. In addition to that...”

The man could not finish. As he talked, he did not notice how the man’s face changed as he spoke. All of a sudden, with a cry “Never!”, the man was on him, punching him, tearing at his long white beard, ignoring his fragility as they rolled on the ground. And it was over just as quickly: the other King’s Man came up from behind and struck the Faithful man’s head with a rock.

The old man stood up and shook the dust off his clothes. He looked at the man sprawled on the ground. “Well?” he said. “You may still live if you do what I told you. Make your choice!”

“You and your cause are damned by the Valar! Their thoughts will be with...” But the man was dead before he could finish his response. The King’s Man’s stone struck too hard.

And who was he? Was he just a plain man?

No. He was of Amandil’s line.

Just like two times before, a pale mist rose above the body and drifted to the West alongside the hopes and prayers of five Faithful men.

ALIVE:
Morsul
Inzil
Lottie
Manwe
The Phantom
Steve
Brin

DEAD:
G55, the hesitant King’s Man (modess) – stabbed on Night1
Eomer (ordo) – stoned on Day1
Boro (gifted) – drowned on Night2
Pom (ordo) – decapitated on Day2
Shasta (gifted) – throttled on Night3
Nerwen (KM) – hung on Day3
Sally (gifted) – struck by a stone and died of hemorrhage on Night 4

Ok, slightly more than 2 minutes. Gee, I'm running out of creative ways of killing people off!

Last edited by Galadriel55; 12-03-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:41 PM   #578
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Ok, the ratio is 5-2 now. And what did Sally do to garner such attention? That should be examined, obviously, as should Nerwolf's interactions.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:41 PM   #579
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Yeah- big surprise there.

Assuming Lottie wasn't lying about Elendil-

With Elendil unable to send his dreams to Brin, Inzil, and I, sending them to Isildur was the obvious choice, and Sally's constant demands for Inzil to hint at her and repeated suggestions for Elendil to send Isildur the dream made it a little too obvious who she was- which by the way was why I kept trying to tell her to keep quiet about it.

*sigh*

But since her death wasn't technically guaranteed Elendil most likely had to send it to her since she was the only near-known unknown, thus unless someone says otherwise I'm assuming we lost the dream.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:42 PM   #580
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Let's see...5-2, with two known innocents, Brinn and tp. If you count me, that leaves a field of four to choose from for the lynch toDay, with a 50% chance of getting it right. Could be worse.

x/d with tp
Old 12-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #581
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
And what did Sally do to garner such attention?
Remember all that nonsense trying to get you to hint, because it would tell her something?

She was quite clearly Isildur, thus if she wasn't the one you now trusted then Elendil was still alive. I kept trying to silence her, as I felt you had already answered her clearly enough by not expressing any trust in her. You were smart not to do any hinting at all seeing as we had Elendil in the village. He doesn't need attention.

(That's basically why I'm assuming Elendil is still alive, btw.)

And then towards the end of the day she was practically begging for a dream. She wanted to be in the loop. You know how she is...
Old 12-03-2012, 09:52 PM   #582
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
All that nonsense trying to get you to hint, because it would tell her something.

She was quite clearly Isildur, thus if she wasn't the one you now trusted then Elendil was still alive. I kept trying to silence her, as I felt you had already answered her clearly enough by not expressing any trust in her.

(That's basically why I'm assuming Elendil is still alive, btw.)

And then towards the end of the day she was practically begging for a dream. She wanted to be in the loop. You know how she is...
Yeah, I was mainly being rhetorical. I was hoping too that she'd have let it go when I first balked.

Well, it isn't out of the question that Lottie is a KM involved in some fiendish plot that required bussing her mate to gain trust, but I'm not assuming that now.

That leaves the choices toDay as Mänwe, Morsul, or Steve.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #583
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

In the scenario that Lottie is telling the truth, then it looks like we still have Elendil. There is the possibility that she could've lied, meaning Elendil is dead and she simply threw her packmate under the bus...I don't know how likely that is.

I'm wondering if it's time for the final gifted to be revealed. It'd mean almost certain death toNight, but there's a chance they could get Night killed next without their identity known for sure anyway. Is it worth it?

EDIT: X-ed with Inzil
Old 12-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #584
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Anyway, we have-

Lottie
Manwe
Steve
Morsul

We need to start debating on what the pair is. I'll do my best to come up with pairs, but I'm not quite ready yet. Feel free to start theorizing whenever you want.

Elendil- if you don't mind, go ahead and stay hidden. No need to reveal. Frankly I think it would be hilarious if you survive to the finish. If you come under serious threat then quite obviously reveal, but I don't think that will happen...
Old 12-03-2012, 09:57 PM   #585
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

I've got to hit the bed here momentarily, as 5 AM comes rather early. I also have a busy work day ahead, but I'll find time to get here and hopefully be useful.

Last edited by Inziladun; 12-03-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: typo correction
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #586
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

My spontaneous, top-of-my-head KM pair would be Mänwe and Steve.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:01 PM   #587
Mänwe
Shade of Carn Dûm

Mänwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Mänwe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Ok, the ratio is 5-2 now. And what did Sally do to garner such attention? That should be examined, obviously, as should Nerwolf's interactions.
And voting history I think. It's going to be a long re-read through. As per my list of three assuming Lottie is innocent,

then Morsul and Steve might be the other two.

x'd since #584
- (Letter #124 To Sir Stanley Unwin)
Mänwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:19 PM   #588
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Let's do a bit of voting analysis, shall we?

Lottie- Day 1 she gives Steve his second vote, which put him in the lead. So it's somewhat probable that those two aren't a pair. Why toss a packmate under Day 1? On Day 2 she voted for Sallildur, but the innocent Pom was the other choice so she really couldn't have impacted the lynch in a positive way anyway. She's responsible for Nerwen's lynch.

Morsul- Day 1 he gave Sallildur her second vote, tying her with Steve. Now this would be a potential KM protecting a KM. On Day 2 he was the first vote for Pom. Day 3 he jumped the gun and voted Sally before we had any revelations.

Steve- Day 1 he provided the final bit of padding for Eomer. Day 2 he voted a bit late for Inzil which wouldn't have done anything even had it been timely. These votes are very safe.

Manwe- He didn't vote at all Day 1, and that is a very key missing piece to the puzzle, as Steve and Lottie both received votes that Day. That really really ticks me off. Day 2 he gave Morsul his first vote, and if I'm thinking correctly at the time it looked like the wind might blow that direction?

With the Steve-Lottie pair thrown out that leaves-

Steve and Manwe
Steve and Morsul
Manwe and Morsul
Manwe and Lottie
Morsul and Lottie

And now a few observations-

Steve and Morsul are the only two with a voting link.

Steve's votes are safe.

Manwe's votes are safe, plus he skipped.

Morsul's votes are the most flawed.

Lottie looks the cleanest after handing us Nerwen.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #589
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Well, I didn't have a dream. I was hoping I would because I had a pet theory on that which would have allowed me to confirm three people leaving the KM.

But moving on,

Lottie- most trusted at the moment gave us Nerwen
Manwe- rather quiet fellow easily can avoid detection
Steve- Would have to be the second KM
myself- the always confusing and confused innocent thrown into the frey.

Here's a thought throwing it out there. should we assume Lottie is innocent.

That leaves:
Morsul
Manwe
Steve

and we hope Erendil is still alive: a plan would be lynch me, that'll confirm one innocent have erendil dream one of the other two that would show one of them evil or innocent thus proving the other evil. That'd leave you one KM which would then be process of elimination either Lottie or the surviving member)unless of course dreamed innocent.

That was sort of rantish did it come across clear?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #590
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Well, I didn't have a dream. I was hoping I would because I had a pet theory on that which would have allowed me to confirm three people leaving the KM.
Um, there are two KMs left.

Quote:
and we hope Erendil is still alive: a plan would be lynch me, that'll confirm one innocent have erendil dream one of the other two that would show one of them evil or innocent thus proving the other evil. That'd leave you one KM which would then be process of elimination either Lottie or the surviving member)unless of course dreamed innocent.

That was sort of rantish did it come across clear?
Wait. You...want us to lynch you?

Are we sure there isn't a cobbler in this game? Because this suggestion would go a long way towards us losing a Day.

I...don't know if you're an innocent who just actually thinks this is a good plan, or a KM throwing out something ridiculous that he knows will a) not be put into action and b) make him come off looking like he doesn't especially care if he's lynched (aka, innocent).

Either way, I believe a bit of head-desking is in order. And also sleep. Immediately. Good night.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #591
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Um, there are two KMs left.

Wait. You...want us to lynch you?

Are we sure there isn't a cobbler in this game? Because this suggestion would go a long way towards us losing a Day.

I...don't know if you're an innocent who just actually thinks this is a good plan, or a KM throwing out something ridiculous that he knows will a) not be put into action and b) make him come off looking like he doesn't especially care if he's lynched (aka, innocent).

Either way, I believe a bit of head-desking is in order. And also sleep. Immediately. Good night.
first off I meant confirm three roles out of five(which would leave the two km not in the mix)

Secondly, my plan works like this:

ratio: 5-2 we lynch me, ratio 4-2 night phase maybe 3-2 dream reveals km or innocent meaning you know your two km. then two lynches later a win.

Now of course we could go ahead and try for a KM today which would be preferable but I wentwith the plan that has the least amount of guess work involved(at least in my mind)

to your final point I have work in lessthan 6 hours so yeah sleep probably good.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #592
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Nerwen and Eonwe

Day 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
I don't think the circumstances require a Sally + Steve theory to explain them, no. It's always likely enough that a substantial bandwagon on an innocent includes a wolf. If I had to pick *one* of them right now, I think Steve would be my guess– though that's more a feeling at the moment (and, to be fair, I may be picking it up from other people– I need to read back over yesterDay).
Quote:
It's like Steve is painting Pom as a sort of witch-hunt victim, which doesn't seem to me to be the case at all, actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
So at the moment I can see myself voting for Lottie, Nerwen or Zil unless something drastic happens.
Quote:
I basically concur with this, though I think I prefer Pom over Steve.
Day 3

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
Firstly, no, I'm not claiming to have gotten an Amandil dream. This really leaves three options:[list=1][*]Shasta was Amandil and Zil is telling the truth. I can't see a KM making a claim when it's possible that someone else will also make such a claim, because either the KM will be lynched toDay or toMorrow, and given the numbers, I don't think that would be worth it for them.[*]Zil is a KM and is fairly certain that Shasta wasn't Amandil. Unlikely because he claimed it so early and didn't even wait to see whether others had claims and Shasta really was Amandil.
And what is all this about? Has anyone doubted Shasta was Amandil? And how could the KMs know if he wasn't?
---

Thinking back at past Days, I considered that perhaps Nerwen's suspicion of Eonwe might make them less likely to be packmates. But that she decided to vote Pom over him at a time when Eonwe was in the running to get lynched is suspicious. Eonwe adding her in his list of lynch candidates also indicates the possible baddies suspecting each, but not enough to get them lynched tactic.

EDIT: X-ed with Morsul
Old 12-03-2012, 11:28 PM   #593
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
ratio: 5-2 we lynch me, ratio 4-2 night phase maybe 3-2 dream reveals km or innocent meaning you know your two km. then two lynches later a win.
You are assuming Elendil's dream would go to an innocent which is not necessarily true.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:35 PM   #594
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
You are assuming Elendil's dream would go to an innocent which is not necessarily true.
that's true just remembered Moddess changed the rule on that.

I stand by what I said yesterday Sally is innocent therefor I believe Manwe and Eonwe the We's are evil.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:36 PM   #595
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I'm going to go through Lottie's posts tomorrow jst to make sure I'm satisfied of her innocence though frankly feeling really good about her.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #596
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
that's true just remembered Moddess changed the rule on that.
It's always been that way. The rule she changed is that the dream can't go to a known innocent.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:02 AM   #597
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Connectivity problems.... If I don't show up again know that's why, and I'll go someplace in the morning to get online if I have to.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:07 AM   #598
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

MANWE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwe, Day 1
As for Isuldur's power, I would say not to reveal himself- if we already have Amandil making himself known we're giving away two roles! You are wanting a very transparent game aren't you tp?
So, is he genuinely concerned, or is he a worried KM? I mean think- if Isildur reveals Day 1 what are the KMs going to do about it? If they go to kill him then they're letting Elendil and his dreamer & dream target have another night alive and allowing the next dream to take place, and they won't be killing the more dangerous Anarion either. I'm thinking a KM might be unnerved by such an open game.

He does not vote Day 1, and everyone knows how a hate submarines. It would've been a golden opportunity to give us some info.

Day 2 he starts right off incriminating Morsul, and also paints Sally as innocent.

Later in the day he actually compares Steve and Morsul-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwe, Day 2
It's like a clearer more concise version of Morsul to me. I'm inclined to give him a miss for today over Morsul who is just that more.."washy".
In the end he indeed votes for Morsul.

On Day 3 he oddly brings up my Day 1 vote for Lottie a couple times (this is before Lottie revealed with her dream).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwe, Day 3
you voted Lottie first day phantom
Quote:
well i've lumped the morsul, sally, pom and steve in the wishy washy. You voted Lottie first night, and i've not looked at her properly yet (or Nerwen) and will do later toDay so will be back later.
What was the point of bringing up the Day 1 vote? Was he trying to get me to renew my suspicion of her? Trying to justify suspicion of her by pointing out that a known innocent had suspected her at one point? I'm not sure what's going on there....

Later that day he clearly indicates suspicion of Steve & Morsul, as both of them are placed in his theoretical pack whether or not Lottie is lying.
Quote:
Pushing the spam aside, thank you Lottie for the revelation
Thanking Lottie for her dream I think strikes me as premature. How did he know she had dreamed? How did he know she wasn't a KM? How did he know Nerwen would be guilty?

I find that a bit suspicious.

CONCLUSION:

Given all of this in total a Manwe-Morsul pack seems increasingly unlikely. Manwe-Steve is possible, and so is Manwe-Lottie though perhaps slightly less likely.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:11 AM   #599
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

STEVE

Day 1 comes right in and says, "Phantom's probably good. But ya know- it's Phantom." Inconclusive in the end, and undecided on whether there should be a dream chain or a secret reveal. His pros & cons etc. are perfectly accurate of course.

He votes Eomer because he floated the idea of not voting at all Day 1. Two of our knowns voted that way too, so I guess I can't fault him for it.

On Day 2 says this of Pom-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve, Day 2
Her last two paragraphs here here might be defending Morsul a little too much. However, I don't think packmates would be that obvious.
Quote:
Overall, I'm not sure why people are attacking Pom so much. She may not look perfect, but she doesn't actually seem very suspicious to me at the moment (this could change depending on my reread of Morsul).
That's interesting. This is potentially a KM tying his fellow to an innocent- hence if Pom comes up innocent Morsul looks better or if Morsul comes up evil Pom looks worse.

Later he speaks generally favorably of Sally.

Then about Pom again (responding to Nerwen)-
Quote:
Well, there did seem to be a sudden wave of Pom-suspicion when I started that post, so I was expecting to see something incriminating, but couldn't. More surprise than anything.
Now I kind of get this, as that's how I felt after reading Pom. There was so much flowing that direction that I felt I needed to do a thorough reading of her and frankly I found nothing, hence that post I made announcing she had a free pass from me.

He then says he's willing to vote for Lottie, Nerwen, or Inzil. Already one packmate on the list. I doubt he places two there, particularly given the dangerous position Lottie placed him in on Day 1.

He votes after the deadline then. Why? Why hold the vote so late? No KMs were at risk anyway, so I suppose it's not incriminating in that regard, but perplexing.

He arrives late to the party on Day 3, which is too bad, as it would've been nice to see something from him before the bombs began dropping. He understands why Lottie was chosen for the dream. Seems to accept the dream premise with fairly open arms.

CONCLUSION:

Beyond the fact that he appears to not be allied with a Lottie-KM, there isn't much to say of him considering the amount he's posted. His votes are safe and the main suspicious thing he does is tie Pom to Morsul, which makes for a likelier pack than Steve and Manwe I would say.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:12 AM   #600
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Ugh. There. At least got those two done and posted before my connection went out yet again. I'll look at Lottie and Morsul tomorrow.

G'night.