The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2003, 05:33 PM   #1
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Sting Great new merchandise for movie goers!

I got this catalog in the mail just today from <A HREF="http://www.lordoftheringscatalog.com" TARGET=_blank>Lord of the Rings catalog</A> which has all SORTS of awesome new Return of the King and LotR stuff. My personal favorite (if I had the bucks to fork over and buy it) is <A HREF="http://www.lordoftheringscatalog.com/db/lotr/L3002BR.html" TARGET=_blank>Aragorn's Ranger Coat</A>, but you can also get the Elven dagger, Legolas's blades...AND his bow, arrows, and Rohan shoulder guards! And an Elven bow, and Elendil's helmet...all sorts of great stuff for ya'll to check out. Just go to that website.
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Knight of Gondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 06:54 PM   #2
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

Ai Holy Elbereth! I fell in love with the Middle-earth rucksack and satchel!!!! I just wish I had the money to buy them, actually, I just wish I wasn't grounded from using my credit card on-line. (All I ordered was a life-size Aragorn cut-out and a cheap imitation of the Ring of Barahir from tolkientown.com) Yeesh! My parents do overreact!
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 10:14 PM   #3
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

How cool is that!<BR>I have never seen that website, and it has a lot of merchandise that I have never seen on sale. Oh how I would love to have the Fellowship cloak scarf, that would be so great!<P>Thanks
Old 11-14-2003, 10:30 PM   #4
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Boots

Oooo! Thanks so much for the link! I haven't been there, either. They have lots of good stuff... Must buy... If only I weren't a broke teenager.<P>I love Legolas's bow... and the shards of Narsil. I've seen the swords and rings before, but I didn't know they sold all this other stuff... *searching site* Oooo! I want a Gollum plush doll! It would be kind of creepy, though...
Old 11-15-2003, 01:21 AM   #5
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Thank you so much, Knight of Gondor...I think I've just found my brother's Christmas present.

Imladris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 01:39 AM   #6
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen1858 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen1858
Eye

Legolas' bow???!!! I'm on the verge of hyperventilating... breathe... keep breathing... I think I'll be ok... Oh, you don't know how much I want his bow! Watching him shoot his bow is what inspired me to get one. In fact, it was on the way home from seeing TTT in theatres that I decided to get a bow. I have a recurve, and it is nice, but nothing compared to his! Oh... thank you so much for that link! ok, I'm finally breathing again.
Old 11-15-2003, 11:16 AM   #7
Daisy Brambleburr
Shade of Carn Dûm

Daisy Brambleburr has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, very soon some very heavy hints will be dropped in my household... <p>[ November 15, 2003: Message edited by: Daisy Brambleburr ]
Old 11-15-2003, 12:48 PM   #8
ArathorofBarahir
Wight

ArathorofBarahir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

OH man! This is so cool, all of the stuff I want for Christmas will come from this catalog.
Old 11-15-2003, 05:23 PM   #9
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, very soon some very heavy hints will be dropped in my household...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What is "ditto" in Elvish? Yet the Goose is not the only thing that is fat...the wallet will have to be too, to get me the stuff I want in THIS! If I win the lottery, buy stock in this website, because it will go up by 50%. <P>I do want to put a lot of this stuff on my Christmas list, and I'm hoping to find Aragorn's Elvish dagger in the same discount (major discount) store I bought Narsil and Glamdring in. I find it interesting that Pippin in Armor is featured in the catalog I got, but not the website!<P>By the way, strict observation of the bow shows that it's not EXACTLY the same...the edges of his bow are much pointier (if you look closely at the scene where Hama and the other guy go riding past right before the wars attack in TTT, you can see a good shot of it) than this one. That doesn't mean I have it, of course! But MAN do I want the coat of Aragorn.<P>Any rich benefactors out there want to make a Knight of Gondor eternally happy?
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Knight of Gondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 10:08 PM   #10
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Money...for me, there will always be a lack of it, unless I become a rich and famous authoress someday. Nice dream.<P>Anyway, you might find some of the stuff on Ebay that you want. I found a bunch of Arwen's pendants, but unfortunately I don't know if it is made out of stirling silver...so I asked the seller but he hasn't answered.

Imladris is offline   Reply With Quote