The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2009, 10:26 AM   #11
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Ok, I was just a bit confused there. But my previous comment still (for the most part) makes some sense.

Yes Legate is making some wonderful points that do make quite a bit of sense....but still. I'm very weary of leaving him around because even though what he says makes sense, it just doesn't seem as probable to me.

Yes, wolves love causing chaos, yes they would love to be able to have some control, and yes they don't like having known innocents all over the place. But the only way they win is by dwindling our numbers down to match there's, and each Day they keep even one more of us alive is another Day they risk getting lynched. Only one of them needs to die for them to lose the double kill, I think they would take advantage of the opportunity as much as possible for as long as possible.

This all reminds of one game where someone thought we should lynch a person being modfired. Practically everyone was against the idea of losing that lynch oppurtunity (since that's the only way for us to kill wolves), just like I'm sure the wolves wouldn't want to give up a kill (since they need to get our numbers way down from 18 to atleast 4).

x'posted since Nerwen