The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2010, 11:41 PM   #1201
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I'm not dead! I'm not dead! Yay!

Hold up. Why am I not dead?

I'm going to guess it's because Foley needs a scapegoat? Makes sense. (Of course the same could be said for Mira; she could want to keep me around because she knows I trust her more than Foley.) Either way, I'm of use to them, apparently. I'll be of even more use when I kill them, but I appreciate the gesture.

So....Nerwen, what do you know? Anything interesting?

I need to go to bed. Night, kids.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #1202
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Well, since our mod is allowing quasi-reveals, why not take advantage of it?

Foley is– or was yesterDay– arguing that Sally was really Dionysus pretending to be Athena.

Now let's just suppose for a moment that this was, in fact, the case. It would then follow that one of the other players must be the real Athena. It isn't me, so that leaves Mira, and Foley herself.

So, let's ask her a question: Foley, if the real Athena is not Sally, do you suppose it to be Mira?
Old 08-09-2010, 06:15 AM   #1203
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, I've been thinking, and doing some reading of the past thread, since yesterDay. I know my very life is on the line, and with my life, the life of the rest of the Gods.

I read over Sally's posts, keeping in mind what I had said about her and then what Sally and Nerwen said in response to my accusation, and unfortunately, my theory didn't hold much water. I'm sorry, Sally, that I accused you. I just thought it was a possibility, seeing as you'd confused me so much this game. It was a shot in the dark.

Please don't hold this against me. The fact that you're not dead could mean something to you. If you think about it, were I Dyonisus and had I realized that I'd made such a blunder, I would have gotten rid of that mistake as fast as possible. Now it's quite an awkward and sticky situation for me. I'm disappointed Phantom was killed, if you'd really like to know. He was the only one who didn't flat out say I was Dyonisus yesterday. He might have been my only hope - and therefore the rest of your all's only hope.

I need to get ready for work. Be back later.

-- Foley
Old 08-09-2010, 08:37 AM   #1204
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
Please don't hold this against me. The fact that you're not dead could mean something to you. If you think about it, were I Dyonisus and had I realized that I'd made such a blunder, I would have gotten rid of that mistake as fast as possible.
That– in this hypothetical situation you mention– would depend entirely on when you realised your blunder. Besides, I'm actually not clear how killing Sally would have fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
Now it's quite an awkward and sticky situation for me. I'm disappointed Phantom was killed, if you'd really like to know. He was the only one who didn't flat out say I was Dyonisus yesterday. He might have been my only hope - and therefore the rest of your all's only hope.
Excuse me? Nobody flat-out said you were Dionysus yesterDay. Nobody's said toDay, either.

I'll tell you what, though, that bit I just quoted does sound a lot like a panicking wolf-cub to me.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:11 AM   #1205
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Excuse me? Nobody flat-out said you were Dionysus yesterDay. Nobody's said toDay, either.
Yes, ma'am. You and Sally both pointed hasty fingers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Foley=innocent. Most likely Dionysus if he’s still around.
And then right after that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOU
I concur that Foley is our most likely Dionysus.
So don't get nasty with me and say, "No one accused you, you're imagining things because you're guilty." Face the facts, Nerwen - we're coming down to the end of the game. Everything's on the line now. You think I'm acting guilty because I'm scared of being lynched. Simple fact is, if I'm lynched, the game is over, God's lose, bang, you're dead, too. I'm also scared because not one scrap of doubt is being laid towards Mira when I know she's Dyonisus, and when there is evidence pointing her way. All Sally or you have ever said about me is, "That would explain the way she played. " I'm asking you, politely up to this point, "How have I played in a Dyonisus like way?"

Once I have time to post instead of work, I will show you how Mira has played in a Dyonisus like way. Which is better than what you all have done.

Geez. "I'll tell you what, though, that bit I just quoted does sound a lot like a panicking wolf-cub to me" my foot. You can really get whatever you want out of anything, can't you?
Old 08-09-2010, 09:23 AM   #1206
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Post-script to that last post:

Here's another place where Sally accuses me:

Quote:
I'm going to guess it's because Foley needs a scapegoat? Makes sense.
It's not my imagination, Nerwen.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:04 AM   #1207
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Foley. I'm not "getting nasty" with you. The quotes you give actually prove my point. "Most likely" is not the same thing as a "flat out" accusation.

Furthermore, that last quote continues thus:
Quote:
(Of course the same could be said for Mira; she could want to keep me around because she knows I trust her more than Foley.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foley
I'm also scared because not one scrap of doubt is being laid towards Mira when I know she's Dyonisus, and when there is evidence pointing her way.
I refer you to the previous quote.

Quote:
Geez. "I'll tell you what, though, that bit I just quoted does sound a lot like a panicking wolf-cub to me" my foot. You can really get whatever you want out of anything, can't you?
I'm not trying to, Folwren. Sorry, but that is what it sounds like. I've just shown how you're overreacting.

But anyway, if you've got evidence against Mira, you can best serve the village by presenting it. I will be looking at you both myself, but of course I may miss things.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:45 AM   #1208
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Foley. I'm not "getting nasty" with you. The quotes you give actually prove my point. "Most likely" is not the same thing as a "flat out" accusation.
It sounded pretty mean to me. But I'm dealing with taxes this morning, so that may be why my skin is so thin. Sorry.

Quote:
But anyway, if you've got evidence against Mira, you can best serve the village by presenting it. I will be looking at you both myself, but of course I may miss things.
I will, once I've got time. no worries.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:44 AM   #1209
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dûm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
So remember how there was debate about whether Shasta or I was evil and if one of us turned out to be a wolf the other was most likely innocent? Yeah. He was evil. He also false revealed my role. Just throwing that out there. And now I'm off to work.
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:08 PM   #1210
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

My synopsis of Mera...

On day one, she was about as helpful or nonhelpful as everybody else. She left no hints as to her identity. She mentioned that for once she was actually agreeing with Phantom, and that was pretty amazing. She voted for Blind Guardian, and although that turned out badly, a lot of people voted for BG, so one can't really hold that against her, can they?

Day two: only hint she gave as to her identity was that she was NOT a Ranger:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira, post 362
Well as far as not confusing me, he did an awful job. As for the "ere the night ends" bit, if I didn't know any better I'd suspect he thought I had a role that would be able to protect him. Unfortunately he overestimated me.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira post 453
Also, still not all that stoked on Boro indicating that I'm a ranger. If I was, I'd be quite annoyed for being pointed out (and thus probably dead toNight) but the fact that I have no idea where he got that from whatsoever really concerns me.
Now, the really strange behavior that pops out at a person on Day 2 is her behavior towards Phantom. On Day one she said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira, post 55
Agreed.

Wait. I just agreed with phantom. There is clearly something topsy turvy about the world today.
Then on Day 2, she builds upon that and says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by post 453
The one solid(ish) thing that is sticking in my addled mind is that phantom is making a weird amount of sense. Usually he just confuses me and makes me want him dead. This could be considered a point of concern.
I don't see why Phantom making sense should be a point of concern. It was because he made such blatant sense that I trusted him the whole way through.

Then she says:

Quote:
Of course, now with a lack of easy bandwagons to jump on, I'm at a total loss of who to vote for toDay. There's a legitimate chance I won't be voting in order to avoid another weak vote out of sheer annoyance.
Apparently she liked an easy bandwagon to jump on, although she claimed in post 235 (Day 1 still) she claimed she didn't join the bandwagon on purpose. Anyway, here she says she probably won't vote so that she can avoid another weak vote out of sheer annoyance... She didn't vote on Day 2.

Her case against Phantom builds on Day 3.

She went and looked over Phantom on day 3. From her post concerning him, she really doesn't draw up much dirt, but she ends with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by post683
Based on just Day 1, however, phantom's looking rather sketchy to me. My problem lies mostly with his vote for Steve and his comment following it (282). I still have an issue with him making more sense than usual and not making me have strong homicidal feelings in his general direction, but it has been a while since he played. I'd rather not vote him toDay without getting to go through his Day 2 posts, but if a better option doesn't present itself, I probably will.
Her post about him, however, really doesn't show anything very sketchy at all - except, perhaps, his vote for Eonwe. But Eonwe did look bad. Worse than BG, who everyone lynched for no good reason. I don't like that half of what she has against him is that he's making more sense than usual and not making her have strong homicidal feelings in his general direction.

Anyway, after voting for him on Day 3, she seemed to have forgotten that approach. She did vote for him, by the way - after neglecting to look at his Day 2 posts. (Post 713)

Does this not sound strange to you? Phantom is making sense, so instead of going after someone who wasn't making sense, she tries to draw everyone's attention from a potential wolf to him. That does not seem like the actions of someone who was wanting to help the villiage. Why try to convince people to kill someone because they made more sense than usual? In my experience, if a player is helping the village by being serious and really trying to figure things out, that player is appreciated and kept around for a while - not torn at and voted for.

Now, concerning Eonwe. She says very little about him, except,

Quote:
It also leads me to not put too much stake in the theories that Steve is a wolf and phantom is Zeus.
That was after she said Boro was wrong about her being Ranger, Day 2. She doesn't bother to say anything about Eonwe maybe not being the cursed. Maybe it was because she knew she was the cursed, Eonwe wasn't, so it'd be better if everyone thought he was the cursed.

She hardly posted at all on Day 4 - just enough to vote for Rikae. No participation, no comment on previous day's occurrances, crazy and insane as they were. Yes, she was tired and had family drama, and all that...I know...

The next day (Day 5?) is really strange...she arrives late, says, "Dying isn't high on my priority list, what do I need to tell you to convince you I'm not a wolf?" (paraphrased from post 1141) Sally asks, "Who are you?" Her answer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper of Dol Guldur, Mira, Post 1144
Fabulous question. Guess who deleted the PM with her role? Oh, that's right, this kid. Ima try to get a hold of our fabulous mod and ask.

Okay. Anyway...so she covers up by saying,

Quote:
Originally Posted by post 1146
Oh I know who I am, I just don't remembering if revealing is kosher or is going to get me yelled at.
Of course it's not kosher. Glirdan explicitly said no revealing. What was she fumbling with? Good cover, though, it seemed to get Sally off the scent. But, maybe not. We were after known wolves by that point in time and the next two lynchees were Shasta and Lal. No time to suspect her further.

Sally suggested, that if she can't tell who she is, she could be helpful and put together a list of suspects. Mira says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by post 1149
Ah yes, my dear, I could. However, that would require me going back and reading a whole lot of stuff that is bound to confuse me and I'm not all that sure my poor head can take that at the moment.
Not much help there.

But she offers to look over the day's posting...and all she comes up with is the obvious:

Quote:
Originally Posted by post 1151
So I'm leaning toward Shasta. As much as I hate to admit it, phantom made a decent point regarding him. Also, I enjoy revenge votes.

There is a chance I could be persuaded otherwise, but sleepy!Mira would really like to be unconscious!Mira, so I'll probably vote early.
....is there is any doubt she'd NOT vote Shasta? It was really the only possible way for her to save her life. The vote was too close. It was either, vote Shasta, or vote elsewhere and die. What would any player choose? No help again.

And yesterday all she did was vote for Lal. Perfect.

Okay...there you have it. What has she done all game? Says she's not a ranger, tries to throw doubt on Phantom (because he makes extra sense), doesn't help or take part in any conversation about other suspects, now known to be guilty or otherwise, and forgets her role when questioned. Excellent, wot wot?

There is my case for you. Dyonisus - neither loyal to the wolves, until the end, nor to the village throughout the entire game.

-- Foley

x-posted with Mira herself. Hello, dear.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:11 PM   #1211
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper of Dol Guldur View Post
So remember how there was debate about whether Shasta or I was evil and if one of us turned out to be a wolf the other was most likely innocent? Yeah. He was evil. He also false revealed my role. Just throwing that out there. And now I'm off to work.
One of us is Hebe, and one of us isn't. Of course the role he threw out was 'yours'.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #1212
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I read over Sally's posts, keeping in mind what I had said about her and then what Sally and Nerwen said in response to my accusation, and unfortunately, my theory didn't hold much water. I'm sorry, Sally, that I accused you. I just thought it was a possibility, seeing as you'd confused me so much this game. It was a shot in the dark.

Please don't hold this against me. The fact that you're not dead could mean something to you. If you think about it, were I Dyonisus and had I realized that I'd made such a blunder, I would have gotten rid of that mistake as fast as possible. Now it's quite an awkward and sticky situation for me. I'm disappointed Phantom was killed, if you'd really like to know. He was the only one who didn't flat out say I was Dyonisus yesterday. He might have been my only hope - and therefore the rest of your all's only hope.

I need to get ready for work. Be back later.

-- Foley

Meh, don't worry about it. I figured you were either evil, hoping I was, or had read something wrong. (Note: categories are not mutually exclusive.) Not an issue. I'm entirely not cross about it!

However, your "defense", for lack of a better word, doesn't make sense. Let me explain.

Let's assume first that you're evil and lying about having made a mistake in the first place. You're deliberately trying to pin me as Dionysus since yesterDay, and decide that while it's unlikely, it's not a bad idea to try and convince the others. Who do you not kill last Night? Me. Because if I'm alive I'm around to be accused and to throw suspicion at. Hence why I say that if you are the last wolf, I would have been your least likely Night kill. Nerwen's clearly Persephone, a completely known innocent, Phantom's always stirring up trouble, and if you honestly didn't believe that I was Athena Mira had to be. Your last two choices were myself and Mira, and neither would have been very effective.

Now, let's assume that you're telling the truth, which regardless of your alignment I believe that you are. You've no reason to lie about it; if it wasn't a mistake, you would have kept at your case. If you're evil my above Night kill logic still stands, because you need me alive regardless of anything else simply because I'm not the most productive slaying. If you're innocent, it's a moot point because obviously you just made an error and are coming clean of it.

Either way, I'm certainly not offended, I was just perplexed at the time.

And can I just say that I slept well last Night? There was almost no way the wolf would kill me. A reminder on the roles as of yesterDay....

Nerwen: known innocent who knows one of our roles, thus eliminating two people from toDay's lynch
Phantom: essentially known innocent who was being such a jerk
Sally: more or less known innocent but whose role is still in doubt
Mira: common suspect
Foley: common suspect

Seriously, who would have chosen me to kill over Nerwen or Phantom? I'm just sayin'.

I have to get back to work. I'll be back later.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:48 PM   #1213
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Seriously, no posts in the last like six hours?

Old 08-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #1214
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

lol. Well, I've said my two cents...and more, prolly.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #1215
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

But but but but....rubbish.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:44 PM   #1216
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Well, what would you like me to say? Tell me what to say, Sally, and I'll say it. Provided it's not against any rules of the game.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:45 PM   #1217
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

I know. We could speculate about why Phantom would kill Tum way back when.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #1218
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Hahahaha. It's going to be a loooong night. I don't know what time it is for the rest o' ye, but it's twenty till eleven for me.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #1219
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Terribly sorry. My darling Abigail had a random epic fail and I spent the last hour on the phone with HP support getting replacement organs.

Back now. What shall we talk about?
Old 08-09-2010, 10:07 PM   #1220
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Your call. Should it be game related or otherwise?
Old 08-09-2010, 10:08 PM   #1221
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Your call. Should it be game related or otherwise?
I like cake.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:09 PM   #1222
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Anyway, where are the other two? I think Mira's still working, and Nerwen?

I really can't stay up until Dusk, you know. *harrumphs*
Old 08-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #1223
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dûm

I like cake as well. I also like killing people who have fur and claws and fangs and try to paint me as evil.

++Folwren
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling
Old 08-09-2010, 10:14 PM   #1224
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

And here....we....go....
Old 08-09-2010, 10:18 PM   #1225
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper of Dol Guldur View Post
I like cake as well. I also like killing people who have fur and claws and fangs and try to paint me as evil.
Ah, shucks. You're pretty sweet, too.

Quote:
I like cake.
I prefer white cake, how 'bout yourself? Do you like icecream with it? I don't. And cake on the second day is better than cake on the first.

I LOVE homemade pies - hot - with icecream or whipped cream.

And what's your favorite book, asides LotR?
Old 08-09-2010, 10:22 PM   #1226
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I prefer white cake, how 'bout yourself? Do you like icecream with it? I don't. And cake on the second day is better than cake on the first.

I LOVE homemade pies - hot - with icecream or whipped cream.

And what's your favorite book, asides LotR?
Well, my mum used to (and still does, at times) make cakes for a living, so I like just about any cake. I'm a huge fan of white cake myself though. It's nummy.

I don't like ice cream and cake together. The ice cream gets crumbs and the cake gets soggy. *shrugs* Pie with whipped cream though, nummy nummy.

I really quite like Harry Potter, most things by Charles Dickens, and the Princess Bride, among others. I'm currently re-reading the complete Sherlock Holmes. And yourself?
Old 08-09-2010, 10:27 PM   #1227
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I really quite like Harry Potter, most things by Charles Dickens, and the Princess Bride, among others. I'm currently re-reading the complete Sherlock Holmes. And yourself?
What books have you read by Charles Dickens? I really, really like A Tale of Two Cities. I've also read A Christmas Carol, Oliver Twist, and Great Expectations. Princess Bride is a book? Didn't know that. I also like Sherlock Holmes - The Valley of Fear is probably my favorite.

But my favorite book outside of LotR, hey? Ah-hm....The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas is really good. I love Master and Commander and H.M.S. Surprise by Patrick O'Brian (two books out of a series).
Old 08-09-2010, 10:31 PM   #1228
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
What books have you read by Charles Dickens? I really, really like A Tale of Two Cities. I've also read A Christmas Carol, Oliver Twist, and Great Expectations. Princess Bride is a book? Didn't know that. I also like Sherlock Holmes - The Valley of Fear is probably my favorite.

But my favorite book outside of LotR, hey? Ah-hm....The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas is really good. I love Master and Commander and H.M.S. Surprise by Patrick O'Brian (two books out of a series).
Goodness. To be honest, it's been ages since I read a lot of my Dickens books. For whatever reason I didn't like Great Expectations, but I have a copy of Christmas Carol/Cricket on the Hearth that's from the twenties; it rather goes a lot of places with me.

The book is, amazingly enough, even better than the movie. Seriously, read it.

I love Sign of Four and some others. I also heart Grimms fairy tales.

Haven't read either of those, I must admit.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:34 PM   #1229
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

I may know why you didn't like Great Expectations. I know that I didn't like it so much because the main character was a...a...coward and an ungrateful wretch. It's hard to like such a character, and when one doesn't like the main character in a book, it's hard to like the book.

Do you like horses?
Old 08-09-2010, 10:38 PM   #1230
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I may know why you didn't like Great Expectations. I know that I didn't like it so much because the main character was a...a...coward and an ungrateful wretch. It's hard to like such a character, and when one doesn't like the main character in a book, it's hard to like the book.

Do you like horses?
You know, that might be it. Never really got into the characters. Of course I could say the same for the Great Gatsby; that book just annoyed me.

Not really, no, alas. I get motion sickness and they tend to try to eat my hair.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:41 PM   #1231
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:

Not really, no, alas. I get motion sickness and they tend to try to eat my hair.
That's super funny. My siste rgot motion sickness once, riding one of my horses. At a walk, Baby has a very bouncy step. It's almost literally like riding a rocking horse.

So, if you could be a part of any Middle-earthian race, what would it be?
Old 08-09-2010, 10:42 PM   #1232
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
That's super funny. My siste rgot motion sickness once, riding one of my horses. At a walk, Baby has a very bouncy step. It's almost literally like riding a rocking horse.

So, if you could be a part of any Middle-earthian race, what would it be?
Aw, nice. I've only ridden a horse once that I can remember, and it ended poorly.

I'm clearly a hobbit.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #1233
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Blah. I hate to break up the party but I need to get some sleep.

Good night, everybody! Hope to see you come Dawn!
Old 08-09-2010, 10:47 PM   #1234
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Erm....are ye not going to vote?
Old 08-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #1235
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

*peeks back in*

Also, I can kill you with my brain.

++Foley

EDIT: x'd with Foley
Mira, if you're the wolf I demand a pretty mug to go with my pretty bowl.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:56 PM   #1236
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Mira, if you're the wolf I demand a pretty mug to go with my pretty bowl.
Oh good I'm off the hook for making you things then.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:57 PM   #1237
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

I note you never brought any evidence against me, where as my points against Mira were pretty dang good.

Nerwen, it's up to you. I'm voting now, 'cause waiting any later would be a waste of energy for me.

++Mira

Goodnight. Don't condemn the village to a traitorous turncoat, Nerwen, please.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:22 PM   #1238
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Okay, this is a tricky one.

Mac(Hercules) has left no particular ties to either Foley or Mira. Mira has actually not done anything particularly suspicious, except perhaps for the "forgetting" business– but then that's because, until recently, she's barely played!

Foley's analysis of Mira seems like clutching at straws, and her final summing-up
Quote:
There is my case for you. Dyonisus - neither loyal to the wolves, until the end, nor to the village throughout the entire game.
actually could be applied to her own erratic playing throughout the game very nicely– is it perhaps significant that she thinks this is how Dionysus "should" play? (Of course, if she's Dionysus, she can't spell it, which is odd.)

Also:

Quote:
Interesting way to make the game...interesting, Zues. Good gravy, this is insanity itself.

And Mac, a ranger, has dropped out, too? We're in dire straights, folks.
Quote:
Oh, sorry...I see now. He was Sherrif, not ranger.
The smoking gun? Otherwise, she's Hebe playing dumb to hide her identity, but why?
Old 08-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #1239
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
I note you never brought any evidence against me, where as my points against Mira were pretty dang good.
The only reasonably good point you raised against Mira is the business about her "forgetting" if she could reveal– which, as I said that Day, could have been a baddie trying to think of a safe role to fake. Other than that... you haven't really made a case at all. Believe me, I was genuinely interested to see if you could.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:34 PM   #1240
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Well, then–

Folwren.