Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2002, 07:33 AM   #201
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dűm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Eye

Hello fellow RPG enthusiasts,
The Freestyle RPG room is getting really busy with some cool RPG ideas but we lack good RPGamers like you lot.

The currents RPs - The Undying Lands and Rivendell War are good ideas that could really benefit form seasoned RPGamers such as you.

Let's get it on people!
Old 06-07-2002, 01:30 PM   #202
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sting

You folks have to see this picture of our interpid little band of RPG cast. Drawn by Shieldmaiden!

Old 06-07-2002, 02:31 PM   #203
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

GreatWarg has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Well, I'm waiting for this thing to take off again. I've been reading some of the posts and have joined as a wolf, Khelek, in service of Elrond, but Thenamir and I seem to be the only ones still working on this thing so... uh... it's getting... DEAD as Thenamir put it.
Old 06-09-2002, 12:25 PM   #204
shieldmaiden
Wight

shieldmaiden has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

It's not dead, it's just sleeping. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Most of us are still here but we need Gilthalion and we need him as soon as possible.
Old 06-10-2002, 12:57 PM   #205
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sting

Barrow Wight tells me that Gilthalion is swamped, unable to get to the forum at all on most days. It may be some time before we hear from Gilthalion again. If he is willing, I will get his plot details and perhaps take over a bit of the moderator's chore. (As if I didn't have enough on my plate already!)
Old 06-10-2002, 06:09 PM   #206
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Well Thenamir, here's some more on your plate. *hands him a platter of fuzzies* Sry, just had to do that! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2002, 09:41 PM   #207
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Gilthalion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I have finally returned! Sorry! Please see the general BARROW DOWNS forum for details!

I'll catch up over the weekend, I promise and see what's what!
Old 06-14-2002, 04:46 PM   #208
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

WELCOME BACK GILTHALION!!! *sound of cheery whistles and loud clapping in the background*
Old 06-14-2002, 05:12 PM   #209
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Sting

Your timing is as good as ever, Gil. Welcome back!
Old 06-23-2002, 07:01 PM   #210
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

... What did you call it shieldmaiden? Sleeping? *pokes the RPG* Seems dead to me...
Old 06-24-2002, 11:43 AM   #211
shieldmaiden
Wight

Shield

Oh, Great Warg, stop whining every time the RPG stops, It happened before and it will happen again. We need Gilthalion to pick up the story and he is busy right now, so be patient. This story is not fast but it certainly has more quality than other RPG's here.
Old 06-24-2002, 03:44 PM   #212
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

*looks at shieldmaiden's signature* Yuppers, life's a piece of shi*... *pokes life* *waits for Gilthalion to show up and save the RPG*
Old 06-28-2002, 09:37 AM   #213
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Sting

Anyone know anything about this "Suicidal Elf Chick" person? I've read some of her posts, and it sounds like she's in need of some serious counseling or some other kinds of help.
Old 06-28-2002, 04:39 PM   #214
shieldmaiden
Wight

Sting

I don't know her but that post should be deleted! if she wanted to take part in the RPG she should have posted here first. "Sithashi Moogen"?! What kind of name is that? Japanese? It seems that she hasn't read the rpg at all. Maybe that kind of posts can fit into one of those freestyle rpg's but we have been working on this for months...my good, almost a year has passed since this was started, 11 months actually!!!!
Old 07-18-2002, 02:54 PM   #215
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

The Eye

HELP!!! HELP!!! THIS THREAD IS DYING!!! HELP!!! SAVE THE ROHAN RPG!!!

This calm and rational message was presented by Thenamir, who is getting ready to finish the story ON HIS OWN,....
Old 07-18-2002, 03:12 PM   #216
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

She's done that to every single moderated RPG. *shrugs* Don't ask me. Um, shieldmaiden, will you help me in restraining Thenamir from going mad?
Old 07-19-2002, 02:17 AM   #217
shieldmaiden
Wight

Sting

I'm here and I'm bursting with ideas! I want this to go on as much as you people!
Old 07-24-2002, 08:38 AM   #218
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hey, I'm not a part of this rpg but like I've said before here, I love this rpg! I like read the entire thing before I started on the Mirkwood rpg to get ideas. I dearly wish to see what is going to happen next, so if you guys ever need any help just call ok? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I really hope this one doesn't die out because it would be a pity considering you guys have atleast one doting fan [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2002, 08:49 AM   #219
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Sting

Well, no one can say I'm not doing *my* part...I'm doing my part (Thenamir) plus three others at the moment (four if you count my standing in for Taradan...)

Gilthalion, I have a new respect for the troubles you are going thru, but can you spare us just a wee bit of time to update and carry us forward? Thanks!

Thenamir of Rohan,
Founder of the Rohan RPG Life-Support Network
Old 07-30-2002, 04:05 PM   #220
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Quote:
Thenamir of Rohan,
Founder of the Rohan RPG Life-Support Network
Rohan RPG Life-Support Network?! Dear Elbereth, does the RPG already need life support?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Khelek of Rivendell,
Supporter of Thenamir of Rohan, Founder of the Rohan RPG Life-Support Network. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2002, 12:20 PM   #221
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Sting

Mine is a lonely vigil...

Every day I come to the Rohan RPG and seek signs of life, but the body lies there on the crisp white sheets, unmoving and unconscious. I check the heart-lung machine to make sure it is well oiled and properly maintained, whirring and clicking thru the long days and lonely nights. Occasionally I charge up the electric paddles and jolt the RPG to see if the heart will begin to beat on it's own apart from the machine, to no avail.

Still I sit by the PC and check the RPG every day, hoping against hope that Gilthlaion will provide the miracle cure, that once he does everything will be OK...

Mine is a lonely vigil...
Old 08-22-2002, 11:12 PM   #222
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Gilthalion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Do good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait...

Actually, this thing may still have a future.
Old 08-22-2002, 11:25 PM   #223
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Sting

Gil, my friend, if you like, I can (in my few spare moments) take over (or perhaps just share) the moderator-ship of this RPG...I just need your permission and your idea of where the story is eventually going (I have some guesses...)

You are in my prayers.
Old 08-23-2002, 10:27 AM   #224
Rimbaud
The Perilous Poet

Rimbaud has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

After discussion with Thenamir, I offered to try and move the story on and so I have written what appears to be a very long post. I have tried to keep all true to what was said before and yet move the story forwards. I am new to the thread and if people wish for me to remove my post or it offends participants in any way, I shall do so. If not, I hope you like it!

Gilthalion, likewise, if this was not the way you intended the story to go , I will be happy to amend.

Edit:

Also, I know I have twisted the rules a little by writing in other people's characters but I've kept it simple and all have acted in suitably heroic fashion!

Re Guthrin: - if you read the post you'll see I'll be playing him for now on. aAs I hope I made apparent, he is a man with a stranger past than it seemed at first. The idea for using him is simply that old chestnut that "the least turns out to do the most", or something close to that.

Re Storwolos and Smrtan: Troublesome me, meddling with characters thus! I see Smrtan as a direct swap for Storwolos, the idea for the change in leadership came to me after a saw the direction your earlier posts were taking. Hopefully it will revitalise that side of affairs.

A hypothetical interim direction:

I left it with the party scattered. The way I saw it is that both parties will make for the deserted City at pace...both will be delayed. Taradan/Thenamir's group by a stop for rest and recuperation that lasts a few days: good opportunity for some conversation / character building/ explanation of Guthrin amongst other items. The Dunedlings should be delayed by other means.

As classified, this is mere speculation and you are welcome to ignore. My motivation is simple; to re-ignite this pleasant RPG.

[ August 23, 2002: Message edited by: Rimbaud ]
Old 08-24-2002, 03:52 AM   #225
shieldmaiden
Wight

Shield

This was great Rimbaud, I liked it. You fit in the game perfectly.
But there is one thing, Thenamir didn't have a horse since all our horses but Telefax and Nim were killed by wargs.
Thanx Thena for taking time to persuade him to play. I have little time now but I'll post tomorrow.
Hurrah, the game is saved!!!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ August 24, 2002: Message edited by: shieldmaiden ]
Old 08-24-2002, 09:18 AM   #226
Rimbaud
The Perilous Poet

Pipe

Thank you, Shieldmaiden, the mistake is now corrected.
Old 08-26-2002, 02:50 PM   #227
Rimbaud
The Perilous Poet

Pipe

Ringannunwen - posting "Hi!" on a moderated and often high quality RPG is neither polite nor necessary. I repectfull ask that you remove that post. Thanks.

Dwarin has followed up with a post; any other takers? I expected a faster response from Thenamir, although I know the real world has an intrusive nature...
Old 08-26-2002, 05:16 PM   #228
Ransom
Wight

Ransom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Ransom
Sting

Hello.

I'm new and was wondering the exact method of joining an ongoing RPG. Do I need to get my character approved (like a MUSH)? Thank you.

Ransom
Old 08-30-2002, 09:07 AM   #229
shieldmaiden
Wight

Shield

You can write your character's history here in this thread and wait for Gilthalion to approve it. Since Gil is busy and doesn't come here often maybe all the participants could say whether they think your character fits or not.
We have a problem of having too many characters without "owners" because they don't visit the site any more. Read the whole story and pick one. There's plenty to choose from: Kalohern, Ulfwine, a Dunlender, Leoden and Taradan.
Old 08-30-2002, 02:21 PM   #230
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Sting

Hi Ransom and welcome aboard.

I'm not exactly the moderator of this RPG, but I'm sorta trying to keep it together until the real moderator gets back to us -- he's dealing with several crises large and small, and is unable to spend much online time.

In the meantime, you can write for any of the characters Shieldmaiden mentioned (Taradan will probably be the most interesting, but the others are good too), *OR* you can write for one of the Ranger characters we sre getting ready to find to our north.

To the rest -- sorry, I have been swamped. I promise a post before the end of the weekend. (including Monday, which is a holiday for us Americans...)

In the meantime, great new posts, everyone! Glad to see some life coming to the RPG again! Rimbaud -- excellent addition to the storyline, although to you and everyone else I say, if you are going to take the RPOG in a *radically* new direction (as Rimbaud has, though with great effect), make sure to clear it with me or Gilthalion before you post -- this RPG is not "free-form", it is being carried in a particular direction, and rewriting the RPG out of an awkward direction is difficult. If in doubt, ask.

To the North!

Thenamir
Honorary Chairman,
Rohan Recussitation Committee

P.S. Rimbaud, Ulfwine is not of the Dunedain (the Rangers, like Aragorn), he is a Dunlending. Other than that, Great Post!

[ August 30, 2002: Message edited by: Thenamir ]
Old 08-30-2002, 04:28 PM   #231
Ransom
Wight

Ransom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Ransom
Sting

Ok.

#1: Thank you for your responses. I look foward to RPing with you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

#2: I think I shall be one of the Dunedain. I'm assuming they had a few members who were equiped as light, or even heavy calvery, due to their role in the raising of the Siege of Gondor. Here's my attempt to recreate one of the heavier armed Dunedain. Do inform me if I went overboard, or if I was incorrect with my thoughts on the Dunedain

Name: Volkmar Heidenhammer

Height: 6'4"

Eye color: Brown

Hair colour:Black. Shoulder length.

Physical Desciption: Volkmar Heidenhammer loved the winter. He lazily brushed a stray strand of hair away from his dark brown eyes. His skin was barely tanned, a unusual traight for one who had travelled for so long. No one who knew him well would descibe him as strong. Instead most would use the term 'tough' or 'hardy'.

Weapons: Warhammer Whistling Death, double handed bastard sword Ancalagon, calvary spear

Armor: Metal gauntlets. Mail shirt reinforced with metal plates. (E.g. leg grieves, chest plage, etc.) Left leg is fully armored. The armor serves as a brace, for the left leg was badly mauled by a Warg.

Various other items: Cooking utensels, bedroll, extra cloathing, walking stick, rope, tinderbox, shortbow (only for hunting, Volkmar can't shoot well enough to use it in battle).

Personality: Trained from youth to fight, Volkmar Heidenhammer went through the ususal motions of learning, never considering the cause of the fight. This all changed when he was twenty. His party of rangers were ambushed in the mountains by orcs. Half their number were killed and three more were badly wounded. Volkmar was one of these. A week later, he was the only survivor to stumble into the hands of the Beornings.

His physical wounds healed, abet slowly, save for the mauled leg. However, his body still aches like an old man's through bad weather and physical exertion. At first, the Beornings believed him dead. A year later, Volkmar returned to his breathern, his entire viewpoint changed. Fighting became more than sport, for he was now desperate that no more of his friends would die at the hands of the hated orks.

He taught himself the use of the warhammer, all the while forging a brace for his broken and half-healed leg. Escewing the ambushing tactics used by some of his comrades, he sought open conflict far more often.

Present situation: The rangers have heard of the march of the Dunlendings, and suspect some negative influence, or perhaps agents of the Dark Lord. However, their ranks have been spread thin in guarding the shire, and not many could be rased to investigate. Volkmer gladly took the asignment, viewing it as a distinct change from dealing with hobbits. So, one morning, he rode set out for the land of Rohan with his horse, intent on fulfiling his mission and looking foward to another change in his life.

#3 Not sure where I should come in....I'll wait for Thenamir to complete his post.

-Ransom

[ August 30, 2002: Message edited by: Ransom ]

On second thought, I think Volkmer may be a little overpowered. Some restrictions/disabilities:

Broken left leg: Volkmer's left leg did not heal right. Despite the brace, he still walks with a limp. Runing is much harder and more painful.

Scars: Though Volkmer has mostly healed, scar tissue and broken bones still bother him. Weather causes extreme pain. Physical exertian may cause pain.

Unstable: Two weeks of constant fighting and bleeding had left Volkmer emotionally broken. With the help of some of his comrades, he has learned to cope. However, he's a bit paranoid, and often needs to cope with deja'vu and nightmares. In additian, if he sees any comrades badly injured or (Valor forbid) killed, he will go insane, smiting his foes reguardless of tactics or safety. Afterwards, he's prone to depression.

Old 08-31-2002, 09:14 AM   #232
Rimbaud
The Perilous Poet

Pipe

Again, thank you Thenamir (now corrected) and I'm sorry to hear things are tough. Hope it all gets better for you.

Yes, to reiterate; I shall not continue to post 'multi-character', it seeemed necessary to do so to move the RPG forward. Posters should play their character and abide by the RPG rules.
Old 09-04-2002, 06:21 PM   #233
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

I hope you'll forgive me, but I couldn't help taking this most excellent and long-lived RPG and turning it into the Barrow-Downs first RPG-to-Fanfiction story. Well, not the first really, but the only one still on the site. I'll update it as I read it, and I hope to join in soon if I may.
Old 09-04-2002, 07:16 PM   #234
Dwarin Thunderhammer
Khazad-Doomed

Dwarin Thunderhammer has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Thank you BW that is very kind of you. Your participation would be most welcome! We have several "dead" charachters so the oppertunity to write for them is golden.

As for me I should have a post up very soon.
Old 09-04-2002, 10:01 PM   #235
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Sting

Thaks to all of you who campaigned "Thenamir for Mod", but the deed is already done. BW had overlooked me in setting me up for Mod status earlier, and has now corrected it.

Welcome to the RPG, BW. Your presence will certainly liven things up.

Gilthalion -- let me know what your original direction for the RPG was and I'll take over the "gentle guidance" of it to your predetermined conclusion. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Thenamir,
Ex-Chairman of the now-defunct Rohan RPG Resuscitation Committee.
Old 09-05-2002, 07:47 AM   #236
Rimbaud
The Perilous Poet

Pipe

Good to have you on-board BW. The Fan Fiction idea sounds interesting, I would not be adverse to assisting in that, should you so require.

In regard to your entry - perhaps the part of the Enemy?
Old 09-05-2002, 08:43 AM   #237
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Thumbs up

Its a long story, and I'm only about a3rd of the way through it, so I still have no idea what character I might revive or inject into the story.

Hoepfully, I'll have it read soon!
Old 09-06-2002, 07:14 AM   #238
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Greetings Shieldmaiden,

*stops for a moment, hesitantly and even bashfully, wondering if it is appropriate to speak up here and intrude on this discussion*

We have not met on the Downs, and for that reason I am not sure I should say anything, but this comment of yours caught my attention:

Quote:
It seems that she hasn't read the rpg at all. Maybe that kind of posts can fit into one of those freestyle rpg's but we have been working on this for months.
I am someone who posts in the Freestyle forum because I thought all the moderated RPGs were full and not accepting new writers. I would respectfully wish to say that I cringe at this statement. There certainly are slovenly, thoughtless posts lacking any Middle Earth integrity in the Freestyle room, but there are also are well-run, thoughtfully-plotted RPGs which are Tolkien-friendly and Tolkien-faithful.

*clears throat a little now at her audacity*

Please don't tar us all with the same brush. There are several of us down there on the southside of the RPG forum who would not accept that kind of intrusion, either.

Respecfully,
Bethberry
Old 09-06-2002, 09:52 AM   #239
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Sting

I hesitate to speak for others, but the "intrusion" of people into RPGs without permission or direction is one of the reasons that Barrow Wight and the other Forum Moderators are coming up with a set of guidelines for starting and running an RPG on these forums(fora?), to keep things from getting away from the intentions of the ones who start the ideas.

In my personal and humble opinion, I think the Rohan RPG has some of the highest quality fiction writing anywhere on the Downs (though I would think no less of anyone who might disagree). And it is so mainly because we have a good moderator (Gilthalion) who keeps us on-track within the bounds of an overview storyline. The mod is free to edit (or to delete entirely) any post he sees fit to keep that storyline intact, and communicates freely with the players so that no one's toes get stepped on.

I'd like to think that the Rohan RPG (and the Eriador RPG before it) can be taken as a model framework for better RPGs that make more interesting reading to an outsider. That does not mean that there aren't better ways of running an RPG here, and if so, please feel free to reply and point one out to me. I have so far avoided the Freestyle Room, not so much because I feel the writing or direction is poor, but because my time is so limited -- it is almost too much for me to post to Rohan regularly. So if you feel that there is a particular RPG in the Freestyle area that is of special merit, let me know about it.

I don't think you can just say on the whim of a moment, as is so often said in the Downs Chat Room, "Hey, anyone want to RP?" and expect it to be an instant masterpiece. Conceiving and running an RPG is work, sometimes a LOT of work. The ones who so cavalierly want to get a group together and just "wing it" don't seem ready or willing to put in that level of effort to make it a *good* RPG, one with purpose, direction, and clarity.

Anyway, I'll get off the old soapbox now. Flamers, fire at will.

Thenamir of Rohan,
who holds Gilthalion in the highest respect.

[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: Thenamir ]
Old 09-06-2002, 11:16 AM   #240
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Civil Greetings Thenamir,

You did not address your post specifically to me, but I suspect that you posted in response to my query of Shieldmaiden. I know what it is like to feel intense pride and ownership of an RPG and to have it rudely interrupted by unwanted guests, but I thought, first, that discussion threads were open to discussion from all, and, second, that I had posted respectfully and could not be accused of flaming or rudely intruding on this thread. It appears, however, that you have become defensive anyway. My apologies.

My query did not question the right of anyone in your RPG to restrict access to frivolous intrusions. Nor did it defend that frivolous post by any means. Far from it. All I tried to do was point out that some of us toiling south of the track do not deserve to be dismissed as frivolous writers.

I thank you for stating that it is lack of time which keeps you out of the Freestyle Room, but I would also respectfully point out that your last paragraph tends still to dismiss everyone in the Freestyle room as frivolous chat monkeys who post RPGs on a whim. While this is a true description of the flighty RPGs, it nonetheless contains an unfair and unwarranted assumption that all Freestyle RPGs are unplanned and cavalierly written.

Quote:
So if you feel that there is a particular RPG in the Freestyle area that is of special merit, let me know about it.
I invite you to read Gandalf the Grey's "On Patrol" and Birdland's "The Gathering-In". "On Patrol" in particular will demonstrate how Gandalf has run a freestyle RPG, since it has run the longest. I also invite you to consider my thread, "Resources for RPGs", the title of which originally was "Resources for Substantial, Interactive, Tolkien-faithful RPGs." (That title drew flack, as you will see.) And I am fully aware of the need for the new policies in the Freestyle room. Please see my comments on Elenna's "A plea from your moderator" and on Mr. Underhill's thread to discuss the new policies.

I was not in any way attacking your RPG here, and neither denying nor denigrating the excellent work of yourself and Gilthalion as moderators. I was merely suggesting that not all of us in the Freestyle room belong to the great unwashed and I would ask that you accord our work there the respect which you quite rightly expect for your work here.

*hands soapbox back to Thenamir* It was a little too high for me, so I used my own podium. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Respectfully,
Bethberry

[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: Bethberry ]