Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2003, 07:54 PM   #281
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Hey,

That was a really good post Nerindel. If everyone's okay with it I think we can just keep running until we're well out of harms way. Eruwen PMed me and doesn't want us to kill her character. Instead we are going to keep her with us but we don't have to keep her v intimately involved. She's just there.

So anyways, if everyone thinks it's okay, I say that in a few posts by whoever we're back at Greenwood by Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. The Succumbed will be treated and probably not revived but at least they will live out their days in the peace of Greenwood--er--Mirkwood in a few years. Perhaps after a thousand years or so they'll recover. Who knows! But -- oh shoot! Ainemetion! Zut!

Okay, what do you think we should do about him? Hmm ... I'll think on it a little bit tonight and check up tomorrow afternoon. I'm okay wil keeping him alive and bringing him back with us if no one minds. I don't know, any ideas/opinions/preferences?

-Maikafanawen
Old 10-03-2003, 08:10 PM   #282
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Eladain Moruviel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Nerindel: Your facetiousness is not appreciated. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2003, 06:07 AM   #283
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Eladain: I was not actually being Facetious, though I see how [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] this smilie could have brought you to that conclusion?

I actually really liked Gilbereth and Taurewen will feel his loss more once the ending to her part of this story folds out, So keep watching and enjoy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Maika For Tinuviels and my own plans to work out Tallas has to die [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I also do not find it believable that the orcs/goblins/halforcs would not come after us!

How about this we keep running till we reach the river, then we are attacked as we try to mend the rope bridge we made earlier. After this attack we cross the bridge and make our way safely home! What do you and everyone else think?
Old 10-04-2003, 04:24 PM   #284
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Quote:
I also do not find it believable that the orcs/goblins/halforcs would not come after us
I never suggested that they wouldn't, I simply implied that we'd run faster. I think we should beat them at Dol Guldur.

How about this, guys: The orcs etc. sort of surround us as we're making our way through the woods and end up herding us back towards the hill. Then we have a big fight sort of at the forest line where it breaks away to reveal Amon Lanc. Here, Talas and Ainemetion can die. What say ye?

If we have an accord, feel free to go ahead and post this. Else I will do so later this eve. Savvy?

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
-Maikafanawen

Go away now Eladain [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and check your PMs.
Old 10-04-2003, 05:46 PM   #285
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Eladain Moruviel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Nerindil:Sure you weren't [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Taruwen will be the only person that misses Gil *spits on Gil's dead body*

Miaka:It's Captain Eladain Moruviel, savvy? *takes of hat and bows*
Old 10-04-2003, 05:57 PM   #286
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Sorry to put the halt on this - but try to take messages that aren't related to moving the plot along to PM. It's a request from BW - saves on bandwidth (which the RPG forums use a lot of, and is expensive).
Old 10-04-2003, 08:29 PM   #287
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Oh its all so dramatic!

Re: Ainemention, ah! well, i feel that Arië in particular will be devistated at teh loss of her friend, (he is one of her closest friends on this journey) I think she should be there when he dies, anyhow, Maika, its up to you!

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 10-05-2003, 08:41 PM   #288
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Arien: I've noticed that you've put a save up that says "Making their way home". We still have two more elves that need to perish along with perhaps a few Succumbed? I'm not sure how you wanted to handle this but I will not be able to post until Tuesday on account of my operation.

I'm sorry to sort of leave you all until then with one and half days left of the RPG when I return but I think if we're back home upon my return it should be alright. I look forward to wrapping up this fantastic RPG with all you!

Please dispose of Ainemetion as heroically as possibile and deliver Ihwesta, Rydian, Thillersk, and Dorienne safely into Thranduil's realm. Merci!

Good luck!

-Maikafanawen
Old 10-06-2003, 02:03 AM   #289
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

If you would like, i have room in my post where i could kill Ainemention? Also, i have a post i have been writing about Arië's return home with a small speech from her father, it isnt all finished but there is a passage in there which i like and i think it summs up the feeling of their journey, but i think the whole thing should go right near the end.

Here is a small piece of it in patches.

Quote:
The elves strayed slowly, every exhausted step was drawing them closer to their home. When at last the came, no cheer was uttered to them, nor words of thanks for their pain….

….She came exhausted to her father, Menorë and stood as he spoke words which offered little comfort to her now, she bowed her head. “I never knew such unbridled hate dwelled in the world.” He spoke, “Until now.” She looked up, her eyes straining against the light of the forest and into the face of her mother and father. His voice was lowered and he bent down to see her. “My only daughter, an innocent, who happened to be one of the few of faith and full of heroism, was one of the few thinking Greenwood able to come back from the brink of annihilation. My only child believing in the deeds of Ceros and his company, strayed out into this once beautiful wood full of life, now this wood, this… Mirkwood brings her here and Ceros has not failed.”
What do you think? [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 10-07-2003, 09:51 AM   #290
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Everdawn: If you could put Ainemetion's death in your post I would be MUCH abliged! Also, I love the last paragraph between Arie and her father! That looks very good.

Quote:
When at last they came, no cheer was uttered to them, nor words of thanks for their pain....
I see a great feast in their honor with much praise and thanks. I see loved ones running out to great them and tears of happiness being shed. This seems like a more cheery ending for such a dramatic story, yes? Of course I grant that many a sob will heave for the loss of heroes such as Airelome, Gilbereth, and Ainemetion, and for the state of the rescued Succumbed. But all in all, I think the survivors should be given a heroic welcome.

Arien: Don't forget to have Ceros explain their journey to Thranduil.

I'm weaving a post that wraps up their journey home right now. It should be up in about 20 min.

-Maikafanawen
Old 10-07-2003, 02:36 PM   #291
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Question

Ceros has explained their journey to Thranduil, and they have had a feast in the survivors honour and those that were lost. Tomorrow I will post the Epilogue (that will probably be around 4:30pm GMT) so if everyone could get their final posts up it would be much appreciated.

Arien
Old 10-07-2003, 06:20 PM   #292
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

Reynion is leaving Greenwood!

Reynion, due to things such as the loss of his leg and Talas' , is going to leave Greenwood, so don't put him in your posts! He'll slip out during the feast, in all likelyhood.

Oops, it is Mirkwood now, isn't it.
Old 10-07-2003, 06:36 PM   #293
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Tinuviel

I am writing Taurewens last post and I am going to have her go to the feast late and have her be unable to to find Reyn.

ps are you writing Talas's death???
Old 10-07-2003, 09:01 PM   #294
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Arien: I hope to be on before the game closes, but if my medication does not permit it, can you put in a good happy ending for Ihwesta & Ceros? I would be much abliged.

I have had a really great time writting with all of you and I appologize for my sudden affliction that has handicapped me these last two days.

If you would like to jump right on into another RPG *wink* I recommend checking out The Ambassador's Son. Hopefully you will recognize some fantastic players such as Earendil Halfelven, Aman the archer, Nuranar, and hopefully Eladain Moruviel, and take up your place alongside us.

So sing Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

Cheers mateys!
-Maikafanawen
Old 10-07-2003, 09:06 PM   #295
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Here's the direct link to Ambassador's Son:

Savvy?!

Old 10-08-2003, 04:55 AM   #296
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Thumbs up

Well Taurëwens last post is up and it has been edited. *sniff, sniff* It has been wonderful writing with all of you.

Thank you! Arien and Maika for such an wonderful and intresting storyline, I highly enjoyed writing in this Rpg [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

TinuvielI have loved writing the tragic story between Reynion and Taurewen and I can't wait to read Talas's death and Reynion's departure [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~ Nerindel
Old 10-08-2003, 11:27 AM   #297
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

One of my favorite lines in the game:

Quote:
CLUNK!

The wooden leg ricocheted off a sickly tree just ahead of the trio, and just missed Taurewen's head.
Old 10-08-2003, 11:39 AM   #298
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Sting

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Lol Pio!

Ok the Prologue is up, Maika, I had Ceros and Ihwesta marry; it seemed the right thing to do.

Everdawn, about that post you want up, it can go under mine the one just before the Prologue. Just put it on to the discussion thread and I will paste it in for you.

I just want to say I had an amazing time RPing with you all and Maika you were a great partner. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ October 08, 2003: Message edited by: Arien ]
Old 10-08-2003, 01:00 PM   #299
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Yep, this RPG has really been brill. You lot were fantastic to write with!

Arien: Fantastic ending there! It really finished it up nicely. It's been really fun RPGing with you and hopefully we'll write together again soon!

Nerindel: As always your writing never ceases to amaze me! I love your style!

Tinuviel: Reynion was an awesome character. Even though his departure from Greenwood was extremely tragic *tear* I'm sure we'll always remember him. You done good!

Everdawn: Arie and Ihwesta made a great team! Your character did you another fantastic credit and now you have at least two awesome she-elves to your name: Arie and the infamous Enien--remember her? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Oh the good ole days!

Eladain: You did pretty well for a first timer and I hope to see you "try out" for The Ambassador's Son.

Kates, Eruwen, & Elentari: You missed out!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] No, I'm sorry real life called you away and hopefully hopefully I'll get the honor of RPGing with you guys one of these days! Cheers!

Well that's all guys! See ye around the Downs!!

Cheers!
-Maikafanawen

[ October 08, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 10-08-2003, 01:12 PM   #300
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Ai, Ai! The end is come!

My post for Reyn's departure (if you would put it up immediately before Nerindel's last post, that would be great. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )

Reynion felt very much out of place when the tired group entered Thranduil's hall. His heart was heavy with guilt over Talas' death and with sorrow over his lost leg (and with it his hope that Taurewen could love him) and the reunions of family members were only a bitter reminder of his parting words to his own father.

He stood silently as Ceros told of their journey, and winced when he came to the part where he had lost his leg. Eyes turned toward him, and he held his head high, meeting no one's eyes. He would be glad when this ordeal was over.

His mother and, surprisingly, his father approached him immediately after Ceros' recital. Eldarion was thoroughly sorry for his angry words to his son; the fear that Reynion wouldn't come back had taught him just how important his son was to him. Reyn wasn't entirely pleased to be reconciled to his father under these circumstances, but it was pleasant to be with him without the friction that had marked their meetings for the past centuries.

Well, it was pleasant until the subject of conversation came around to Reynion's missing piece.

"I'm so sorry, son. You must feel it deeply." Pity was one thing that Reyn hated, and from his father--it felt as though his father had traded one way of looking down on him for another. And since he could no longer live in the middle of Greenwood--no, Mirkwood--alone, he would either have to live with his parents, or with someone else. Either way, he couldn't be alone. He'd almost forgotten that during the long imprisonment in the Cage.

"Father, if you never mention that again, I will be grateful."

The music made Reynion sick to his stomach. It was like someone was deliberately trying to remind him of all the things he could no longer do. The dancers all looked like they were enjoying themselves, even if the cause of celebration was mixed with sorrow.

Reyn watched them, bitterly contemplating centuries of this standing on the outskirts, forever condemned to watch and never experience that again. He finally couldn't take it, and began to walk out of the hall.

A flash of movement caught his eye. A swirl of blond hair, a hint of green, and he knew that Taurewen had arrived. He smiled almost unconciously--until he saw her dancing with Orodhin.

Then he walked out.

And Talas' death:

Reyn watched as Taurewen ran ahead, wondering if this was a mistake and if he would die after all. He clamped down on that sort of thought; that was the road to madness. If he had time to go mad. If he survived the next few minutes...

The orcs were no longer stunned by the knife that had taken Rhtalk's life, and they were coming after the two elves, cursing loudly in the Black Speech and throwing more rocks. Fortunately, there were no more wooden legs for them to throw.

Talas supported Reynion and they limped along at a fairly decent rate. Unfortunately, a fairly decent rate was about half the rate the orcs were running. They were getting closer with every second and both Talas and Reynion were getting tired. Talas, because Reyn was in no way a small man, even minus a leg, and Reyn, because it's frankly rather difficult to run when you have only one leg.

Another rock flew at them, and this time, the orcs had better aim. It hit Reynion in the middle of the back. Hard. They were thrown off balance and tumbled to the ground. They both cursed, loudly and at length, whilst attempting to rise.

"Talas, go on without me; I'm only slowing you down. Go on!"

"I can't leave you to face them alone. Taurewen would have my head," Talas responded, trying to inject a modicum of humor into their bleak situation. They had managed to stand by this time, and Talas was pulling Reynion along, desperation giving him the needed strength. The two elves were crashing through the underbrush in a very unelvish display.

Then another rock hit Talas in the back of the head. His eyes widened, then glazed over. He inhaled sharply, then suddenly Reyn was pulled down by the other elf's weight. Dear Eru, NO! he thought numbly. Please, not now. She's only just got him back; he can't die now!

But Talas wasn't moving, he wasn't breathing, his heart, when Reyn pressed a hand to his chest, wasn't beating. He was gone. Reyn wept, knowing that Talas' body would never receive the honor he was deserving of, knowing also that he would have to leave the body to the tender mercies of the rabid orkish hoards, angry at the death of their leader and the escape of their fugitives, knowing that Taurewen would blame herself for the leaving them behind.

Then he used one of the maltreated trees to pull himself up, and, silently begging forgiveness for his action, but too desperate and guilty to really care (Talas would never go home because of him, what did it matter if he killed a tree? His soul was already stained black as the heart of Rhtalk), broke off two branches to use as crutches and pushed off, sparing no glance for the empty husk that had once breathed and laughed and loved.

With the crutches, his speed was greater, and he half-wondered that they had not thought to do this before. The other half of him knew that only an elf whose soul was tarnished would think to do such harm to trees already sorely mistreated. He did manage to lose the orcs when he got into deeper shadow. His black clothing made that easy.

His heart tore as he thought of Taurewen's reaction when he told her. Almost, he could have let go the crutches and waited for the orcs to kill him rather than to face that. But something in him knew that she would be just as grieved to lose him as she would be when she heard of Talas' passing. It was with more a sense of dread than of relief when at last he stumbled into the clearing where the others were.

"Reyn!" cried Taurewen, rushing forward, but she stopped when she saw that he was alone. "Where--where's Talas? Where's my brother?"

He couldn't tell her after all. He looked away, and she read in his posture and in his face the truth.

"Eru, NO!"

Reyn closed his eyes, but he couldn't stop his ears from ringing with the sobs of the woman he loved, weeping for her lost brother.

Arien, isn't it an Epilogue?

I've really enjoyed playing in this game. I hope to play with some of you again sometime.

(And if you read the Green Dragon, part 5, Nerindel and I have begun to continue the story of Reynion and Taurewen. We stopped because real life intruded on her posting, but now that this is ended, maybe we can start up again. Happy ending!)

[ October 08, 2003: Message edited by: Tinuviel of Denton ]
Old 10-08-2003, 05:27 PM   #301
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Well done, Gamers!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I've closed the game now - take a look and see if all is to your satisfaction.

Tinuviel - your posts are placed.

Arien - I changed the title of the last post to 'Epilogue'.
Old 10-08-2003, 09:16 PM   #302
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Sting

Wow! Tinuviel great posts, I actually cried, poor Reynion and Taurëwen they certainly deserve a happy ending I will try to pick up their story as soon as I can [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Great ending Arien very apt [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2003, 09:28 PM   #303
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
One of my favorite lines in the game:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLUNK!
The wooden leg ricocheted off a sickly tree just ahead of the trio, and just missed Taurewen's head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why, thank you, Pio! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Everyone, I've loved playing in this game. I almost cried tonight, realising it was over. Honest. I'm going to miss these people. Even Gil. Maybe.

Nerindel: Thank you. I do seem to have a talent for the sad stuff. I think that's the second time someone's said one of my posts made her cry. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for letting me take part in this truly grand game, Maika and Arien!
Old 10-09-2003, 12:09 AM   #304
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Thankyou Everyone for a great game! I have loved playing with you all! Hope to see you around!

Quote:
Everdawn: Arie and Ihwesta made a great team! Your character did you another fantastic credit and now you have at least two awesome she-elves to your name: Arie and the infamous Enien--remember her? Oh the good ole days!
Yeah! Enien was one of my all time favourites! But send your thanks to Ihwesta next time you run into her in your imagination for Arië will you?

Arien: Yeah, ill put Ainemention's death into my post, but i will after doing this write Arië's final hurrah for you and post it here! Thanks a million!

Maika, yes, i think i will check out your one, it will be great to play with the others again, pasting back together some of the Truth cast. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

THANKYOU TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!

[ October 09, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]
OK, it seems that i cant edit my previous posts now the game is closed.

So
Pio!I am in need of your help! If that is a all possible?

1. I need my last post on the thread to be replaced by this one which includes Ainemention's death.

Quote:
Gilbereth had died to save them all. And after their ordeal in the cage, Arië was eternally thankful to him, for she was weak, , There were dark circles under her eyes, her hair had lost its glow, her eyes no longer bright but dull and her hands were scraped and bruised. Still she fought along side the other elves. Many elf women had been killed by Rhtalk and the orcs, as they walked around watching them work. It was taking its toll on her. Every drop of blood spilled was another reason for Arië to endure the days of torment and survive for the day which she could take their blood back. Today was this day.
Arië lost count of the number of times she had plunged her dagger into the bodies of orcs which came charging at her. Her entire body was sodden with their blood. With all her arrows long spent, she relied on the charms layed into the blade of her dagger by her ancestors. All the time Ainemention, her dear friend was at her side slaying the foul creatures without mercy. She was thankful to him, for without the friendship and protection of him she would not have been alive so far.

Over and over again she was bathed by fresh orc blood, her hand to hand combat was sharper than ever, despite her weaknesses. No orc could match her for her speed. News came to her form one of the other elves that Rhtalk was slain. Ah! Eru willing we have made it! she said in her heart.

"Ai!" she cried to get Ceros' attention who was now a little further away from her. "The gate!" she called. And began to make her way over ot it. Climbing the wall easily (the ladder had been shattered by orcs) she drew herself into the sentry tower and to her surprise, there was a new quiver of arrows, and another orc. Ducking his blow she rolled and with speed that was barely visible, she jammed her dagger into his skull.

It was then that the young elf gazed upon all that was to be seen. A horror built with my own hands! she cried. Down on the ground Ainemention was out of sight and she searched for him but to no avail. She could see some of the other elves. There came a shout from below. It was Ainemention, and beside him was an orc. It seemed to Arië that in that moment pure terror raged through her heart.

Ainemention was stabbed, the orc-blde still in his breast. Wihtout a second glance at the orc, the elf picked up her bow and found one of the orc-arrows and set it loose into the creature that had injured her friend. Ainemention lay still on the ground. Arië made hast climbing down the wall, leaping from it five metres down and made her way to him.

Ainemention was struggling for breath. "Arië!" he said as loud as he could. Tears now filled her eyes, "Its not so very bad!" she cried, covering the flowing blood and wound from his sight as he struggled to sit up. Arië cradled his head in her arms. "It is" he cholked, his words barely audible, trying to be brave, as he knew as well as Arië that the end was near for him. "You must get out of here, go back to your home. Live you life till you are old in the eyes of the elves!" Arië was in shock. "No, no... you cant... you are going to live! Ainemention!" she was finding it hard to stomach her dear friend's parting words to her. "Arië... Biearyn Arië the Younger... Thankyou for all you have done for me..." with his last strength he reached up and touched her cheek then fell back to the earth. His eyes still open to the dark sky above.

"No!" she screamed, looking into his face. "Dont you dare go! Taurëwen knows what to do..." she cried. "Taurëwen! Come!" she sobbed but she knew it was to late. She closed her dead friend's eyes. Her hands carried the consequences of his last stand.

Arië was shaking when she was dragged along by one of the other elves. She could hardly walk. "Ihwesta!" she called crying when she saw her friend. "Ainemention is dead!" There was pitty in her friend's eyes, and she clung to Ihwesta for a while, as Ihwesta attempted to comfort her heavy heart. Arië knew not whether she should rejoyce in their victory as others were doing, or grieve as she would have done. She decided that Ainemention would have teased her for carrying on so. She remembered the sacrifices her friends had made for her, they had given life and at last they were free.
And there you have it, Ainemention is dead.

[ October 09, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 10-09-2003, 01:03 AM   #305
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

AND SECONDLY IF I COULD?

The last post for Arië, could it go behind Arien's second last post? or wherever it could fit?

Quote:
It had been a trying journey home for Arië, the king had greeted them warmly, though the frost which had now fromed on Arië's heart could not be melted. She had come exhausted to her father, Menorë, after their address to the king, and stood as he spoke words which offered little comfort to her now, in such a former shaddow herself she bowed her head.

“I never knew such unbridled hate dwelled in the world.” He spoke, “Until now.” She looked up, her eyes straining against the light of the hall and into the face of her mother and father. His voice was lowered and he bent down to see her. “My only daughter, an innocent, who happened to be one of the few of faith and full of heroism, was one of the few thinking Greenwood able to come back from the brink of annihilation. My only child believing in the deeds of Ceros and his company, strayed out into this once beautiful wood full of life, now this wood, this… Mirkwood brings her here and Ceros has not failed.”

And there she cried, all the sorrow and broken innocence of her short days appearing in unison on her mornful soul. Sendalien Arië the elder gave her daughter a hand to lean on. "You have done more than was thought that you could do, your grace has gone now, but have faith my Younger, your grace will return."

In the days that passed, Arië was not alone, there were many an elf who came and spoke with her. She had gone herself and spoken with Ainemention's parents and wept over. Ainemention's mother said to her, "Biearyn Arië, I am gald that my son could have lived to save a life such as yours."

She saw much of Ihwesta and Ceros and Taurëwen and Eruwen in the weeks following. All had noticed the swift change in their young friend, her eyes told the tale of her growing what seemed to be centuries upon her return home.

The darkness had only begun to eat their once placid home.She became part of the king's counsel. Some fought now with a great hope, like Ceros, but Arië knew in her heart that they would fail.

Arië, in the latter days, never found many excuses to be happy, and the younger's spirit was never shown in such passion to another elf again, not even to her friends and Arië never married.

It had tore her apart to see how the world had changed those few weeks, and Arië never recovered fully from her own doom.
Is that allright. I always seem to be in the wrong timezone when RP's end dont i?

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 10-09-2003, 04:12 AM   #306
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Sting

Bravo! Bravo! Thank you for another very emotional post, Everdawn [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The mixture of depth and emotions throughout the Rpg has been amazing, I applaud you all! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Nerindel
Old 10-09-2003, 04:41 AM   #307
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Everdawn

Your posts are on board!

I'll leave the Discussion Thread open for a few more hours, then move it and the Game to Elvenhome.
Old 10-09-2003, 05:53 PM   #308
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Moving to Elvenhome.