The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #2441
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy birthday Brinn!
Old 06-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #2442
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy birthday Pitchwife - half century and not out!!!

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #2443
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
To Pitch, Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! And belated Happy Birthday to Brinn!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:10 AM   #2444
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy birthday, Pitchie!!! What a milestone!

If you ask Bilbo and Frodo, though, they'd say that they only started living at 50! And they would probably give advise to check for signs of Tookishness.

Anyways, I hope you have a terrific day (or, perhaps, many terrific days)!
Old 06-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #2445
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Happy birthday Pitch! May it be an excellent and admirable celebration.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:10 PM   #2446
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Eorl and Laurinque!
Old 07-05-2012, 07:26 AM   #2447
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Happy Birthday to the phantom! No doubt, the planet will stop rotating at some point today out of respect.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:41 AM   #2448
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
IT'S PHANTOM DAY!

Old 07-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #2449
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday tp! May the world continue bowing down before your mighty feet, as always!
Old 07-06-2012, 07:04 AM   #2450
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

1420!

A very Happy Birthday to The Barrow-Wight, who, with a great deal of effort and money, continues to provide us with this most excellent forum. Cheers!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #2451
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Congratulations to the BWH, who has Himself a birthday today!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #2452
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Mighty Wighty! Thank you for the, as Zil put it, most excellent forum!
Old 07-12-2012, 06:42 AM   #2453
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

++GWATH

Happy birthday!
Old 07-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #2454
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to Gwath!
Old 07-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #2455
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Dury, wherever you wander!
Old 07-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #2456
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy Birthday Durelin, from guilt filled Mith... (goes to look for Wight fright notes in case anyone is still interested).

Old 07-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #2457
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday to Glirdy!
Old 07-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #2458
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Glirdy! Have lots of pie!
Old 07-17-2012, 08:06 AM   #2459
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I was able to wish Wilwa and Glirdy happy birthday on FB, but I can't for that blast from the past, Zifnab.

Wherever he is, I hope he's not gripping about getting older and is having a wonderful day.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:07 AM   #2460
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to the muffin.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #2461
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday dearest butterfly! Have lots of muffins!

And happy birthday Elfchick!

Last edited by Galadriel55; 07-17-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:51 AM   #2462
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Perky!
Old 07-20-2012, 06:26 AM   #2463
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Ibrinidhilpathanezel! May your name grow ever longer!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:40 AM   #2464
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

I will second the Birthday wishes Ibri - but your name is more than I can cope with already!

Old 07-22-2012, 06:24 AM   #2465
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Legate, the master of riddles!
Old 07-22-2012, 07:12 AM   #2466
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday indeed to Legate!
Old 07-23-2012, 06:59 AM   #2467
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday and best wishes to Miggy!
Old 07-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #2468
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Many happy returns, Dim!
Old 07-26-2012, 06:09 AM   #2469
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

С днём рождения, Lush!
Old 08-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #2470
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday skippy! Have a ton of fun and cake!
Old 08-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #2471
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
1420! Happy birthday...

... belatedly to every Downer born in the last couple of months, and in advance to everybody I may forget in the next half year, but today to the unforgettable skip, the coolest Swede I've ever danced with!
Old 08-16-2012, 05:09 AM   #2472
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thanks Pitch! When will we ever dance again?

And thanks to you too Gal, and good work keeping this old thread running in the face of stiff FB competition!
Old 08-16-2012, 06:16 AM   #2473
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
...and good work keeping this old thread running in the face of stiff FB competition!
Thanks, hehe... It's sometimes depressing to quadruple-post here, though...
Old 08-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #2474
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, O Son of Bjarne! May your beef only increase in quality!
Old 08-19-2012, 07:55 AM   #2475
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Valier!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:25 AM   #2476
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, davem! All the best to you!

With all ROTR and Britmoot you'rd probably getting a heap of RL congratulations from everyone...
Old 08-20-2012, 04:54 PM   #2477
Rumil
Sage & Onions

Rumil has been trapped in the Barrow!
Eye

Happy Birthday davem!!

Hope Britmoot is going well, I'd have liked to drop in but an old friend's stag do last weekend and his wedding the next, coupled with that inconvenient work stuff means no go.

All my best to you and all the Britmooters!!
Old 09-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #2478
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Happy birthday, O Son of Bjarne! May your beef only increase in quality!
Thanks

Sorry for the late reply, but thesis work has kept me from the downs these last few months.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:21 AM   #2479
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Legolas!
Old 09-13-2012, 05:32 AM   #2480
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Congratulations to Roa Aoife and Urwen!

(and also happy comming of age to the latter!)