Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2002, 05:16 AM   #361
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Don't you dare take my frying pan! grrrrrr!!!

LoL, well, Amaryllis, I *really* don't think it would be a good idea having Daegon falling in love with you.. It would make it so much harder for me to kill him later on.. ^_^... HHhhhhmmm.. well, Rinurion will have to trust Daegon now, right? I will let him lie a little bit and convince the partoll that he is *innocent* heh.

You're in Europe, GW? Where? You know, Europe is rather big after all.. Three timezones or something like that, so... ^_^

As for the mysterious figures... What I was trying to say is that another 9 rings for men is.. not convincing.. the elves have allready had their rings, but that would be more convincing.. I'm tired of the number 9 (seeing the nazgűl was that many, and another rpg I'm in also have 9 groups villains) and think we should try a different number.. This are just my random thoughts and you can ignore them if yu wish to.
Old 08-01-2002, 10:35 AM   #362
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Dark-Caranthir has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

Well, if you don't like the ring idea, we could have the figures as corrupted elves, but they have become so twisted, so evil, that they have become only shadows of elves, like wraiths. Also, I do have evidence of elves serving evil. Maeglin, from Gondolin, was captured and only the threat of torture, was enough to turn him to reveal the whereabouts of Gondolin, and how to get in. Also he had great hatred for Tuor, and desire for Idril Celebrindal, who Morgoth promised would be his once the city had fallen, which led him to betray his kindred and during the battle for Gondolin, actually fought and killed other elves. So therefore elves, in the right circumstances could fight for Sauron. if you don't believe me look at page 289-290 of the Silmarillion, "Of Tuor and the Fall of Gondolin".
Old 08-01-2002, 11:19 AM   #363
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

GreatWarg has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Yea, but that was... oh the horror! KIN-SLAYING! *faint*

I am currently in the region that is supposedly near the Shire. Guess where! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2002, 11:46 AM   #364
Gayahithwen
Wight

Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Reminds me of Daegon.. though he is working for the dark side to get his sister back and so on.. And I don't think he will kill some other elf, but anyway.. And since this is recent events.. Well, he isn't so twisted yet.. ^_^

Thalion, when are you on?? Are you ever coming to the chat..? I think we could use some planning.. or at least, thats a place where I can slap you around with a trout or a frying pan if I wish to.. ^_^
Old 08-02-2002, 07:00 AM   #365
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Ring

Yes, GW it was kinslaying, but you see my point!
Old 08-02-2002, 12:30 PM   #366
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

LúthienTinúviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

Funny you should mention elves working for the good ole Dark Lord. I'm a staff writer at another site, and I'm writing up histories of all the divisions of elves and men, and guess what? I was researching the Avari today!

Quote:
Whence [the orcs] came, or what they were, the Elves knew not then, thinking them perhaps to be Avari who had become evil and savage in thw wild; in which they guessed all too near, it is said.
~Silmarillion, Chapter 10

Erm...sorry Thalion..not all Dark elves are bad. But it is most likely that they would have been the early victims of Melkor...since they didn't, to my knowledge, build huge fortresses and hidden cities, etc.

I like the idea of the hooded figures as corrupted elves. I don't so much like the idea of rings or enchanted jewelry though...it's too...LotRish, if you get my meaning. Here are some random thoughts:

The Avari loved the wild, correct? They loved to roam the forests, etc. So I thought it would be beautiful in a tragic way if they became wraithlike beacause Melkor or Sauron locked them away in the dark without light or air or sound, and they pined so deeply and so long there (thinks a coupe, thousand years) for the sight, smell, sound, touch of their beloved forests, that their spirits broke and began to drift from they're bodies. In that weakened state the Dark Lord (take your pick...Morgoth could have done it and Sauron just retained their services when the Valar opened a can of whoop@$$ on his Master) took them and made them...well...whatever we want them to be. Perhaps to make it even more believable...the ones that were chosen could have been the "leaders" (not Kings, obviously, but there had to be some kind of hierarchy) of the Avari.

Uhhh...does that sound too insane?

By the way...I'm back! Sorry..a lot of work (just started a new job) and I was at TORn's Barlibash. I'm back in action now, though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Missed you all.
from dawn to dusk, from sun to sea.

http://www.thereandbackagain.net
Old 08-02-2002, 06:59 PM   #367
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

Fair Amaryllis has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fair Amaryllis
Tolkien

that sounds very believable. I like that idea. Schol starts in just two weeks so I might not be on as much as i am now. (It seems like I'm never on, but, really, I'm on all the time i just never have anythign useful to say) nothing is really happening with us (Gaya, Sauche, Daegon, Amaryllis). I hope it gets more exciting soon.

Quote:
wonders why GW takes something she said as offensive. "What, did I say something wrong?"
Old 08-03-2002, 07:04 AM   #368
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

I hope Im not dragging the dream/vision thing!!! I just want to link my character into the Dol Goldur scheme and hopefully, move the story along a little. I can delete it if you guys want. Just let me know and somebody post and save me!!!!!!! Im dying of boredom!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2002, 07:45 AM   #369
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

DC & Luthien,
Okay… the reason I’m not really too hot about the elves becoming wraith is this. The elves have a different “life essence” than man. To become a wraith, your soul must be entrapped in this plane. But elves could not easily ignore the call of Mandos once their bodies were slain… so there were no record of it. It was this one thing, I believe that greatly filled Sauron w/ hate of the elves – he knew he could never control them. That’s why he relied on deception.
Though some elves have been under the Dark Lords’ thrall… none were said to have become wraiths. Orcs, perhaps, but it took Melkor a great deal of work and torture. Besides the elves of this timeline in our story are well aware of the Dark Lord. And Angband was destroyed… Beleriand was destroyed as well.

Now in regards to Dark Elves… they were led by Denethor over the mountains and eventually settled east of Mirkwood. (Okay they were the Laiquendi…)The reason they were called dark elves was because none of them ever saw the light of the two trees. The Nandor was said to have come from the Avari. And there Saeros was a Nandor in Thingol’s court… so they were probably “civilised” by this time.
(Don’t worry Rűdhchamion takes no offense! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )
Tragic? Naw… they had their own govern… their own rules, though they were nomadic. They were more cautious than any other of their kind. But when they were rallied, they fought for the common cause.

About the Rings… Sauron nearly recovered all except the 3 and the One he lost… and is looking for in our RPG time frame.

Why not just say… they’re twisted thralls of the dark Lord forced into servitude? Not wraith-elves. We are suppose to stick to Tolkien… and our story is somewhat connected to War of the Ring. Since this is after “The Hobbit” but before LOTR. Who knows…. Gilthalion may want us to save the captured elves and free them. After all during LOTR there were no news about elves fighting elves. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Okay… hope this made sense…

I’ll post after GW and Anarya posts… I don’t know what to make of Tara’s post (but its pretty good!) I’m just tired and all….
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2002, 12:00 PM   #370
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Ring

Well, what can they be!? No Evil Wraith-Elves, no new Ring Wraiths? I'm all out of ideas!
Old 08-05-2002, 04:49 AM   #371
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

DC/Morno,
Sheeesh, I didn't mean to discourage you... I was just voicing out an opinion. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But hey, like they said, just post it - there is a delete/edit button! OR we can all vote and follow the consensus... Buuuuttt - remember the Boss still gets the final say -so should he suddenly appear and decide against it, its his right as THE moderator. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

Your opinion on this folks? what do you all say?
Old 08-05-2002, 11:30 AM   #372
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

GreatWarg has just left Hobbiton.
Question

I say... I HAVE NO IDEA! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But really, I think we nded Gilthalion's amazingly cunning mind to help us out here. I mean, that's what a moderator does, right?
Old 08-05-2002, 11:42 AM   #373
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Ring

Just a question then, does anyone actually know where Gil is, because we need a guide to show us through the dark and scary Barrow-Downs RPG writing.
Old 08-06-2002, 09:46 PM   #374
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

I'm willing to work with anything. I haven't posted in a while cause I want to sort through this all and not add any twists, etc. Even if Gil can't make it here to read all this tuff cause he's busy...does anyone talk to him at all? Cause maybe we could just REALLY quickly ask him. I'd feel really bad if we made a descision and he hated it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ August 06, 2002: Message edited by: LúthienTinúviel ]

Old 08-07-2002, 05:23 AM   #375
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Okay Gang, it seems our moderator is very, very busy. I PROMISE TO PM HIM... okay? Even though he has discouraged it.

Let's just continue w/ the story and see what happens. He did give us free hand w/ our characters. We'll just use his rules as our guidelines... and continue the fun!

You all are great... our adventure would never had gone this far, ,or been as much fun w/out all of you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Let's continue then! To Dol Goldur... to the unknown adventure! Let's do it for each other, for fun.... and for Gilthalion! May he be proud of us and of what we can make of all this... and maybe he'll forgive my spurt of insanity once in ahwile.... hehehehe! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2002, 12:50 PM   #376
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Ohhh...sorry. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I didn't know he didn't want to be PMed. Thalion--since you seem to know most about what's going on with Gil, could you let me know when he's more available? I'm a writer for There And Back Again and I'm going to be turning an RPG into a fanfic, just like Gil does, and I have some questions for him, but I don't want to bug him, since it seems he's UBER busy.

Anyway. I've been researching stuff, and here are a few things I think the shadowy creatures could be besides elves and wraiths, and still fit believably into the history of Middle-earth.
  • Vampires
  • Demons - these were Maiar spirits corrupted by Melkor at the beginning of Arda
  • Nameless things - you know those things that lurk in Moria...maybe Sauron got a hold of some
  • Wights - it's a stretch, but perhaps Sauron found himself a few of those.

Anyway. What do you guys think? I figure as long as we stick to creatures that actually existed in Tolkien's writings, we can't go too far wrong.

Old 08-09-2002, 10:01 AM   #377
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sorry guys! It took longer to get the computer fixed than what I thought [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] My father was threatening to wait until school started! I had 243 e-mails from just two weeks of being away, I don't even want to think about how it would have been if for a month!

So, GW, whats going to be lurking in the woods? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]dun dun dun dramatic silence
Old 08-12-2002, 07:52 AM   #378
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Ring

hmmmm, vampires? Eh?
I could post that, but, what would they look like, maybe like a human but paler and more evil-looking, or like elves but paler and more evil-looking, maybe it would depend on what the vampire was before, or in Middle-Earth were vampires, vampires from the very start?
Old 08-12-2002, 08:01 AM   #379
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

WoW! We are actually getting back together as a group..? Rinurion sent back the most of the elves..? Yikes! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Oh, I'm back, by the way.. and happy that the school will be starting up on wednesday, because that will mean a more regular access to the computer for me.. Although I won't be able to spend so much time at it when I do get there.. Uuuuummm... well, if that was confusing someone, what I said was that I will get less time more often. So, now that that part is sorted out..

I have no idea what those creatures might be. I vote for voting! HHhhhmmm.. Maybe we should write a summary of what has been happening so far and send it to Gil..? Or just post it here, so all would be sure of the characters.. Or something.. That way, the edit/delete button wouldn't have to be used so often.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
I think I'm tired. *smiles* oh, well..

Hhhhhmmm... Maybe I should get some more sleep, then I could get back and post.. Take care
Old 08-12-2002, 03:49 PM   #380
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

The summary sounds good...very good...

*looks around*

Who wants to write it? I would...but what with my new job and crazy dealines...I'm not sure I'd do a very good job...

Old 08-13-2002, 11:21 AM   #381
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

I could do it if it was to be done in swedish.. unfortunate enough it isn't, and I'll have to wait with such things untill my english vocabulary is so large that I can actually contribute with advanced theories and stuff without having to describe every hard word.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] :Ţ

HHhhhhmmmmMMM... Lemme see here.. where was Daegon and the others.. I'll try to post tonight, because tomorrow school will be starting, so.. ^_^ I reckoon I won't have too much time then.. *sigh*
Old 08-13-2002, 03:36 PM   #382
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hey...ummm, i dont know if you have any more room for anyone but...just in case you do, heres some info about my character.

Name: Aylwen
Age: 19 in human years, not sure what that would be in elf years.
race: Elf of Rivendell
Hair: black, loose curls
Eyes: Brown
Weapons: Good at bow and arrow, but weapon(s) of choice is the daggers she has had since her (human years) 6th birthday. Named amrun and annun.
Other info: She was born to be a warrior, she was taught weapons and defence etc by her two older brothers. She is very patient, bold, and caring. SHe is a good healer, and always likes a good adventure. Her father disowned her for her...well, since she would not be a proper woman and wished to be a warrior. She travels to Rivendell to see all her old friends but wanders as well.

Anyway, sorry for such the long post but if i can join, thats the character i like, but it doesnt matter as long as i am a girl elf named Aylwen. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2002, 06:37 AM   #383
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Sting

I have just found a bit in the Silmarillion, that states,
Quote:
Then Sauron yielded himself, and Luthien took the mastery of the isle and all that was there; and Huan released him. Immediately he took the form of a vampire, great as a dark cloud across the moon and he fled, dripping blood from his throat upon the trees, and came to Taur-nu-Fuin, and dwelt there, filling it with horror.
The Silmarillion, Page 206, of Beren and Luthien.
When reading this I think that a vampire in ME, is either a form that can be taken by a maiar or demon, or that it is something far too big to be confused for a human or elf. What do you think?
Old 08-14-2002, 11:05 AM   #384
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Hhhhmmm.. That sounds reasonable, Dark-Caranthir.. Well, I'll not vote in the question, seeing as I can't really make my point clear.

Hello Aylwen! Welcome to the 'Downs. I don't believe we've met before?
Anyway, we have quite a lot of elven shieldmaidens allready (though many of them seems to have stopped posting). You sure you need to play a female? You wouldn't want to play a male.. maybe an orc..? *ahem* I can understand if you don't want to. But my advice is to first of all letting your girl character be from Mirkwood, a common elf, without any heavier family problems, but with some faults (like being a coward and that kind of stuff). Please don't take this as offending, I'm simply trying to help you making an interesting character that could easily fit into the plot.
If you want to be in the soon-to-be big party, maybe you should be captured by the orcs in the beginning of your first post. That way, all of us will meet when we're being captives and can be freed together.. ^_^ UuuuummmM.. You don't have to listen to what I say, I'm not the moderator of this forum, after all.

Dum-di-dum.. First day of school was good, thank you all for asking.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I better post something soon...
Old 08-14-2002, 11:17 AM   #385
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hey! Well, i would not mind being a guy tooo tooo much, but i think i would NOT like being an orc.. ewwww they creep me out hehehe. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2002, 09:17 PM   #386
Karina

1420!

First of all, I would like to say hello.

Though I am brand new, I would be interested in joining this story, if you approve. I regret to say that, once again, I am a female, though I would not mind playing a guy whatsoever, and it would seem that you could use a few... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I have no character profile currently, so you may mold me however you will, and I will animate the character (perhaps with minor adjustments, if approved). Anyway, I would prefer to play some non-elfish sort of creature (orcs are not my preference, but I would enjoy playing one, if necessary ). [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Sorry if I come off as too ambitious or obnoxious in any way, but I wanted to propose another possible explanation for the black-hooded creepy guys, if you don't mind. The suggestions so far are quite good, by the way. Anyhow, Aragorn says in the FOTR that when Frodo was stabbed by the Morgul knife thingy-jabber that he would become a wraith like the Nazgul, only weaker and under their command. Could these creatures be men (not elves) that have met such a fate? I realize you kind of already shot down the idea of wraiths, but oh well, might as well spit it out anyway.

Old 08-15-2002, 09:35 AM   #387
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Sting

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
So many ideas, I think it is going to have to come down to a vote, so here I go;
You can vote for
Corrupted Elves
Demons
Vampires
New Ring Wraiths with new rings
Weaker Ring Wraiths created by being stabbed by one of the 9
Nameless Things [this means our imaginations will be put to work]
Wights
Place Your Votes NOW!
Old 08-15-2002, 09:36 AM   #388
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Sting

I vote for Vampires, but we'll have to find out what they are first.
Old 08-15-2002, 10:02 AM   #389
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

My vote is for Vampires as well. I think it will be fun to write more Tolkienesque vampires as opposed to Anne Rice vampires...

The only true vampire mentioned in Tolkien's works is Thuringwethil ("Woman of Secret Shadow"). She was Morgoth's messenger. Lúthien disguised herself as Thuringwethil when she snuck into Angband. The only physical attributes mentioned are bat like wings (which could be folded and hidden beneath the capes, no?) and iron claws. So..that's the Vampire info... (PS - I think it would be cool to have at least a few of the hooded figures be "female"..sick of all male baddies [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

As for the newbies...before he went AWOL, Gilthalion, our moderator, said that the RPG was closed to newcomers. And as we are already very far along in the story and we have no way to ask him...I think we should stick to his wishes. But if the others have better ideas...?

Old 08-15-2002, 12:21 PM   #390
Karina

1420!

Oh well, thanks anyway, and I hope you eventually get your moderator back!

Old 08-15-2002, 02:17 PM   #391
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

I vote for Nameless things or Vampires.. Can't really make up my mind..

as for Fáin, I am not sure.. Welcome to the 'downs, by the way! We've taken in new players after Gilthalion went away, among them GreatWarg.. If the character isn't too stereotype (for example elven shieldmaidens) it usually turns out well.. I am not an authority, so you really don't need to care about this. You don't need to care about anything I say..

[ August 16, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]
Old 08-15-2002, 08:42 PM   #392
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

Thumbs up

I vote for vampires. Interesting addition to the story. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2002, 07:56 AM   #393
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Corrupted elves... whatever...

I am presently looking for inspiration.... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2002, 09:37 AM   #394
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Sting

At last Ihave found something describing ME vampires

Quote:
Whether it was bred from bird or beast that Melkor bred the evil bloodsucking Bat of Middle Earth, no tale tells. but in the First Age of the Sun, it is told how, in this winged form - made large and armed with talons of steel - Vampire spirits came into the service of Melkor.
In the quest of the Silmaril, Thuringwethil, the "woman of secret shadow", was a mighty Vampire and was the chief messenger to travel between Angband and Tol-in-Gauroth, where Sauron ruled the Werewolf legions. When Tol-in-Gauroth fell Sauron himself took on Vampire shape and fled. Once the sorcerous power of Sauron was broken, many evil enchantments were shattered. The shaping cloak that gave Thuringwethil the power to take Bat-shape fell from her, and the Vampire's fell spirit fled.
Guide to Tolkien

So maybe when Sauron rose again, the Vampires, who had been disconnected from their bodies and powers, regained them, and rallied around the banner of Sauron.
Old 08-20-2002, 08:19 PM   #395
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

ok inan attempt to get the discusson goin gagain, how do we think this will all end up?
Old 08-21-2002, 03:38 AM   #396
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Hello folks!
Sorry for the long absence... specially to Anarya, GW and Tara. Its been a crazy these past few days...

Btw- Gilthalion PMed me, said he'd try to drop in this week. I missed him at the BD chat (as usual, darn time zones [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] ).

Okies.... off to posting!
Old 08-22-2002, 11:20 PM   #397
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Gilthalion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I really can't believe you've all held on through my long spell away from the internet!

I don't really feel I have a right to just step back in, and it's going to take me some time to catch up, a lot has happened.

Vampires?!!!

As long as they are Middle-earth style (as mentioned), I don't personally see any reason why one (or more) might not turn up.

I presently have no idea what is going on, so please continue whatever you were doing, 'cause there's obviously been a lot of it! If I may, I'll try to jump in with something at an appropriate time, once I've considered everything.
Old 08-23-2002, 07:42 AM   #398
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Gilthalion!, glad to see you drop in... hope you can guide us through once more! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Come On Folks!!! POST!!!!
Old 08-23-2002, 09:51 AM   #399
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

It doesn't feel as I have anything to say and I'm feeling depressed at the moment. One reason is because something someone said on the chat, another is my real life, which I won't talk about here.
The third reason is that I don't have too much internet access right now..
But oh well.. If I only get over what the person in question said, get some kind of structure on my life and a little more internet access I will be back and posting. Do you think we still stick to the plan (with Daegon and orcs and stuff)..?

Welcome Back Gilthalion!
You did almost become as 'the king', which, if I recall correctly was someone the hobbits used as a figure of speech, rather then reffering to as a ral life person. Or something. I'm just typing about nothing, so I'll stop. Glad you're back!
Old 08-23-2002, 11:41 AM   #400
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Gilthalion!!!
You're back!!!
Hooray!!!

Back to buisness...

I will start work on a post right away...