The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Admin Thread for WW: Fall From Olmpus

PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL SPECIFIED!

Welcome everyone to my first modded game since my return!! I'm kinda sorta pumped for this because I've been trying to work this game out since Wilwa and I were on the bus on the way back from Bostonmoot.

On a quick sidenote, seeing as the last game never finished, will this one be considered LXXVIII?

So, as the title suggests, this game is going to be revolving around the Greek Gods of Olympus, which happens to be why it's taken me awhile to get everything sorted (there's at least 18 Gods, and that's not including Hercules). However, the catch with that is you are not picking which God or Goddess you would like. The reason why is because what they reign over is similar to their role. For instance, Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt is the Hunter. The names of the Gods and Goddess's are solely for role and narration purposes. Therefore, once you receive your God/Goddess (AKA YOUR ROLE), you are to keep it to yourself. You are not to say what God/Goddess you are during the game OR in PM's unless specified.

I will post the roles in a completely separate post as there are about 19 different roles. Yes, this will be a big game. Therefore please read the roles carefully. When sending out the roles, I will also send the description with it.

Before I do that, let's go through the rules of this game:

~ You must set yourself to invisible ~
~ Votes will be counted up TO DL. Any votes posted after that time will not be counted ~
~ NO PM'ing or outside chatting (means, NO Facebook chat, MSN, AIM, face to face conversationg, phone, texting) about the game!! ~ *
~ If you are dead, you will STAY dead. You WILL NOT post in the game thread OR the Admin thread UNTIL THE GAME IS DONE! ~
~ When voting it will be on a

separate line and will be highlighted

As shown above (^) ~

~ Name-calling, swearing, and abbreviated/implied swearing are not allowed ~ *
~ The wolf team should submit their chosen kill HALF AN HOUR AT THE LATEST before deadline or there will be a no-kill. **
~ If there is failure to post/vote for two consecutive days, you will be modfired ~

Footnotes

* You WILL be modfired if these two rule are broken
** This applies for ALL roles required to send a name into the mod (THAT'S ME! )

I think that pretty much covers it. And I am very serious about mod firing players for breaking these rules. It's high time we get Werewolf back to the standards they once were.

As for DL time, I am going to leave that open for discussion as I have had two requests for two very opposite times as they are both in very opposite time zones.

Roles will be coming up shortly.

PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL SPECIFIED!