The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-07-2008, 03:38 AM   #281
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Haha Brilliant pics Sally! You definitely paid us back for teasing poor Théodred... Seriously though, great work and hats off to your team! I especially enjoyed Éomer's boots and Théodred's hair.

*still chuckling*
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:10 AM   #282
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Really! That's all too funny Really great... by the way, interesting palantír, it has probably some license number sticked on it
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #283
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
I am majorly stunned at the ability of someone to successfully cliimb AND stand in a tree wearing heels. Now that, is true talent!

I would accept your challenge greatly, but I have questionable bone density, especially in my legs and hip joints, so I don't want to loose the ability to walk. Again...

~ Bravo! Bravo! Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:18 PM   #284
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Really! That's all too funny Really great... by the way, interesting palantír, it has probably some license number sticked on it
Well, for a while you could buy Palantirs at your local Voldemart....I mean Walmart....store, but then someone used theirs to watch illegally downloaded videos, so now you have to register them before use.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #285
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
*cough* All you non-Finns are chickens. *cough* Go dress up and have some fun. *cough*

I just happened to be looking over this thread again, and all the pictures made me giggle myself into a tizzy. Again.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote