The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-15-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
Asdododien
Pile O'Bones

Asdododien has just left Hobbiton.
Hello

Sorry . I am Turkish .

look for

www.barrowdowns.com/middleearthname.php

?? ?

I cant speek English well
Asdododien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:09 PM   #2
Asdododien
Pile O'Bones

dont look gor elvish name generatör ??

middle earth ? name ?? ?? link pls www.xxx./php ?
Old 03-15-2008, 02:15 PM   #3
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdododien View Post
Sorry . I am Turkish .

look for

www.barrowdowns.com/middleearthname.php

?? ?

I cant speek English well
Hello Asdododien. I hope you will understand me I can't tell you much. But there were problems with the Barrow-Downs recently. The page you look for probably got lost. You must hope it will be restored.

Maybe the administrators can post here and tell you more.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:16 PM   #4
Asdododien
Pile O'Bones

Hmm No Understand

Elvish Name generatör = Problem ?
Old 03-15-2008, 02:18 PM   #5
Asdododien
Pile O'Bones

Middle Earth - Elvish Name Generator = Problem ?

Name Generator = Faulty ?
Old 03-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #6
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Yes, a problem. Name generator page is lost. Disappeared. No generator.

(Doesn't anyone of you Downers speak Turkish? )
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:26 PM   #7
Asdododien
Pile O'Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post

When open name generator ??

when be opened name generatör ??

I am prying

PROSE TURKİSH

Elfçe ismime bakmak istiyorum ama forum portalınız değişmiş . Sanırım problemliymiş en kısa sürede tekrar açıllmasını bekliyorum hemde merakla .Teşekkürler.
Old 03-15-2008, 02:30 PM   #8
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post

Not in the foggiest. Ummmm I'm going to try a translation site thing. Probably won't be the best, but it's worth a shot. *hopes it works at least kind of well*

üzgün I sakin konuşmak Türk , ama I umut etmek belgili tanımlık üstünde - içini kaplamak tercüme bkz. be understandable , en iyi I -ebilmek yapmak. evet , belgili tanımlık ad üreteç bkz. be kırık. I düşünmek belgili tanımlık iplik you're seyir için got kazara silmek ; belgili tanımlık yer bkz. have be having biraz problem belgili tanımlık son hafta ya da öylesine , ama it's daha iyi şimdi. üzgün I can't var olmak -in daha yardım etmek.

Think that's really rough. Yeah. REALLY rough. Anyway, I really hope that helps.

Nice to meet you by the way, Asdododien. I'm Sally. Welcome to the Downs.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:35 PM   #9
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Hello, Asdododien! I'm sorry, the name generator is broke right now, faulty, as you say. When will it be open again? We don't know - the server is having problems. Please look again in a few days, maybe it will be fixed then.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:39 PM   #10
Asdododien
Pile O'Bones

I Understand to you . Thank you . I hope so , elvish name generator problem can solve . Where will I elvish name generator look for ?
Old 03-15-2008, 02:48 PM   #11
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I don't know. Sorry.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:48 PM   #12
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
We will post the link here on this thread when it opens again - you can read it right here. It may take a few days though...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 03-15-2008, 02:48 PM   #13
Asdododien
Pile O'Bones

Okey . Thank You =)
Old 03-15-2008, 02:51 PM   #14
Asdododien
Pile O'Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelyn Telcontar View Post
We will post the link here on this thread when it opens again - you can read it right here. It may take a few days though...
İf This Link Mend , Please This Link Send Me E-mail ?
Old 03-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #15
Asdododien
Pile O'Bones

Last edited by Asdododien; 03-15-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 03-15-2008, 02:58 PM   #16
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

I will send you an e-mail, but please use the "edit" button to take the link out of your post - it's too dangerous to have your e-mail address in public. You never know who might use it!
Old 03-15-2008, 03:00 PM   #17
Asdododien
Pile O'Bones

Okey . Thank You =)
Old 03-17-2008, 01:49 PM   #18
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

The Barrow-Downs main site is back on the menu! All of the wonderful features, including the name generator, are now functioning. Enjoy!