The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-07-2006, 07:49 PM   #601
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I have to admit to a certain yearning to see the Lovers prevail, so I'm somewhat disappointed in the win we villagers were handed. But it was a fun game to read over -- many kudos to Cailín and her trusty sub-mod Nogrod for excellent narrations and a wonderful concept. I did however feel for Lal at the end with the "fishwife" portrayal. Oh and it hurt my feelings that no one was purported to care when I was eaten by eels. (Otherwise my death was perfect. )

I wasn't really involved in the game enough to matter but I did manage to use up all my available time trying to get Eomer and SpM lynched. Eomer I was never really serious about but boy do I feel a fool for being so sure about SpM. I'm sorry, but you looked extremely wolfish to me and being as I was either too tied up or tired to properly immerse myself in the game (alas, I am not the kind who can pop in, do something brilliant, and pop out) you were the only suspect I had and so I went for you with all my energy.
Old 07-09-2006, 04:33 AM   #602
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot
Dunno, but I was starting to feel downright persecuted.

(I've wanted to say that for a long time now... )
Hehe. Sorry, m'dear. It would have been wonderful if you really were what I claimed you were, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
Lhuna, my favourit WW player! I am so sad that you died so fast, I would have loved to see how you reacted when I declared that I was 100% sure that you were (yet again) inocent. . . I had planned when to do it and all, but then you got your self killed the day before!
Don't talk to me, you tricksy fur-covered villain! Remind me never to fall for that if you do it again...if I ever play again, that is.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:18 AM   #603
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I have to say I was the most frustrated by your death, Lhuna, closely followed by SPM's. Yours was so silly to me...sillier than lynching the Pan Man even, if only because he is SPaM...

Though the death of my ninja buddy was indeed worthy of seppuku (and let me tell you I did consider doing that in-game...).
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote