User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-23-2002, 03:13 PM   #401
Losthuniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Losthuniel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Celeaewn sblushed, as mithidan babbled on about increasing power in the REG.
"umm Mithiadan, i think i know why the REG is doing that, and its not scary people in black cloaks..." Celeaewn described her little, ah, grudge against the REG, and the events that came after

[ May 23, 2002: Message edited by: Losthuniel ]
Old 05-23-2002, 03:15 PM   #402
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

*Stacey, Sam, and Primrose come running in upon this*
Stacey: Yike! It's gotten worse!!

Sam: If only I had thought to bring my Barrow-blade.....

Primrose: *Grins* Ha! But at least I brought my bow!! *Gets on her knee and begins spearing hill trolls as they go by*
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Old 05-23-2002, 03:17 PM   #403
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Menelduliniel comes back in.

I am here! And I am a bit more sober! Miss me? What are we discussing? Intelligence? "Well, the way I be seeing it, you're going to be needing someone of intelligence for this mission ... quest ... thing ..."...heehee: couldn't help it! But we all know that I am the symbol of intelligence, me being an Elf and all!

Menelduliniel bows, then goes and gets herself a pint of ale ("This, my friend...is a pint." "They come in pints? I'm getting one!"), since she has not yet had any!
Old 05-23-2002, 03:20 PM   #404
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

Yay! We're on page eleven! Go us! Let's see how far we can get!

Everyone come join the celebration!

Menelduliniel picks up the hem of her flowing gown and dances to the music with joy at the eleventh page.
Old 05-23-2002, 03:26 PM   #405
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Sam: *Runs up* erm....Miss Vanima, if you'll look on the last page, you'll see things're in a bit of an uproar. I think you'd best hide! *Runs off to find Frodo*
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Old 05-23-2002, 03:28 PM   #406
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

Menelduliniel stands on top of a table (hey: I'm still a LITTLE drunk!) and says quite loudly:

What have I to fear? I am an Elf! Muahahahaha!

Well: gotta go out to dinner then to my concert, so back to the pond with my character! Nice seeing y'all!
Old 05-23-2002, 03:45 PM   #407
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Frodo Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

a troll picks up Frodo by the coat-tail

"EEEEEP!! HELP!!!!! Leggo! let go! SAM!! GAladiriel!! Rose!!!! someone????
Old 05-23-2002, 04:04 PM   #408
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Child put down the long branch she had been waving in order to club Mithadan over the head.

Her own brain was splitting. Half of it was advising her to advance with her comrades and do away with the Barrow administrators.
The other half was saying this couldn't be real. She had never had any particular grudge against them before, so the whole thing was quite strange.

It was as if something nasty was leading her on which she was powerless to halt. For the first time in her quiet and uneventful life, Child began to understand some of the problems cousin Frodo had talked about on his Ring quest. And this was only one little REG. She swore, if she got out of this mess alive, she'd never call Frodo a "chump" again, even behind his back.

Things were certainly in an uproar, but at least the situation seemed better than Birdland had feared. Most of the party site was battered and broken, but still in this universe.

More and more frightened guests came crawling out from under the overturned tables and fallen trees. She looked around--Stacey, Sam, Rose, Primula, Celeaewen, Frodo and Mennelduliniel were all in sight. The ones who had disappeared did seem to be newbies along with a few of those daft Legolas fangirls.

If it had only been the fangirls, Child probably would have advised forgetting the whole thing and letting them remain imprisoned for the next 200 years. However, you can't desert newbies. They tend to be very vulnerable, to say nothing of the fact that she had been a newbie not so very long ago.

There did seem to be one other problem. A few of the party guests were so inebriated that they didn't realize the music and dancing had stopped, and that the Barrow-downers were in a desperate situation. These few individuals were still attempting to initiate festivities and finish up the remaining pints of ale. Rose was going around trying to sober them up explaining the gravity of he current situation.

Thank goodness, the alternate universe Sauron was nowhere in sight. But there was one contingent of hill-trolls who looked rather threatening. It was obviously important to destroy the REG. She hoped Piosenniel could remember where it was. Even with her splitting head, she sensed that a enraged Mithadan would probably be better to deal with than an alternate universe Sauron.

"OH NO, hey, Hill-troll, you put Mr. Frodo down." Child begins beating the troll with her much battered mailbags that were still emblazoned with the insignia of the Shire messenger service.

[ May 23, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 05-23-2002, 04:10 PM   #409
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Mithadan listened carefully to Celeaewn as he ran from the Trolls. An errant arrow whizzed by his ear as Primrose valiantly assaulted them. "You played with the wiring? Then the Princess may only be a contruct," he panted. "For that matter you all might be constructs. Maybe only I am real. Or maybe I'm an illusion also. If a tree falls in the woods... Forget it. Either way, we still have to find the REG. Everyone! On the count of 3, split up and go in different directions. 1...2...3!"

The group abruptly split up and the Trolls, dim witted beasts that they were, ran afoul of each other with the entire troop tripping and stumbling into a writhing pile. From above, a mighty voice boomed out, "Pigpile!" Chrysophylax plummeted down to crash atop the troop of Trolls. The dragon turned a golden eye towards Mithadan and winked. Mith pulled out his dictaphone and recorded, "Note to self, thank Kuruharan for bringing the dragon."

He turned and ran back to Primrose, who had just nocked an arrow and was taking aim at Chrysophylax. He snatched the bow from her hands. "Never annoy a live dragon, dear," he said. "Now, the REG..."
Old 05-23-2002, 04:16 PM   #410
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Sam: Mister Frodo!!!!!

Primrose: Not a problem, Papa! *With much speed, whips several arrows one at a time out of her quiver and very soon the hill troll looks like a pincushion. It stands a moment, still holding Frodo, then both fall to the ground.

Sam: *Running forward after he's sure his daughter has stopped shooting* Mister Frodo! Please tell me you're all right! Please, Mister Frodo!
Old 05-23-2002, 04:27 PM   #411
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Primrose: All right, NOW I'm mad!!
*Runs after the administrator, jumps on his back and yells in his ear.*
Sir, for your information I was aiming at the trolls underneath, and for another, that bow was a gift from my "uncle" Legolas, so you'd best give it back right now, as I know you've got other buisness to attend to, and you don't want to see me MAD!!

Stacey: *Behind a tree, and who has had all of one conversation with Mithidan before, sees all of this and bangs her head against the tree* Aw, Primrose, no....
Old 05-23-2002, 04:32 PM   #412
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

OOPH!! OW! Frodo is on hi back, not fully concious ...........sam?................................
Old 05-23-2002, 04:38 PM   #413
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Child finds a small container of water and rushes it over to Sam. "Here, here, give this to Frodo. He looks really dreadful." Hands Samwise the water.
Old 05-23-2002, 04:39 PM   #414
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Sam: Mister Frodo! Please wake up! Everythin's all crazy like, and Primrose just... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ai, I think we're gonna get kicked out of the Barrowdowns....
Old 05-23-2002, 04:40 PM   #415
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Sam: Thank you so much, Miss...erm, c'n I just call you Child? I have such trouble with names....
Old 05-23-2002, 04:48 PM   #416
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Oohhhh.... Sam??? Speaking of the hammer and the anvil....
och!'
Old 05-23-2002, 04:54 PM   #417
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Thumbs up

Sam: *sighs with relief* Oh, Mister Frodo, you're okay!

*hears Primrose yelling: "And another thing, Mister Mithidan...!"

Sam: Oh, Mister Frodo, I'm afraid this is goodbye. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2002, 05:13 PM   #418
Gimli Son Of Gloin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Gimli Son Of Gloin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Gimli drains his 254th mug.
Old 05-23-2002, 05:25 PM   #419
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Stacey: *Wondering what to do next*......
Old 05-23-2002, 05:27 PM   #420
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Child again moans: "Oh, dear, there are still partygoers roaming the site who have had one too many, and don't realize the grave situation we are in." Child goes to help Rose make a large pot of black coffee in hopes of sobering them up.

"And, oh Samwise, 'Child' is fine."

[ May 23, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 05-23-2002, 05:31 PM   #421
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Thumbs up

Stacey:*Seeing Sam and Frodo, runs over* Need a hand?
Old 05-23-2002, 05:41 PM   #422
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

"Please, Primrose, I'll give you back the bow, just don't point it at anyone," says Mithadan, while wondering if the site's liability insurance is paid up.

Mithadan turns to his 3 kidnappers. "Which one of you had the REG last," he asked. Child and Piosenniel turned to look at Birdland, who was scratching in the dirt with the toe of her shoe. Mithadan clears his throat and taps his foot impatiently. Behind them in the party field several orcs have discovered the Barrow-Wight's tent. This does not bode well...

"Well I had it by those bushes, there," said Birdland as she pointed to the West. "Then we walked that way back towards the river and it was gone..."

[ May 23, 2002: Message edited by: Mithadan ]
Old 05-23-2002, 05:50 PM   #423
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Primrose: Thank you, sir. *Drops off his back* Now, what can we do to help? *Notices her father and Stacey running over*
Old 05-23-2002, 06:17 PM   #424
Losthuniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Celaewne joins the conference between Mithidan, Birdlan and Poisenniel. "welll, i was playing with it behind that rock there. and i assure you, sir Mithidan that i am very much alive. i can tell because currently, i am wondering if we will get out of this alive." she spied the orcs goig for the Barrowwight's tent. " o crap. this is not good. all i have are daggers. butthats beside the point the question is, where is that blasted REG? Mithidan, since you seem ti be , the er, leader of sorts, perhaps you could inform us of how exactly are we going to get out of this alive? we must find the newbies! my friends are caught in some starnge alternayte univers, no doubt, and we have to do something! though that fangirls-in-a-cage-clause is not so bad" Celeaewen continued in this rather jumbled train of thought for some time before noticing that her elders were glaring at her.she shut up rather quickly, and tried to listen attentivly as they continued their concil, in a much more organized fashion.
Old 05-23-2002, 06:48 PM   #425
Belin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Belin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Belin
Sting

Belin hasn't had anything to drink so far, so she's as clearheaded as she ever is. She eyes the fearful apparition, considers her options, and decides, useless as ever, that her best course of action is to cower, as abjectly as possible, and hope she won't be noticed. She could be easily overlooked, it happens all the time. Right. She looks around to see if perhaps there's some kind of bush she could hide under.

THe princess's cry of "There is no wisdom that they can learn; they are incapable! They exchange instant message addresses and engage in senseless quests. They speak of homework and teachers and MOVIE CHARACTERS! Join with me. We will use the REG to restore this site to its former greatness!" is still echoing through the fields. Belin's search for a hiding place becomes more fervent; she begins to feel that she has been making rather a nuisance of herself in the chat room lately.

Ah! Here we are! The West side of the fields. Belin carefully crawls under a holly bush, wincing but silent. There's something behind her,something small and hard. Her heart leaps. If this is the REG.. If this is it....

No, no, drat it all, it's just a stupid, useless bag of gold. She decides to stick to cowering; it's more in her line.
"I hate dignity," cried Scraps, kicking a pebble high in the air and then trying to catch it as it fell. "Half the fools and all the wise folks are dignified, and I'm neither the one nor the other." --L. Frank Baum
Old 05-23-2002, 06:58 PM   #426
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

'I like this,' she mused to herself. Reminds me of the parties from my youth. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds and red hair and multicolored skies, and great stomping beasts from out of Monty Python!'

Taking a last look at the mayhem in progress, Piosenniel used her stick to scratch her back in a decidedly unladylike manner. Something kept pricking at the small of her back, relentlessly. She turned, sword drawn, only to find Veritas nudging her repeatedly with the crystal in her staff. 'What are you doing here, my grey wizard of the North? You heard the MAN we're supposed to split up and find the REG. It's apparently gone haywire and is causing all this hooplah.'

Veritas put her finger to her lips and motioned with a jerk of her head for pio to follow her.

In a hollow behind a large rock formation, Veritas motioned for pio to sit beside her and proceeded to take a familiar looking laptop from beneath her robes.

'You've got Mithadan's laptop!', good wizard, keeping your head like that. 'But what good is that going to do for us?'

Veritas smiled and entered the startup program for a new icon that apparently had appeared following the fiasco of the boosted REG. The initials MEGPS appeared on the screen.

'What's that?' asked pio, the letters pulsing on the screen in neon blue.

'It's how we are going to find the REG, my dear! It's a Middle Earth Global Positioning Satellite link, and you'll never guess what it's tracking for us!'

Veritas punched in the letters, REG, to the query box and hit enter. There pulsing like a wildly lit Silmaril was the REG.

'We've got it now!', cried pio, 'Let's go!!'
Old 05-23-2002, 07:05 PM   #427
Losthuniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Celeaewen, tired of listening to endless debate over the REG, decides to do something about it, instead of hearing people blather endlessly. rather foolishly, she decides that since she messed with the wiring in the first place, she might as well go fix it. she wanders off in the direction indicated by birdland, fogretting that she is armed with nothing but her throwing daggers, and that wayward REGs are extremly dangerous. fifteen minutes into wandering, she triped over a rather large holly bush, which squaked indignatly at being stepped on. bending down, she helped Belin out of the bushes, apologizing profusley for the minor accident, and explaining her intent to miraculosly find and re-wire the REG, using only her "wits" and throwing daggers. Belin just stared at the elf, thinking her slightly unstable. not that she was incredly far off. Celeaewen babbled on until she threw Belin for a major loop " want to help?"
Old 05-23-2002, 07:13 PM   #428
Losthuniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

suddenly, as Belin was still ponering the bizarre question, there came a wild pulstating blue neon light came from where Celeaewen had just left a while ago. "its the REG!" she yelled, and charged off across the part feild, dragging Belin behind her. when she arrived back at the spot, shen was incredibly dissapointed, seeing it was not the REG, but Poisenniel and Veritas at a small laptop, which the source of the light. coming stand behind them she saw a map of M.E. and a blue flashing point labeled "REG". well, this certainly made things easier.
Old 05-23-2002, 07:36 PM   #429
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Sam:*runs over, falling on his knees before practically crashing into Mithidan, practically crying* Mister Mithidan, sir, whatever Tiny Rose has done, I apologize! I swear she'll be by my side the rest of the time we're here (if you allow us to stay, that is) I swear, sir, I swear! An' I'll shine yours an' th' BarrowWight's boots both fer th' rest of my life! er--well, you understand me, don't you, sir?.

Stacey: *Is silent, one because she probably couldn't get a word in edgewise with Sam blabbering, anyhow, and two because the last time she "opened her mouth" around Mithidan, she promptly stuck her foot in it by showing her LOTR ignorance. He had been quite gracious about the whole thing, but she figures she'd better just keep quiet.
Old 05-23-2002, 07:45 PM   #430
Belin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Belin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Belin
Sting

I'm in the main plot??? Belin blinks at the suddenness of this development, not sure what to do.. she shrugs, grins, and decides to participate. She pats Celebaewen on the shoulder to comfort her for not finding the REG herself... "At least you tried," she points out, "and now we have...me! We'll see whether you're to be thanked for that soon enough, I suppose, but I thank you, anyway..." Belin gets lost in what she was trying to say, gives it up, and turns to offer her services to Piosennial and Veritas.

"So, um... where is that anyway?" she asks, referring to the blinking blue dot, and wondering vaguely how Veritas happened to come by Mithadan's legendary laptop.

[ May 23, 2002: Message edited by: Belin ]
"I hate dignity," cried Scraps, kicking a pebble high in the air and then trying to catch it as it fell. "Half the fools and all the wise folks are dignified, and I'm neither the one nor the other." --L. Frank Baum
Old 05-23-2002, 08:02 PM   #431
Losthuniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

"well, i did try. o well. at least this saves a lot of pointless wandering over the party field. and dont you dare ask me to rewire it Mithidan. generally wen i say oops, it best to duck, becuz it is shortly followed by a loud BANG! and that had to have been one of those times. ill probably screw it up again, and end up electroucuting the entire what is left of the field. well, actually, it quite fun, but maybe some of you wouldnt like it" Celeaewen, by some strange virtue, managed to exhale all of this in two breaths, and stood glaring at Poisenniel, Mithidan and Veritas. hopefully, seeing as they were senior members, they would have the good sense not to let her within 10 feet of any REG ever again.
Old 05-23-2002, 09:32 PM   #432
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Little did Losthuniel understand that the 'Mithadan' she thought she was addressing was not really there. Veritas had incanted a small spell and produced a lovely, if slightly wavery, replica of Mithadan which lured the young elf in like a swaying cobra by nodding at her in a very affirming way at her speech.

'Quick, Veritas! Give her another nudge with your wand and I'll grab the REG.'

The elf fell with a graceful swoon to the ground and smiled happily at some passing deep dream. From down the trail, came the voice of Losthuniel's companion "Hey! Where are you? Wait for me!' A simple wave of Veritas' fingers and the words 'Sleep, now, little one!' dropped the would be rescuer in his tracks.

Pio, REG well in hand, motioned for Veritas to follow her. 'Let's make tracks before we lose this thing again!'

'Once we get to a safe place,' said Veritas hiking her robe up above her knees in preparation for the impending run, 'I'm going to email the BW with a ransom demand, and I'm thinking it should be a big one!'

'What an unlikely pair of thiefs we are', thought pio as her feet ate up the rocky terrain. 'I hope Birdie and C7A remember our alternative rendevous point!'
Old 05-23-2002, 09:36 PM   #433
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Birdland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Birdie watches, mouth agog, as little Primrose lays into Mithadan like one of Berúthiel's cats. "Boy, that Primrose is one tough cookie!" marvels Birdland. She smiles fondly, remembering that she was just like that, back when she was a little whatever-the-heck-she-is lass. But age has brought, if not wisdom, then the ability to play along, until the time when she can get what she REALLY wants.

So Birdland joined in the general rejoicing as Belin and Veritas nailed the location of the REG, using Mithadan's MEGPS. Let them rejoice. But when the time was ripe, she, Birdie, would step in and see that neither the red-headed who's-it, NOR the hanging-by-a-thread (Pun wright appears and issues another citation) newbies would have the wonderful, life-enhancing box.

"No one will harm the REG. NOBODY" swore Birdie silently.

For you see; Birdie loved the REG. Yes, she did.
Old 05-23-2002, 10:55 PM   #434
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Child raced up to Birdland with a relieved look on her face. Being a typical hobbit in a stressful situation, she was blathering on and on at the mouth, with one word following another in a string which could barely be comprehended.

Out of this avalanche of nonsense, Birdie did manage to decipher one or two salient points. Veritas and Pio had snarfed the REG and expected to meet up with Child and herself at the alternate meeting place which was down on the banks of the river. Moreover, they had managed to elude all pursuers and were in sole possession of the REG.

It did not appear that Mithadan or the Barrow-wight had yet caught on to the fact that the precious REG had been recaptured. So much the worse for them, Birdland mused.

Birdie turned her head and looked down towards the river. "So, it's to be the river?" she thought. "What a wonderful place. No Mithadan, no Barrow-wight. Only my 'dear' companions whose sole desire seems to be to rectify the so-called errors generated by the REG."

In spite of herself, Birdland laughed. Child had caught hold of her hand and was quite literally pulling her in the direction of the river. For one terrible instant, Birdland almost lost control. She had an almost unearthly desire to make the string of words issuing from Child's mouth abruptly cease. Then she regained her composure, and pretended to accede to Child's wishes.

Oh, well, this charade wouldn't have to go on much longer. Hobbits could be so annoying at times. Worst of all, when one of their number got in trouble, the others tended to rally around to help the offended or aggrieved party. That was scarcely what she wanted.

In her world, the world of Birdland, only a select few of these pesky hobbits would be allowed any privileges. You know, she thought, that child Primrose does have potential, hobbit or no. If I could only get her away from her father, that goody two-shoes Sam, I woud develop her into something really worthwhile. And, once I have the REG, a little problem like that should be no problem at all........

[ May 24, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 05-24-2002, 12:18 AM   #435
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

The sweet, low sound of an alto sax was weaving through the darkness, sliding up the bank like a cat crawling on its belly. Bird was in the house, and no wizard could match the magic of his playing. 'How High the Moon' bebopped it's way into the ears of Birdie and C7A and wound itself tight and cool around their brains. The hobbit's foot started tapping the rhythm - Max Roach on the drums, Miles Davis on the trumpet, and Charlie 'Bird' Parker on the alto sax. It was Birdland, and the All Stars were jamming.
Birdie, her eyes glazed over, approached as if in a dream, her finger snapping out a counterpoint beat.

Pio and Veritas sat at a small table with a large bottle of wine and 4 glasses. Two filled; two empty, beckoning.

'Come on over, you two! See what we've done. We tweaked the REG a bit, hotwired in a couple of modifications, programmed in a new access code, and got this on our first try! Cool venue, eh? A party at Birdland tonight, tomorrow the world!' exclaimed pio.

'Or at least the BW's treasure trove.' added Veritas. 'I've sent off emails to BW and the Red-haired princess and Mithadan. We should get some action soon.'

Soon seemed like an eternity away as the four settled back in to groove to the music and drink wine. C7A was taking notes on the structure of the phrasings, and Birdie had settled back in her chair with the ease of a soul gone West. Pio smiled at Veritas and thought to herself, 'Perhaps this unlikely foursome will work out after all!'

But the REG had a will of its own . . .
Old 05-24-2002, 12:55 AM   #436
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Estelyn stood somewhere on what used to be Cormallen Fields and watched the rapidly changing environment. Bizarre as things seemed, they could not daunt genuine royalty! Just as she was beginning to enjoy the cool jazz sounds coming from the riverside, she saw a sudden movement in the bushes. What was that?

"Why, I do believe it's a Snar-"
and in the midst of the word she was trying to say,
in the midst of the laughter and glee,
she softly and suddenly vanished away...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 05-24-2002, 05:04 AM   #437
Rose Cotton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Rose Cotton has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Rose Cotton (who decided to actually read what was going on and now knows what has been happening the last few pages) gets her witts together. She was angry that she had let herself miss out on such a cool plot.

But she would need a sword. She looked around and saw a long asleep elf with a long knife at his belt. That would do nicely.

Rose went off in search of Birdie, C7A and Pio.
Old 05-24-2002, 05:08 AM   #438
Rose Cotton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Rose Cotton has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

Rose quickly found where the girl's hiding place was.

There were some bushed nearby that would be a perfect place to eavesdrop.

Rose hid herself behind the bushes.

Uh-oh thought Rose. She thought she had seen C7A look her way. Had she heard Rose?
But Rose decided just to wait and see.

If these three thought they were going to get rich they had another thing coming.
Old 05-24-2002, 05:15 AM   #439
Sindacuion
Animated Skeleton

Sindacuion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sindacuion woke up as there was too much noise for him to sleep. "5 more minutes, mom.." As the minutes passed, he went back to sleep.. But then suddenly, he woke up, discovering that his Elven dagger was gone. "Where is it?!" He quickly stood up and looked at all the bizarre things: the princess was missing, the three ladies were dancing as the jazz music played and there were Trolls to be found. He began to run, as a Troll pursued towards him. "Gah! Somebody help!" Suddenly, an arrow went by his head. The troll fell. He looked behind him: a little hobbit girl was standing with her bow. "Thank you!" he said and gave the hobbit an Elven necklace. "I need to reward you, so here it is.. Wear it proudly."
He was very troubled, as the princess Estelyn, from the house of Telcontar, was missing. Many other guests had disappeared, along with most of the Lego-fans. He ran towards Zifnab. "What can we do? This is madness!"
Old 05-24-2002, 05:52 AM   #440
Durazor
Pile O'Bones

Durazor has just left Hobbiton.
As the big ugly 'n smelly hairy Gnoll Durazor had finally finished the entire buffet he stumbled up to Sindacuion. "Me thinks me could try eating the Trolls?" Durazor replied to Sind's question. "But me be all out of mustard..."