The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2002, 10:25 PM   #41
Morgul Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Morgul Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Morgul Queen
Sting

well for my birthday i got a gold ring and then for X-mas I got:

FotR extended DVD
Engraved One Ring
Lotr: The making of the Trilogy

And for X-mas my mum took me to see TTT at the Embassy in Wellington and then we went to see the LotR Exhibition @ Te Papa!!!

:P
Morgul Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 12:01 AM   #42
Elrian
Eldar Spirit of Truth

Elrian has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

I wasn't expewcting any LOTR gifts this year, as I was hoping for cash to get a better online service so I could be online more than just several hours a month, but got the one ring instead which was a complete surprise.

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
I'll stick to Old Toby and a Hobbit hole.*~*
Elrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 01:41 AM   #43
Arwen_Evenstar
Wight

Arwen_Evenstar has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Hi!
Merry Christmas!
I got the FoTR extended edition DVD box set, the TT soundtrack, the official game, based on the book not the movie(im still in the shire, i keep getting caught by Nazgûl!), and a book: 'Bilbo's last song.' AND I got 3 book vouchers which will be used to buy...go on guess!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2002, 01:42 AM   #44
Arwen_Evenstar
Wight

Arwen_Evenstar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Oooh! AND i got a chain like the one they use in the movie, to put my One Ring on...i am so completley satisfied!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2002, 03:23 AM   #45
Airerûthiel
Wight

Airerûthiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I got The Two Towers soundtrack, the Visual Companion and the calendar. I was gonna get the game but then I found out they didn't make it for PS1 [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2002, 05:40 AM   #46
LePetitChoux
Vegetable of Doom

LePetitChoux has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to LePetitChoux
Silmaril

I haven't got anything from my parents yet, as we don't celebrate the Catholic/Protestant Christmas. So, I'll get my presents on the 31st/1st and maybe on our actual Christmas, the 7th. However, the other day my mum said "So...what are you expecting from Santa this year, he he, he he?" I said TTT soundtrack, other Tolkien stuff, really. She smiled knowingly, so I'm guessing she's gonna tell Santa what I want. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

(Seriously though, I don't believe in the ingenious piece of marketing that is Santa Claus.)
Old 12-26-2002, 12:31 PM   #47
Nieninque
Haunting Spirit

Nieninque has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The only thing I got was the ELVEN BROOCH!! (from the Noble Collection) *gazes at it in awe* It's so pretty...

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stands with The Lord of the Rings as one of the most resonant fantasies of our time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it lives up to that comparision
Yes, His Dark Materials definately does live up to that comparison. It's really wonderful, I loved it!
Nieninque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 09:31 PM   #48
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nevfeniel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

I got:
1) FotR special edition (I literally started jumping up and down when I unwrapped it)
2) The Magical Worlds of the Lord of the Rings. Answers several questions that I have had, and gives me some extra tidbits of info.
Consider the purr a variety of audible tranquilizer. [. . .] For a few of us, there is one more purr, a secret purr. When we combine our secret purrs, we produce the Purr of Power. And that is simply the amplified amity we feel as furred and purred beings.
Nevfeniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 12:03 AM   #49
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Well it took till the day after Christmas to get the TTT soundtrack, but I finally got it, so I guess you could consider it a Christmas gift. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh and my sister gave me a Gimil and a Lurtz bookmark to add to my collection

Nieninque hope you enjoy your elven brooch, I have one too and I absolutely love it. I wear it a lot and have gotten many comments [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2002, 11:04 AM   #50
Arathiriel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arathiriel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arathiriel
Silmaril

I got the following LOTR items for Christmas:
[*]Leather bound Edition of The Lord of the Rings (which looks like the Red Book of Westmarch)[*]Music Inpsired by Middle Earth (an album by David Arkenstone)[*]The Starlight Jewel - Songs from the Lord of the Rings & the Hobbit[/LIST]
All of these items are so cool and I've already begun to reread LOTR for the second time in the Red Book I got for Christmas!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ December 27, 2002: Message edited by: Arathiriel ]
Old 12-27-2002, 11:52 PM   #51
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I'm so spoiled! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
  • The Red Book copy of LotR
  • The Green Book copy of the Hobbit
  • The Silmarillion illustraited by Ted Nasmith
  • The 2003 Ted Nasmith calendar
  • The Elven Brooch from the movie (I wear it on a long silver chain instead of pinning it).
  • The TTT soundtrack.

BTW, Arathiriel, for my birthday earlier I got those David Arkenstone and Starlit Jewel CDs and I've memorized almost all the Starlit Jewel songs by now! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have been. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2002, 09:57 AM   #52
TolkienGurl
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

TolkienGurl has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to TolkienGurl Send a message via AIM to TolkienGurl
Sting

Let me see...
  • Little LotR pewter figurines from my boyfriend: Sam, Merry, Pippin, Boromir, Aragorn, Gimli, Galadriel, and the Balrog
    The Red Book Edition of LotR
    New copy of the Silmarillion (which I am finally reading)
    The Book of Lost Tales 1
    FotR soundtrack
    TTT soundtrack
    A dark red journal with the Ring's Elvish lettering written in a circle in gold on the cover (and really nice paper, too!)
    Gandalf the White action figure
    Nazgul & horse action figures
    The J.R.R. Tolkien Trivia Quiz Book
    and money to buy more stuff!

[ December 29, 2002: Message edited by: TolkienGurl ]
TolkienGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 05:20 PM   #53
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Well, I didn't get that much LOTR related, but I did get 3 books (Book of Lost Tales 1, Book of Lost Tales 2, The Shaping of Middle Earth), the FOTR 2003 calendar (I already had this so I took it and made a collage out of the pictures), and I got this doll that is supposed to be an Irish princess doll but my mom said it looked like something Elvish so she got it for me. I have to admit it, it kinda did with the cloak and all. But that's all. Oh, but I did go see TTT over the break. So that is somewhat a really cool present for myself.

Edit: Oh, I forgot. How could I forget? I finally got the soundtrack for FOTR. But, I am taking the money I got to buy TTT soundtrack. So it all works out cool.

[ December 28, 2002: Message edited by: Eruwen ]
Eruwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 07:42 PM   #54
Merri
Wight

Merri has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I still want the Evenstar necklace, but my mom refuses to "waste her money" on such junk . . . *sigh*

I did get a Lord of the Rings related journal though, and I got time to read the Silmarillion, finally
Old 12-28-2002, 07:56 PM   #55
The Shadow In The East
Pile O'Bones

The Shadow In The East has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I got the witch kings ring and the one ring. i had a very merry christmas
The Shadow In The East is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 11:52 AM   #56
Arwen Imladris
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I got:

Trivial Persuit: LOTR
Monopoly: LOTR
A LOTR Calandar
Tolkien's World from A to Z: The Complete Guide to Middle-Earth
The LOTR:ROTK soundtrack

Ah yes, my family knows what is important to me. But none of them want to play Trivial Persuit with me because they know they will lose!
Old 12-25-2003, 05:15 PM   #57
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Rotk Soundtrack, a book of maps of Middle-earth, a volume of HoME, and a calendar. The rest I can buy with the money I was given.
Old 12-25-2003, 06:32 PM   #58
BethoHOG
Haunting Spirit

BethoHOG has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to BethoHOG
Sting

For Christmas, I got a Fellowship of the Ring poster with (REAL) autographs from Sean Astin, Sean Bean, Cate Blanchett, Orlando Bloom, Billy Boyd, John Rhys-Davies, Brad Dourif, Bernard Hill, Peter Jackson, Ian McKellen, Dominic Monaghan, Viggo Mortenson, Miranda Otto, Liv Tyler, Karl Urban, Hugo Weaving, and Elijah Wood!

Wow, I still can't believe my brothers got the signed version for me! I asked for just a poster, but they went ahead and got me the signed version which is over a hundred bucks (on eBay)! DEFINITELY the best Christmas gift I've ever gotten in the longest time!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh, I also got The Lord of the Rings trilogy book set.
Old 12-25-2003, 07:05 PM   #59
Jess
Pile O'Bones

Jess has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Lucky.... I wish i got a present like that!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 07:39 PM   #60
Arcuwen
Pile O'Bones

Arcuwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arcuwen
Sting

That sounds like the greatest present, BethoHOG! You must have some great brothers!

So many LOTR presents this year! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I got the silver one ring (from Noble Collection), the LOTR version of Risk, the 2004 TTT calendar, and the ROTK soundtrack! Can't you tell I'm just in heaven?

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 8:42 PM December 25, 2003: Message edited by: Arcuwen ]
Arcuwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 07:50 PM   #61
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Sting

I'm not exactly a novice or newcomer, but I just had to post... I've been dieing (sp???) for a chance to say about my present!

I am just in awe of what my mom got me... The Elvish pin from Noble Collection, the leaf-shaped pin that the Fellowship was given in Lothlorien. It's beautiful. I'm just in love. I think it's the best present ever! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] <~Very happy Azaelia!

And I got a couple gift certificates so at my first available opportunity I am going out to get the ROTK soundtrack, I have been (very impatiently) waiting for a chance to get to the store since I saw ROTK on Wednesday!

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 8:52 PM December 25, 2003: Message edited by: Azaelia of Willowbottom ]
Old 12-25-2003, 10:20 PM   #62
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hmm. This year for Christmas, I got FotR:EE (I didn't own it yet), which was a joint present for me and my little brother (he's LotR-obsessed too, his name's High King Fingolfin on the 'Downs) and a elvish-looking necklace with leaves on it. Also, my grandma payed for all the fabric I bought for my Éowyn Halloween costume as a present. All my Hanukah present were also shared with my brother (my famly kelebrates both holidays). We got the RotK soundtrack, TTT:EE, and opening-day tickets to RotK. We also have accumulated approximately $75 (US) each worth of gift certificates to bookstores over various holidays. I can't wait to go drool over all their Tolkien books... Also, non LotR-related, I got a dvd of PotC. We stayed up until 12:30 am on Christmas eve watching it. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Quote:
That is a very cool book!

Who knows, I may yet get more LotR stuff. My friends and I generally give presents after Christmas is over. Hope springs eternal! Merry Christmas and God bless you!
Old 12-25-2003, 10:22 PM   #63
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Sting

The main LotR-themed item I got this Christmas was the Aragorn Standee. I already bought the Elven Brooch myself, when it was on sale for only $40!

I also got the Treebeard action figure, LotR Risk, and my siblings got some related stuff too. And I got the Middle-Earth maps set! You guys really need to get that, it's awesome!
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Knight of Gondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 10:33 PM   #64
Iargwath
Wight

Iargwath has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Iargwath Send a message via AIM to Iargwath
Sting

Merry Christmas everybody [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Well my Tolkien-related gifts were these:
[*]A silver "One Ring" (very beautiful)[*]The Return of the King movie poster[*]An illustrated (by Allan Lee) Lord of the Rings book[*]And finally...tickets to see the Return of the King film (since the film is released today in Australia)...

My M-e Forum
Iargwath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 10:36 PM   #65
Arwen Imladris
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:

That is a very cool book!
I know! It is so good that everything is right there, and it has all kinds of stuff, not just from LOTR and the Sil, but stuff from UT, HoME and probebly some other stuff! My only complaint is that everything is all together, so for example, if I wanted to find the name of a place, and I didn't know what the first letter was, I would have to read the whole book. Which is such a tragedy I know. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Quote:
I'm not exactly a novice or newcomer
Well, neither am I but hey, it is fun! Man, I've posted in this thread three times now! (Once was last year! Time sure flies when you're having fun!)
Old 12-26-2003, 05:28 AM   #66
Annalaliath
Shade of Carn Dûm

Annalaliath has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Annalaliath Send a message via Yahoo to Annalaliath
Sting

I got an Eomer action figure and a Leggy pin from my friend Tam Tam. Our other friend John got me a Leggy poster, all I could say was, "but I'm not a Nazgirl." as I gently bopped Tam Tam's daughter in the head with it. My Ant-LOTR obsessive step-dad got me the soundtrack to the ROTK. And I got a total of $70 in Hastings gift cards from mom and my aunt Paula, all this and not counting my aunt Liz who bought me a Coca - Cola lamp....yargg I mean how nice.

I guess I can't complain. I Got Tam Tam a book mark with the ring on it even though I am the Tolkien obsessive, I even had it wrapped at the bookstore... I helped my mother pick out my Granny’s present, Frodo and Sam in orc suits. She loved them. She's a LOTR freak too, well both Mom and Granny are, but alas computers allude them.
Old 12-26-2003, 10:14 AM   #67
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

Unfortunately, I didn't get any Christmas presents, but that's a long story. I donated the $25 I was going to get from my mom, so that she could buy Christmas presents to donate to a nearby charity, so that they could give them to needy families. I think we bought a total of $60 worth of stuffed animals and toy cars. True, I really did want that RotK CD, or LotR Trivial Pursuit Game, but I don't really NEED them. Those kids really NEEDED those gifts. They were living without the most basic of necessities (electricity, water, etc.), and for the kids, it would be a horrible way to find out that there is no Santa Claus. Now that I look back, and think about what I did, I think that I did keep to the true spirit of LotR, to give of yourself as much as you can for the greater good.
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 11:31 AM   #68
Sirithrodwen

Sting

Well, these are the Lotr things I got for Christmas:

Nenya, from my Dad! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
The Return of the Shadow, from my brother.
A Two Towers 2004 calendar, from my Mom. Would have loved to have gotten the Ted Nasmith calendar, but hey. I'm not picky. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
My Mom also got my brother (who is also a Tolkien fan) and me the Lotr monopoly game, which we played last night. It was fun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2003, 01:55 PM   #69
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

See my post HERE(pg. 10)

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 3:12 PM December 26, 2003: Message edited by: Samwise ]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 03:46 PM   #70
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Okay, I got:
  • Boromir/Lurtz action figures
  • Gimli "
  • Gandy the Grey "
  • Aragorn (RotK) "
  • Eowyn (RotK) "
  • RotK Game for GBA
  • Elven Brooch (cheapie $10 one)
  • T-shirt with Merry and Pippin on it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
  • $50, with which I plan to get an RotK calender and the LotR Risk game

mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehe [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Abedithon le,

~*~Aranel~*~
Old 12-26-2003, 04:21 PM   #71
Goldberry
Shade of Carn Dûm

Goldberry has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Goldberry
Shield

Wow, Finwe, what you did is really cool. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So far I've gotten two day-to-day calendars: one is the TTT Movie calendar, and one is a general Middle-Earth facts calendar.

By the way, I believe today is Kwanza, so Happy Kwanza to who(m?)ever is kelebrating that.
Old 12-26-2003, 04:48 PM   #72
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

Yay! My aunt (who's visiting) bought me the LotR Trivial Pursuit Game!!!!!

*Finwe, who is currently wearing the cheap version of the One Ring that came with the game, bounces around the room with glee*

I guess I did get a Christmas present after all! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 05:03 PM   #73
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Well Finwe that is very nice of you. Now I feel guilty about what I got. But that is nice you got the Trivial Pursuit.

I received...

-The Book of Lost Tales: Part 1
-The ROTK Soundtrack
-The 360 day TTT calendar
-The ROTK final poster (I now have all three, I feel kind of sad about it)

The poster is my absolute favorite, it also came with a small poster for the entire trilogy, which will be very easy to take around to hopefully get actors to sign [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2003, 10:15 PM   #74
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

Well, mine's not so great, but it's cute!
A pocket pack of tissues and a movie ticket. (RotK, of course!)
Old 12-27-2003, 06:46 PM   #75
Arnostae

Sting

I didn't get much LotR-related stuff - my family might humour me with some stuff, but they won't go so far as to buy me loads of related presents.

What I did get:

TTT day calendar
Bored of the Rings
The set of the books that has them in 7 different volumes (I didn't have my own set before, I just read my brother's)

And I bought the RotK soundtrack with some of my money, and went to see the film again with the friend who bought me the calendar.
Old 12-27-2003, 07:14 PM   #76
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Merry Christmas one and all! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope that everyone had as wonderful time as I did.

Well, Father Christmas (or, I should say, my wife [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) certainly noticed my rediscovered Tolkien obsession this year.

My most prized Tolkien-related Christmas present is The Letters of JRR Tolkien, from my wife, which I have wanted for a very long time. My wife also gave me:
  • A Helm's Deep Battle action set, with Aragorn, Legolas and Beserker Orc figures (yes, I'm just a big kid at heart [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ).
  • Attack at Weathertop action set, with Nazgul, Frodo and Sam figures (yes, a really big kid [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ).
  • The Hobbit game for Playstation 2 (getting the idea just how big a kid I am?) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
  • The Soddit - a parody of The Hobbit (haven't read it yet, but it should be fun if it's anything like as good as Bored of the Rings).
  • Characters from Tolkien by David Day (I know Day doesn't have a great name here on the Downs, but the illustrations are good).
  • A RotK Calender (to replace my TTT one).

Oh, and a mini-fridge to keep my beers cold and close at hand while I'm on the computer (ie the Downs [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ).

From other family members, I got a Frodo wine goblet and a pack of LotR (film) playing cards.

And amongst the presents that I gave my wife were the RotK soundtrack and a LotR diary (with illustrations by Ted Nasmith).

All in all, a very Tolkien Christmas. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 10:18 PM December 27, 2003: Message edited by: The Saucepan Man ]
Old 12-27-2003, 07:44 PM   #77
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
1420!

Oooh, Saucy. We need to stage a battle! Although we'll need a few more orcs. I received a Helms' Deep battle grouping of Theoden, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, and Haldir - along with a set of pint glasses and an assortment of winter ales.
Old 12-27-2003, 09:16 PM   #78
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Oooh, Saucy. We need to stage a battle! Although we'll need a few more orcs.
Definately, Pio. And a few more Rohirrim too. I know that they were outnumbered, but my nice plastic Hornburg looks just a little bit too vulnerable with only Leggy and Aragorn defending it. Particularly as they provide no less than three spiky gunpowder ball things and two seige ladders (although only one Orc). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm glad that you've got Theoden and Gimli. They were noticeably absent from my Helm's Deep set. But why Haldir, I wonder. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 10:20 PM December 27, 2003: Message edited by: The Saucepan Man ]
Old 12-27-2003, 09:37 PM   #79
Annalaliath
Shade of Carn Dûm

Annalaliath has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Annalaliath Send a message via Yahoo to Annalaliath
Sting

I used my gift cards to buy an animation magazine tht has a whole bunch of LOTR stuff in it, the Hobbit puzle and the Hobbit vidio game. My granny got two Sams so I got one and a movie guid.
Old 12-27-2003, 09:51 PM   #80
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Sting

Quote:
Boromir/Lurtz action figures

Gimli "

Gandy the Grey "
Cool! Where did you get those older Fellowship figures?
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Knight of Gondor is offline   Reply With Quote