The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2003, 06:14 PM   #1
Ruler of the Frogs
Animated Skeleton

Ruler of the Frogs has just left Hobbiton.
Sting Which LotR character reminds you most of yourself - and why?

I was just thinking about which LotR character reminded me most of myself. It took a lot of thought but I think I've settled on Merry. Me and my best friend remind me very much of Merry and Pippin. I was just hoping to maybe spark some other people's interests into thinking about which character is most akin to them. So, which LotR character do you find yourself to be most like? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2003, 07:07 PM   #2
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

I've done some thinking on this subject myself. I believe that I am most like Sam. I've taken five LOTR personality tests which say I'm most like Sam. Not only that, but my best friend says I'm a lot like Sam. and I trust her. And I would say the same by personal evaluation. So my answer is my favorite character: Sam. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 07:55 PM   #3
Liriodendron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Liriodendron has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

I'm thinking Bilbo. He liked everything nice and pat, but got caught up in the excitement of the dwarf business easily enough. I'm like that too...I like to keep things nice and easy, orderly and comfortable, yet....I'll get a wild hair and do something really bold from time to time. I also relate to the way Bilbo handled the "stand off" between Thorin and the Elven king over the dragon's horde. Bilbo got fed up, and just used plain common sense, delivering the arkenstone to "make the peace". He's a jolly good fellow!
Old 03-22-2003, 08:28 PM   #4
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Pipe

Well, the BD Personality Test came up with Barliman Butterbur for me, which kind of makes sense ... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Actually the character that I identify most with is Bilbo. Probably because The Hobbit, and Bilbo in particular, made such an impression on me when I first read it at the age of 9 or 10. I would be quite happy sitting in a nice, warm, comfortable hobbit hole with a well-stocked pantry, a few bottles of good wine and a full pouch of pipeweed. There are times when something out of the ordinary seems quite enticing, although I am sure that if I were on an adventure such as that which Bilbo undertakes, I would, like him, frequently wish myself back in my nice little hobbit-hole. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2003, 09:56 PM   #5
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Gandalf_theGrey has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

On the BD personality test, when I try to test as Gandalf, I end up testing as Frodo. When I take the test honestly, I end up testing as Gandalf! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Gandalf_theGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 10:22 PM   #6
Goldberry
Shade of Carn Dûm

Goldberry has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Goldberry
I've taken about . . . oh, I don't know, 20 personality tests and on almost every one I have gotten Aragorn. I think I am a lot like him in several ways, and I am very determined, which is also one of his biggest qualities. But I'm more like the movie Aragorn than the book Aragorn, who seems so perfect to me. The movie Aragorn isn't quite so perfect. And I definitely am not perfect, lol [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. But I often have found many parts of me that seem a lot like many of the different characters. I'm kind of a mix. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2003, 01:22 AM   #7
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy
Shade of Carn Dûm

Rynoah, the Overly-Happy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'm like Éowyn or Boromir (I would say Faramir, but then you'd think that I love myself and that's just... no....). I don't like "cages" or stereotypes and I've got issues (who doesn't, right?).
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 07:16 AM   #8
Ruler of the Frogs
Animated Skeleton

Ruler of the Frogs has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I almost always come out with either Merry, Pippin, or Boromir in Personality tests. Every once in a while, one of them suprises me with something very offbeat like Tom Bombadil, but usually I can know what to expect. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2003, 07:28 AM   #9
Tinuviel87
Haunting Spirit

Tinuviel87 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel87
Silmaril

After reading the books AND taking a bunch of persoanlity tests including the BD one I have decided I'm most like Frodo. I always talk about how i want to get out of my small town but I know once I do i wil miss it. And i have a tendancy to be antisocial and abnormally melancholy [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] And also a bunch of other reasons but I'm not gonna say them Because i get the strong feeling no one cares... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2003, 07:35 AM   #10
Liriodendron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Liriodendron has just left Hobbiton.
Ha ha! Very funny! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Goldberry.....yes,I agree! It would be pretty hard to be as "perfect" as book Aragorn! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ March 23, 2003: Message edited by: Liriodendron ]
Old 03-23-2003, 08:45 AM   #11
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Frodo or Faramir for me. Not that I've done anything great but I think if a huge responsibility was placed on me I think I could be up to it.

Also I am very thoughtful and usually know when to speak and when to keep my mouth shut.
Old 03-23-2003, 12:31 PM   #12
Yavanna
Newly Deceased

Yavanna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Yavanna
Boots

I think I'm most like Pippin. He's the youngest of the bunch and he kind of acts childish at times and he's very curious. He seems to try to lighten the mood if things aren't going too well, and I think that's like me.
Yavanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 02:19 PM   #13
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Eowyn. Im in a cage. And i adore Viggo Mortenson [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2003, 02:32 PM   #14
Elrowen Greenleaf
Animated Skeleton

Elrowen Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elrowen Greenleaf
Eye

I've taken probably about 20 or 25 of those personality test things, and for almost every single one I turn up as Legolas or Aragorn. I think that they are both very accurate. I'm like Legolas in that I enjoy archery, have keen hearing (not in the eyesight departent though... glasses... evil things...), am more of a loner, I love the woods, am loyal, I'm typically alert, but I'm not perfect.
I'm like Aragorn in that... I'm determined, independant, loyal, I think I could hold my own in a fight, again... I'm more of a loner, and I typically don't care about what other people think about me. Also, I have no desire to be famous, I have my own sense of honor, and I have strong convictions about things and I stick to them. Also... I hate to quit, and I only do so when there is no other choice.

The bow of Legolas was singing.
Elrowen Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 09:59 AM   #15
Finnguala
Wight

Finnguala has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'm a hobbit, not sure which one, though. I love to wander through fields and woods, lie in the grass, stare the blue sky and do nothing. And I love trees. I don't smoke though [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2003, 11:13 AM   #16
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

I've done loads of personality tests, and so far, I've gotten Legolas twice, and almost every other character (even minor) once, so I'm not depending on the tests. (If you do, try this link. Go to the LotR ones.) Anyway, *sigh* I think I'll have to figure this out myslef. Okay. Out of the hobbits, I think Merry or, in some ways, Frodo, might work. Merry because he has a sense of humor sometimes, but isn't always like Pippin. I dunno why, actually. I just feel like he works. Frodo- as someone said, I'd like to go places, but I know I'd miss where I am now. Out of the humans- Aragorns, Boromir, Denethor, Faramir. I don't quite know. IF you go by the books, then it's like this: certainly not Aragorn. Too "perfect", I think. Boromir- possibly. I have a certain attraction to circly shiny things that people put onto their fingers...ah yes. Rings. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Denethor- No. I just don't think I'm like that at all. When I'm around other people, at least, I'm usually either very quiet, or, once in a while, really loud and jumpy and wishing I had a tail so I could chase it. Neither seems to fit Denethor. I don't know how he was when without other people or only Boromir, so I can't judge that, really. Faramir- well, maybe, but the book Faramir is too honest and true and just too good. By the movies- Denethor we haven't seen, I can't tell. Aragorn- works in a way, he has his own troubles, but he's a bit too much "to the rescue!" Boromir- works. I really liked how he did his little "speech" at Lorien in FotR. I don't know, but after I saw that, I liked him more and thought he was more exactly...I don't know, right. Faramir- Yeah. A touch of evil [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] but actually good. Actually I don't think it's that. It's the way D. Wenham did the facial expressions and every little detail, not the big picture. Okay, the Dwarves: I can't identify with any of them. Never liked Dwarves. Except possibly Gimli just after they left Lorien. Elves- oooh, Elves have always been my favorites. So- I'll do books first. Elrond, sons of Elrond, Arwen, Galadriel, Haldir, Celeborn, Legolas. Elrond- my favorite. I've always really liked the way he is there, but seems higher up. I also hoought that the line about the parting of Elrond and Arwen made me like him much more. Can't really identify with him though. Elladan and Elrohir- we don't really meet them much, so I can't identify, but I liked how much of them I "saw". Arwen- In the books, we hardly meet her, but I thought I could slightly identify with her at the end, at the giving of the white gem to Frodo. Galadriel and Celeborn- I've always liked them, but their too noble to actually try and imagine myself as them. Haldir- I liked him in general, but it took me a long time to remember his name. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Legolas- I'd say I thought I could identify with him. Dreaming without sleeping- that's like me. Insomnia. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] No really, I thought I could, but for different reasons. He obviously does have feelings, but doesn't really show them much. And we got to know him more than any of the other Elves, even though that still isn't too much. Elves in the movies: Elrond- I actually liked him, not the best, but I liked him. He looked like he was hiding feelings. Not in the way that I would identify with him though. Sons of Elrond- ummmm.... Arwn- Many people said they didn't like her. I thought she wasn't too great in the first movie, but in the second- pretty good. NO identification, though. Galadriel and Celeborn- Celeborn didn't say enough that I could identify with him. Galadriel- I liked, but not me. I don't blow up and turn green... Haldir- certainly. I don't know why, but now that I've seen the movies, Craig Parker is one of my favorite actors. When he was dying, I thought that was so sad, i nearly cried, which I certainly didn't when Boromir was dying. I just- I don't know. I thought he was just right. Legolas- well, I'm somewhat partial to his looks (NOT a rabid fangirl...ugh) but he was made to be a somewhat neutral character. Do Elves have a good sense of smell? Cause, if they do, I fit...I've got glasses, so eyesight doesn't work, and my hearing is normal. *sigh* At least in the movie thye made him a little bit of a character. Others; Saruman! Good gone bad... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Lol, not really, I don't think any of the others work. By the way, you could have scrolled down past all of this... [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]
Edit: Oops. I forgot Eowyn and Eomer and Theoden. Eowyn- definitely. I don't know why, I just identify with her very well. Eomer- Possibly. He goes after the orcs even when told not o....I think I see a bit of myslef there...Theoden: No. I don't know why, just not my thing. Especially in the movie. The book one- only when he's dying.

[ March 24, 2003: Message edited by: GaladrieloftheOlden ]
Old 03-24-2003, 11:39 AM   #17
Galadriel9
Haunting Spirit

Galadriel9 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hey! I've done lots of personality tests and come out as a different one every time! I tried the one from your link,Galadriel of the Olden and I thought it was really good, the whole prioritising answers thing is good. I came out as Aragorn...so, I'm obviously absolutely perfect etc. He he! I have also come out as Sam(on the BD test) which I was quite pleased with since he's my fav. character in the book...I've also come out as Boromir...hmmm...I like him but I can't see any similarities between us...ah well...!
Old 03-24-2003, 04:56 PM   #18
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

I get a different answer with each test I take, but the two that turn up the most often are Pippin [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and Aragorn. I have yet to figure that out, but....

Some of the other ones I've gotten are: Frodo, Sam, Merry, Legolas (gotten him alot too), Eowyn, and...Treebeard [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I so didn't see that one coming. But, yeah, overall, I think I'm most like Pippin. i.e. I don't know what's going on half the time, have an inadvertant sense of humor, but I do know when to be serious. Fun to be around, tougher than I look. Kinda naive, and I'm not fully apriciated. Meh, that's just what I think...
Old 03-24-2003, 05:46 PM   #19
Talon Stormcrow
Animated Skeleton

Talon Stormcrow has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

I ALWAYS come up with Aragorn on those tests. In some ways I'm like him... kind of a loner, determined, trustworthy. Hmmm... maybe someday I'll be Queen! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens" -Gimli Son of Gloin.
Talon Stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 07:39 PM   #20
Shy Hobbit
Wight

Shy Hobbit has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

When I take personality tests, I almost always end up with Sam. But from reading the books, I relate most to Eowyn and Merry. Eowyn because well, in a small way, I'm always yelling at people to stop trying to do things for me. I swear I have "I am fragile" written on my forehead somewhere [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

I relate to Merry in Return of the King because he's always feeling like luggage, eg. "Why did they bring me, I'm not wanted", when he really does have alot of things to contribute, if they would let him.

~The Fellowship of the King~
Shy Hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 08:49 PM   #21
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Well...I also said Merry and Eowyn. I don't think "I am fragile" works on me though. If it does say it though, no one will be able to see. I'm towering up into the clouds somewhere.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2003, 08:54 PM   #22
harlindon
Animated Skeleton

harlindon has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Well.... When ever I take the personality tests i ALWAYS come up Legolas and then Aragorn as second. I'm not really sure. I mean I can shoot arrows and stuff. I dont know how to sorwd fight. (heheh i cant even spell it) I would like to think that I'm brave, I haven't really had the chance to prove it, only a little. I like the outdoors and stuff so i guess its right
Old 03-26-2003, 06:21 PM   #23
Lathriel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Wandering through Middle-Earth (Sadly in Alberta and not ME)
Lathriel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I guess I would be most like a hobbit because I love food and a comforatble home. A hobbit hall sound mighty comfortable!
But I would like to be like Eowyn
Old 03-26-2003, 08:45 PM   #24
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

In that personality test Galadriel posted, it was as I feared: Boromir as the top choice. Aragorn was the second, Tom Bombadil next, then the Nazgul, Gollum, Sauron, Legolas, Arwen, Elrond, Galadriel, Merry Brandybuck, Pippin Took, Gandalf, Gimli, Sam Frodo Baggins, and Bilbo Baggins. I find it funny all the hobbits were generally on the bottom and that the Elves came after the Nazgûl, Gollum and Sauron. Shows what I'm like, eh? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ March 26, 2003: Message edited by: Rynoah, the Overly-Happy ]
Old 03-27-2003, 01:34 AM   #25
Quirkette
Haunting Spirit

Quirkette has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I got Legolas in the test on this site, twice. I think, no way. He is just so seemingly well adjusted! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I feel I would be a hobbit. I would be most like Sam, just wanting to get the job done but being ruled by my emotions a whole lot. I also like the woods, and little comforts, and stories (whether of elves or not).
Old 03-27-2003, 05:27 AM   #26
Tinuviel the Nightingale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tinuviel the Nightingale has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I took the Barrow Downs personality test and it says i'm most like Legolas woot woot!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Although i reckon I could be Galadriel, calm and collected most of the time, but when something happens, I can go scary...
[img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Tinuviel the Nightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 08:13 AM   #27
Quirkette
Haunting Spirit

Quirkette has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Tinuviel, there's no doubt in my mind that you and I are exactly alike. Are you ever mistaken for me?

(Or for Legolas for that matter.) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2003, 05:16 PM   #28
Adutincowen
Pile O'Bones

Adutincowen has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

I myself am most like Legolas, or so the personality tests (and friends, and family, and teachers) tell me. I guess that's the most accurate portayel of me. of course, I'm a bit more on the feminine side...

*~Adutincowen Whitetree~*
Adutincowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 05:24 PM   #29
Adutincowen
Pile O'Bones

Adutincowen has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Legolas it is! I have just completed yet ANOTHER personality test telling me that I am most like Legolas! I guess that's not a bad thing... he IS my favorite character in the Fellowship and all.... (I'll shut up now)

[ March 27, 2003: Message edited by: Adutincowen ]

*~Adutincowen Whitetree~*
Adutincowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 04:08 AM   #30
Tinuviel the Nightingale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tinuviel the Nightingale has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quirkette, yes I am so unbelievably like you that it's a little bit scary. Hey, if i had blonde hair and pointy ears, I'm sure I'd be exactly like Legolas too.
Tinuviel the Nightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 07:04 AM   #31
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

i have orlando bloom's nose. and no, im not giving it back [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2003, 09:33 AM   #32
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Poor Bloom, running about without a nose. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I wonder... did we actually connect with these characters or did we mold ourselves after their image after we found them to be admirable? I think it was a bit of both. In some aspects, I connected with Boromir and/or Éowyn, and in others I tried to be more like them. What do all of you think?
Old 03-28-2003, 10:02 AM   #33
Alenrea

Question

Sam and Pippin. The personality test said Gandalf, but it's wrong. I have to friends who say I bear an amazing semblance to Tinuviel, but I haven't finished reading The Silmarillion (that being where they got the fact) so I don't know what they meant. Anyway, I'm like Sam in that, for the most part, I'm loyal, and absolutely fascinated with what others think of as children's tales, and I'm rather bad at grammar. I know because im glancing up at the rest of this post and finding mistakes that I can't fix, for some odd reason. I'm like Pippin in that often I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but I'm always perky, jumping, and singing some song or another. So really I'm more of a caracature of Pip. Maybe I'm exactly like one of his sisters!
Oh, and I'm trying to learn Elvish. Not Tolkien's, admittedly, because it's nearly impossible to hold a conversation in his, but I am trying to learn another modern dialect, as I've come to call it. I'm not sure which char that's most like.
I didn't try to mold after my chars, and I think that I barely did subconciously, except in speech patterns, and luckily, when I fall into those patterns (namely, not now) I take most after Frodo.
Namarie!
Old 03-28-2003, 12:03 PM   #34
Catherine
Shade of Carn Dûm

Catherine has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I always get Legolas on those tests, but I think I would be Galadriel, because I would wanna be an wise and powerful elf, but doesnt have to go to battle! LOL
I don't think I should have had the heart to leave it."
~Merry to Haldir in Lothlórien~
Catherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 01:01 PM   #35
Adamathamariel
Pile O'Bones

Adamathamariel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

The personality test says i'm most like Barliman Butterbur. I disagree. First of all, I have a great memory. (who am I most like again) [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
I say that I am most like Bilbo, after he got on with his journey. I don't really care what other people think (much) and I don't want to have a life that has no excitement. " I want to see mountains again Gandalf, mountains," that quote fits very much with what I am like. It could have come from my mouth. even the Gandalf part. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-------------------------------------
"Help me master, I'm drownded,"~ Samwise
Adamathamariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 05:12 PM   #36
Elotareth
Animated Skeleton

Elotareth has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I really identify with both Eowyn and the revamped Arwen (thanks, P.J.!) but I love Aragorn to death! Maybe thats why I identify with the first two...? But I am the girl warrior type and can be quite feminine (think ballerina). So... I must be an elf! Right!?
Matthew 28:20
"Renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king"
Elotareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 08:21 PM   #37
Minyataurien
Pile O'Bones

Minyataurien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Every personality test I do turns out as Merry. Personally though I think I'd be a cross between Gollum and Arwen, I seem to be a strange mixture of their personalities. (I know it's very strange!) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2003, 09:29 AM   #38
Phervasaion
Shade of Carn Dûm

Phervasaion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Well on the personality tests i always get either Aragorn or Legolas. I think im more like Aragorn Though or at last like a Ranger as i dont speak that much. Also i tend to like traveling alot like Aragorn.

Also i like to do things by myself and can sometimes be helpful too other people and aid them.

[ March 29, 2003: Message edited by: Phervasaion ]
Old 03-30-2003, 01:18 AM   #39
The Evenstar
Wight

The Evenstar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

That's quite a tough question. I'd say Arwen reminds me of me, because I'm quiet and gentle. I also look a bit like I imagined her to look like. You know, fair, dark hair, tall.....
Old 03-31-2003, 09:15 PM   #40
BethoHOG
Haunting Spirit

BethoHOG has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to BethoHOG
Sting

According to the Personality Test I am Frodo. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]