The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2003, 02:55 PM   #1241
Failivrin
Wight

Failivrin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

you're so lucky finwe [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

gaelic (irish) pronunciation confuses me so much that i don't even bother trying to spell the words now (i have never tried to seriously learn it...yet). my friend is half irish and has lots of irish cousins, some with easy names- sinead, meabh etc- and then she has ones with complicated names that i can never spell. the worst of these is caiombhe which is pronounced 'kweeva' then her friend is called pr. 'keeva' which, confusingly, is spelt the same way [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 06:27 PM   #1242
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

Eck! That doesn't sound too good.

You catch yourself daydreaming about translating Beowulf into Quenya (or Sindarin) during your Spanish class.

(That one truly scared me!!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] )
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fėanor, and there he slew Finwė King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwė alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 06:58 PM   #1243
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen1858 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen1858
1420!

When your sisters try to take your 7up bottle (which has 100 points to go towards liquidloot.com, I might add) and you take it from them, and start going, 'It is mine... My own... My precious!!!'
Old 10-12-2003, 08:43 AM   #1244
lothlorien

lothlorien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

You know your totally obsessed when you
learn how to speak both elvish languages and then you try to get your best friends to learn to speak elvish also. Even when some of them amazingly HAVEN'T SEEN THE LORD OF THE RINGS MOVIES AND WON'T READ THE BOOKS!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I just don't understand that girl sometimes.
lothlorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 09:08 AM   #1245
elf-girl-63
Haunting Spirit

elf-girl-63 has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

- You but a bracelet cos it looks kinda elvish but don't say anything aobut why you bought it to your family. When your brother notices so dance round.

-You see a postcard of a painting and think the artist is Arwen Undomiel because of the signature. On closer inspection it is actually Vernon SOmebody! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

All that is gold does not glitter...
elf-girl-63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 09:14 AM   #1246
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Sting

When the following lines make you bawl like a baby:
Quote:
There can be no triumph
without loss
No victory
without suffering
No freedom
without sacrifice
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fėanor, and there he slew Finwė King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwė alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Old 10-12-2003, 11:13 AM   #1247
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
And can you believe that some people think I'm weird for wanting to live in England?
Er...and the problem with England is...? I mean, apart from the weather and all... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Mrs Joch: The German word for mirror is "Die Smeagol".

(Everybody in the class swivels round to stare at TGWBS who (not failing them) starts giggling uncontrollably.
Oh yeah, once in PHSE we were watching a video on alcoholics anonymous, and someone called it a fellowship- at which everyone swivelled round and looked at me.

And all I have to do is draw a leaf with a green pen on my german homework and my teacher knows who's it is. So I don't actually need to write my name and form.
[img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

When you give your friend the history of ME...and it takes up the entire 9 hour coach journey. By the end of it everyone is looking at you, thinking 'What a freak'.

You get marks deducted for drawing on the front of the test? We don't!
I finished my geography exam early last year (well the first paper anyway) so I was drawing a scene from ME on the spare lined paper we had. And after the exam my friend went completely panicky because she thought she had missed a page out and forgotten to draw something!
Old 10-12-2003, 11:22 AM   #1248
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
You but a bracelet cos it looks kinda elvish but don't say anything aobut why you bought it to your family.
I've done that before about stuff [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] There's a necklace at Wal-Mart I really want to get because it looks very Elvish, I just haven't told my mom why I like it so much.

Quote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There can be no triumph
without loss
No victory
without suffering
No freedom
without sacrifice
I've done that one before, too. I cry quite a bit watching the trailer. I think my mom really wondered why on earth I got so emotional over just a trailer... but then again, this isn't just a trailer, is it?
Old 10-12-2003, 05:36 PM   #1249
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

Quote:
Er...and the problem with England is...? I mean, apart from the weather and all...
I don't know what they think the problem is! They're just weird.

~When you see a sign at school that says "Wear your PJs on Friday!" You start laughing, and wonder how that is possible.
Oh! I just had a funny thought! PJ Pajamas! Just think about it for a while, I'm sure some of you will find it funny! (I am tired, so, sorry if it is actually really stupid.)
Old 10-12-2003, 07:40 PM   #1250
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I've been doing a few weird things over the weekends, and I'd love to share them...

~I saw this ATM camera thing, so I stopped in front and said, "I'm a Barrow-Downer! If you are, PM Nilpaurion Felagund!" Then I realized that the thing doesn't take any sounds...Oh, well [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

~I was stuck in a crowded train, leaning on the door. When the door opened, people kept pushing me outside the door. I thought to myself, "How I'd love to have my sword right now..."

~Then, I reached church, and this girl saw me Reading BoLT I, and said, "You know, that's just a fad, with the movie out..." A fad, huh! What I wouldn't give to have my sword... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

So, here's some more I thought of:

You know you're obsessed with LotR when...

~Instead of doing the Eowyn challenge, you do your own; Fingolfin challenge: March to Middle Earth.

~You get that irresistible urge to go to the public address system and say, "I see YOU!!!" or "I'm a Barrow-Downer..."

Wala lang!
->The True Son of Finrod, and of Amarie the Vanyar
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 09:23 PM   #1251
miellien
Animated Skeleton

miellien has just left Hobbiton.
...when you finally get your 2 year old to sleep through the night, and you spend half the night on the BD!
Old 10-13-2003, 09:46 AM   #1252
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Sting

Ok, you're really going to think this one is weird...
I was cutting up my steak pie last night for dinner and I suddenly thought 'this smells like the Barrow-Downs forum'.
That kind of gave me a shock...I mean, how can a forum have a smell????

Actually, that thing about PJ PJs made me laugh. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Maybe they should be called PJ's PJs??? Ok, I can't stop laughing now!!! But hang on, that's what PJ's PJs are actually called (does this make any sense whatsoever? Probably not...) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 09:58 AM   #1253
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Quote:
~Then, I reached church, and this girl saw me Reading BoLT I, and said, "You know, that's just a fad, with the movie out..." A fad, huh! What I wouldn't give to have my sword...
Oooo, I hate people like that! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] You feel like you want to tell them the whole history of the thing, but you don't want to waste your breath explaining something so amazing to someone without brains. *sigh* What is the world coming to?

~When you skip your school's pep assembly to go into the library and play on the 'Downs. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *I'm doing this now, bwahaha... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] *

Heh, PJ's PJs... *snork* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Abedithon le,

~*~Aranel~*~
Old 10-13-2003, 02:15 PM   #1254
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Sting

*snicker snicker* PJ's PJs! That's marvelous! Perhaps we should design some so that the Barrow Wight can sell them to make money for the site.

You spend a grand total of 36 hours over the weekend looking for a LotR/Renaissance themed outfit for Halloween/Ren Faire/Premiere of RotK when you really should be working on your SAT/PSAT work. (I'm guilty, but it worked! I have a great Mercenary costume!)
Old 10-13-2003, 06:30 PM   #1255
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

When you're watching a baseball game, while looking at LotR sites on net, and they talk about Fenway Park, and since you aren't really paying much attention to what they're saying, you hear it as Finwe.
Old 10-13-2003, 07:22 PM   #1256
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
Maybe they should be called PJ's PJs??? Ok, I can't stop laughing now!!! But hang on, that's what PJ's PJs are actually called (does this make any sense whatsoever? Probably not...)
Now you have made me laugh all over again, and my mom is giving me weird looks. PJ's PJs! I love it! But, what do they look like? (My friend has pajama pants that have the eye of Sauron on them, and she got them before the movie came out! Is that weird or what?)

~When you wonder if elves ever sneeze

~When you know who Figwit is and how he got his name

I started making my elven dress! It will be dark blue. I am planning to wear it to school. Getting weird looks at my school is hard, I only got one for wearing a Starfleet uniform! Maybe they're all getting used to my oddness, and I will have to do something drastic! Like, after I learn Irish dancing, I can bring my friend's CD player (which plays very loudly) and a celtic CD, and start dancing in the middle of the gym during a pep rally. That would be fun! Then I would steal the microphone, and yell "Wave squid at Boromir the disco king!" Oh, fun thoughts!
Old 10-13-2003, 09:03 PM   #1257
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
You have firmly decided that you will never be caught without your sword(my Telpelin, my preciousss...) for reasons stated above...it also doubles as a kitchen knife, great for chopping coneys...

Wala lang!
->The True Son of Finrod, and of Amariė the Vanyar
Old 10-14-2003, 11:33 AM   #1258
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Quote:
~When you wonder if elves ever sneeze
Whoa, do they sneeze? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] Da's weird...

Abedithon le,

~*~Aranel~*~
Old 10-14-2003, 02:39 PM   #1259
Failivrin
Wight

Sting

having been alerted to the elves sneezing question you start wondering if they did, how they would sneeze. would they put their hand to their nose and make a gentle 'atchoo'? would they turn away from you? would the take out a tissue from a beautifully embroidered drawstring purse? i think the last one.

hey finwe, one person DID do irish dancing in an assembly once! since we live in england i don't think it was that weird and people always used to show things in assembly. funny all the same though....

i envisage PJ's PJs (haha) as being blue and white striped. i am seeing him at the moment coming downstairs in hte middle of the night to get a glass of milk in them [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 06:30 PM   #1260
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Sting

You use a sword to kill a spider. This is the whole story. I was practicing that move that Eowyn does with her sword in my room, when suddenly, in the next room, my younger brother (who is 8) started screaming, "SPIDER!!!! SPIDER!!!!" Naturally, I rushed over to check, and sure enough, this HUGE spider was crawling down the wall. Compared to most house spiders, this one was like Shelob! It was a tarantula as big as my hand! So utterly scary! Anyway, I took one look at my sword (in my hand) and another at the spider, decided to take my chances, and swung at the dratted thing with my sword. Sure enough, I caught it right across the middle, squashed it, and put a nice gash in the wall. Now, there's a big smear of very questionable substances on the wall, with a big cut in the middle. I'm hoping that my parents don't notice it for a while, but if they do, I can use the excuse that, "Just because Frodo and Sam were inept at killing spiders doesn't mean I have to be! I just saved him (my little brother) from Shelob!"
Old 10-14-2003, 07:56 PM   #1261
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Dia dhuit! (That's hello in Irish!)

PJ's PJs got me in trouble at school today! I was reading this,(They won't let me post at school, isn't that annoying?) and got to that bit, and started laughing, quite loudly, until my teacher told me to be quiet.

Quote:
i envisage PJ's PJs (haha) as being blue and white striped. i am seeing him at the moment coming downstairs in hte middle of the night to get a glass of milk in them
Ha! That is so funny! *starts singing*

Bananas-in pajamas-are coming down the stairs.
Bananas-in pajamas-are coming down in pairs.

Has anyone else seen Bananas in Pajamas? That's what I thought of, because the banana's pajamas are blue and white striped.

Abot elves sneezing, I have no idea if they ever sneeze. They don't get sick, but that doesn't mean that they never get dust up their noses! I have a funny mental picture of an elf sneezing violently, like I do. I mean like: ACHOO!!! and getting thrown forward by the force of the sneeze. I almost always hurt myself when I sneeze. My sneezes were once described as 'explosive'.

Ok, I will stop talking about sneezing now. The word 'sneeze' is starting to look weird to me.
Old 10-14-2003, 08:16 PM   #1262
legolas luver*1
Animated Skeleton

Location: Underneath Legolas's bed, poking the mattress, while he's on it.
legolas luver*1 has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

You have tons of action figures,hava a wraith sword, 2 bookmarks, a magazine picture of Gandalf, the one, & are on the downs every day!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
O show me the way to go home! I'm tired & I wanna go to bed. I had a little drink about an hour ago & it's gotten right to my head. Wherever I may roam: by land, or sea, or foam, you can find me hear just singin' this song! Show me the way to go home!
legolas luver*1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 10:51 PM   #1263
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Quote:
Has anyone else seen Bananas in Pajamas? That's what I thought of, because the banana's pajamas are blue and white striped.
Ha! COFLGOHAHA! I just see it now...

Pete Jackson, in pajamas, just walking down the stairs...

Quote:
Ok, I will stop talking about sneezing now. The word 'sneeze' is starting to look weird to me.
Try looking at the word "choir" for a long time. That, too, will get really weird. In fact, every single word I look at for so long gets weird(except Elvish! Go Quenya! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )

By the way...I saw this vacant giant ad, and I am severely tempted to buy the space(I have not, and will not have, any cash, so that defeated the temptation) and put a giant Barrow-downs ad or something...but then...do I really want another being to skip reviewing his upcoming Calc test and go to the Downs instead?(Hey, that's what I'm doing now... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] )

Yours, if you want to [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 11:44 PM   #1264
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
In fact, every single word I look at for so long gets weird
Same with me. Also, if I say a word too many times, it looks and sounds weird.

When trying to sneak through the house at night when everyone else is asleep, you tell yourself, 'I'm an Elf... I'm an Elf... therefore I can walk through the house soundlessly.' I tell myself that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and I really like the bit about PJ's pjs!!
Old 10-15-2003, 01:27 AM   #1265
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Sting

Quote:
Same with me. Also, if I say a word too many times, it looks and sounds weird.
Yeah, same.

Also, when I'm walking around, like in school or something, I try walking like Aragorn, then Legolas...and I work through the Fellowship... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 11:12 AM   #1266
elf-girl-63
Haunting Spirit

elf-girl-63 has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

When you are sooooo bored waiting for a bus cos you had to go to Homework Club to d oIT coursework, you suddenly see a car with part of a registration plate which is ENT and driving very very slowly. The bus arrived v soon by the way.

All that is gold does not glitter...
elf-girl-63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 12:46 PM   #1267
Failivrin
Wight

Sting

ahhhh, bananas in pajamas. that was great. but PJ would be almost breaking the buttons off his PJ's, he is not so slimline as the bananas [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 04:27 PM   #1268
Naz
Shade of Carn Dūm

Naz has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I put the RotK wallpaper of Ary with Anduril on my computer in art & this one boy was all mocking: "Ooh, Lord of the Rings!" Makes you wanna say: "You know, shut up! *points to Ary* Cause this guy could kick your butt any day!"

[img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] bwahahaha...

[ October 15, 2003: Message edited by: Naz ]
Naz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 05:34 PM   #1269
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

When someone says the word 'diminish' and you start going, 'I passed the test. I will diminish, and go into the West, and remain... Galadriel.' I did that to my sister a few minutes ago.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:22 PM   #1270
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

~When you are forced to do a standardized writing assessment in school, you write about why you think Tom Bombadil is a Maia.
Quote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There can be no triumph
without loss
No victory
without suffering
No freedom
without sacrifice

--------------------
I know! They're just so beautiful.
Quote:
And all I have to do is draw a leaf with a green pen on my german homework and my teacher knows who's it is. So I don't actually need to write my name and form.
You're so lucky!!! I draw leaves on all my papers and am strangely compelled to label them lassė, but my teachers seem to have taken no notice [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . What makes it worse is that I have to write my whole name, which is quite long, despite the fact that there is no one else in my school with my first name, in fact I've never even met anyone with my first name! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 07:49 PM   #1271
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

Hee hee! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] PJ's PJs! *sings the Bananas in Pajamas song*

....*Do* Elves sneeze? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Failivrin, I agree. I can just imagine an elf taking out this little tissue from a little hand-sewn pouch...

Quote:
The word 'sneeze' is starting to look weird to me.
Heh heh....I love it when that happpens. Confusing, but fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] If you look at your thumb for a really long time, it starts looking wierd, too... *stares at thumb*

-When you start seeing things from LotR in random places (Although I think we all do this already [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But today I thought I saw a girl wearing the Evenstar necklace...)

-When you switch between Sindarin (or Quenya [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) and English randomly.

-When you start comparing places here with places in ME.

This morning my front yard looked so much like Bree! It was raining and it was really windy, and it just....loked like Bree. Then my sister did this weird screech that sounds *just* like a Nazgul! It was freaky...
Old 10-15-2003, 08:29 PM   #1272
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Hey! I've finished the thing. Hope you like it...

P. Jackson, in pajamas, just coming down the stairs.
P. Jackson, in pajamas, sporting the blue striped pair.
P. Jackson, in pajamas, we'll chase him here and there.
Come, we'll make you king, because your movie's quite a fare...

Quote:
When trying to sneak through the house at night when everyone else is asleep, you tell yourself, 'I'm an Elf... I'm an Elf... therefore I can walk through the house soundlessly.' I tell myself that
Me, too. I think so Elvish that I walk around quietly everywhere...some people think I'm trying to be a burglar...Oh, well, non-educated fools... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Haven't done anything new yet, so Namariė!

[ October 15, 2003: Message edited by: Nilpaurion Felagund ]
Old 10-15-2003, 09:33 PM   #1273
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

There! I've done one!

You know you're obsessed with LotR when your cellphones filled, not with heart-warming messages from loved ones, but with post materials, quote ideas, and just funny things said on the 'Downs.

By the way, do you have any plans for Random Band-Aid week?

Old 10-16-2003, 11:58 AM   #1274
Annalaliath
Shade of Carn Dūm

Annalaliath has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Annalaliath Send a message via Yahoo to Annalaliath
Sting

When you are thnking about your freind's demon possessed sword and suddenly you wonder how the sword narsil would feel.

You are constantly tring to defend Tolkien around the mindless idiots around you.

Yesterday I met a person in my animation lab and I think I started to talk about LOTR after the SCA was braght up and so on and so forth.

I made my freind Jon go and look for my elvish to elglish dictionary out of my car. I was going to put elvish runes all over my ea pot that we are making in class but it took too long for him to comeback. I will have to live without the beutiful letters.

I watched the Hobbit the other day, and I liked it.

Needless to say I want a working well balanced sword to learn how to use. So I can be a Ranger!!!! Either that or a realy ugly elf.
Old 10-16-2003, 11:59 AM   #1275
Salix
Shade of Carn Dūm

Salix has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

-When you're supposed to be writing a timeline about the Unification of Italy and you notice that the capital of Sardina is a place named Turin...
-Wehn you have a substitute watching you so when you pick up your copy of TTT and open it, then the substitute asks what you're doing with your book open. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Ah well.
Quote:

You're so lucky!!! I draw leaves on all my papers and am strangely compelled to label them lassė, but my teachers seem to have taken no notice . What makes it worse is that I have to write my whole name, which is quite long, despite the fact that there is no one else in my school with my first name, in fact I've never even met anyone with my first name!
I just write my first name with the first inital of my last name because I am the only person in the school with my first name. However, I have met 3 others with my first name. For a while, I was writing the date according to the Shire calendar, but I was having problems putting the date on every assignment.
Old 10-16-2003, 12:48 PM   #1276
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
Me, too. I think so Elvish that I walk around quietly everywhere...some people think I'm trying to be a burglar...Oh, well, non-educated fools...
Sometimes, when I'm jumping down off of something, or just when I walk too loudly, I think, 'Why did I do that?! An elf wouldn't do that!!' I think that's another sure sign of obsession [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Arwen
Old 10-16-2003, 01:56 PM   #1277
Failivrin
Wight

Sting

you spend literally hours explaining to morons exactly WHY it is essential to learn Elvish and that IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT IT MAY NOT BE USEFUL (a point which, actually, i disagree with); it is the music and joy of learning another language that you live for.

i also like to walk around really quietly. i give myself marks out of 10 eg if the person hears me 0 if they don't notice until i speak 10, if they notice when i am a metre behind them 4...
Old 10-16-2003, 03:14 PM   #1278
Duncariel
Wight

Duncariel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

You really know you're obsessed when you keep coming back to little sites like this one, even when you've been gone for ages....
Old 10-16-2003, 04:53 PM   #1279
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

When most of this stuff sounds normal to you
When your third thread on the subjuct reaches page 14

We'll probably have to start part 4 soon!!
Arwen
Old 10-16-2003, 04:58 PM   #1280
Naz
Shade of Carn Dūm

Naz has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
This morning my front yard looked so much like Bree! It was raining and it was really windy, and it just....loked like Bree. Then my sister did this weird screech that sounds *just* like a Nazgul! It was freaky...
Some mornings outside it'll have an Elvish-y glow... blue-purple.

This morning the Moon was still in the sky, so I yelled skywards, "Tiiiiliiiiooon!!!" Wonder if he heard me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Naz is offline   Reply With Quote