The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2010, 11:13 PM   #4481
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Sorry for not voting. Rehearsal ran long and there was an unannounced meeting afterward.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:47 AM   #4482
alonariel
Wight

alonariel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Though Sally offered to let Lari and I go in front of her in the game threads, I'm unfortunately not able to mod a game right now 'cause of the sudden influx of school and work. Maybe some time in the future. Sorry for the last minute-ness of this.

Sally, you can post your admin thread next. Thanks again for the offer, it was greatly appreciated.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #4483
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonariel View Post
Though Sally offered to let Lari and I go in front of her in the game threads, I'm unfortunately not able to mod a game right now 'cause of the sudden influx of school and work. Maybe some time in the future. Sorry for the last minute-ness of this.

Sally, you can post your admin thread next. Thanks again for the offer, it was greatly appreciated.
Erm, I'll need a day or two just to sort out a few last minute things but it'll be up by the end of the weekend or so.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:45 PM   #4484
alonariel
Wight

alonariel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Erm, I'll need a day or two just to sort out a few last minute things but it'll be up by the end of the weekend or so.
Again, sorry for springing it on you like this. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:43 PM   #4485
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonariel View Post
Again, sorry for springing it on you like this. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.
Meh, no worries. I'd just stopped planning when I realized we were gonna swap so I need to finish. That's all.

I'll likely put up my admin thread for perusal on Saturday or so, maybe earlier. There'll likely be lots to discuss so it's best to get on with it so we can start.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:48 PM   #4486
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Gah, sorry, I fail. I'm working on my admin thread now and will have it up as soon as I get the chance to finish and check it over. Thanks for your patience!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #4487
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Gah, sorry, I fail. I'm working on my admin thread now and will have it up as soon as I get the chance to finish and check it over. Thanks for your patience!
No, you don't fail...unless the thread is not up by the end of the week. Sorry, slightly itching to play again...and can we NOT kill me on Day 1 this time?? Really??
Old 01-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #4488
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
and can we NOT kill me on Day 1 this time?? Really??
No talking about the game outside of the game thread!

Consider me signed up Sally, if you hadn't already!
Old 02-19-2010, 02:48 PM   #4489
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Just wanna put it out there before I forget that I can mod in March (like between the 3rdish to the 20th would be the perfect stretch of time), but I don't know what the standing is for the list, so if I'm not til later then I'll wait til April, which is perfectly fine aswell.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #4490
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
shaking the dust off

ach, aaaacchhh (cough, cough)...well, it's been awhile and it's good to see some old faces and lovely to get to know some new faces here

I would love to play the next werewolf game (73!?! amazing)
I'm thumbing through to get reacquainted and apologize if I'm doing it wrong.

I just can't wait to get my feet (or paws) wet again!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #4491
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holbytlass View Post
shaking the dust off

ach, aaaacchhh (cough, cough)...well, it's been awhile and it's good to see some old faces and lovely to get to know some new faces here

Holby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is excited*

Old 02-19-2010, 04:10 PM   #4492
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
HOLBY!!!!!

*remembers to wish Holby a happy unbirthday*
Old 02-19-2010, 04:10 PM   #4493
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holbytlass View Post
shaking the dust off

*shall return later*

*jaw is stuck to floor*

I believe....is it Lottie who's next? Whoever it is, sign me up with the provision that I'm not sure what I'll be doing the next couple weeks. I'll certainly try to play though!
Old 02-19-2010, 04:59 PM   #4494
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

This was the last list posted:

Quote:
Legate
Gwath
Sally
Morsul the Dark

alonariel since you wish your game to be not until around the New Year I am putting you on the tentative list. So your interest doesn't get lost between now and then.

Tentative:
alonariel (New Year)
Legate, Gwath and Sally all went. I don't believe Morsul went, and he's never modded. Alona hasn't gone yet, and Lottie and Hakon wanted to co-mod. So the list is below, with the never-Mods first in order that they asked, and then Glirdy and I in order of when we can mod (though if the first 3 go and Glirdy is available he can go before me since he asked first and it's been forever since he modded ). I don't believe I missed anyone, but please let me know if this is wrong:

Morsul
Alona
Lottie/Hakon
Wilwa
Glirdan
Old 02-19-2010, 06:21 PM   #4495
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
This was the last list posted:

Legate, Gwath and Sally all went. I don't believe Morsul went, and he's never modded. Alona hasn't gone yet, and Lottie and Hakon wanted to co-mod. So the list is below, with the never-Mods first in order that they asked, and then Glirdy and I in order of when we can mod (though if the first 3 go and Glirdy is available he can go before me since he asked first and it's been forever since he modded ). I don't believe I missed anyone, but please let me know if this is wrong:

Morsul
Alona
Lottie/Hakon
Wilwa
Glirdan

For some reason I keep thinking Lottie was supposed to go next. Don't ask me why I think that, but I remember offering to let her go before me, so I think she may be next on the roster. No idea. *shrugs*
Old 02-19-2010, 06:23 PM   #4496
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
For some reason I keep thinking Lottie was supposed to go next. Don't ask me why I think that, but I remember offering to let her go before me, so I think she may be next on the roster. No idea. *shrugs*
Actually you told Alona she could go first, but then she got too busy and so you went instead.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:28 PM   #4497
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Actually you told Alona she could go first, but then she got too busy and so you went instead.
Trufax, but I offered the same to Lottie. So nyah.

Lol heck if I know. I just think it's time for another game! *bounces*
Old 02-19-2010, 06:55 PM   #4498
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:

Lol heck if I know. I just think it's time for another game! *bounces*
Yes, I agree! Cause the last one was pretty aweful, such a disappointment
Old 02-19-2010, 06:57 PM   #4499
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Yes, I agree! Cause the last one was pretty aweful, such a disappointment
With that spelling, completely true! *cackles* ^_^

*snuggles her a Wilwa*
Old 02-19-2010, 07:12 PM   #4500
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Hey, add me to the mod-list. I'm in no hurry, but it's getting ridiculous that I still haven't modded a game. I'm starting to get ashamed of my laziness...
Old 02-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #4501
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Hey, add me to the mod-list. I'm in no hurry, but it's getting ridiculous that I still haven't modded a game. I'm starting to get ashamed of my laziness...
This travesty must be rectified! *demands!*
Old 02-20-2010, 08:12 AM   #4502
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
With that spelling, completely true! *cackles* ^_^

*snuggles her a Wilwa*
gah, I hate that word, I can never spell it right! :P

Ok, so neverMods first in order of asking, then Glirdy and I last, I'll put him first now since it's been longer for him and he did ask first:

Morsul
Alona
Lottie/Hakon
Nerwen
Glirdan
Wilwa

I don't know about the order anymore, haha. I think Morsul has wanted to go for a while (he has something about his game in his sig), so I think it's his turn. If he doesn't turn up for a while then Alona should be next (cause she was about to go before Sally, but got busy), if she's still too busy then Lottie/Hakon can go. And so on, until eventually a game happens, haha...
Old 02-20-2010, 03:14 PM   #4503
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I thought I asked a while, didn't I? Not that it matters insanely much given how busy I am, but I thought I'd be on there somewhere.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:09 PM   #4504
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
Morsul
Alona
Lottie/Hakon
Nerwen
Glirdan
Wilwa
Feel free to put yourself ahead of me as I doubt I'll be able to mod the one I have in mind until June or July when my schedule has finally calmed down.

And I just noticed this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holby
shaking the dust off

You're back!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!
Old 02-20-2010, 09:57 PM   #4505
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I thought I asked a while, didn't I? Not that it matters insanely much given how busy I am, but I thought I'd be on there somewhere.
Oh, must have missed you! I just went back to the last time there was a list and then kinda skimmed through. I'll add you in!

Morsul
Alona
Lottie/Hakon
Shasta
Nerwen
Glirdan
Wilwa

Really now there isn't much order to this anymore. So I don't know anymore....probably shouldn't take anymore onto the list though, cause I seem to remember there being a "5 at a time" only rule or something, haha...

Is Morsul around at all? If he isn't I do think it would be Alona next if she's able, since she was supposed to go before Sally...
Old 02-21-2010, 12:54 AM   #4506
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
1. Alona's too busy and says for me to go before her.

2. It's mostly a "Lottie-modded game" with "Hakon telling Lottie when she's being silly (always)".

3. I don't know if Morsul is around or not. If he isn't, I can get my game started.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:25 AM   #4507
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
If you desire to go be my guest I do however have my game more or less set up
Old 02-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #4508
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
If you desire to go be my guest I do however have my game more or less set up
Excellent. That works almost better for me, anyway.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:59 AM   #4509
aldredheron
Newly Deceased

aldredheron has just left Hobbiton.
I am a merchant. I often leave for days at a time and return from some strange foreign land with goods the likes of which ye have ne'er seen before. My very presence in the village sometimes encourages feelings of xenophobia.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #4510
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Welcome to one of the crazier sides of the Downs, aldredheron! If you'd like to sign up for the next Werewolf game, you can do so on the Admin thread. Unfortunately, it's set in a lunatic asylum, so your merchant character won't get to travel that much, except in the mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldredheron View Post
My very presence in the village sometimes encourages feelings of xenophobia.
If you'll forgive me for saying so, some closer study of what's going on in a thread before posting might help to reduce those feelings...
Old 03-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #4511
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

So, just to inform everyone so I don't get any PM's begging me to play and all , from this point until about the end of April, I will have to take a break from the WW playing due to some RL commitments (aka. Theatre performances) that will be taking over my life starting this coming weekend. So, have fun all of you and, in the words of The Terminator, I'll Be Back!

*Snuggles everyone*
Old 03-10-2010, 05:24 AM   #4512
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Palantir-Green

I understand the last ww game just finished...

...where can I sign up for the next one?
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:46 AM   #4513
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I understand the last ww game just finished...

...where can I sign up for the next one?
Not wasting any time are you now? haha

It's either Alona or Lottie's turn next I think....
Old 03-10-2010, 08:13 AM   #4514
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

Quote:
Not wasting any time are you now? haha
Neither I am, haha. I'm gonna have to stalk the area until the next mod has a sign-up ready.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #4515
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

*stalks around with Kit and Lommie*
Old 03-10-2010, 11:36 AM   #4516
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

*Brooding and sulking in a corner whilst wishing that he could stalk with the other three*
Old 03-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #4517
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
*Brooding and sulking in a corner whilst wishing that he could stalk with the other three*
*snuggles you*
Old 03-10-2010, 12:00 PM   #4518
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

Quote:
*pat, pat* *hands you a cookie*

Soon enough you'll be able to rejoin us, because no one can stay away.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:34 PM   #4519
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
*pat, pat* *hands you a cookie*

Soon enough you'll be able to rejoin us, because no one can stay away.
Heh. Kit would know.

And yes, you can't stay away. No one ever leaves here....*shifty eyes*
Old 03-10-2010, 02:13 PM   #4520
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Well at least now I'm kind of psyched for the ending of this play....No, actually, I'm more excited for it to start! Anyways, have fun everyone. Will hopefully be able to check in once in awhile over the next couple of weeks, but I can't make any promises. *Snuggles everyone and hands them all cookies*