The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-06-2010, 09:46 AM   #1
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril WW LXXV: It's Always Tea Time Here

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alirin was sitting on the bank of a small brook, on a very hot summer day, feeling as bored as a piece of wood. She had peaked over at the book that her sister was reading but the lack of pictures made her quickly uninterested, since a book is rather useless without illustrations. She was trying to decide whether the fun of making a daisy chain would be worth the effort to move, when the most curious creature hopped by.

Now a white rabbit is surely not an unusual sight to behold, and the girl did not even find it odd that he was dressed rather gentlemanly and was complaining about being late; it was the fact that he pulled out a pocket watch that she found most curious. She quickly decided that she just must follow him, for a talking white rabbit in a waistcoat is not a shocking sight at all, but the presence of the pocket watch was just so highly unusual as to not be ignored.

Alirin got up quickly and ran after the rabbit. She arrived on the other side of the field just fast enough to spot him as he scurried down an abnormally large rabbit hole hidden under a hedge. Her first instinct was, of course, to jump in after it without any regard for her own safety or well being. After crawling through the hole for a time there came a sudden drop and Alirin had no time to turn back for she was suddenly falling down a well.

Now whether it was the fact that the well was very deep or she was falling very slowly is difficult to discern, but either way she had sufficient time to look about at her surroundings as she fell. The walls seemed to be covered with shelves and cupboards and mirrors and pictures. She was able to grab a jar of marmalade on her way past, that sadly turned out empty (though she was concerned that dropping the jar could harm someone below and placed it back on a shelf).

'Well' said Alirin to herself, 'after a fall like this I won't be scared of anything, not even falling down stairs or off the roof! Everyone at home will think me to be so brave!'

She was falling for so long that she grew bored, so she began to contemplate various things, completely unrelated to her seemingly imminent demise, such as how many miles she had fallen (4 thousand miles seemed accurate), whether or not she’d end up in Australia or New Zealand, and if cats ate bats (or bats ate cats).

Finally, just as she was starting to get rather sleepy and bored of talking to herself, she landed on a heap of sticks and dry leaves. Looking around she saw a long passage, and luckily the white rabbit was still in sight. She could hear him saying “oh my ears and whiskers, how late it is getting!”, and quickly chased after it, not having the slightest idea of what she was getting herself into.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(kudos to Sally for the cool character name)

PLEASE NO POSTING ON THIS THREAD.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:59 AM   #2
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Rullz

•No double lynchings, in the case of a tie the person who last received that # of votes will be lynched.

• votes should be highlighted please, so like: [ highlight ] ++Wilwa [/ highlight ], just without the spaces. Makes it easier for me to spot them.

•Every player gets 1 retractable vote for the entire game.

•Under no circumstances can you show any proof of your role or any PMs you’ve shared with me or players you’re permitted to talk to. As well, try to avoid speaking to other players outside of the game thread (so PM, IM, MSN, Facebook, ect…), it’s very easy to slip up and reveal info that you shouldn’t reveal, and it also gives you an unfair advantage over other players.

•To dead people: you are dead, no talking on the game thread. As well, do not reveal any information you may know to living players. Dead players should also not speak of the game to each other, since one of you could come back to life (ie. Unicorn).

•Everyone be invisible please. (go to User CP -> Edit Options -> Use Invisible Mode -> Scroll to the bottom and select Save Changes)

•Mod-fire most definitely exists; if you don’t participate/vote for 2 Days straight, you die...you can explain any absences in the admin thread.

•All votes should be on time, either before or on the minute (9:30 pm EST). One minute late is still late, so it doesn’t count.

Rollz

4 Wolves: PM at Night and choose someone to kill, win when their number matches or is greater than the number of innocents.

1 Cursed: if chosen as the Night kill, will become a Wolf. Does not know their role, but the role will be revealed when they die. Seer sees them as an Ord.

1 Seer: chooses 1 person a Night and finds out their role.

1 Hunter: chooses one person to hunt, when they die their choice will die too no matter their role. They can change their pick once every Night and Day.

1 Ranger: can’t protect the same person 2 Nights in a row, and cannot protect themselves.

1 Cobbler: wants the Wolves to win, but is counted as an innocent and seen as innocent by the Seer. Role revealed when they die.

2 Shirriffs: Basically just PM pals (Night and Day), don’t die together or anything, and can’t reveal their roles while both are still alive.

1 Unicorn: when they die I will put the names of all of the dead in a hat, including the Unicorn’s name. If the name I pick out is of an innocent (or Cobbler) they will come back to life, if it’s a Wolf than no one comes back. Everyone comes back as an Ordo (except Cobbler still Cobbler, and Shirriff still Shirriff if their partner is still alive).

+ 7 Ordos: vote to kill Wolves, win when all Wolves are dead.

PLEASE NO POSTING ON THIS THREAD. Roles will be sent out soon.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 04-06-2010 at 11:43 AM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril Night 1

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As Alirin followed the rabbit around a corner she found herself in a long narrow hall, completely alone. All along the hall she saw many doors of different sizes and all painted different colours. One by one she tried each one but it was soon clear that they were all locked.

Feeling quite discouraged she wandered up and down the hall wondering what she could possibly do now, when she spotted something that she had not noticed before. In the middle of the hall was a little glass table that had a small golden key sitting on top of it. She picked it up and began to try it in every door, but it was always too big or too small. Alirin walked back up to try them all again when she noticed a curtain she hadn’t seen before. Pulling it aside it revealed a little, blue door, about 15 inches high. She tried the key and was quite excited to see that it fit, and bending down to look through she could see a beautiful garden on the other side.

Now Alirin was quite happy that she had found a way out of the hall, but was discouraged as well since she could not fit through. Returning to the table she spotted something she had not seen previously (she is not a very observant girl); it was a little bottle with the eloquent label “DRINK ME”. Seeing as how anyone who would have a desire to poison her would clearly have the courtesy to label the bottle with a warning, she decided to take a sip. The liquid was rather pleasing to the taste (a mix of pie, fruit, turkey and toast), so she quickly drank about half.

Within moments Alirin found herself to be 10 inches high and was quite excited that she would now be able to fit through the door. She quickly ran over and tried the handle and was dismayed to realise that she had forgotten the little golden key back on top of the glass table. She tried for a time to climb up the legs but they were too slippery and she was far too small.

After all the effort she sat down and decided to rest for a time, perhaps the door would be open when she awoke, or the rabbit would show up to allow her in. She quickly fell soundly asleep as mischievous things were occurring on the other side of the little blue door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It is now Night 1, Wolves and Shirriffs may start PMing, and the Seer can send me a pick. Please no posting on this thread. Day 1 starts in 24 hours. Everyone should be invisible now.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril Day 1

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alirin woke up and took a look around. She was still in the long hall and she was still 10 inches tall. She walked over to the door and tried the handle again, but it was still locked, so she pressed her ear to it to try and hear if anyone was there. No one was.

Walking back to the table, with the plan of trying to climb up the legs, she noticed a little glass box sitting on a purple plush pillow. ‘Someone must have left it there while I slept’ she supposed as she looked inside. She found a small little cake with the words ‘EAT ME’ written on it with raisins. She took a nibble and waited to see what would happen, figuring that if it made her taller she could reach the key, if it made her smaller she could crawl under the door, either way it would help her achieve her goal.

She sat there with her hand above her head to see which way she would grow, but nothing was happening. Nothing usually happens when you eat cake, but in this case it was a surprise since nothing but unusual things had been happening recently. Alirin decided to eat the rest of the cake. Soon she began to grow so tall that she could barely see her feet. ‘Oh my poor feet’ she said ‘who will put on your shoes now? I shall be a great deal too far off to trouble myself with you. Oh, but I must be kind to them or they may not walk the way I would like. Hmm, perhaps if I send them a new pair of boots every Christmas. Oh, but then I would have to send them by carrier, and how odd the directions would look.’

Alirin’s Right Foot, Esq.
Hearthrug,
Near the Fender,
(With Alirin’s Love).

As she continued to think of such silly things her head suddenly hit the roof, and she realised that she was now over 9 feet tall! She reached down to the table and picked up the key and rushed over to the little blue door. Unfortunately she was now far too large. She sat down, feeling very discouraged and so close to tears. That’s when she noticed the little bottle still sitting on the table, with half of the strange liquid left over!

She quickly drank down the rest, being sure to still have the little key in her hand. When she finally stopped shrinking (at about 12 inches high) she ran over to the little door and finally made it through.

‘Curiouser and curiouser’ was the only thing that could properly describe what she saw.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dead
No one......yet.

Alive
Glirdan – Mad Hatter
Nogrod – Cheshire Cat
Wintywinty – Tweedledum
Boro88 – the Caterpillar
Isabellkya – White Rabbit
Mira – March Hare
Sally – the Dormouse
Agan – Queen of Hearts
Inzil – King of Hearts
Shasta – Knave of Hearts
Lottie – Duchess
Nerwen – the Dodo
Legate – Jabberwocky
Morsul – the Mock Turtle
Nienna – White Queen
Fea – Red Queen
Skip – Humpty Dumpty
Lommy – the Gryphon
Greenie – White Knight
Brinniel – Tweedledee

It is now Day 1. Posting may start, keeping in mind that this is up about 21 minutes early, so DL is in 24 hours and 21 minutes. Wolves can keep PMing for the next 21 minutes if they really want to. Please remember to highlight your votes. I'll need a name from the Hunter sometime toDay.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ooh. We can start? This makes Duchess!Lottie happy, and she will generously give you sillies words of advice:

Analyze thoroughly the evil wolves and lynch them when they parody,
They only do it to annoy because they know it confuses.
Wow! Wow! Wow!
Wow! Wow! Wow!
They only do it to annoy because they know it confuses.

I analyze the evil wolves, I lynch them when they parody
For song parodies always indicate wolvishness.
Wow! Wow! Wow!
Wow! Wow! Wow!
For song parodies always indicate wolvishness.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Tea Time!!

Yay!! It's time to hunt for the Wolvsies and have some tea!! Speaking of tea...Sally would you be so kind as to move your furry little behind into a different pot? That's my homemade blueberry pie with raisins tea you're sleeping in....
Old 04-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #7
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
What Trouble Are Werewolves?

"I'm gonna tell you a story
That you've probably heard
And at the risk of being redundant
I'm gonna tell you something
That may not thrill you
But it sure could hurt
Well it comes out of the sacred
Writing of Lewis Carroll
It's the story of Werewolves
And how they slew Vanilwa

Well now the wolves of this country
They didn't leave her alone
And so to Wilwa's alarm
They tried to kill her overNight
But Wilwa took off running
The wolves couldn't keep up
So they waited by the river
Where they dug a big old pit
I guess it's safe to say she never
Made it home that Night
Made it home that Night

What trouble are werewolves?
What's wrong with being good?
The bolder they come
You know the harder they fall
When you're fighting with Lottie
And you're on the right side
Well I think you're gonna find
They ain't no trouble at all (Trouble at all)
No trouble at all
No trouble at all
No trouble

Now there must have been some laughter
Among the Werewolves
At the sight of this ragamuffin band
Coming out to lynch the scary-making mutation of a man
Who was a killing machine
But it didn't shake Lottie
'Cause she was silly enough to think
It's more the size of the font you vote in
Than the size of your foe

The bolder they come
They ain't no trouble at all

What's wrong with being silly?
The subtler they come
You know the harder they lynch
When you're fighting for the good guys
And you're on Wilwa's side

The bolder they come

What's wrong with being silly?
The subtler they come
You know the harder they lynch
When you're fighting for the good guys
And you're on Wilwa's side

Trouble at all
No trouble at all
No trouble
(Hey) No trouble
No, No trouble
(Hey)
(Hey)"
Old 04-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #8
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Oh dear, oh dear. I shall be late........

Two votes within the first six hours? o.O
Would be nice if people voted for the actual names, as opposed to character names. As well as when talking about person. Seeing the character names in bold.. I reckon will and is just a biiit confusing.

Why is Winty's vote getting more attention to some, than Fea's? They were both early votes, with no reason attached.
I don't think that veteran players should be favored in terms of their actions, when new players are not.

I can easily see Loslote being an easy lynch. I think she tends to be, regardless of her role.
Her comment about 'I made these poems before I got my role'. Seems odd to me, as it came off 'I'm evil yes, but don't use my poems against me, as I got them before I was evil." Even though she perhaps meant it simply as, my poems have no indication on my alignment.

Discrediting the Seer before they even come into play...o.O
This only is relative to the Cursed and Cobbler. The Cursed is seen as an ordo, and the Cobbler is seen as an innocent. So there is some deciphering that could be done. So if the seer dreams of a player and gets the result 'innocent' then do they not know whom the Cobbler is? Or is it meant to say ordo?

You can't blame the seer entirely if the rest of the village decides to take them at their word. If they reveal anyone as ordinary - then just keep the Cursed possibility in mind. (Cobbler as well if innocent was a typo.)

X'd with Lommy, Sally. and Legate.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:56 AM   #9
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
1 Seer: chooses 1 person a Night and finds out their role.
It doesn't say sees "Innocent or Wolf" it says "Their ROLE" Why wouldn't we trust a seers dream Agan... Sorry I'm back on that because I just went through the rules it was bugging me.

and Lottie I feel a challenge there... a wolf saying "I'm beyond suspicion come get me. Of course with no counter reveal I suppose I'll have to trust you.

Lastly I voted first for both wolves... If I knew they would get the most votes for the day I'd be A) psychic and B) insane for offering them up for slaughter.

Still looking at Nerwen.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:03 AM   #10
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Just checking in briefly without having read anything in detail but Morsul, this is a very incriminating statement. A slip of the tongue perhaps, but one that could cost you your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Lastly I voted first for both wolves... If I knew they would get the most votes for the day I'd be A) psychic and B) insane for offering them up for slaughter.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:06 AM   #11
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
and if it does all I can say is we as a village had a good run figures We'd lynch an innocent eventually...
Old 04-14-2010, 07:20 AM   #12
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Gotta run now, megalysis still in process (I'm on page 7)... I'll be back in about 4½ hours and will be completing my analysis then.

Morsul is confusing...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:21 AM   #13
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Painting my kitchen today so no time.

++Shasta

Quote:
Quote:
ME: So Feas was a cobbler yay us.
Shasta: Something that bothers me is that Lottie has been pouncing on her four suspects for "acting too innocent", but misses this completely. Lottie, I realize you're a known innocent, but really? Just because you think you've spotted all four wolves in the first day doesn't mean you stop looking at anyone else and focus solely on those four. For example, several of the points in your "Sal-alysis" are pretty clearly grasping at straws.
grasping at straws this isn't?

Quote:
Like I said... day 2 easy lynch. With Morsul being opportunistic and Winty being bandwaggonish (going to get reasons for your votes from your packmates tonight, winty?), it's kind of hard to choose, but...
++Morsul
Gave my reasons.

473 and 474 backpeddles pretty quick

534 votes greenie...

Have fun! I need a WW break so I probably won't be back before DL(Sometimes you have to put the computer down.)
Old 04-14-2010, 08:43 AM   #14
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Painting my kitchen today so no time.

++Shasta

grasping at straws this isn't?

Gave my reasons.

473 and 474 backpeddles pretty quick

534 votes greenie...

Have fun! I need a WW break so I probably won't be back before DL(Sometimes you have to put the computer down.)

1. No, it wasn't. You pretty clearly did the same thing Lottie was criticizing others for.

2. It doesn't follow that I'm a wolf just because I voted for the seer - I honestly suspected Greenie for several, easily-documented reasons.

And what's this about backpedaling?

I'm between classes right now, but I should have that Nog-alysis up in a few hours.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:46 AM   #15
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I did have time to look up #473 and #474, though (the posts that Morsul mentions), and all I have to say about that is, misrepresentation by omission, much? Take a look at #494 and get back to me, Morsul.

Honestly I almost want to vote him for sheer annoyance, but... that's how he plays every game. However, Lommy did put forward that theory about a Shasta-wolf... it makes one wonder.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #16
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Greenie's comments on Nogrod

Day 1

none

Day 2

Quote:
Nogrod – Usually, at this point of the game, I'm convinced he's a wolf. This far I guess he's never been one when we've played together. So now I'm wondering if I should get worried as I've found no reason to suspect him...
Day 3

Quote:
Nogrod

Quote:
Sally – the Dormouse
I never get her. First I thought she was more careful than normally (I think someone mentioned that early on the Day and that made me look at her that way) but now I'm more or less without an opinion. She's one of the "followers" though: retrackies & the newest "against Lottie band-wagon"...
Carefully voices some suspicion on her yet flip-flops nicely. The three dots in the end creep me out, like the ”I never get her” in the beginning. He's kind of – how to say it – decisively undecisive. Looks rather wolf-on-wolf, though could be genuine.

Quote:
I think there are fair points raised against Sally and Inzil, and to a lesser degree on Glirdy and Brinn.
Could go either way, really.

Quote:
++ Sally

I thought for a moment of joining Lottie's Glirdy-wagon just to make sure there is a real choice, but then I realised I'm not in that comfort-zone where I could say that they are as suspicious and it's just the same which one we lynch. I do suspect Glirdy, but I do think we have better chances of getting a wolf with Sally. Especially looking at her latest posting...
I don't like the look of this. Looks like an opportunistic wolf-on-wolf vote.
Quote:
bad:
Nogrod
Glirdan
Quote:
I'd prefer voting Glirdan or Nogrod toDay. Glirdan's death, as has been mentioned, would shed light to many things, and his interactions with Sally were very fishy. Nogrod's interactions with Sally looked bad too, and I don't like how he's been slipping under pretty much everyone's radar, being nice and invisible yet contributing. I could also vote Shasta or Inzil, but would prefer one of the earlier two.
Quote:
++ Nogrod

Now I'm not sure if this is a throwaway, I suppose one could see it as such, but I just feel I should stir the pot a bit. I find Nogrod very suspicious, he's being too agreeable and nudging things from the background, and his interactions with Sally seemed quite wolf-on-wolf to me.

I do think the possibility of a Nogwolf is realistic. For one thing, I wouldn't be at all surprised that Greenie would choose to dream Nogrod, especially seeing the single comment she wrote about him before Day 3. And again, I don't see why the wolves would've chosen to kill her, unless they had a reason to suspect she was the seer. Her comments on Nogrod are the only ones that look potentially seerish...everything else she says seems a bit too vague. The question is would a Nogwolf kill Greenie knowing that if she is the seer it might put him in the spotlight? At this point, I think so. With half the team and their cobbler down, the wolves aren't exactly in a good position and couldn't afford a seer reveal. And a seer reveal could've been quite likely toDay considering Greenie might've been a heavy suspect after yesterDay. Looking suspicious is better than becoming a known wolf. If Nogrod is a wolf, it's best to keep in mind he would've been well aware that killing her would make him look suspicious if she did turn out as the seer, so I imagine that a Nogwolf would come into toDay prepared to defend himself.

Now it could just be that Greenie was killed at random, a lucky guess from the wolves that also frames an innocent Nogrod. But I still have trouble believing that simply because I wouldn't understand why the wolves would kill someone who had the possibility of getting lynched toDay unless they had reason to believe she need to be eliminated.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:19 AM   #17
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
By the way, I'm not happy about the suspicion against me yesterDay. In my view the "case" against me was paper-thin– though it's true that it was going to be hard to make a really strong case against anyone at that point.
You may see it that way, but I don't. Your actions on Day 3 and especially Day 4 look clearly suspicious to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
See, that's the other thing about Brinniel– she sounded like she knew Morsul was innocent.
I didn't know Morsul was innocent, but I was pretty certain about it because it just wasn't logical that he would be a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Where did that 1/5 come from? If we lynched the unicorn today, there would be a 1/11 chance that Greenie comes back, 2/11 for Lottie to be happy and 3/11 that no one is resurrected.
Exactly. The odds are so low, it doesn't make sense to lynch the unicorn just for the possibility that Greenie could come back. And while any other innocent would be nice, they won't necessarily provide us with that much more help and could end up being very misguided about who the last wolf is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip
Also, why did you not vote Brinn? There was still a chance to lynch Nerwen. All it would take was one person retracting his or her Morsul vote and re-voting Nerwen.
Yeah, which was clearly unlikely. winty seemed pretty much gone by then. Nerwen used her retraction to save herself, and would obviously never vote for herself anyway. Lottie was the only one to convince, and I tried to persuade her to vote Nerwen and failed. By then, it was too late to persuade her to change it, and I'm quite certain she wouldn't have used her only retraction anyway when she seemed quite happy with her vote on Morsul. Even though my vote would've made no difference, I probably should've made one anyway simply for vote record reasons, but I was so irritated at the time, I couldn't be bothered with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip
If you are innocent I think it more probable that you'd take the risk of keeping the retraction and hoping none shows up to vote again. The consequences for the innocent team wouldn't have been that bad if this happened.
Not necessarily. I've seen innocents retract to save themselves before.

Okay, since we don't know what happened last Night, we should keep the possibility of a cursed turning in the back of our minds, but not yet attempt to go about looking for one just yet. The smartest thing we can do is find the last wolf and if we do and the game's still going, then obviously the cursed has been turned. I think killing the final wolf is really the only way to know what happened for sure.

Btw, if we were to lynch the cursed, would the narration indicate whether that cursed had indeed been turned, or would we be left guessing?
Old 04-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #18
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Why? If the Ranger saved Person A, and the wolf attacked Person B (the cursed), the Ranger wouldn't have any idea, would they? This seems like an odd assumption to make.
Well, that depends on the game's mechanics. I wouldn't have thought of that, but then, I am generally used to the fact that saves and whatnot are announced in the narrations. If I was doing it, I would probably send a PM to the Ranger in reply, saying "you saved XY" if it was the case, although now given our Moddesses behavior, it seems somewhat less likely for her to act like that. But anyway, well... who knows, I say let's leave the issue for now and concentrate on the present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Btw, if we were to lynch the cursed, would the narration indicate whether that cursed had indeed been turned, or would we be left guessing?
As for this, I have been also wondering if we'd learn that, like, it would be nice to have a: "XXX - lynched on Day X - cursed" or something as announcement there. I guess that would make sense - but anyway... let's see.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:39 AM   #19
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Not necessarily. I've seen innocents retract to save themselves before.
Yes but when when Nerwen retracted she was on 3 and Morsul on 5 with one person left to vote - you, who'd vote Nerwen. In other words, at that time it would take your vote plus another retraction from a third person to get her lynched. That could've happened, but wasn't very likely.

My point is, this risk to be lynched would seem more bearable for an innocent, because even if unfortune strikes, her team would still be in a good, if slightly worsened position. A wolf on the other hand would be desperate not to get lynched, because it would mean the End. Ergo, a wolf would imo have the strongest motivation to make that retraction move, without saying that an innocent couldn't do the same.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:51 AM   #20
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:

Like I already said, yes. If the Cursed dies before being turned you would see "Cursed" beside their name. If the Cursed dies after being turned you would see "Cursed-Wolf" beside their name.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #21
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

I might as well post this, a look I had this morning on Shasta's first 3 days:

Day 1

First three posts are IC banter

Post 53 is a list of sorts. Lottie is his only serious suspicion because she’s “posting a lot of fluff and not a lot of content, which doesn't remind me of an innocent incarnation of said Duchess.

In Post 112 at which point Lottie has amassed a few votes and looks like getting lynched , he then changes his tone and now dislikes the votes on Lottie, “Partiiiiiially because it seems like we lynch her first a lot, and partiiiially because the reasoning on the bandwagon isn't superb”.

To this the Sally the wolf agrees. Shasta now finds Morsul the most suspect because he wants others to get rid of their retractions but at the same time keep but it turned out that Shasta just misread Morsul’s post.

Shasta eventually votes Greenie without an explanation (unless I missed it)

Day 2:

#340 is a long post of thoughts. Among other things he critiques Lottie for acting so sure of herself. Points out that Mira’s statement that she’s: “floundering for something to contribute” is suspect.

He also suspects Nerwen because of this statement of hers while she was giving Sally what actually was her second vote: “Now, I think that's the third vote on Sallymouse, which I guess makes it officially a bandwagon.”

He defends Sally from Legate’s accusations though:
Legate:But this sounds a rather too over-the-top defensive thing and somehow, the defense sounds just fabricated. That didn't help you at least in my eyes, sally. But whatever...

Shasta :"I disagree. I've been a frustrated innocent before (right, guys? *waves crossbow*) and honestly, Sally had just come back to two votes and a bucketload of suspicion. I'd probably be frustrated too".

Later on he states he’d likely vote Zil or Morsul, bickers a bit with Greenie then finally votes Morsul for “being opportunistic”.

Day 3:

First a short post where he agrees with others that Glirdan is suspicious and promises to look at Greenie because Glirdan will be scrutinized by others.
Then a few rather pointless short posts.

#494 is longer. Here Shasta critiques Morsul for his early votes( “it feels like he's established ‘vote early and be suspicious at all time’ as his own playstyle, but at the same time right now it feels like he's hiding behind it a bit”) and Brinn for being wishy-washy.
More bickering with Greenie, still with little weight behind the accusations. Shasta also questions why Nogrod calls winty an easy lynch: “Right, I'm going to take issue with people continuing to call winty an ‘easy lynch’”

#507 Qualifies his accusations against Greenie(who’s just voted Nogrod, rather surprisingly) :
"I do see it as a bit of a throwaway, honestly. I don't think anyone else so far has mentioned Nog (which worries me a bit, now that I think about it, considering that he's usually at the forefront of the discussion...) but your last comment looked like you're setting yourself up to look good if Glirdan is lynched and flips as a wolf."

I state my possible intention on voting Shasta:
As it is, I'm leaning towards voting Shasta. He too has been voting very cleanly, never getting in the centre of the attention. Very, as it may seem, sneeky.”

Shasta responds: “It's a little odd to be voting someone for seeming too innocent. Just saying.”

He then votes Greenie. Interesting to note that Greenie died the following morning.

Don't know just what to make of this expect that I still find him rather suspicious.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:06 AM   #22
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Greenie kill first, though, I don't know if we can assume that the Wolves expected anything from her, on the other hand, she was suspected quite well too, so maybe there had to be a reason to kill her other than a no-trace kill.
Quote:
If there was anything that could lead the Wolves to think that way, it would be at most that Greenie's remark "you are no Seer", or something
I don't think that remark by Greenie by itself was necessarily it. Others made the same point, including me.

Quote:
As for Greenie's dreams, I really am not able to collect any definitely proven hints. It is also possible, however, that she has dreamed of some of the people who have died, which might happen. What she says about Nogrod does not seem to me necessarily like dreaming about him - and I have at least seen that she really tends to suspect him in many games (and he suspects her - which didn't happen that much here, but that does not say anything, it would've been more telling if it was the other way around). I think Greenie was in general rather careful in announcing what she possibly knew about people, which in this way is a pity, but what can we do.
It seems perfectly reasonable to me that Greenie would have dreamed of Nog (or Lommy), for obvious reasons. Actually, if she was going to dream of Nog, I would have expected it to come on Night 1. A vote for Nog on Day 1 would not have been so surprising from her. But coming as it did on Day 3, I'd be inclined to think there might be more behind it. Still could be a frame-up, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
It would be incredibly funny of Zil was a wolf. Wolves on the tops of suspicion lists all the time. But to be honest, Zil does make me suspicious: he thinks so differently all the time, he's been so wrong about things, it really doesn't seem very innocent anymore. On the other hand, the village has had three or four heavy suspects this far, and two of them have been wolves, so we might have Zil here as the quota innocent who just seems darn suspicious...
Thinks differently? I do try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
And really, toying with a scenario. If I was a wolf and she had dreamt of me wouldn't she have said that openly? She would have gotten at least one more dream and the wolves would be down to one after you lynched me toDay. Also she could have thus given us all the known innocents (or even the last wolf!) she had clear and openly and not leave us into this interpretation-game over them.
When Greenie gave her vote for you, it wasn't known yet that Glirdan was certainly a wolf, which, if she knew you were one, would mean there were two left. So in Greenie's eyes, maybe there was still enough uncertainty that she wanted to stay incognito for the time being.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:59 AM   #23
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Glirdan's Comments on Players

winty

Day 1

Quote:
He very well could be simply a confused innocent or a really smart wolfywolfy....Currently I'm inclined to believe the first.
Day 2

Quote:
Mind explaining those? Because they are rather vague and it just seems to me like you're trying to get by on the tailcoats of others, which happens to be a very Wolfish tactic by the by.
Quote:
This is really interesting point. Going back quickly (and I mean I skimmed it) I could not find a single person who stated that Brinn is a strong player, and if it was said, it was said well after his vote. Where is he getting all this information? His fellow Wolfies??
Quote:
winty has me at a crossroads. He could very well be a bewildered newbie, or he could be a really clever newbie-wolf with his packmates giving him hints at Night.
Nerwen

Day 1

Quote:
And Nerwen's sigh threw me off there too...A sigh of exasperation. Perhaps either because she is exasperated with the newbie thing or perhaps a sigh of exasperation of her fellow packmate?
Quote:
Seemed a little too overprotective of winty initially, but that could easily have been her being exasperated with the newbie.
Nogrod

Day 1

Quote:
For some reason I never suspect this guy....Maybe it's just because he always comes across as the level-headed one among us (which is saying something this time around ) or maybe it's just a charm he has....Although his vote for Fea has me a little worried. Voting for her simply for initiating the voting for Lottie? What reason is that? The bandwagon for Lottie (at least the voting anyway) did not start until well AFTER she had voted.....Hmmm....
Mira

Day 1

Quote:
I have no read of my fellow tea patron
Day 2

Quote:
Anybody else worried about Mira and Nerwen? They have been relatively quiet this game, although Mira is a little more worrisome then Nerwen as the latter has been making some great contributions to the game. I'd love to hear more from both, but more so Mira.
Quote:
This feels too much like a bandwagon....albeit, it is with a known innocent. However, it is quite plausible, especially with her lack of reasoning, that she is a Wolf is Mira clothing. Will have to see what she has said since this to get a better read off her.
Quote:
Mira has made my eyebrows rise after reading those last few posts of hers.
Aganzir

Day 1

Quote:
Giving a pass to her as she hasn't played in a year and I don't want to see her go just yet and has also been making some wonderful contributions to the game.
Day 2

Quote:
This seems a little overly defensive to me...but as it is in response to Lottie who has been hounding everyone with biased reasoning, it could very well be that Agan is simply exasperated.
Inziladun

Day 1

Quote:
No read on His Grace
Shasta

Day 1

Quote:
His vote for Greenie came out of nowhere and looks to me as if it is a Wolf trying to perhaps save one of his own from being lynched. Yet would a Wolf be so bold?
Quote:
++Shasta

Yes, this will probably end up being a throw-away vote, but I actually do find him a little suspicious. His vote for Greenie came out of absolutely nowhere and really had no substantial backing to it.
Legate

Day 1

Quote:
Has definitely been one of the few people talking sense all Day. Yet his vote for Lottie has me a little perplexed. He stated that he did not like all the bandwagon votes and suspicions for her yet he himself later voted her? True he had stated suspicions of her for awhile, but his vote almost seems as if he's making it to ensure her being lynched....Hmmmm....
Quote:
Legate is starting to stand out to me. He's making concise arguments, yes, but some of the points he is bringing up (like the one mentioned above) are things that would be fairly obvious to all of us with the exception of our new players. So why point it out?
Day 2

Quote:
The reasoning for his vote is clear and respectable, but the overall tone seems a little too defensive.
Morsul

Day 1

Quote:
Has seemed very Morsul like....which bugs me....Yet last time I voted him, he ended up being the Hunter and he Hunter killed me....So I think I'm going to leave him be for the time being.
Nienna

Day 1

Quote:
Seems to be flying under the radar....perhaps a little too much, at least for my liking. Wolvish tactic to stay clear perhaps?
Lommy

Day 1

Quote:
I have no read on her.
Brinniel

Day 1

Quote:
Her posts all well thought out and full of substance.
----

On Day 2, he started with putting Legate and Sally as suspicious. That makes Legate look better since I doubt he'd list two wolves there. He later lists Mira and winty as possible suspects. Not sure about Mira, but the way he comments on winty makes it seem like he's preparing himself to join a winty bandwagon if that were to happen on a later Day. He voted Shasta on Day 1...since it was a throwaway, it could be wolf-on-wolf, but I don't know how likely that actually is.

I should go through Sally's comments as well, but I'm running out of time and would like to look at yesterDay first.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:51 AM   #24
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Not sure about Mira, but the way he comments on winty makes it seem like he's preparing himself to join a winty bandwagon if that were to happen on a later Day. He voted Shasta on Day 1...since it was a throwaway, it could be wolf-on-wolf, but I don't know how likely that actually is.
Darling, I'm a girl. You know this.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:43 PM   #25
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sorry, I still have my keyboard

Sorry, I've been horribly busy all day (first I had to finish a paper, then I had lectures and after that took a bus to another city to get a chair for me & Lommy's future apartment)... And I feel totally useless coming in so late.

Not surprised if Nog turns out to be a wolf. His response to my "I don't get why Green suspects him" sent chills down my spine when I read it in the night... Like, "why are you trying to downplay her suspicions and buddy up with me?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
May not mean much, but I think it's funny that they said basically the exact same thing.
No it means Legate & I are wolves and had agreed to vote for Inzil and say exactly that.

Just noting that Inzil defended Glirdan, saying he'd rather vote for Mira or Green (who had just voted for Nog).

I'm somewhat worried about Nerwen. Lommy said something about how she's calm and rational and appears to know more than the rest, and I can see where she's coming from. Yesterday she accused skippy of defending Glirdan, and there's something about her tone that suggests she knew Glirdy was a wolf. Like, she took a step ahead and used it as grounds for suspicion while most of us still didn't know Glirdan's role for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
And Glirdan? That was a most admirable ploy by Sally in trying to get him lynched Day 2. If that was just some fast thinking on her part, and wasn't planned out, I find it all the more amazing.
What's the point of saying that? Was it a nightly plan or not, it didn't work, and the whole comment is sort of creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green, day 2
Nogrod – Usually, at this point of the game, I'm convinced he's a wolf. This far I guess he's never been one when we've played together. So now I'm wondering if I should get worried as I've found no reason to suspect him...
The comment could be interpreted so that she's dreamt of Wolfgrod but hasn't found a reason to suspect him yet without seeming to grasp at straws or getting the wolves after her which makes her frustrated.

I really don't like Inzil's analysis of Green's posts. It seems he's just looking for people she suspected and downplaying the fact that she called some people innocent.

It's also possible that Green dreamt of Lottie on night 2, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I think maybe she did dream of Agan; she's been very solid in her support.
In that case I was most likely her night 1 dream. But I don't know, she kept flip-flopping about me and on day 2 she said "I'm not saying she's innocent" which a seer might not say about a dreamt-of innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
she dreamed either Agan or Legate, probably Agan, and Skip, and then Nog.
I'd add Brinn on the list. I think she always called her innocentish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil on Nog
Would he have been unnerved enough by her vote of him to have taken that risk?
Certainly because there is still one wolf. If he thought Green had found him out, he wanted to eliminate her before she managed to come out and possibly reveal the last wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
These three show an odd trend however Each One mentions a slip-up maybe She keeps saying something like "Wow I'm glad no one thought I was a wolf for that." As if relieved no one picked up on her mess up
I don't get what you're trying to say.

Quote:
Seems to want us to not entirely trust our seer
No I didn't because as I said, I've won a game as a wolf because the seer trusted the cobbler whom she had seen as innocent.

Quote:
First off thanks for calling me Lazy
You're welcome, if you want to interpret it that way. It wasn't really you that I called lazy, but the way you formulated your suspicions. You didn't have good enough reasons for me to call you innocent. Live with it.

Quote:
wolves can hide behind these jokes and she's bee using them a lot.
A few days ago I was coming home in the evening and while sitting at the metro station some nutjobs came to me. One told me that some day I will see, that some day I will be cast into a fiery pit, and I said 'Okay,' and then another said to him: 'It's too late! Evil has already claimed her!'
I thought to tell it here but decided I had already joked enough about being evil. Does it comfort you at all?

Quote:
Suspects Inzil for listening to him... Another Argument I've had. Why do we bother listing reasons unless we expect to persuade anyone?
It's not the fact that people do it but the way they do it.

Quote:
I really don't like the way Agan's going after people who haven't used their retractions
Not doing that. I've been explaining why I think we should use them as soon as possible, but I haven't accused anyone of it.

Quote:
Line she does something she condemns others for she take's nienna's word and changes suspicion.
No I didn't. You're making things up. I think I said quite clearly that I had not changed my mind about Mira but would like to hear more from her (and still do). All Nienna did was to explain why she thought in a different way than I, which I had asked her to do.

Quote:
I'm Opportunistic Lazy a Horrible Person should be lynched right now
I think you fail to see I wasn't attacking you personally. I thought, and still do, that your playing style looked opportunistic. Live with it (or change your style).

Quote:
Last Paragraph agains says she put Sally as supicious based only on what others said isn't that terrible thing to do Agan...
I think you misread. That's why I took her away from my guilty list. Because I didn't have much against her myself, apart from what others had said.

I don't know what to make of Morsul's analysis, but to be honest it amuses me. Anyway. As far as I'm concerned, people usually analyse others in order to make up their mind about someone, not to find every possible reason for suspecting them. Which I don't think was Morsul's intention, but which he seemed to be doing.
And I have no idea if it points toward his guilt or not. A few days ago I would totally have been at his throat for writing something like that, but now I neither know nor care much.

Lottie you're sweet! ♥ :-D

Lommy has a good point about the wolves not killing Greenie unless she had given them a reason to worry when they could've gone after Lottie instead, I think.

Quote:
It doesn't say sees "Innocent or Wolf" it says "Their ROLE" Why wouldn't we trust a seers dream Agan...
*rolleyes* Because of this:
Quote:
1 Cobbler: wants the Wolves to win, but is counted as an innocent and seen as innocent by the Seer.
And the same applies to the cursed (who doesn't even know her role), in case you're interested.

I like Nerwen's Nog analysis. However it doesn't help me make up my mind about Nerwen. Either she's innocent, or she has decided to go heavily against her fellow in order to better her own chances of survival. Unless Nog turns out to be innocent, in which case I don't know either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
She would look especially bad if Inzil is innocent since it'd look like she's trying to start another bandwagon.
I was. To me Inzil's death would have revealed more than Glirdan's, given that I had been concentrating on him quite a lot and on Glirdy not at all. I'm not sorry it was Glirdy who died but I'd still like to lynch Inzil.

I think Brinn looks good. I know she can be a horrible as a (lone) wolf but at the moment she's very helpful in an innocent way.

I'm prepared to vote for Nog today because I think he's our best bet. And even if he happens to be innocent, it's better for us to be rid of him than to keep wondering whether we should kill him or not.

Last edited by Aganzir; 04-14-2010 at 01:44 PM. Reason: xed since 611
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:01 AM   #26
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Nogrod, Day Three

Examines "Glirdy-wagon", wondering "were the wolves trying to save Sally or are the wolves having a nightmarish start to the game?" Looks at the implications for Glirdan-voters in the scenarios that Glirdan was guilty and that he was innocent. If innocent, all three would look bad; if guilty, Lommy would look good but Skip and Inzil not so much, especially Zil.

#488. Clarifies a sentence in previous post.

Looks at "those who walked their own paths" by not voting the favourites (Greenie, Agan, Shasta and Mira.) Finds all their votes somewhat suspicious and "would bet a lot for there being a wolf in this group - like in the group of Glirdy-voters".

Looks at the Sally-voters. His own vote, Brinn's, Legate's and winty's look good; mine and Morsul's could go either way; Glirdy's was just self-preservation "whatever his role"; no comment on Nienna.

Comments: What's wrong with this post? Nothing– except that eight people voted Sally. How often has there not been a wolf in a bandwagon that big? And yet, he's "betting" on there being wolves only in the other, smaller groups.

#514.Announces he's back.

Discusses Nienna, whose vote sealed Sally's fate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Now if Glirdan is innocent that looks quite good (which doeasn't mean Nienna couldn't have done it as a wolf) but if Glirdy is a wolf it tells us nothing.
–Finds Skip's defence of Glirdan "interesting", but only from the point of view that a Skipwolf would be afraid of having Glirdan lynched and shown to be innocent, thus exposing Skipwolf's evil intentions in voting him.

Comments: The first point is fine, though it's odd that the voter who did most to kill the wolf is the one he seems to find least innocent. The other is just weird– really contorted reasoning. Why couldn't they both be wolves? Isn't that the first thing that springs to mind? (He does mention that possibility a bit later, but only in passing.)

Responding to Agan, says that Greenie's suspicion of him is probably just due to her desire to be original, or because she read his comments to Sally "in some idiosyncratic fashion", or because he has been "a little less in the frontline this time", or because "in the end she has not played that many games with me". Doesn't suspect her much, but questions her shifting attitude to Glirdan. Is suddenly talking about Glirdan as though he knows he's a wolf– however, this is probably just for the sake of the argument, though he doesn't state that.

–Agrees with Zil that he'd find him suspicious whether Glirdan was innocent or guilty.

Comments: Naturally, anyone would want to defend himself when another player expresses strong suspicion– yet this way of smoothly explaining away Greenie's attack to a third party does look more than a bit sinister in the light of her role.

#529Praises Shasta for spotting an odd similarity in the wording of Agan and Legate's vote-posts:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
There is at least the shared kind of lazyness "you all know he is suspicious so I'll just vote him for it and not bother to make my points against him".
Votes Glirdan (Glirdan 4) but is not happy with this, pointing out that Sally and Glirdan's early bantering was just IC and that Glirdan tends to be a suspicion magnet. Says it would be useful to know his alignment however. Says Innocent!Glirdan would make Lommy, Zil and Skip look bad, while Wolf!Glirdan would make Shasta, Mira, Greenie and Agan look bad.

"Undecided" about Mira, finds Greenie "innocentish".

General Comments: well, he doesn't come out of it looking nearly as bad as Glirdan did when I analysed him– but on the whole I'd say he's "leaning furry".

EDIT:X'd since Morsul at #597.
EDIT2:word left out.

Last edited by Nerwen; 04-15-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:11 AM   #27
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Hey guys sorry for not being around yesterDay. Finals week got a little more ridiculous than I though (ie I got fired from my job for bulls**t reasons). Unfortunately, my participation today won't be much better since I'll be in a car with my parents for the majority of it.

Before I take off though, I really don't like the way Morsul looks today. Given, I haven't actually read all that closely yet, but he's talked more toDay than he has the entire game. That to me is suspicious.

Hopefully when I get home tonight I'll be able to actually back that statement up.