User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2006, 01:33 PM   #321
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Okay, I've posted. Thanks for that Dimutriel.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:49 AM   #322
Dimturiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Dimturiel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Dimturiel Send a message via Yahoo to Dimturiel
You're welcome, Glirdan. Anytime.

Look, Crystal, Adu, sorry if I seem to be intruding in your business, but killing people in Gondor under King Elessar's nose is not something that one could easily acomplish and live to tell the tale. I know it's not my business, and this is not my RPG, but I can't see someone walking without a care in the world after he has just comitted atrocities in the neighbouring realm, a realm with wich his own country has powerful ties-remember Rohan and Gondor are not bound only by oaths but also by friendships and even marriages- and also a realm ruled by a very capable person, who has proven countless of times that he knows how to protect his land. So, what I want to ask, isn't Thomas wanted in Gondor if he really did what Zach said he had done? And, since Gondor and Rohan are on such friendly terms, should there not be people looking for him even here? Again, sorry for the intrusion, but we are after all doing a story in a world that does not belong to us, and therefore we should take into consideration the characters that are not ours, and the way they would react.
Old 08-04-2006, 07:01 AM   #323
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
I remember that. However, Zach is a very evil man. He could be only saying that to plan a seed of mistrust so he could escape.

I'm placing it in Adu's hands on what in Thomas did during the five years that they were parted.

Just remember, anyone can say anything - It doesn't necessarily make it the truth.
Old 08-04-2006, 07:44 AM   #324
Cordelia Harrison
Wight

Cordelia Harrison has just left Hobbiton.
Hey Sixth were are ya? I'm kind of stuck by my own post and I need you to postie before I can post!

I'm liking the added drama stuff.
Old 08-06-2006, 04:56 PM   #325
The Sixth Wizard
Shade of Carn Dûm

The Sixth Wizard has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to The Sixth Wizard
I'm real sorry, I had a fever, you know how that is...

I'll post soon.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:31 AM   #326
Cordelia Harrison
Wight

*hugs* I hope that makes ya feel better Sixth! And don't worry about it. I understand getting sick.

Can't wait for your post!
Old 08-07-2006, 07:42 AM   #327
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Okay people! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I know my weekend was absolutely glorious.

This post is going to be long due to the fact that I need to address some issues. Please read all of it thoroughly.

Now here's the game plan for this week:

We aren't exactly where I want us to be. We are still in the starting phases of our journey and I thought that by now that we would be further along. It is understandable, being that it is summer and all. However, we need to get this moving.

Unfortunately, I seem to be a little stuck after writing my post. I need you, Mith to please fill your save - hopefully by tomorrow at the earliest. That would be great. I also need you, Adu to get up a post. Since I have placed what Thomas' past is - and I did a fair mount of guessing while writing Zach's stuff up - you need to confirm or deny his allegations. Until then I can not post due to the fact that Mayonette is waiting on pins and needles to hear your thoughts.

So that's concerning my post. Now onto everyone else.

The fire will be put out shortly and the villagers are going to notice that there is a wounded man with a sword to his neck laying on the ground. We are going to have to deal with that before moving on - just to let you all know.

In the foreseeable future:

From the fire we need to move deeper into the forest. I think our mortal peril has been addressed and we should be alright for a little while. Of course we will find some trouble, but not enough to stop us in one spot as we are currently.

So for your posts right now I suggest either writing about finish helping put out the fire or coming over to Thomas, Mayonette, Elfride, and Zach to see how you can help out.

I know that is a lot of stuff and I thank you all for your patience as I lay out what is to occur.

Again, I want to thank you all for sticking with me and making this RPG one of the best that I have ever been priveleaged to own. Thank you everyone.

Yours forever,

Crystal Heart
Old 08-07-2006, 08:57 AM   #328
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

I too am at a standstill until you post your save Mith.

Crystal, we still have the problem that Cordelia shot Zach, do we not? So, if we do, we still have two things to deal with before we can move on into the forest.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:50 AM   #329
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sorry will do but have had access issues and was a bit confused about what is going on with the villain. will do something now..

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Old 08-07-2006, 01:47 PM   #330
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
OK I may have to change what I have posted (other than Elfride's actions) I know so just say if I have messed up. I have roped in Leoflic and Edhener as "theatre sisters" and sent Thomas and Mayonette to support Hama. I have only had Elfride wonder about what is going on becasue I don't know what the situation is with the villagers and samuel. Obviously we can get on quicker if there is a trustworthy Reeve ( anglo saxon term for a senior local official appointed by the king) who will accept the word of the General that they were the victims not the assailants of the original attack, and take the henchman into custody. Obviously we may not get away that simply. I have a fairly busy week so if you want to assume that Hama has given them the truth (but not automatically the whole truth) that is fine. If you need me to poat what he has actually said then let me know and I will add it to this post.

Let me know if you want m to undo anything ..but I did think it might give thomas and Mayonette a chance to have an interesting conversation...

Old 08-07-2006, 01:55 PM   #331
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ah yes Thanks Glirdan. Yes we have to discuss what may become of Cordelia.

Mith - great post. I will post for Mayonette now. Adu please post for Thomas ASAP. Thankies!
Old 08-07-2006, 02:13 PM   #332
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Depending on how involved with Samuel the villagers are .... I think we may be able to delay dealing with Cordelia... . the man seems more likely to survive and Hama is so high status that I am sure that if he said he would be answerable for her, she would be free to continue the quest . I sort of expected that if he doesn't get kiled ~Samuel is going to have to answer to the King eventually so if that is the case any fall out for cordelia could wait?

If you want to deal withit now the fact that Elfride has pushed the arrow through means that it is only going to be the thug's eord against ours that he was shot in the back..... not that I would advocate lying of course...

Old 08-07-2006, 03:05 PM   #333
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

We could. However, how would we explain the hole in his back?

Lying would save Cordelia from the mess she's found herself in. *thinks* Sounds like a good game plan. Anyone else have a vote on the lying front?
Old 08-08-2006, 06:22 AM   #334
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

I meant that since Elfride pushed the arrow through creating a exit as well as an entry wound it is not so obvious that the man was shot in the back while fleeing rather than in the front while attacking.... btu I think it depends on how the villagers react. On the whole honesty is the best policy and the ruffians were the agressors....

Old 08-09-2006, 04:35 AM   #335
The Sixth Wizard
Shade of Carn Dûm

Oh what a boring post by me, I'm sorry I have no imagination or concentration right now, it's actually winter down here...

Last edited by The Sixth Wizard; 08-13-2006 at 03:40 AM.
Old 08-10-2006, 11:02 PM   #336
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
The whole lying part sounds good to me.

Oh yeah posted for Thomas... Let me know what you guys think.. He's not a killer he just feels responsible.... Oh yeah and it makes Zach seem like an even worse person. Just remember Thomas is naive to the world still well atleast was while he was in Gondor... If you got any questions let me know...
Old 08-11-2006, 07:26 AM   #337
Cordelia Harrison
Wight

Witch Queen - I liked it. It makes Zach seem more evil.

Sixth, I liked your post. It wasn't boring at all! I have filled my save so you can reply to it.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:32 AM   #338
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hey Adu- I loved the post. I have responded. I hope you like it.

Great everyone! This is really moving along.

Mith - could you please post for Hama. Have him reflect on the extinguishing of the fire and dealing with the townspeople.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:47 PM   #339
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mith- I need your post by tomorrow. Please. Thank you.
Old 08-16-2006, 11:33 AM   #340
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

when I get an answer to my questions regarding the villagers likely attitude then I can post for Hama ......

Old 08-16-2006, 12:13 PM   #341
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sorry. Make them angry at the guy that started the fire and think nothing of what Cordelia did.

Does that sound good? And I'm sooooo sorry I didn't make it clear. For some reason I thought I had made it all clear, but I guess I didn't. I'm so sorry Mith. Please forgive me.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:27 PM   #342
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Its ok I wasn't angry just stuck!!!! Will do asap

Old 08-16-2006, 12:28 PM   #343
Cordelia Harrison
Wight

Hey Sixth! Where are ya dude? I'm kind of trapped in my post and can't make another one. I filled in the save. Tell me what ya think of it.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:30 PM   #344
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I'm so glad you aren't angry. I'm sorry that I created the problem! Must make sure that doesn't happen again.

Okay everyone it's Wednesday - midweek day! Woot! Okay now we need to get this rolling. Once Mith has her post up for Hama I want everyone to post accordingly. I want to see a post from everyone by the lastest Saturday. Does that sound fair?

You guys are doing a great job. Thanks for sticking with this and for chugging along with me as this goes along. I never imagined it would be like this. It is better than what I imagined and it's all because of you guys. Keep it up!
Old 08-16-2006, 06:40 PM   #345
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

That's fine by me!
Old 08-18-2006, 07:39 AM   #346
Cordelia Harrison
Wight

I posted! WEE!!
Old 08-18-2006, 07:42 AM   #347
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I don't know where that post is so I guess I'll have to post, without Hama's stuff. So everyone I'd like you all to post accordingly by Monday. Thank you.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:46 AM   #348
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Got my post up.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:26 PM   #349
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Sorry I have had car problems and therefore access problems ..... will really try to catch up......

Old 08-19-2006, 10:51 PM   #350
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
I've got a post up.. I hope you guys like it... I know I did very very much......

Let me know if I need to change anything.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:24 PM   #351
The Sixth Wizard
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hee hee hee I love drama like Garnae being a worrywart.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:47 AM   #352
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Great. I think everyone has posted, which is great.

We'll move on once Mith fills in her save.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:16 AM   #353
The Sixth Wizard
Shade of Carn Dûm

Mith, do you want to delete the save and make another post after mine? Because yours is most likely the group getting ready to go, and mine is another dialogue one, so it will fit better.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:38 AM   #354
Cordelia Harrison
Wight

Sixth- that was a great post. I hope you like mine. If you don't, just tell me what I should do to change it.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:39 AM   #355
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mith - Where are ya? I don't know what's happening in your world. I hope that you are okay.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:17 PM   #356
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Mith? If you're out there, please answer! We miss you!! I know RL's got you tied up, so I hope you get back soon!!
Old 08-28-2006, 01:11 PM   #357
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Sorry ..... I have been rubbish .... have spread myself too thin and it is all caught up on me. SInce my plans for tomorrow have been squashed by a train strike. DVWP I will do something worth the wait....

Old 08-29-2006, 06:35 AM   #358
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

No you aren't rubbish dear! Not in the least!! Things happen. Don't you worry about it. Just fill that save as soon as possible.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:54 AM   #359
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Mith, you're not rubbish. Like I said, we understand that RL is having it's toll on you. It's going to start on me shortly as well (like this Tuesday in fact [Back to school]). Just we need those saves filled in ASAP. Again Mith, you're not rubbish!
Old 09-01-2006, 12:06 PM   #360
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Alright, I have decided to fill in my save. Everyone I want posts up by the Tuesday. I know that in the States it is labor day weekend and all. Thus that is fine, but the end of tuesday I would like the majority of you to have filled a post. No saves.

Thank you.