Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2004, 04:11 PM   #361
Arry
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arry has just left Hobbiton.
If you don't mind editing - I am planning on having my two characters die in this skirmish. I'll have the post up within the hour.

Quote:
It was only as he stalked off that he suddenly remembered where he had seen the orc before – it was the same monster that had dared offer him an alliance when he had been captured.
Perhaps you can use 2 other of the Orcs to get the needed information.

Edit - The SAVE is now filled. The two Orcs are dead.

--- Arry

Last edited by Arry; 08-11-2004 at 04:57 PM.
Old 08-11-2004, 05:55 PM   #362
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Oh dear, what a sudden and sad end to Gromwahk and Snikdul -- I really loved those guys. . .well, reading about them anyway.

I have edited my post accordingly. The two captured orcs are now just nameless monsters. I would suggest questioning them, getting the information we need, and then dispatching them -- Ambarturion would be happy to do the honours. . .
Old 08-12-2004, 09:02 AM   #363
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Fordim - Thank you for moving us along, as I failed to do so. No, you should not have waited to consult with me, or anyone, as we need to keep moving, and I am definitely failing in my commitment to this game. I have had summer schoolwork to do, with summer drawing to a close, but that is an insignificant excuse.

Arry - Thank you for all the time and energy you commited to this game. I enjoyed your writing and your characters immensely, and it is a sad end!

Soon we'll be making our way to Lorien...

-Durelin
Old 08-12-2004, 02:50 PM   #364
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

Hroom. I hope my post is alright: I have used several characters to some extent - Firefoot, Arvedui, do you mind the way in which I have used your characters? Any objections and do of course say so and I will edit.

Durelin, a note, or a reminder, or maybe both: on Sunday I am going away for a week and will not be back until late Sunday night. I won't have internet access all week. Sorry!
Old 08-12-2004, 04:00 PM   #365
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Aman - looks good to me.
Old 08-14-2004, 08:11 AM   #366
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Save filled

My save is now filled (first post on page 4). Sorry for the long wait.

If it needs editing, please tell me.

Thanks,
Orofaniel
Old 08-16-2004, 12:54 PM   #367
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Just to get myself straightened out, I want to make sure I understand what's happening here. Basically we get Lómarandil set and question the remaining Orc, and then we're off, right?
Old 08-16-2004, 03:25 PM   #368
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dűm

Hama Of The Riddermark has just left Hobbiton.
Sorry about my lack of postin ,i'll try and have a post up by tomorrow, but ive just be sooooo busy recently...
Old 08-16-2004, 07:53 PM   #369
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
White Tree

Amanduial: Remember me? I was with this game, but I couldn't manage with bad things going on in my life? Anyways, I just stopped by to say that Arvedui is officially retired from the downs. Arvedui is a friend of mine, and has quit the downs in order to pursue her career as a writer. I just wanted to mention this, so you don't keep asking questions to a non-existant person. Y'all have fun! It looks like it's a good game! I wish life wasn't stupid, then I'd be in this! Oh well...just wanted to give the heads up!

-Perky
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
Old 08-17-2004, 06:13 AM   #370
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Pipe

Perky Ent - Thanks for letting us know, though I had given up on Arvedui some time ago....quit writing in the Downs to become a writer? That's too bad...

Aman - No problem at all. Thanks for posting as much as you have been. You will be missed!

Firefoot - Basically, yes. I'll get us questioning the orcs. Perhaps we might get a good fight between Calenvasa and Ambarturion.... Did I say fight? Sorry, I meant argument...

Hama - Get a post up whenever you can. Hopefully that will be soon.

-Durelin
Old 08-19-2004, 07:11 PM   #371
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Durelin: I do realise that Ambarturion has proposed a plan that is not in keeping with your plot for the game, but rest assured this is only for dramatic purposes! When Calenvasa insists that the Elves go with some (more sensible) plan, he will relent in the face of the overwhelming resistance from everyone else to his ideas. In the end, I rather suspect that it will be Coromswyth who convinces him.

That having been said, I hope that Ambarturion is going to get one more crack at Thrakhmaz!!!

heh heh heh *sharpens blade*
Old 08-20-2004, 09:53 AM   #372
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dűm

Got a post up, that stuff completely singed the poison as it hadnt had a chance to spread...and I'd rather like Lomarandil to fight in the main battle.
Old 08-20-2004, 11:08 AM   #373
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Hama

Please note your previous post has been edited to remove the word, "bastards".

The Barrow-Wight prefers that there be no swearing in the RPG's. You may, of course, come up with some other more suitable phrase and substitute it in - e.g., 'spawn of Mordor', etc.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:47 PM   #374
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dűm

Duly noted, Pio...
Old 08-21-2004, 07:05 AM   #375
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordim Hedgethistle
That having been said, I hope that Ambarturion is going to get one more crack at Thrakhmaz!!!

heh heh heh *sharpens blade*
Indeed? Well, as long as Thrakmazh survives the little tiff that's going to occur on battle's eve, he'll be ready for that slightly 'more fair' rematch (luckily for me, the bad guys get to cheat and need no explanation). I'll be a-waiting on the battlefield, but don't think you can win without some major inconveniences...and possibly the loss of your characters arms and/or legs and/or head...

As a formality, I'm going to have a post up today, I think. Or early tomorrow, or later tomorrow (or early on Monday, or later on Monday). It'll contain Thrakmazh mentally accepting Herding's offer, rousing the orc army, and sending them all out. I assume that it's about time that the armies get moving and thosr irksome trolls start slowing everything down. Am I correct in my assumption, Durelin?

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Old 08-21-2004, 07:11 AM   #376
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Pipe

Fordim - “'To your ending, but to one that might be worthy of a song and would win for you such renown in the memory of those who dwell in Lorien as to make it a worthwhile conclusion.'” Dramatic effect indeed! I love it.

Hama - Glad to see you back with a post. Though it is a little far-fetched, we have been carrying your character along recently, and so it was not of your consent that Lomarandil be wounded in such a way. If you wish for him to recover now rather than when we reach Lorien, that is fine with me.

Kransha - You are absolutely correct. Sorry for the lack of intstruction from me on what the army is doing besides marching around all the time...

w00t! Slothful trolls to the rescue!

-Durelin

Last edited by Durelin; 08-21-2004 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Cross posted with Kransha
Old 08-21-2004, 01:28 PM   #377
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dűm

Basically the stuff was a form of silver nitrate...if you've ever had warts and stuff like that and removed them yourself you'll probably know that it was fairly accurate to what it actually does ...
Old 08-24-2004, 09:55 PM   #378
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Just a notice:

This game was opened for play on 6/16 and scheduled to run for 12 weeks.

The end date for the game is 09/08. There are now 2 weeks left for play.

Please start moving toward the finish of the game.

Thanks!

Pio, Game Moderator
Old 08-29-2004, 06:16 AM   #379
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Silmaril

She returns!

I do apologise for my extended AWOL! My computer, like just about everything else in my house, broke - I am living. In. The. Dark Ages. I kid you not.

Anyway, the reason I haven't been here for the past week is because the computer blew a fuse in a lightning storm a week and a half ago (when I was on holiday), and promptly died, taking the wireless connection to my laptop with it. Apologies! I shall attempt to catch up on the game as quickly as possible. Thankyou for bearing with me.
Old 09-01-2004, 12:56 AM   #380
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Hi!

1 week left for the finish of the game.

~*~ Pio
Old 09-01-2004, 04:41 AM   #381
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Endgame

In response to Pio's PM. . .how about the Elves run across the special forces unit on the way back to Lorien, they are forced to fight, they do a wonderful job against the baddies but are beginning to lose when help unlooked for comes in the form of an army of Lorien Elves, sent by the Lady who is already aware of the danger having see it 'from afar'????

This would allow us to start posting on the final battle right away.
Old 09-01-2004, 05:03 AM   #382
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Checking In

Alright, obviously there is onle 1 week left in the game (or a little more). I should be fully available for this week. I do suggest that we should skip to the next important day. Remember, on Battle's Eve, Thrakmazh and Herding are still going to try and overthrow Cenbryt, so that should been done before the actual battle. What day should we fast-forward to, then? It is just my personal opinion that we don't really have time to post for each of the three-four 'racing' days.

Opinions? Suggestions? Comments?

Old 09-01-2004, 05:13 AM   #383
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

My thoughts were that we could scan over the next few days with a general post and bring them to the eve of battle or something. Fordim's idea could work, since that would get us to the end quicker.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:26 AM   #384
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Silmaril

Map of Arda

For the sake of the game's very title, I think it would be more fitting for the battle to be carried out on Lorien turf - and also, it would allow some old feuds to be faced (Fordim, didn't you say Ambarturion would like one last shot at Thrakmazh? ). But if you look on the map, just so we're all on the same ground here: say the main force is crossing the Anduin, say, four squares South of the word 'Galadhon', and the special force is sneaking in, say, at the brown square (guessing this is the bridge - I am using this map because I have mislaid my LotR). Where would you suggest the forces meet?

A thought: if we come to the point where the forces are splitting- Koran and his group have just been dismissed to head North and cross, while the main force is struggling to get those pesky trolls across. The trolls are wading across, stuck in the water and very bad tempered, and the smaller group of Easterlings are not far away from the main force - when the elves strike the special force in a lightning attack. They are caught relatively unaware, the elves having been subtle, and the easterlings distracted by the chaos in the Anduin, and battle ensues. The elves have managed to pick up a few more of the other scouts from around the Mirkwood borders, but their numbers are still small.

Herding maybe holds back on the main force, saying they need to get the trolls across, ignore the small force, it is a small sacrifice etc - while secretly thinking this is a very clean way to kill off Koran - when the second force of elves arrives, from Lorien, archers taking out one of the trolls and some orcs from the trees across the Anduin. The rest attack, and so a full scale battle ensues - giving everyone a fair chance to have a good brawl and hold their own against whomsoever they wish to fight - and some debts can be repaid.

Does this work? It is only a bit more than an elaboration, I suppose, but just so's we're on the same track and all.
Old 09-01-2004, 02:41 PM   #385
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Silmaril

Ok, to keep things moving here, because I need to make a post anyway, and because three people have said the same sort of plan works, I shall post the start of the landslide, so to speak - I shall make a post from Koran's point of view, about trying to cross the Anduin, and the special force splitting off. I will give an inkling of the elves, but not bring them in, in case anyone objects to the current plan as it lies.
Old 09-01-2004, 02:59 PM   #386
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Aman, Durelin: Some important points I'd like to bring forward.

1. Aman, could you NOT post the splitting yet? As of now, Herding and Thrakmazh are still planning to overthrow Koran on the eve of battle, when the armies are still together. This may be a complete failure, but it's still going to be attempted.

2. An idea I had, which may not work, but I'll say it anyways. Since Herding and Thrak want to take down Koran on the eve before the split, or before the battle, perhaps that could still occur, but be, say, interrupted by scouts, or an Elven party, or Even the group from Lorien and Mirkwood scouts? This way, Koran could escape with ease and the plan would be considered a failure.

3. I do not really know how this coup is going to work, but it is planned, and Herding and Thrak aren't about to drop it at random. Herding wants to kill Koran in person, and Thrakmazh would very much like to see them both dead. Even if it presents complexities, I would very much like to see this vendetta concluded somehow.

Old 09-01-2004, 03:11 PM   #387
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Silmaril

Hmm - Kransha, I'm not sure how we can work this... Ok, they want to take him out the night before: what, would Herding be causing a mutiny among his men, or trying to kill him that night, in his sleep maybe? The second would probably be better. But how would it be interrupted by elves? I don't think we can have the Lorien-Mirkwood group arriving quite yet - say they'll arrive the next day, so as to have the proposed battle work, if that's ok? But who else could really interrupt - maybe just one of the men, Ehan maybe? They wouldn't necessarily see Herding's face, as he would be cloaked, but he could scarper quickly - the attempt would fail and Koran and Ehan would have no proof of who it was. What do you think?

As you said, they won't want to drop it - so maybe they use a backup plan of starting some sort of mutiny among the special force Southrons, and Herding plans to sneak away from the main army and give the signal for it to start, so that he can be there to kill Koran when he is caught off-guard.

Or, when the Mirkwood elves attack the special force:

Quote:
Herding maybe holds back on the main force, saying they need to get the trolls across, ignore the small force, it is a small sacrifice etc - while secretly thinking this is a very clean way to kill off Koran - when the second force of elves arrives, from Lorien, archers taking out one of the trolls and some orcs from the trees across the Anduin. The rest attack...
...and at this stage the vengeful Herding can take his chances in desperation to attack Koran himself, in a last desperate attempt.

What do you think, yes, no, maybe?
Old 09-01-2004, 03:22 PM   #388
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

This is all getting very complicated! I say, rather than doing two things one after another (attempted murder of Koran; confrontation with the Lorien/Mirkwood Elves) let's do them at the same time.

My suggestion:

1) baddy-army splits immediately: Thrak and Herding decide to look for their chance to kill Koran in the imminent battle.

2) Lorien/Mirkwood Elves run into the special forces (with Thrak, Herding and Koran) at a northern ford -- yipes! fight fight fight

The genius of this plan is that it lets us jump right into a single scene (Elves fighting baddies) in which everything gets sorted round: Herding and Koran settle matters in the chaos of battle, Elves and Orcs duke it out. This has the added advantage of perhaps allowing a certain female Elf to help out a certain Easterling Captain. . .

3) Just when things look hopeless, the Lorien army arrives, destroys the special forces, then heads down to take out the main baddy-army. How did Lorien know of the impending attacks. . .? Hmmm. . .scouting parties found Caranbaith's body and knew that something was amiss!

You may all applaud me now.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:29 PM   #389
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

EDIT: Cross-posted with Fordim. I like his idea. I'm not deleting this stuff, though, just in case (this IS getting confusing. I should just shut up).

Also, it seems convenient, considering the *ahem* little matter of Coromswyth and Koran. I find that plausible meeting an interesting plan. Ordered chaos can work, if properly done. When the battle begins, everyone seperates into their own Mono-a-Mono Battles, the way they were originally dictated. Ambarturion owes Thrak a good beheading for what he did to Caranbaith, and Thrak certainly deserves a little compensation, since Ambarturion's sword drove him utterly insane.

The rest is all secondary information, for emergency purposes.

Here is the original plan agreed to by Herding and Thrak. In retrospect, it may not work as planned.

Quote:
“…On battle’s eve,” he continued, droning, “when we are camped near Lorien, we must strike, you and I, together. There will be some manner of signal we share, one of your choosing. The orcs under my command will gladly attack the Southrons of Cenbryt’s, and your will surely follow you to the same end. All at once, we cut off the power of our foe. He will be surrounded and only a few of his men will remain loyal. If we offer them the spoils of war…and the option to live, many will surely come to our side. Then, we take Cenbryt and the remaining ‘rebels’ captive (most unfortunately, we could not kill them all right away, for the Eye would look upon that as unnecessary action). Then, after we have proved they were traitorous to the troops, they will corroborate the necessity to slay them…Then; you can have your way with Koran Cenbryt.”
Some ideas on how to have this plan 'fail.' (I'm writing everything in bloody lists now!)

1. Koran's men actually put up a fight, Thrak and Herding (or just one) realizaes that the plan won't work, and decide it would be better to try to kill Koran (and, in Thrak's case, Herding too) during the battle.

2. The plan works, but Koran somehow gets out of the predicament and forces Thrak and/or Herding to go through with the original plan. This could work in a number of ways.

3. Confusion and/or the presence of an Elven scouting party force the plan to be delaid or fail.

4. Now, I don't know what Oro has planned for Herding. Thrakmazh has an arch-nemesis, in the form of Ambarturion, who he will face once more, but I dunno about Herding. If Oro has special plans, I know them not. Maybe the ideal way to get this settled would be to have Koran and Herding duke it out, unless either of you disagree.

Last edited by Kransha; 09-01-2004 at 03:37 PM.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:34 PM   #390
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Silmaril

Your genius, master Fordim, is surpassed only by your modesty

No, joking, nice plan - it runs along the same sort of lines as the previous one, but has the added advantage of Thrak and Herding going with Koran - say they were doing it simply because of miscalculations with numbers or something etc etc - anyway, they wangle their way into going with the special forces, with the intent of getting rid of him themselves (maybe they could plan this the night before - that is where I am putting my post).

Whichever you wish, Kransha - the previous-night attack gives an edge of desperation, but it does make things longer, and as we are pressed for time may not therefore be as good. But either will work, so.

Quote:
This has the added advantage of perhaps allowing a certain female Elf to help out a certain Easterling Captain. . .
*cough* Who could, eh.. *cough* who could you possibly mean? *shifty eyes*
Old 09-01-2004, 03:40 PM   #391
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Just because my other post is WAY too cluttered up with useless excrement, I'm just going to make one more concise post, right here, and be done with it. So the other folks don't have to try and extract my vague meaning from my other no sequitorial catechism (can you tell I love big words...and parentheses?)

I agree with Fordim.

Durelin, just give the word.

Edited: Because I don't think Fordim is a dimp, as my typo implied.

Last edited by Kransha; 09-01-2004 at 03:46 PM.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:46 PM   #392
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Silmaril

...and if only you hadn't made that typo!

Ok, I've made a post - basically it's just laying out where we stand with the army the night before. Is this alright with everyone?
Old 09-02-2004, 10:03 AM   #393
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

All right, I have got the Elves to the Anduin and posed them with a question. I think the answer is rather obvious, however. . .

If the Elves head south to the nearer ford, then they will find that the orcs and Easterlings are already there, and we can get fighting. I've laid out the geography of that ford a bit as well so that the question of the Lorien 'cavalry' can be resolved. The ford is so close to Lorien, that if our party of Elves can hold off the orcs and Easterlings long enough, the sentries in Lorien will hear the sounds of battle and come investigating. We can then have one of the sentries head back for re-enforcements while our party (and, say, a dozen or so Lorien sentries) hold off the baddies.

How does this sound?
Old 09-02-2004, 01:29 PM   #394
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
I'm terribly sorry for not replying until now.

Quote:
4. Now, I don't know what Oro has planned for Herding. Thrakmazh has an arch-nemesis, in the form of Ambarturion, who he will face once more, but I dunno about Herding. If Oro has special plans, I know them not. Maybe the ideal way to get this settled would be to have Koran and Herding duke it out, unless either of you disagree.
I hadn't planned anything spesific, so I'm just greatful for all your wonderful suggestions, and as far as I can see we're going for Fordim's suggestion? (I'm a lil' bit confused, one might say.)

Kransha- Are you going to kill Herding? Or do you intend to pick up a fight with him duing the battle? Heh.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:19 PM   #395
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orofaniel
I'm terribly sorry for not replying until now.

I hadn't planned anything spesific, so I'm just greatful for all your wonderful suggestions, and as far as I can see we're going for Fordim's suggestion? (I'm a lil' bit confused, one might say.)

Kransha- Are you going to kill Herding? Or do you intend to pick up a fight with him duing the battle? Heh.
Pardon, I was not very clear. What I meant to say was: Doi you (Oro/Herding) want to have a nice one-on-one with Koran (Aman). Thrak's pre-occupied by a certain vengeful Elf. I just wanted to make sure that the armies of Dol Guldur weren't seperated before Koran and Herding finally 'settled their differences.' With Fordim's plan, this all works out. During the battle, you can do what you want. Mind you, Thrak will be busy.

In conclusion: The overthrow will BEGIN, but be INTERRUPTED by the forces of good, thus negating Thrak and Herding's plan to kill Koran directly. I figured Herding would still want Koran dead, and thus would try to find and challenge him in the fray.

This all may come out sounding a bit garbled. You'll have to excuse me, I'm a bit under the weather. I will still post, though, and hopefully soon. I suppose I'll post about Thrak finally goin' over the edge and telling Herding that the time has come to spring the trap on Koran and his men...

Old 09-02-2004, 02:23 PM   #396
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Just wanted to let everyone know that I shall be away from home and the internet until Monday night or Tuesday morning.

As I won't be back until very close to the end of the game, please carry along Ambarturion and Megilaes as you all join battle. Feel free to wound either or both of them, if you wish, but please nothing major!

Kransha: could you perhaps get the final battle between Ambarturion and Thrakhmaz underway? And if it's OK with you, I will finish it (heh heh) when I return to the Downs either late Monday night (the 6th) or early Tuesday morning (the 7th).

Have a good weekend everyone.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:30 PM   #397
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordim Hedgethistle
Kransha: could you perhaps get the final battle between Ambarturion and Thrakhmaz underway? And if it's OK with you, I will finish it (heh heh) when I return to the Downs either late Monday night (the 6th) or early Tuesday morning (the 7th).
I'd love to...*cackles in a most foul and villainous fashion*

Old 09-03-2004, 10:27 AM   #398
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Silmaril

Mistress Durelin, elves, and assorted baddies,

I will be without internet access until Sunday afternoon (possibly I will have a snippet on Saturday, late evening, but it is unlikely), and I leave in about an hour - I will be traipsing around various universities with my sister in an attempt to find one she likes...*sigh*

Apologies for departing at this stage, but I will return soon!
Old 09-04-2004, 05:08 PM   #399
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Okey dokey, the next post from any of the good guys should bring us into contact with the orcs. If there isn't one from the good guys by tomorrow, I will just edit my post to include that. I would have gone ahead and taken us that far ahead, but I got side-tracked with the Lorien defender debut.

A thousand apologies again for my lack of presence as a game owner. *mutters something about AP courses* Really, there's no excuse. I hope I may make up for things by seeing this game to a strong finish.

-Durelin
Old 09-04-2004, 06:22 PM   #400
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Post = up. It's long...and complicated...but I do hope it's worth the read.

The coup is about to begin. Orofaniel, the ball's in your court now. Get us goin'.