The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-09-2007, 11:41 AM   #561
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Feanor of the Peredhil

Day One.
Unwilling to do anything. 2.5 hours before the deadline, she asks everybody to give a statement about the Might. This might have been an attempt to keep the village from discussing more important things, maybe an attempt to make everybody focus on TM while standing in the background herself. Votes morm for no reason.
-Slippery.

Day Two.
Thinks Valier basically was killed because she was suspected to be the seer, with a frame of morm as a bonus. Backs away from morm then. Starts a bad tradition with putting all about Valier in one post. Makes a suspect overview that points into no direction. Votes Lily with the first vote.
-An innocentish vote. Doesn't attack morm. But something leaves me uneasy.

Day Three.
Says we should be careful about what Legate said. Assumes it will lead us the wrong way. Is suspicious of Sally. Votes her.
-She gave really little input that day, which worries me. She first gives out a sensible comment about Legate, then looks no further for suspects than Sally.

Day Four.
Thinks they thought Kath to be the seer. Thinks she dreamt about morm. Wonders what's wrong with TM. Comes back very late and votes for the most convenient candidate.

What worries me about her is that, apart from saying very little over the past two days, her most interesting inputs mostly are within her first post of the day. There's a lot less later. This could point towards nightly activities. Except one post on day two, she has a very narrow way to look for wolves.
Other than that - I don't know. I really need to hear more from her, otherwise she'll be a top candidate for me tomorrow.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:21 PM   #562
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I've unfortunately had a family situation come up and I'm not going to be back today.

++ Farael

He reacted waaaay to strongly to one mention of his name yesterDAY and then went totally silent. Very wolfish if you ask me.

I apologize for this, circumstances beyond my control.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:43 PM   #563
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Farael

Misses Day One.

Day Two.
Attacks Lommy for her observation of Valier. Elaborate and completely wrong theory of Rikae. Doesn't go after morm, even defends him. Wants us to look at Brinniel if Rikae is innocent. Screws up his vote. Suspects Sally and would like to change his vote, slightly defends Lily. Also suspects Lommy and Brinniel.
-The theory against Rikae looks genuine. His appearance seems honest.

Day Three.
Goes away from Brinn, suspects Lommy more. Presents a weird theory about her. From then on pursues Sally with vigor.
-The way he suddenly goes after Sally without looking left or right is quite worrisome.

Day Four.
Takes a look at the voting. Votes TM even though he suspects Menel more. Argues nobody looks too wolvish to be a wolf. Suddenly goes after Kuru with little initial provocation.
-Farael and TM aren't both wolves, neither is he and Kuru.

It's worrisome how Farael always votes extremely early and still is around later. I'm not sure what to do with him. Nothing really screams wolf, nothing really screams innocent, much is strange. I agree with his main suspects, so I'm not suspicious of him at the moment. Depending on the roles of Kuru and TM, that's subject to change.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:56 PM   #564
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
-Farael and TM aren't both wolves, neither is he and Kuru.
In a way you're suggesting to find out what Farael is...

I've done what Kuru doesn't approve of, read skimmed through his two preveous perfermences. One was Wolf, the other Innocent. His current form is neither. The present Kuru is twice as grim and undecive as the two past Kuru's together.

Should have trusted Fea with this, I suppose. Although I'm becoming old myself and the though "The best Fea is the dead Fea." is disturbing my mind. She's pretty much going with the tide and truly is like The Might - anything.

What is the most unpleasant is the absense of nearly everybody, especially Aganzir - which was explained pretty well.

I'm inclined to put Mac higher on my trust line. No Wolf could bother to be around now if he/she was in a place like Mac's.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:06 PM   #565
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Well, I am torn. On one hand, The Might is still the most suspicious player left alive and so he should be lynched. However, he is not a "dangerous" wolf. I highly doubt that he'll be able to manipulate the village. On the other hand, Kuruharan is much more dangerous, and yet I am getting paranoid and I get the feeling I'm being set up.

You see, there have been a few comments saying "Farael and Kuruharan can't both be wolves, but one of them is".

However, there are two things compelling me strongly for voting for Kuruharan. First of all, Brinniel I believe noted, very wisely, that the best way to avoid a multiple lynch is to have only two people in the running.

Kuruharan voted for me, without an explanation and even if he truly IS busy today, it does not look good at all. Furthermore, his explanation that I "reacted too strongly" is circumstantial at best, while other people have made far better points against me. And while I am an innocent, there's no denying that I've been unlucky with my suspicions and a (weak I think) case could be made of it. Kuru focuses only in one instance.

He has been playing his own game all along and I think I need to break from my previous style. So far I've been voting the "absolutely most suspicious" types and not the "suspicious and potentialy manipulative" types. I still think The Might is a wolf, but I'll vote for Kuruharan as I think he is a dangerous wolf.

Yet, as a consideration for the village, I'll hold my vote a little longer so that we can discuss whether we'd like another suspect lynched and how to avoid a double-lynch.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:24 PM   #566
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Let's sum it up:

I think Volo is innocent.

Shasta seems innocent, too, but I will have a closer look at him tomorrow anyway.

Brinniel appeared innocent to me most of the game. I would look at her the way I looked at other today, but I've grown tired of looking at the thread all over again and again. Tomorrow.

I'm tending to think Farael innocent, but depending on today's and tonight's outcome, I may change my opinion.

Fea remains a question mark.

Aganzir is slightly suspicious. She could be the third wolf, but I'm not sure.

Kuruharan is very suspicious and most likely a wolf.

The Might hasn't shown up today, which is sad. I'm rather convinced of his guilt, though.

The debate seems to go towards lynching either Kuru or the Might? Good. Finally candidates I like.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:39 PM   #567
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I am concerned that the village is so quiet right before the deadline (less than an hour and a half to go if I'm not mistaken).

I don't know how much longer before I have to vote, and I'm a little reticient to vote right now as I don't want to "force" the village to choose the other candidate, but I am fairly convinced of Kuru's guilt and a no-vote by me would give even MORE power to the wolves.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:41 PM   #568
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ok, on that note, it's lunch time over here and while we rarely take more than an hour to eat, I'd rather vote now

++Kuruharan
Old 12-09-2007, 01:45 PM   #569
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I'm here, but I've been reading through the thread and trying to write a post and don't know how long it will take me still.

Please don't forget Brinniel. I'm quite certain now that she's a wolf, and would indeed want to vote for her today. But if there's no one else who would, I'm not going to throw away my vote, and will vote Might.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:48 PM   #570
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Now that Kuru has voted, I agree that we should only pick one other lynching candidate. I'd be quite happy with Kuru or Might.

If he is a wolf, Kuru is being rather bold with his attacks against Farael. But then in this late stage of the game with three wolves still in the running, I suppose he's allowed to be bold. It's also possible Kuru and Farael are teamed as wolves and are playing us...but I kind of doubt it. It's too risky.

I find it strange Might hasn't shown up toDay. He has been an active player up until toDay, and knowing his life would be at risk you'd think he would stick around. Unless he's just given up. Or perhaps it's just a RL reason.

One thing that bothers me about Might is no matter how suspicious he is, he somehow manages to slide from one Day to another. I think one reason he hasn't gotten so much attention toDay is because he's not here, but we shouldn't allow that to be a factor. If he's a wolf, then I think the other wolves are certainly manipulating us by attempting to draw attention onto other people (this would make things look worse for Kuru and Aganzir).

Part of me is scared I might be horribly wrong about my suspicions of Might, but another part of me says we shouldn't let him slip for yet another Day...

EDIT: X-ed with Farael and Aganzir
Old 12-09-2007, 01:50 PM   #571
Volo

Mac, trusting the sun to rise for you tomorrow might be dangerous at this stage.

I'm more for lynching Kuru out of those two. He'd leave more possible clues. Might would probably lead as back to the situation we're in currently.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:51 PM   #572
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Looks like it'll have to be Kuru if we want to stick to our two candidates plan.

I don't know, I still feel worried about letting Might slide by yet again. But a third candidate seems so risky...

EDIT: X-ed with Volo
Old 12-09-2007, 02:12 PM   #573
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Votes:

1 for Farael (by Kuru)
1 for Kuru (by Farael)

Seven votes still available and 47 minutes left.

I'm so afraid that the relative village silence right now is going to herald a chaotic end of day.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:19 PM   #574
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Well if you are worried Fea, perhaps you should vote now or at least state who you want to vote for...

I'd rather vote Kuru than Farael. But if Might doesn't show up (and it's looking unlikely), even only having two candidates can lead to a double lynch.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:23 PM   #575
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Well if you are worried Fea, perhaps you should vote now or at least state who you want to vote for...
I thought I did earlier.

++Kuru
Old 12-09-2007, 02:26 PM   #576
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Thirty-six minutes left, and I have something to say. Please don't yell. =x

Last night, I was bored and feeling down, so I went to re-read one of the past games I've played here on BD. It happened to be the one game here in which I was a wolf (we won. 8D) Reading through it, I noticed some similarities between the Brinniel of then and the Brinniel of now. However, the Macalaure of then seems completely different than the Macalaure of now; this Mac seems more cautious, somehow.

However, due to the votes, I'd rather not vote Brinniel today (and I admit, there may be some tiny vestige of loyalty for a fellow past-wolf there ). I'd like to look at her more tomorrow.

I hope to stay through the deadline, so I'll hold my vote.

Edit: X'd with Fea.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:30 PM   #577
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Brinniel is a wolf, and I don't think I'm wrong this time.

Her first post is nothing but discussing what kind of wolves there usually are. In her next post she admits that even though there usually is at least one quiet wolf, it's not always so. She is a little uneasy about Might, Nerwen and Valier, but doesn't have any suspicions yet.

She returns later and agrees with Mac that there's something fishy about Volo, but can't quite grasp it and wouldn't like to vote him yet. Doesn't know what to think about Might- it's risky for a wolf to make a self-vote and she doesn't know if Might would do that. She finds Valier and Nerwen's votes odd and can't see what's so suspicious about morm.

Then she votes for Nerwen because of her sudden attack for Lommy. Mentions that morm's vote for Valier isn't to her liking, but doesn't think that's a reason to lynch morm. I find that a bit weird. Only a few posts ago she said she can't see what's so suspicious about morm, and now she says his vote for Valier isn't enough of a reason to lynch him. So let's see what morm said in that post of his: Might is suspicious because of his self-vote, Volo gives a gut-feeling of being guilty.

Her first two posts on Day 2 are speculation about why Valier was killed. She reaches the conclusion that it's more probable that the wolves wanted to frame morm than that morm is a wolf. Rikae is her main suspect.

Then the analysis project. Nothing makes Volo obviously suspicious, but some of his posts are a bit strange, and she isn't sure about him. Mac is innocent, and so is Might (although she has been almost suspecting him quite much). Is unsure of sally, but thinks both she and morm are unlikely to be wolves. No idea about Fea or Farael, nothing alarming about Kuru. Thinks Menel is a bit too quick to jump the bandwagon and doesn't like his comments about not being eaten. Doesn't like Kath's vote (for Might) but the rest seems ok. Doesn't like morm's vote and his first post of Day 2 but doesn't see why a wolf-morm would have killed Valier. Is frustrated as Shasta didn't explain his vote for Volo. Green is being careful; suspicious. Slightly suspicious of Lommy. Legate is probably innocent. Finds Aganzir a little contradictory, but nothing alarming.

Votes Greenie, who has 5 votes now.

On Day 3 she thinks Greenie's vote for Volo might well have been a wolf-on-wolf. Menel's posts about Greenie-morm connection make her feel uncomfortable. Asks if the wolves could have thought Legate was the seer. Finds morm innocentish and thinks sally's actions are a bit too risky for a wolf, but isn't sure about her.
Aganzir, Volo (suspicious), Mac (innocentish) and Might (slightly suspicious) are the most suspicious based only on their vote for Greenie. This is actually the first time she suspects Might, earlier she's only been playing with the idea of him being a wolf. It looks like a wolf suspecting a wolf: Might's been suspected enough by then that Brinn is making herself look better by suspecting a wolf who may soon be lynched.

She votes for Menel, but says she'd take back her vote if she could when she sees a double lynch will occur. On the next day she explains her vote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
I thought there were less people left to vote and for some reason I hoped that with a vote for Menel, people would less likely to want to risk a double-lynch in the chance it could turn into a triple-lynch.
On Day 4 she wonders why Kath was killed, as she didn't see anything seerish about her. Hmm, are you sure you didn't see anything seerish about Kath while discussing with your fellows during the night? Suspects Volo less than she did earlier, because Menel's putting pressure on him and because she's begun to question Aganzir more (only after I started suspecting her, I see, and with reasons like "Agan could be a wolf because she caused a 3-3 tie when there were still several people who had said they'd vote for the same person". Really, Brinn... I can't believe you missed that when reading the end of Day 3).

She sides with Farael on his and Kuru's dispute and warns me that suspecting her will only make me look bad after she's been killed. Votes for Menel.

Day 5.
Doesn't like my sudden violent attacks on her. Feels uneasy about Volo and thinks she should take a closer look. Mac is innocentish, but she would still like to watch him more closely. Might guilty. Fea should be watched more closely. Farael is suspicious, but would a wolf be so obvious? Shasta should be watched more closely. Doesn't like Kuru's attacks on Farael.

Brinniel is very quick to speculate about what kinds of wolves there might be or why somebody was killed. That's a good way for a wolf to appear helpful and vocal without actually saying anything useful. Another wolf tactic I can find is strongly opposing double-lynches and spreading of votes. It's so easy to say "please, let's not spread votes any wider anymore or we'll risk a double-lynch" if a fellow wolf is being suspected.

I also think Brinn is bold enough to suspect and vote a fellow wolf, especially after the last game, so I don't think it matters much that she voted Greenie.

I also think I can see some kind of a connection between Brinn and Farael... Am I the only one?

Anyway. I would love to lynch Brinn today. She's a wolf or I'll eat my nice hat.

a late edit: xed since my last post

Last edited by Aganzir; 12-09-2007 at 02:50 PM.
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:32 PM   #578
Volo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Thirty-six minutes left, and I have something to say. Please don't yell. =x

Last night, I was bored and feeling down, so I went to re-read one of the past games I've played here on BD. It happened to be the one game here in which I was a wolf (we won. 8D) Reading through it, I noticed some similarities between the Brinniel of then and the Brinniel of now. However, the Macalaure of then seems completely different than the Macalaure of now; this Mac seems more cautious, somehow.

However, due to the votes, I'd rather not vote Brinniel today (and I admit, there may be some tiny vestige of loyalty for a fellow past-wolf there ). I'd like to look at her more tomorrow.

I hope to stay through the deadline, so I'll hold my vote.

Edit: X'd with Fea.
Ok, hold your horses - don't vote, I'll check it.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:41 PM   #579
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
She's a wolf or I'll eat my nice hat.
Then you better start chewing. I hear hats aren't the easiest thing to digest. Ask Farael.

I really don't like how Aganzir is turning attention to me so late in the Day. Especially since I don't think I'm that much at risk of getting lynched toDay. She posted that analysis right after Shasta said he wanted to look at me toMorrow, so she's really looking like an opportunist more than anything.

My vote will probably be for Kuru unless something dramatically changes.

Last edited by Brinniel; 12-09-2007 at 03:29 PM. Reason: grammar
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:44 PM   #580
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
I really don't like how Aganzir is turning attention to me so late in the Day.
I promise you I would have done that earlier, had I been home...

Quote:
She posted that analysis right after Shasta said he wanted to look at me toMorrow, so she's really looking like an opportunist more than anything.
Do you think I wrote that analysis in 4 minutes?
Old 12-09-2007, 02:45 PM   #581
Volo

Quote:
She posted that analysis right after Shasta said he wanted to look at me toMorrow, so she's really looking like an opportunist more than anything.
What??? She's been talking about you the last two Days, at least. Bad point. Shasta, Aganzir, good points, though late, I'll look at Brinn from those perspectives tomorrow, and I hope that I'm alive.

Especially if Kuru's innocent!

EDIT: Xd with Aganzir
Old 12-09-2007, 02:45 PM   #582
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
But Shasta, you and Brinn and I were wolves together! Of course I'm acting different than then.

Seriously. Volo already mentioned I felt different to him, too. I've got a bit tired of my old style of play which I felt had become too strenuous and predictable and boring. That's why I'm playing a little different.

Aganzir, such a long thing so close to the deadline? I'm not convinced, I'm afraid.

Since nobody considers the Might, I'm going to vote for Kuru..... as soon as Volo and Shasta have decided to not lynch me....
Old 12-09-2007, 02:47 PM   #583
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Do you think I wrote that analysis in 4 minutes?
Honestly, I'm not checking the time stamps at this late. If you didn't see his post, you need to edit it with a cross-post notice.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:47 PM   #584
Volo

Quote:
Since nobody considers the Might, I'm going to vote for Kuru..... as soon as Volo and Shasta have decided to not lynch me....
I'm not going to lynch you Mac, I've said that I suspect you less.

Quote:
Aganzir, such a long thing so close to the deadline? I'm not convinced, I'm afraid.
Like me and Farael yesterDay.

Xd with Brinn
Old 12-09-2007, 02:47 PM   #585
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Aaahhh...sorry.
I have been playing by WLAN with a friend up until now and I totally forgot about WW; only made small posts in the Quiz Room.

I will try to read through today's posts and make an idea of what happened.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:48 PM   #586
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
I'm afraid I missed what's wrong with it. I've been away for most of the Day and didn't have time to do it earlier.

Brinn, sorry for forgetting to edit. I can do it now if you wish.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:49 PM   #587
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

15 minutes and a bunch of votes to go... it seems rather obvious that the remaining two wolves are holding their votes 'till the last moment (I say remaining two with Kuru being the third)

We have heard nothing from The Might today, which is strange... Aganzir makes an interesting post, but it's too late right now. While I won't hold it against her just yet, I'd like to see how she follows through tomorrow.

It does look like a wolf trying to come up with a theory when it's too late to do anything about it (which has the benefit of looking helpful without risking that your suspect will be lynched and proven an ordo) however, we know she's been busy today and therefore I don't think the timing is bad. She does seem more ordo-ish after that post, but at this stage of the game it's all very much relative.

Brinniel's response to Aganzir's accusation is reasonable, but I think a little excessive... while it is certainly a bad timing, I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's wolfish behaviour by itself. I'd have to look for further evidence on Agan at this point.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:49 PM   #588
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
I'm not going to lynch you Mac, I've said that I suspect you less.
Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Ok, hold your horses - don't vote, I'll check it.
This sounded to me like you were about to very suddenly change your opinion.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:50 PM   #589
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
I'm afraid I missed what's wrong with it.
It's just we don't know what your thoughts are on other candidates. Particularly the ones that are getting voted for.

My mind's made up...I'm voting in a second.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:51 PM   #590
Volo

Quote:
This sounded to me like you were about to very suddenly change your opinion.
It is, but not against you, as the points were made against Brinn.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:52 PM   #591
Volo

Sting

++Brinniel

Let's see what happens.

If I'm dead tomorrow, look through Brinn or Kuru (although I bet Kuru dies), and everybody else too!
Old 12-09-2007, 02:53 PM   #592
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
No, Mac, I mean that you seem to be playing differently than the wolvish-Mac of long ago; meaning I think you're more innocent now.

8 minutes to the deadline, folks. I definately want to look at Brinn more tomorrow, and since Aganzir's analysis, possibly Farael too, but it's too late to vote either of them.

Might could be lying about "forgetting" WW, but I don't know; if I were in his position, with suspicion piled high, I certainly wouldn't forget about it. With that in mind, Kuru may be a better bet.

Edit: X'd with Mac, Brinn, and Volo twice. Hmm....
Old 12-09-2007, 02:53 PM   #593
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

++Kuru

I'm really hoping everyone else will follow. I'm terrified of a double lynch.

Fine. Look at me toMorrow. But don't risk a double lynch toDay.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:54 PM   #594
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I've read...and I must admit I don't know who to trust...although I am afraid of having been fooled by certain persons whom I trusted up until now...for example Brinniel...of dear, I hope I make the right decision.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:55 PM   #595
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Six minutes to go:
Farael 1 (Kuruharan)
Kuruharan 3 (Farael, Fea, Brinniel)
Brinniel 1 (Volo)

Edit: added Brinniel's vote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:55 PM   #596
Volo

Quote:
Fine. Look at me toMorrow. But don't risk a double lynch toDay.
This looks bad of you, because Kuru's guilt points positively at you, somewhat and this doesn't suggest his guilt.

Just endDay bloodthirsty thoughts...
Old 12-09-2007, 02:56 PM   #597
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

I want to vote Brinn but don't want to risk a double-lynch.

How many others could possibly vote her?
Old 12-09-2007, 02:57 PM   #598
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

I would.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:57 PM   #599
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

If you lynch me, you'll probably lose. But if I die and am proven innocent, look at those who tried to divert attention towards me.

If it's a double lynch, I pray Kuru is indeed a wolf.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:57 PM   #600
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

I hope this doesn't cause a double lynch; if they're both ordos, we've lost.

But now I'm more suspicious of Brinniel than I am of Kuru. It may just be that she's more present in my mind, but...

++ Brinniel

Edit: X'd with Might, Agan, Brinn.