The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2004, 12:33 PM   #1
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Eye barrowdowns.com e-mail problems

For those of you who have @barrowdowns.com e-mails, you may experience difficulty getting into your account. When this happens (and it will, because I am moving servers), please PM me with your barrowdowns e-mail address and password, and I'll get your account up and running write(<-- yeah, I did this on purpose ) away.

In the meantime, you might want to get in there and save any e-mails you don't want to lose!!!

Last edited by The Barrow-Wight; 08-25-2004 at 12:38 PM.
The Barrow-Wight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 08:19 PM   #2
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

Hurry, because I'm starting to get all of your e-mails!
Old 08-26-2004, 07:18 AM   #3
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

Unfortunately, yes, they are gone. In the past, changes like this always took two or three days. Well, the times are a'changin', because this time took about 90 minutes, taking me off guard at how quickly everything happened. Sorry if anything got lost.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:18 PM   #4
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
I just realized that I've not been getting my BD e-mails because my Time-warner account has become a Comcast account, and the e-mail address has changed! Yikes! I used to have a way of getting in to the account to change the settings, but apparantly it no longer works. Can someone please let me know how to get in and change the e-mail forwarding address? Thanks!!