The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2007, 02:13 PM   #1
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye WW XXXXI: With a Twist

This will be a standard game of Werewolf- just a little more twisted.

A couple of individuals will be given special rules, objectives, information, or orders. This is where the twist/twists come from.

If you yourself are selected to provide a twist, you may not share it with anyone until the village is finished. I don't care if you're dead already, or speaking to someone who is not a part of the village. If you cannot agree to this level of secrecy, or are not honorable enough to hold to such an agreement despite the wishes of the moderator, then this village is not for you.

ROLES

Werewolf- There are four Werewolves in this village. Their goal is to reduce the population of the village until it is even with the number of Werewolves left in the village.

Seer- There is one Seer, and his goal is to help find Werewolves with his nightly dreams.

Ranger- There is one Ranger, and his job is to protect the Villagers from the Werewolves at night.

Hunter- There is one Hunter, and his duty is to take a Werewolf with him to the grave when he meets his fate.

Cursed Villager- There is one Cursed Villager, but he does not know he is cursed. If the Werewolves choose to kill him during the night, he becomes a Werewolf.

Innocent Villager- There are nine Innocent Villagers in this village. The job of an Innocent Villager is to lynch Werewolves during the day.

RULES FOR ROLES

Werewolf- Each night the Werewolves must select someone to kill and pm the name to me. The Werewolves can pm amongst themselves at ALL times, night and day, to discuss strategy.

Seer- Each night the Seer must select someone to dream about and pm the name to me. I will then pm the Seer back and reveal the role of whoever the Seer chose. The Cursed Villager will appear to be an Innocent Villager to the Seer, unless he has already been turned (that night or before).

Ranger- Each night the Ranger must select someone to protect from the Werewolves and pm the name to me. If he picks the same person that the Werewolves pick for their kill, that person survives the night. If he protects the Cursed, the Cursed cannot be turned that night. The Ranger cannot protect himself, and he cannot protect the same person two nights in a row.

Hunter- The Hunter can, at any time, pm me with the name of a person he believes to be a Werewolf. The Hunter can change his pick at any time. If the Hunter is lynched during the day or killed at night, the most recent person he chose to hunt will die also, IF a Werewolf.

Cursed Villager- The Cursed Villager is exactly like an Innocent Villager, except that if the Werewolves target him at night he doesn't die, but instead joins the Werewolf team.

VOTING RULES

During the day, every member of the village must form theories about who is a Werewolf based on accusations, defenses, voting record, and seer hints and then vote to lynch someone.

At the end of the day, whoever has the most votes against him is lynched, and his identity is revealed (except the Cursed, who will appear Innocent).

Votes are cast like this-
+ + the phantom

Votes can be taken back like this-
- - the phantom

You are allowed ONE take back per day. And no, you can't save them up.

In the event of a tie, the last person to reach the total is lynched.

Also, there will be no suicide (no self votes).

Each day, I expect everyone to post and vote. If you do not vote more than once, I will deal a blow to your side. Also, if you contribute little or nothing to the discussion more than once, I will deal a blow to your side. So remember, you won't just be hurting yourself- you'll be hurting your fellow villagers/werewolves.

ABOUT THE NARRATION

I will be providing narration during this little adventure, and there may be a guest narrator or two. In our narratives, villagers will be named and they will say and do things, but what they say and do is not necessarily meaningful. If you wish to use the narrative as a basis for your accusations, feel free, but I assure you that doing so will not be helpful in most cases.

If you have read this post and everything is to your liking, pm me to join the village. You must have at least a bit of WW gaming experience to be accepted.

DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD AT THIS TIME

Last edited by the phantom; 12-28-2007 at 04:13 PM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:58 PM   #2
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye additional information...

Just so you cannot say you were not given fair warning, I will tell you this now...

I, as the Supreme Mod-God of the village, reserve the right to do whatever I wish at any time. For instance, if two of the four players who are selected to be Werewolves lose their internet connections, I can choose to kill them off and immediately turn the Cursed into another WW, as well as add another Cursed.

Not that I expect that to happen. I am merely establishing that I have the power to restore balance to the village and will excercise it if I feel like it. If I do make a change at any point, I don't want to hear any whining.

As usual, play the game in invisible mode.

If you have a question about rules/roles/gameplay, pm me, or wait until I open up the thread for questions/discussion.

DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD YET
Old 12-16-2007, 02:02 PM   #3
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye so far....

The slots are slowly filling. There are still a couple, though. Are there any experienced players out there who want to have a bit of fun?

This village is in Beleriand, during the First Age (in Brethil, specifically). Pick an appropriate occupation please. You can be in character during the game if you choose. The primary purpose of your occupations will be to be provide fodder for the narrative.

Those who I have accepted into the village- you may post. You may greet the village and introduce yourself, and you may ask general questions about the rules. If you have a sensitive question or concern, pm me.

No, I'm probably not going to have a seperate admin thread. Any discussion/announcements/etc. once the game begins will be handled via pm.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:11 PM   #4
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
So, hello everyone. I'm curious to see who else resides in this village.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:32 PM   #5
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Those who I have accepted into the village- you may post. You may greet the village and introduce yourself
Greetings, I'm mormegil. I new to the downs so here's a little bit about me. My favorite color is blue, I like music and stuff. Reading is also nice. I look forward to a fun, fair, game where we attack and kill each other.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:17 PM   #6
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
Greetings, I'm mormegil. I new to the downs so here's a little bit about me. My favorite color is blue, I like music and stuff. Reading is also nice. I look forward to a fun, fair, game where we attack and kill each other.
Hey, that's MY favorite color! *mauls*
Old 12-17-2007, 08:21 AM   #7
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
What time does each day and night start? This could be a big problem for me if I decide to join this lovely village.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:09 PM   #8
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I'm curious to see who else resides in this village.
You'll find out as they post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morm
I look forward to a fun, fair, game where we attack and kill each other.
That's the spirit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
What time does each day and night start? This could be a big problem for me if I decide to join this lovely village.
Sorry, but it's too late for "if". By posting on the thread you have cemented your name on my list. So, I hope the time ends up working out for you. If not, then I'll just have to kill you off in the Night 1 narrative.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:44 PM   #9
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Hey, that's MY favorite color! *mauls*
(my bolding)

I'm on to you Shastanis... mauling proper, upstanding villagers like Morm on day 1 won't do at all. You ought to know that Morm must be mauled on day 3 or later, based on poorly developed theories that, basically, say that Morm is too smart and thus a liability. You ought to be a wolf!!

Oh, what? we hav- ah.... oopsies! Well, guess I'm playing!
Old 12-17-2007, 03:04 PM   #10
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael View Post
(my bolding)

I'm on to you Shastanis... mauling proper, upstanding villagers like Morm on day 1 won't do at all. You ought to know that Morm must be mauled on day 3 or later, based on poorly developed theories that, basically, say that Morm is too smart and thus a liability. You ought to be a wolf!!

Oh, what? we hav- ah.... oopsies! Well, guess I'm playing!

Me? A Wolf? Capital W? Oh, no sir. You've got me all wrong. This is... uh... A fur coat! It's winter, after all! My teeth? Uhm... Dentures. An early-Christmas gag gift. Yeah. My ears? ....Earmuffs! Earmuffs that are shaped like wolf ears. Aren't they cute? ...Tail? What tail?! I don't have a tail! YOU'D BETTER NOT MENTION MY TAIL AGAIN. WHAARGARBLSHNARF *eats Farael*

See? No tail.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:17 PM   #11
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Keep that up Shasta and I promise not to vote you on Day1...

Valier had no chance to show her qualities in the last game after a long break... maybe we should give her a chance this time? Or maybe because of that tp will assign her to a role of a werewolf and we'd need to get rid of her a.s.a.p. before she manages to sidetrack and confuse us totally with her hunches?

I remember the game I already voted for her on the last Day but then changed it to the downfall of us all... So nasty and so dear memories... I quess Farael remebers that one too...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #12
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP
Sorry, but it's too late for "if". By posting on the thread you have cemented your name on my list. So, I hope the time ends up working out for you. If not, then I'll just have to kill you off in the Night 1 narrative.
Oh I was not aware of this fact, or else I would have pmed you my question. I have pmed TP that I can't play, but seeing as I kinda must..... I will not be around most days at the deadline so I will have to vote early. I may be able to some days make it in time to change my vote if needed. Please don't take this as me being suspicious in anyway, My work hours are just all over the place because of Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Valier had no chance to show her qualities in the last game after a long break... maybe we should give her a chance this time? Or maybe because of that tp will assign her to a role of a werewolf and we'd need to get rid of her a.s.a.p. before she manages to sidetrack and confuse us totally with her hunches?
Lets hope this doesn't happen

Oh and for my occupation.... how about a basket weaver? does that work or should I pick something else?

Last edited by Valier; 12-17-2007 at 06:06 PM.
Valier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:26 PM   #13
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Hello, everyone. I see the village is already in a state of paranoia. Excellent.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:41 PM   #14
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Hello, everyone. I see the village is already in a state of paranoia. Excellent.
A slip! Clearly Nerwolf would like nothing better than to have innocents at each other's throats, while she slips under the radar!
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:51 PM   #15
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
This village is in Beleriand, during the First Age (in Brethil, specifically). Pick an appropriate occupation please. You can be in character during the game if you choose. The primary purpose of your occupations will be to be provide fodder for the narrative.
Dear Phantomex,

I will be the person who cleans up after all the animals. This is not actually a "role." It's who I am.

Yrs Trly,
Diamond

Quote:
Those who I have accepted into the village- you may post. You may greet the village and introduce yourself
I live in your computers.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:26 PM   #16
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

I shall be an innocent herbalist, carefully mixing [strikethrough]poisons[/strikethrough] potions for the [strikethrough]detriment[/strikethrough] benefit of the innocents. *bats eyes*

I CAN'T GET MY TAGS TO WOOOOOORK. *cries*
Old 12-17-2007, 07:28 PM   #17
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
A slip! Clearly Nerwolf would like nothing better than to have innocents at each other's throats, while she slips under the radar!
Greetings, Rikwolf. Shall we try to lynch each other as per tradition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond18 View Post
I live in your computers.
ARRRGH! It's the Ghost in the Machine!

Occupation... hmmn. I'll be the miller.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:01 PM   #18
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Thumbs up

Diamond!!! I haven't seen you in so long!! Glad to see you playing
Old 12-18-2007, 02:58 AM   #19
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
I agree with you. I've never agreed with you before. That CLEARLY makes you a wolf.

Therefore Shastanis, Nerwen and Rikae are the wolves! Man, this was way too easy... should we start a new game?
Old 12-18-2007, 05:38 AM   #20
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael View Post
Therefore Shastanis, Nerwen and Rikae are the wolves! Man, this was way too easy... should we start a new game?
But Mr. Farael, there are FOUR wolves in this village! Don't try to get us fooled. That's it - lynch him! Well, well, Fara-wolf, don't think you are going to get through this one. Pretending to ditch your comrades... that scene you made up with Shasta to attempt it to look like he ate you... pah! These are old tricks and we all know them already.

Um, occupation, yes... I am a... lampmaker and a fiddler. The second is a part-time job, you see. It does not make enough money. Some say it isn't even a job. Don't listen to them. Some also say I can't play any instrument. Don't listen to them either. They are just envious.

Um, yes, and... hello everybody.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:01 AM   #21
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post

Um, occupation, yes... I am a... lampmaker and a fiddler.
So I guess you have to be out at night a lot... testing lamps... playing at feasts in other villages...

Right, Legwolf?
Old 12-18-2007, 08:22 AM   #22
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I'm a woodsman and carpenter.
Old 12-18-2007, 10:30 AM   #23
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

what day exactly are we planning on starting ModGod?
Old 12-18-2007, 10:59 AM   #24
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
White-Hand

Good day, everyone. Allow me to introduce myself: I am Eomer, the gravedigger. I have no doubt that I shall soon find you all quite insufferable. I am pleased to hear these prophecies of doom concerning wolves and such, because it will mean good business for me.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:08 PM   #25
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Hey, I'm old school enough to have traditional enemies. Go me!

Ah, occupation --- I am a midwife and herbalist...and that's all! I do not weigh the same as a duck.

Last edited by Rikae; 12-18-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:58 PM   #26
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Two herbalists. Well well well.

I think Eomer's wolf. He's killing us off to bump up his business.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:29 PM   #27
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Two herbalists. Well well well.
Ooops - sorry, Shasta, I forgot that you'd taken that title already!
I'm just a midwife and "wise woman", then. You can't be that!
Old 12-18-2007, 01:52 PM   #28
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Uh! Oh! I have the perfect job!

I'll be the village's conspiracy theorist.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:19 PM   #29
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
what day exactly are we planning on starting ModGod?
The instant I have 18 commited participants, I will pm roles and begin Night 1.

I lack four at this time. I've been sending out pms to fill the slots, so we'll see.

I've been out of WW for a bit and so I am not familiar with some of the newer players. If you know an experienced Werewolf player who would like to participate, let them know about the game please.
Quote:
I'll be the village's conspiracy theorist.
Honestly, I expect nearly everyone to fill that role.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:59 PM   #30
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Di my long lost wife! It's been a long time indeed!

And Eomer as well... let's just hope I'm not helping to lynch you on Day1 if you happen to be innocent again...

And anyway we seem to have a host of wolves around already before the game has begun. Sweet.

I thought to have a specific goal in this game and that is not being the one topping the who posted tally for once - with of course wishing to stay alive until the end that is. But rest assured I will be quiet only compared to my own standards.

So I could be the reticent lumberjack then.

tp: are we going to have a Christmas break of a few days or do we go on nevertheless the holidays?
Old 12-18-2007, 03:07 PM   #31
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
tp: are we going to have a Christmas break of a few days or do we go on nevertheless the holidays?
Unless everyone wants to play on Christmas, I was planning on taking the day off.

But only that one day at this point.

Unless everyone wants to run the game on a 36 hour Day/Night schedule or something like that, and not take any time off but rather have more time on each Day/Night.

The important thing to me is that people will be able to post. Not that I demand that you write a book every day, of course.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:39 PM   #32
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Ooops - sorry, Shasta, I forgot that you'd taken that title already!
I'm just a midwife and "wise woman", then. You can't be that!
Very true. However, I wasn't demanding the spot, Rikae. I see no reason why the village couldn't have two herbalists, I was simply commenting.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:59 PM   #33
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Unless everyone wants to play on Christmas, I was planning on taking the day off.

But only that one day at this point.

Unless everyone wants to run the game on a 36 hour Day/Night schedule or something like that, and not take any time off but rather have more time on each Day/Night.
I'd be for a bit longer Days and Nights. I mean in some places people have main festivities in the Christmas-eve and in some places on the actual day. If we add to that the difference of the timezones we'd really need to extend the game a bit. Just cutting one day is problematic for to some people it might be just the time they could post and then when the game presumes (or when it's still going before the break) they have no chance of posting as it's their day of festivities...

So maybe two 36-hour rounds (one Night, one Day) around Christmas eve / Christmas day? That would also nicely come back to the original deadlines after Christmas...
Old 12-18-2007, 04:30 PM   #34
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I will be celebrating Christmas with family on the 23rd and 25th. But I'm sure I'll be able to pop in sometime before or after, so while I won't be perching by the computer all day, that's not much different than days I have to go off to work or run errands, etc, and can't sit by the computer all day.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:20 PM   #35
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

Howdy.

Glad to see Farael playing. He goes well with roast potatoes and honey baked parsnips, I find.

I shall be a travelling tinker.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:26 PM   #36
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye time discussion...

All right. As far as ending/starting Days and Nights, here are the windows I am working with.

between 6 PM GMT and 10 PM GMT (1-5 PM EST)
or
between 4 AM GMT and 7 AM GMT (11 PM- 2 AM EST)

No matter what time we choose, it will be inconvenient for someone. I would like to know, however, if you have a strong preference or if all of those times work for you. If there is a strong lean in one direction I will favor it.

It appears we are up to 16 players now.

Just two spots left.
Quote:
I shall be a travelling tinker.
Heh heh...

Last edited by the phantom; 12-18-2007 at 06:49 PM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 05:51 PM   #37
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Apparently, 4 AM GMT = 10 PM CST, which is good for me, personally. I'll be on the computer more often at that time than in the middle of the afternoon.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:09 PM   #38
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dūm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Silmaril

Did I smell a whiff of paranoia?

What fun!

I'd like to be a young woman, perhaps an apprentice herbalist/healer/midwife/thing.

Rikae, do you want an apprentice? If not, that's fine, too...I can easily think up something else.

Edit: I wouldn't mind a longer day structure. I know my life gets hectic around the holidays, and I'm sure others will have their hands full with family, food, cleaning, and the like as well.

As to the time thing, I think I'd prefer the later start, as it means a later deadline for votes. I'm more likely to be free around 11 PM than I am to be around 1-5 PM, just in general...though I'm likely to be asleep from midnight on. :P

Last edited by Azaelia of Willowbottom; 12-18-2007 at 06:18 PM.
Azaelia of Willowbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:13 PM   #39
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Leaf

Shasta - he said 4 AM EST, though, which is 3 AM your time, I believe!
That time won't be good for me and, I daresay, not for a lot of other people as well...

As for having an apprentice - sure, I could use the help since I have to compete with that upstart, Shasta! Although the village seems to be getting a little herbalist-heavy...
Old 12-18-2007, 06:50 PM   #40
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

I fixed the times.