Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #2161
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Ha. I can well imagine Eowyn smacking one of her brood, if they deserved it.

I posted a very, very brief post for Thornden...not only had I nothing more to say for him, I am also on a very brief break from class and must get back right this instant. Bye!

-- Foley
Old 12-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #2162
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Yes, but this was after she had gotten herself all Ithilienified, so there. :P
Old 12-08-2009, 09:08 PM   #2163
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Hope my post is alright, Legate! And I'll look at picking up one of the soldier NPCs as a sort of secondary character. I really enjoy how you include the various personalities all yourself, though I feel kind of bad that you aren't getting much interaction with just a whole group that basically you have so far written for (though beautifully) by yourself. And that you have been stuck carrying them all along really by yourself. If you know what I mean?

My brain isn't working too well...hopefully my post on the in-character thread makes more sense than this one......
Old 12-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #2164
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Now, now, Groin, a lady of the Eorlingas does not strike her own brood, even when they deserve it...
How antidramatic.

I have a post up for Lithor that finishes him for the day. I am all set to move on for tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #2165
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Although I addressed Crabannan in my last post, I am ready and willing to go onto the next day. But just incase things linger on in the hall, I figured I'd at least give Gwath another chance to post.

-- Foley
Old 12-09-2009, 10:27 AM   #2166
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Hope my post is alright, Legate! And I'll look at picking up one of the soldier NPCs as a sort of secondary character. I really enjoy how you include the various personalities all yourself, though I feel kind of bad that you aren't getting much interaction with just a whole group that basically you have so far written for (though beautifully) by yourself. And that you have been stuck carrying them all along really by yourself. If you know what I mean?

My brain isn't working too well...hopefully my post on the in-character thread makes more sense than this one......
Perfect, Dury! I was thinking about that too - though for the time being I am fine enough with having them as background "reply pitchers". I was using them mainly so that we don't forget them and their original at least basic character traits (the little that's been shown - funnily enough only one of them was originally introduced by me). I think it's not a problem to be carrying the guys around by myself now - it was suitable for me and right now the situation is fitting for that, I think (and hope) that in the future when the people in Scarburg start to interact more and get out of their distinctive "class bubbles", there will be interaction of everybody with everybody (well, at least more or less).

I think the main "problem" (but it's not really been that big of a problem this far) for me so far was that Hilderinc is somewhat alone in his "box", as all the others can interact with other people from similar rank or "cathegory", so that was one reason for me why to write for those NPC soldiers a lot more, because there are no player characters of the same "class" as Hilderinc. As normally others can interact with each other - "new" nobles with "old" nobles, "old" peasant folk among themselves, and the high-ranking soldiers can interact to a certain extent with both (thus being "transitive"), yet Hilderinc, being basically the only one who is both new AND not noble (with the exception of Groin's new character - but even he is of somehow different class, he's a "mere" peasant, where Hilderinc is a pure soldier) had this far somewhat more limited chances of interaction. But I think that's just for the beginning and I expect that it will change especially after tomorrow's training, where the local men will get to know Hilderinc better (and he gets to know them), and also possibly after other activities which people of both the "new" and "old" Mead Hall will be doing together. The nobles had to interact with each other already, but the common folk effectively didn't as much yet, so that's still to come.

That said, I will post a reply for Hilderinc soon (during a few hours, hopefully).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 12-09-2009, 10:51 AM   #2167
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Yes, but this was after she had gotten herself all Ithilienified, so there. :P
I disagree. I picture the Gondorians less likely to slap someone than a Rohanian.

That is to say, I politely disagree.

Last edited by Folwren; 12-09-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:59 AM   #2168
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I concur with Foley. Possibly because I think of the Rohirrim as a Viking culture, and that means hawking loogies and punching as a means of showing affection.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #2169
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
I concur with Foley. Possibly because I think of the Rohirrim as a Viking culture, and that means hawking loogies and punching as a means of showing affection.
Uuum...not so much the hawking what-ever. That's just gross. More Western American than anything else. I think they're more civilized than Vikings. Consider, the guards washe the stones where Wormtongue spat.

-- Foley
Old 12-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #2170
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I think they're more civilized than Vikings. Consider, the guards washe the stones where Wormtongue spat.
The Scandinavians actually thought in the Middle-Ages (and long before that) that washing oneself every once in a while was a pretty smart idea - unlike people in the more "civilised" cultures of Europe who thought washing oneself was dangerous to your health and thus the problem of smelling bad should be just dealt with adding another layer of perfumes on top of all the previous dirt... (and that happened as late as the 18th century!)

I mean if you think in terms of hygiene the Scandinavians with their saunas were ahead of their time for thousands of years.

On a more serious deliberation...

Lommy promised to post for the boys contacting their dad soonish - and I have told her that she should make Athanar dismiss them and wish to hear them better the next day. So there will not be a lengthy to and fro between lord Athanar and his sons.

So how about we aim at changing the day during the weekend? That would give you two to three days to finish anything you wish to finish for the day of the arrival of the new people.

Then on Saturday or Sunday we could begin the next day.

How about that? Do you think you have enough time to do what you wish to do for this day?
Old 12-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #2171
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Uuum...not so much the hawking what-ever. That's just gross. More Western American than anything else. I think they're more civilized than Vikings. Consider, the guards washe the stones where Wormtongue spat.
Blame my watching The 13th Warrior. Now I've got this interesting triumvirate in my head of Beowulf/Rohan/Spit.

It might not be legit, but it's there.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #2172
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
So how about we aim at changing the day during the weekend? That would give you two to three days to finish anything you wish to finish for the day of the arrival of the new people.

Then on Saturday or Sunday we could begin the next day.

How about that? Do you think you have enough time to do what you wish to do for this day?
Sounds fine by me. I'm looking forward to the next day. It seems like a lot is going to happen.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #2173
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'll make the post either now or tomorrow, depending how I tired I get now and whether something's happening in ww or not. As for the weekend, I won't be around, but that shouldn't thwart any plans I guess...
Old 12-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #2174
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
So I have posted at last, it took a lot longer than I thought...

Anyway, I think Nogrod's plan sounds good. Whether Coen is going to go on saying something more (I can still post something tomorrow, today, toyota - ha, ha, I just realised this could be interpreted as [feeble] half-Finnish joke) or not, I think we will basically head it to the end (I will have in any case Hilderinc yet walk away and remark something about the people in the Hall or so, but that's just passive thing as he'd be going to sleep).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 12-09-2009, 10:24 PM   #2175
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Formendacil, I love your posts. I wish there was a way for your character to interact with other players' characters. Maybe on the following day. Just wanted to let you know that I like it when you write and although no one has engaged you, doesn't mean you're not appreciated.

-- Foley

EDIT: I guess I should say that I may not be here much this weekend...not sure how much I won't be on, but I know that my time will be restricted very much Saturday and Sunday and probably Friday.

EDIT #2: I do not mean to imply that we should put off going forward to the next day. I think we should - as soon as possible. Just wanted to let you all know.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:32 PM   #2176
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Formendacil, I love your posts. I wish there was a way for your character to interact with other players' characters. Maybe on the following day. Just wanted to let you know that I like it when you write and although no one has engaged you, doesn't mean you're not appreciated.
Awww! Thanks, Foley! It's okay, though--I'm getting quite a kick out of writing my "Nįin's Dwarven Observations Commentary Series".

BTW, there have been so many posts on the planning thread that I gave up looking for Wulfric and Wilheard's ages. I was writing with the idea that they are 20 and 17ish--plenty old enough for man's work, but if I'm grossly off, I assume I'll be informed, and I'll have to edit Nįin's thoughts accordingly.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:46 AM   #2177
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
BTW, there have been so many posts on the planning thread that I gave up looking for Wulfric and Wilheard's ages. I was writing with the idea that they are 20 and 17ish--plenty old enough for man's work, but if I'm grossly off, I assume I'll be informed, and I'll have to edit Nįin's thoughts accordingly.
You could've had a look at the character list in the beginning of the discussion thread. Anyway, you're very correct, they are 21 and 17.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #2178
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Just a note (for Durelin, mainly) - the fact that I posted again does not mean that I would dismiss the idea of you posting still. I just felt like posting something, but the whole thing might have taken like a few seconds in real time - so if Coen still has something to say, Hilderinc is listening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Awww! Thanks, Foley! It's okay, though--I'm getting quite a kick out of writing my "Nįin's Dwarven Observations Commentary Series".
Yea, and I like that too - it's absolutely brilliant to see these "background evaluations of the human race from the outside" And you are writing it very "believably Dwarvish", too.

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 12-10-2009 at 08:59 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:20 AM   #2179
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And you are writing it very "believably Dwarvish", too.
That's because he's actually a Dwarf.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:26 AM   #2180
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
That's because he's actually a Dwarf.
But if this is a consular Dwarf...

...where is the beard?

(a stupid joke, ten points for those who get the referrence)
Old 12-10-2009, 10:34 AM   #2181
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'm so glad that you did not leave us just yet Formy. You write an excellent Dwarf!

Legate, I found it amusing that you keep writing posts with almost nothing but observations. That is exactly how I started out with Erbrand and Lithor. Although, don't feel to shy about having Hildernic interact with non soldiers. I hope that Hildernic learns that Scarburg is a small family like community. Let's see if toMorrow we can interact as planned.

I'm going to put up a post with Girth and Erbrand to clearly explain where they stand.

P.S. W&W crack me up, Lommy!
Old 12-10-2009, 12:01 PM   #2182
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Wonderful post, Groin! I loved it! Erbrand is turning out to be quite an interesting character. In fact, ever since this new eorl came, everyone is turning out to be a interesting character. It's been so much fun! At least that is one balm to Elempi's departure. *sniff*

I was wondering, how can Lithor sleep on such a night? I mean, that's find, but what does he expect to happen the next morning? It'd be awful.

-- Foley
Old 12-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #2183
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
Legate, I found it amusing that you keep writing posts with almost nothing but observations. That is exactly how I started out with Erbrand and Lithor. Although, don't feel to shy about having Hildernic interact with non soldiers. I hope that Hildernic learns that Scarburg is a small family like community. Let's see if toMorrow we can interact as planned.
Yes, sure. That's all for tomorrow, though. And Hilderinc is a bit more of an introverted type, or at least, not one who would run around the place and start chatting with everybody on "Hi, I just saw you and was interested who you are, what do you do, how old are you and what do your parents do". Recently I have been thinking about him talking to Erbrand, for example (on the occassion of thanking him for his playing) - but then, as the day is basically planned to end, I didn't see any reason to starting it now and decided to rather leave it be, after all, we will get chances surely in the future for the same (whenever they stumble upon each other). And he actually made this decision for himself to devote tomorrow to getting to know the place and also the people, so I think there will be plenty space for interaction.

This far, it was even okay for me to sort of try to figure out what would Hilderinc think about various people only from observing them - so that I can think even for myself what his initial attitude towards them might be, and at the same time maybe you others can learn something about his character, too.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:14 PM   #2184
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sounds good, Legate. I like the way that Hildernic thinks more than he says.

Quote:
I was wondering, how can Lithor sleep on such a night? I mean, that's find, but what does he expect to happen the next morning? It'd be awful.
Have you ever been sad? I mean really miserable, betrayed by someone you love kind of sad? Well, if you have ever been that sad then you know that it is absolutely exhausting! The first blow is the worst, after that you begin to accept the pain. I wrote not too long ago for Lithor: "Tomorrow I'll take it like a man, tonight I'll take it all I can." He does not know what tomorrow will bring, but I he does not care. This whole situation has happened so abruptly that it does not feel entirely real (another side affect to being really sad).
Old 12-10-2009, 03:43 PM   #2185
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Great posting!

You know, I'm soo happy about this!

I mean I remember I kind of wawered when Pio and lmp suggested whether I would like to take the Mead Hall to run after lmp got away. I mean I wasn't that sure it was a good idea (and I insisted I'd have Lommy as my co-host). It was enticing but I was not sure how it would work seeing how masterfully lmp handled things...

Well you have proved all my doubts so wrong!

Love you!

Looking at your answers, let's say we change the day sometime during the weekend? Before that (today, tomorrow RL) feel free to continue the evening!
Old 12-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #2186
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Lord Athanar has had a stressful day and then a few goblets of wine too much...

But he managed to make things clear for the time being.

Sorry about the monologue but I thought only to just bring the thing forwards...

Anyone wishing to react to that ending, please do it. I can answer it if needs be before the day-change (we're plotting a shared post for Athanar & Wynflaed before the day-change and it is hopefully posted on Saturday). Or just end the situation with your posts. As you wish.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:26 PM   #2187
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Wow, that post did NOT turn out to be what I expected. Here I thought I'd get it written and up in fifteen minutes and it took an hour, and ended up being about tow pages long...plus my characters are acting strangely...

Fea, please, please, please, please, PLEASE tell me if Saeryn is acting completely out of character. I did not know what to say or do or write, and for some reason she seemed to be losing her temper and I couldn't stop her...you know how that is...and it was interesting, so I kept writing...I wonder what this tells me about me and my state of sleep, stress, last classes, and finals? I'd like to know your thought.
Also, I thought it out of character for Degas to just sit there...but I didn't know what he'd be doing or saying. So if you'd like to write something to interject...or do some editing by PM, that'd be fine. Or, too, if you want to leave it as it is.

-- Folwren
Old 12-11-2009, 07:33 AM   #2188
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

That was absolutely fabulous Foley!

It's so interesting how conflicts (of interest especially) bring new features forwards in people we thought we knew (Thornden, Saeryn)... not to talk of people whose characters are just at the forming stages (Athanar).

Great!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:37 AM   #2189
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Indeed... Looks like it's been a stressful day for lots of people in the Hall... and aww, poor Athanar! I like him even more now.

Okay, Dury, if you are around, are you going to post something yet for Coen today (game-wise)? If not, I can as well make one concluding post for Hilderinc's first day. Nog, when exactly are you planning to switch into the next day?
Old 12-11-2009, 07:54 AM   #2190
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Nog, when exactly are you planning to switch into the next day?
I'm actually making an editing round to our post right now and Mnemo will then check it at least one more time - it's a kind of "work in progress", so let's see how much we wish to go back and forth with it... but I think we can post it yet today concluding this day for Athanar and Wynflaed.

But I think I suggested Saturday somewhere. If no one has a major objection to that, I could send a post opening the new day on Saturday evening (noon US-time?).
Old 12-11-2009, 08:03 AM   #2191
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

That would do. Looking forward to Athanar&Wynflaed's final daily discussion
Old 12-11-2009, 09:30 AM   #2192
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Foley: I half considered (and started drafting) a conversation between Degas and Thornden after Saeryn left, about how pregnancy is going to make her a lot more worried about kids.

Heh. But then it occurred to me that even if Saeryn likes Thornden, I don't think Degas has ever talked to him before (sure, they've been in the same discussions, but they've never really interacted), because Degas is a bit of a snob. A nice snob, and a good leader, but a snob nevertheless.

So it stands to reason that he'd stay right out of his sister's line of fire when he believes that anybody that hits a little girl should be duly punished, and any commoner that puts his own foot in his mouth in front of a new lord deserves what's coming to him. Granted, he also thinks Athanar's sons are idiots, but he's not likely to say that.

Point is, at this point in Saeryn's hormonal development (*snicker*), a nice tantrum is totally legit (especially if she's so stressed and exhausted); and Degas has finally learned to sit back and shut up, so no worries about him being reasonably quiet.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #2193
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Foley: I half considered (and started drafting) a conversation between Degas and Thornden after Saeryn left, about how pregnancy is going to make her a lot more worried about kids.
So, does this mean that we will not have the pleasure of seeing that post, since you only 'half' considered it? Too bad. Just 'cause Degas is a snob doesn't mean he'll not interact with Thornden, you know. Thornden's a fairly high-ish up sort of man in the status order, I believe...? Just an observation.

I had more to say, but I forgot...plus, my little brother is breathing down my neck to get the computer back from me, so I must skidaddle.

-- Foley
Old 12-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #2194
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Quote:
So, does this mean that we will not have the pleasure of seeing that post, since you only 'half' considered it?
I frequently begin to compose posts, get a few sentences or paragraphs in, and then decide to see how the story courses itself without my literary intervention. I delete far more posts than I actually submit to public reading.

Quote:
Too bad. Just 'cause Degas is a snob doesn't mean he'll not interact with Thornden, you know. Thornden's a fairly high-ish up sort of man in the status order, I believe...? Just an observation.
In a normal situation, yes. But since Degas's most present thoughts at the moment are about his sister's pregnancy, and the delicate condition of a lady's womb doesn't make for polite conversation with anybody, really... Discussing his sister's preggerz hormones would seem unfathomably rude to Degas, particularly if he was discussing them with a man.

Degas's current thoughts in order of importance:

1) Saeryn/pregnancy/inheritance
2) home (has his steward been doing well? How long can he justify staying gone?)
3) Athanar's sons appear to be idiots, and he pities the people under their command later in life
4) if Aragorn sends out a call to Rohan for aid with the flooding in the south, how much of anything can Degas afford to send?
5) why didn't he bring any instruments with him?
6) Lady Lin would be such a beautiful and competent bride, and their children-
7) random other things

So really, most of his thoughts don't relate to the Mead Hall.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #2195
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Athanar and Wynflaed's conversation is up. ^_^
Old 12-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #2196
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Fabulous post Mnemo and Nog! I really want to know what Javan's punishment is going to be now!!
Old 12-11-2009, 03:06 PM   #2197
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Fabulous post Mnemo and Nog! I really want to know what Javan's punishment is going to be now!!
Thanks!

And you should start piling up Aedre's anger when she will hear later on that your parents are conspiring for someone to preceed her in inheritance!
Old 12-11-2009, 03:08 PM   #2198
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Thanks!

And you should start piling up Aedre's anger when she will hear later on that your parents are conspiring for someone to preceed her in inheritance!
Oh nos!!

She will not be happy.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:10 PM   #2199
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thanks, Nog, you just made both our characters' lives even more difficult...
Old 12-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #2200
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Wow, I love all these fantastic posts. Mnemo, Folwren, Nogrod, Fea: ya'll are fantastic. Though I am feeling a bit sorry for Lommy's characters. It is hard when everyone starts ganging up on them. I have always liked Wynflaed and now she is making Athanar show his emotional side. Fantastic! now I feel sympathy with Athanar's plight, I can't wait until tomorrow. I am off to study some famous trials to see how a soldier [Lithor] should act.