The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Quotable Quotes
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-15-2005, 04:21 AM   #561
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
Any a's?

Are there any a's in it?

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 07:28 AM   #562
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
+ A

----t--ss -- ---- -ast-- ---- -- s--ta--- -a----t at t-- -a----st -----t---t-.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 07:50 AM   #563
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

I hope they will :D

Quote:
But doubtless he will hasten here in suitable raiment at the earliest opportunity
Someone to Augustus Bonifacius etc, trying to explain Aegidius' tardiness in attending audience with the King

Old 03-15-2005, 07:52 AM   #564
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Precisely, HI - and since we can't see the raiment here, let's just hope someone joins us no matter how attired! Your turn.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 03-15-2005, 08:04 AM   #565
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

;)

The surely must hasten instantly, after generous invitation by lady Estelyn, for indeed:

Quote:
--- ----- ---- ---- ---- ---- -----

Old 03-15-2005, 08:19 AM   #566
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

N, please
Old 03-15-2005, 01:19 PM   #567
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

avec plaisire

Here you are:

Quote:
N-- ----- ---- --n- ---- ---- -----

Old 03-15-2005, 01:38 PM   #568
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Ts?
Old 03-15-2005, 01:41 PM   #569
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

nt

of course:

Quote:
N-t ----- ---- --n- ---- ---- -----

Old 03-15-2005, 01:42 PM   #570
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Guinevere is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
You've been very active here, as I see!

Can I have the E's please ?
Old 03-15-2005, 01:46 PM   #571
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

nte

Yes, sure:

Quote:
N-t e-e-- ---- --n- ---- ---- ----e

Old 03-15-2005, 01:47 PM   #572
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Yay, the Queen's back again! I'll celebrate with a round of Ss, please.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:55 PM   #573
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

ntes

Let the celebration begin, than:

Quote:
N-t e-e-- ---- --ns s--- ---- ----e

Old 03-15-2005, 02:08 PM   #574
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

i ??
Old 03-15-2005, 02:09 PM   #575
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

R there Rs?
Old 03-15-2005, 02:44 PM   #576
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

ntesir

both present:

Quote:
N-t e-er- --r- -ins s--- --ir -r--e

Old 03-15-2005, 02:54 PM   #577
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

W?
Old 03-15-2005, 02:58 PM   #578
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Ah, no longer needed - I found it!
Quote:
Not every lord wins such fair grace.
in The Lay of Aotrou and Itroun - speaker unknown, though presumably one of the people
Old 03-15-2005, 02:58 PM   #579
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

ntesirw

one only, but crucial

Quote:
N-t e-er- --r- wins s--- --ir -r--e

Old 03-15-2005, 03:02 PM   #580
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

...cross-posted - see my answer above...
Old 03-15-2005, 03:30 PM   #581
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

Correct, my lady. Take it away

Old 03-15-2005, 03:33 PM   #582
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Here's an admonition for the task at hand:
Quote:
-- --- -- ---- --, --- ---'- ------ ----- -------- ----!
Old 03-15-2005, 03:38 PM   #583
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

Traditionally, T, please

Old 03-15-2005, 03:40 PM   #584
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Thumbs up

That was really well done, Esty! (I was quite on a wrong track meanwhile )

Can I have the S's (if any) ?
Old 03-15-2005, 03:50 PM   #585
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

S T obliges

-- --t -- --t- -t, --- ---'t --t--- ----t ---t---- --s-!
Old 03-15-2005, 04:07 PM   #586
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Are there any O's ?
Old 03-15-2005, 04:10 PM   #587
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

+ O

-o --t o- --t- -t, --- -o-'t -ot--- --o-t ---t---- --s-!
Old 03-15-2005, 04:15 PM   #588
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

How about N ?
Old 03-15-2005, 04:22 PM   #589
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Nots

-o --t on --t- -t, -n- -on't -ot--- --o-t -n-t--n- --s-!
Old 03-15-2005, 04:29 PM   #590
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

"Do get on with it, and don't bother about anything else!"

Niggle to himself, wishing he didn't have to bother about anything else than painting.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:35 PM   #591
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Well done indeed, Guinevere! Don't we all wish we had someone tell us that - maybe about spending time here?!
Old 03-16-2005, 01:45 PM   #592
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

thank you, Esty! (Well, my husband certainly won't tell me so! )

"---'-/ -/ ----/ ----/ -/ ----/ --/ ---/, ---/ -/ ----/ --/ ----/, --/ -------------/ --/ ----/ -------/?"
Old 03-16-2005, 04:39 PM   #593
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Let's start off with a T again, please.
Old 03-17-2005, 01:39 PM   #594
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

T is served
Quote:
"---'t/ -/ ----/ ---t/ -/ ----/ --/ t--/, ---/ -/ --t-/ --/ ----/, --/ ---------t---/ --/ ----/ ------t/?"
Old 03-17-2005, 03:23 PM   #595
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

R, perhaps?
Old 03-18-2005, 03:42 AM   #596
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

"---'t/ -/ ----/ ---t/ -/ r---/ -r/ t--/, ---/ -/ --t-/ --/ ----/, --/ -------r-t---/ --/ ----/ ------t/?"
Old 03-18-2005, 02:40 PM   #597
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Ss too please...
Old 03-18-2005, 03:16 PM   #598
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

"---'t/ -/ ----/ --st/ -/ r---/ -r/ t--/, ---/ -/ --t-/ --/ ----/, --/ ---s---r-t---/ --/ --s-/ ------t/?"
Old 03-18-2005, 03:18 PM   #599
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Any Ds?
Old 03-18-2005, 03:38 PM   #600
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

"---'t/ -/ ----/ --st/ -/ r---/ -r/ t--/, --d/ -/ --t-/ --/ ---d/, --/ ---s-d-r-t---/ --/ --s-/ ------t/?"