The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2006, 09:34 AM   #1
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
It's your day! Happy Birthday!

I saw a Birthday Thread suggested twice so as this year's unofficial bearer of birthday greetings, I take it upon myself to start it.

Last year I happen to come upon The Barrow-Wight's birthday (July 6th) on the calendar. Never really having much to do with the calendar I did feel it appropriate to wish our esteemed founder a happy birthday. A few days later I decided to start my "Have you wished someone a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today?! signature. I being neither particularly smart or funny use this as a way to make my mark, per se.

It has now almost been a whole year and will be, on the anniversary, retiring my signature. So let this thread stand to wish those whose special day it is a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Last edited by Holbytlass; 06-25-2006 at 10:59 AM.
Holbytlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 04:28 PM   #2
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
1420!

It would certainly be useful for me to have a place where I can wish people happy birthday and that, because I hardly ever look at the birthdays bit of the page. Hence I go through the year in a constant state of embarrassment. If you don't wish some happy birthday early enough their PM box gets too full. So you wait a bit, then forget. And then the next day comes and you can't word the greetings right so you don't look like you are making excuses. And then the next day comes and you start to hang your head. And then the next day and you think 'Oh well, they'll not be in much of a birthday mood now'...and so on, throughout the year....

Anyway, I'll use this opportunity of wishing birthday greetings to those Downers who I have shamefully omitted to give some cheer to. You know who you are.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:18 AM   #3
zifnab
Shade of Carn Dûm

zifnab has just left Hobbiton.
Pointless post.

Instead of wishing me a Happy Birthday. Lavish me with luxurious presents instead.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:17 AM   #4
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well I am very grateful for all my birthday goodwishes some of which have launched continuing correspondence. SinceI have the bad habit of dealng with the most recent correspondence first I must also apologise to the Downers who haven't yet made it to the top of my list even though they wrote on other matters some time ago.. I will get there I promise

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 03:54 PM   #5
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
Happy birthday to Encataire!! She "comes of age" in the human-reckoning! Hope you have fun.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:04 PM   #6
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
My birthday was last week (June 28). I thought I'd use this thread to thank those who did PM birthday wishes: Lhunardawen, HerenIstarion, and Durelin. Thanks guys!

Happy Birthday Encaitare! Eighteen is a sweet year.
Old 07-04-2006, 01:04 AM   #7
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Thumbs up

Great thread Holby!!

I was kinda hoping that you would open one up like this. It makes it alot easier to present birthday wishes from here rather than trying to find someone via the calendar.

I'd also like to thank everyone for wishing me a grand birthday. I really enjoyed seeing and reading the pm's when I logged in. Thanks again

Oh and, Happy Birthday Enca! Bottoms up and cheers to ya
Old 07-04-2006, 08:04 AM   #8
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
White-Hand Birthdays? ----- Bah-humbug!

In days of old I would have axed this topic in a heartbeat as being off-topic. This time, I am only holding the axe high, pondering the various reason that similar threads have been beheaded in their youth.

The number one reason is, of course, that there is no relation to JRRT or Middle-earth in such a topic. Secondly, besides being non-Tolkien, birthday (and other) greetings become extremely chatty, something frowned upon here on the Downs. Thirdly, if we allow a birthday thread, someone will open an anniversary thread, then a (insert cool occasion here) thread, etc. We definitely cannot have that.

I'll put my axe back in the shed and leave this topic alive for now, but only under a few condiitons:

Each post in his topic must contain:
(1) NO CHATTING
(2) A Middle-earth reference of some kind, anything from a "this day in Middle-earth" kind of thing to a lengthy treatise on mathoms.
(3) NO CHATTING

If you want to say a simple happy birthday, send a PM. But if you want to make a big production of it, do it here and do it Tolkien.

Happy Happy Birthdaying,
Old 07-04-2006, 08:13 AM   #9
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Leaf The golden leaves of Lorien

Bilbo and Frodo celebrated their birthdays together. How cool is that? And they threw whopping bit parties. I'm not much of a party-thrower, unfortunately.

However I did, once, have the most Middle-Earth birthday party thrown for me that I know of, outside the "Long Expected Party". My friends baked Lembas (wheat-free! no mean accomplishment, that) and on the internet, found as many elvish and hobbitish recipes that they could find, and baked/made them. Then they cut myriads of golden and silver leaf-shapes , and hung them on fish line from the ceiling. They decorated with various golden and silver sparkly leafy things they got from a craft shop. They did a calligraphic quote about the Golden Leaves of Lorien, and hung that on one wall. On another wall, they hung the Menu (with such items as Stuffed baked mushrooms, and lembas of course, and other Tolkienish items. I have the menu somewhere...) Garlands of autumn leaves (October birthday) hung from various places; baskets decorated with clear leaf-beads; candles in crystalline-leafy candleabras; and last but not least, when I came in, they put a garland of ivy leaves on my head. And to prove their amazingly undying and profound love for me, even though she isn't a fantasy fans in general, my friend who threw the party joined the rest of us as we watched The Fellowship of the Ring all afternoon.

And the friend who threw the party had never seen the movie or read the book!!!

She admitted afterwards that the movie was "pretty deep" and did, in the long run, watch all 3 dvds.

What Tolkienish things do YOU do during your birthday celebrations?
Old 07-04-2006, 10:25 AM   #10
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Thanks, Holby, Brinniel, and Naria, and all who sent me PMs.

Quote:
What Tolkienish things do YOU do during your birthday celebrations?
Erm... I wore my Evenstar necklace yesterday, but that's not as good as yours, mark. You have some awesome friends!

(Also, a happy belated birthday to Mithalwen, whose PM box is stillfull...)

Last edited by Encaitare; 07-04-2006 at 10:37 AM.
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:42 AM   #11
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BARROW-WIGHT!

I thought it'd be wise to say it here, since I guess the honourable Mr. Wight's PM inbox might be overcrowded, if not yet, then soon...

Now all 'downers in unison:
Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear Barrow-Wight,
happy birthday to you!

Or, of course, if you prefer this one:
Paljon onnea vaan,
paljon onnea vaan,
paljon onnea Haudanhaamu,
paljon onnea vaan!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:04 AM   #12
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
To add to the multilingual greetings, showing how international the site is:

Zum Geburtstag viel Glück,
zum Geburtstag viel Glück,
zum Geburtstag alles Gute,
zum Geburtstag viel Glück.

Or to paraphrase Tolkien:

One Wight to rule them all, One Wight to find them,
One Wight to bring them all and to the forum bind them.

'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:16 AM   #13
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
*arrives in full one-man-band regalia*

Happy Birthday to YOU (BOOMcrash)
Happy Birthday dear Barrow-Wight (Badapabadapabadapabadapa.....)
Old 07-06-2006, 09:39 AM   #14
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Ooo! B-W's Birthday!? Will you be giving us presents our dear Wightyness? *Joins in Happy Birthday chorus*
Old 07-06-2006, 12:20 PM   #15
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well apart form having a virtual present from a Downs RPG character ..my best present was a set of leaf shaped garden lights which I hope will help make my garden a little like Loth-lorien (if only by night ..I already have some elvish looking candle holders and a mesh of lights ) Unfortunately the local nurseries do not stock mellyrn, elanor or niphredil so by day I aim for the Shire. Not so far off though I am sure the Gamgees would not approve of the lack of taters this year (never got round to them ) but I don't think they would fault the climbers.

As for the celebrations - lots of eating nice things and filling up the corners, wine to rival old Winyards and the finest ale in the Southfarthing of this Shire. I did mean to do a "Downer Dinner Party" and will try to rectify that over the weekend.

I rather like the fact that my birthday is a lithe day (at least if you don't adjust the calendar) .

It seems that only hobbits really celebrate birthdays (though Aragorn tidily died on his).

Elves usually have their birthdays in the spring which means that the birthday card industry is seasonal. They also mark the day of begetting rather than birth (though since the elvish gestation period is a year it is usually the same or near enough). This surely makes "teenage elves" (ie ones in their thirties and forties !!!) really squeamish .

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:20 PM   #16
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Happy birthday Telvildo!!! May you have many more!
Old 07-06-2006, 03:10 PM   #17
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
Unfortunately the local nurseries do not stock mellyrn, elanor or niphredil so by day I aim for the Shire.
Not Mellyrn, but you will find close cousins to Niphredil in Snowdrops (if I remember correctly, that's what is on Tinuviel's 'crest'?) and I believe elanor is related to either Winter Aconyte or (perhaps) "scotch crocus", a very early golden snow-crocus.

Sil_Heraldic_devices.htm

Last edited by mark12_30; 07-06-2006 at 03:22 PM.
mark12_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:28 PM   #18
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Cheers, Your Wightiness. Have a lovely and happy birthday!
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:34 PM   #19
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
*As Fea lay there, thinking and getting a hold of herself, she noticed all at once that the darkness was slowly giving way: a pale greenish light was growing round her. It did not at first show her what kind of a place she was in, for the light seemed to be coming out of herself, and from the computer before her, and had not yet reached the roof or wall. She looked into the monitor, and there in the cold glow she saw posting before her Thinlómien, Esty, JennyHallu, Glirdan, and Encaitare. They were on time, and their faces looked deathly relieved; and they were clad in white. About them lay many treasures, of gold maybe, and in that light they looked as mathoms do. On their heads were circlets, gold chains were about their waists and on their fingers were many rings. Swords lay by their sides, and shields were at their feet. Fea realized that across her neck lay one long naked sword.

Suddenly a song began: a cold murmur, rising and falling. The voice seemed far away and immeasurably dreary, sometimes high in the air and thin, sometimes like a low moan from the ground. Out of the formless stream of sad but horrible sounds, strings of words would now and again shape themselves: grim, hard, cold words, heartless and miserable. The night was railing against the morning of which it was bereaved, and the cold was cursing the warmth for which it hungered. Fea was chilled to the marrow. After a while the song became clearer, and with dread in her heart she perceived that it had changed.

Before she could hear words, she spoke, unsure, and not a little bit frightened.

"Barrow-Wight, please, if you could find it in your heart, forgive me." The blade was cold against her pale neck, and Fea could see in her mind's eye the stain that her own blood would make, a stark crimson against the silver of the sword, running warmly down her ivory throat to mingle with the soft threads of the blankets beneath her. A hesitation in the Wight's song spoke to her that he was listening, but she could not read his Wightness as she could others; unfathomable, worthy of respect, and, she must admit to herself, a bit terrifying.

"Please," she continued, trying not to choke on her words. "I am sorry that I missed your birthday; work held me and I saw the significance of the day but was kept from mentioning it. Please, your Imperial Wightness, have it in your heart to remove the blade from my throat and stop chanting curses over me. Next year... next year I will not be tardy."

*any resemblance to works previously written is purely coincidental

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 07-09-2006 at 10:40 AM.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:06 PM   #20
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Thenamir reined in his mount and cast his eyes at the westering sun, wondering for a moment where in the wideness of Middle Earth this road might take him, so far from friends and familiarity. It had been a long and cold season, and there were many leagues yet to travel before his journey would bring him home again. He dismounted and made ready to camp for the night.

Some time later over a small fire over which roasted a freshly killed coney, he reviewed his log parchments, and made note of the date -- and of a date just past, almost without remembrance, for which he was ashamed. He raised his eyes to the west, where the last of the dusk was rapidly fading to moonless night, and raised his cup. "To you, BW, best of friends," he mumured quietly, "may your road ever rise to meet you, and may our paths cross again in a happier hour."

He sat for a few more moments staring wistfully off into nothingness, then put away his parchments and prepared his simple meal. Morning would come sooner than he would like, and his journey would continue...but the fresh memory of his friend would make the journey lighter, and the return more merry.

-----------

To you indeed, BW, a happy birthday and many happy returns of the day!

Thenamir
Old 07-13-2006, 04:28 PM   #21
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Gilthalion has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe Gilthalion is still kicking (with his big dirty feetses).

Me birthday is on the 19th of July, whereupon I shall be Thirty-Thirteen!

Many happy birthdays to my old friends!

(But don't come looking for presents from this old hobbit, though if you come to the South Farthing, I'll cook you a marvelous dinner!)
Old 07-14-2006, 06:10 PM   #22
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Happy Birthday Glirdan!

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:22 PM   #23
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Gilthalion -

Best wishes. I've enjoyed your hobbit story so much. I wish that you had more time on your hands for writing.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:04 PM   #24
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Happy Birthday Glirdan!
What's this!? An early birthday wish!? Why thank you!! I'll be sure to give you a present. Thank you my dear friend!!

Speaking of which...

I'm suer some of you remember back when I wished you a happy birthday and asked you for a piece of cake and nobody shared any with me...do you think you could make a double cake for myself and Wilwa?? Hey hey?? Kidding!! Presents for you all.

By the way, for what I do for birthday that is related to LotR, I celebrate my birthday on the same day as Wilwa, just like Bilbo and Frodo. The only difference is that mine and Wilwa's true birthdays are on different days and that we're the same age!!!

And finally, too quote dear old Bilbo:

I don't know half of you half as I should like; and I like half of you half as well as you deserve.

However, the second part is untrue. I love all of you!!!

And to all those who shall wish me a birthday greeting, many thanks!!
Old 07-15-2006, 03:59 AM   #25
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
What's this!? An early birthday wish!?
Hint: It is the timezones

Old 07-15-2006, 10:18 AM   #26
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Thumbs up

Happy Birthday Glirdan!!!!

And it's more like:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Or from the Lord of the Beans :

I'm twice as tall as half of you; and half as tall as twice of you.

Anyway, Happy Birthday!
Old 07-15-2006, 10:50 AM   #27
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
And it's more like:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
My book is misleading!!! Gah!!!! Thank you for the correction and thank you for the birthday wish...for the third time!!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:59 AM   #28
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Happy Birthday to you!!

Happy Birthday to you!!

Happy Birthday dear Willwaaaa!!

Haaaaappy Birtthhdaaay to yooooouuuuu!!

So, you going to give us some presents?
Old 07-17-2006, 09:01 AM   #29
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
No, I won't. Besides, I'm not a Hobbit so I don't have to follow that custom.

Thank you for the happy birthday!
Old 08-17-2006, 04:55 PM   #30
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Silmaril

Happy Birthday Fea !

I know it is not the 18th over there yet, but here it is and we have been celebrating your birthday for 55 min. - sorry you could not be there.

Old 08-17-2006, 05:50 PM   #31
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Happy Birthday Fea!!!! And Rune happy birthday as well!!!
Old 08-17-2006, 05:52 PM   #32
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
Happy Birthday Rune and Fea!!
Old 08-19-2006, 07:50 AM   #33
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

How come no body has vished Valier a happy Birthday yet ?

Happy Birthday Valier

Old 08-20-2006, 10:58 AM   #34
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Happy birthday for davem and ohtatyaro! May the grass be green on your barrow-mounds!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 02:17 PM   #35
ohtatyaro
Wight

ohtatyaro has just left Hobbiton.
Thank you, Thinlómien I'm really pleased and surprised and flattered
Old 08-29-2006, 03:36 PM   #36
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Happy Birthday to CaptainofDespair!
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 05:11 PM   #37
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Since I'm far too lazy to respond to everyone seperately, thanks to all my well wishers and everyone who sent me a pm today. 21! Woot!

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:12 PM   #38
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Hey Roa! Happy Birth day! May the barrow-down b-day fairies make your grass look greener and your barrow unspoiled by singing Tom Bombadil's.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:53 AM   #39
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Happy Birthday Nilp.

I hope it will be a good one.

Old 09-16-2006, 09:51 AM   #40
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Ah Rune beat me to it.

Happy B-day to Nilp - I know I always enjoy watching you confusing everyone in WW games & your sense of humour in Crazy Captions always cracks me up.
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote