The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-29-2008, 07:06 PM   #321
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
So I should probably take some valuable programming time to think.

Is it too late to take Eonwe to task for lack of content? (Aware of the hypocrisy, thank you very much.) Lots of posts, no actual opinions expressed. I'm keeping watch on you. Shape up.

Eomer - confusing. Not least due to post shortage.

I'll be coming back in and out, but not very frequently. After today, werewolves should have my full attention.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:52 PM   #322
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
++Rikae

Because I'm uncomfortable with her here's my suspicion, just kidding, but no really, I'm suspicious approach to Mac, as well as the way she just sort of agrees with suspicious things Eomer and I do. I mean, it's nice to have somebody thinking on the same level I am, but when everybody else thinks I'm insane and one person is just like *nodding* I could see that, it kind of makes me wonder if they really do or if they just want to get on my good side.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #323
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Continuing where I left off...

Nogrod: Was actually rather quiet at the beginning, but now back to his typical self. While I agree with his supicions towards Sally, I disagree with his arguments against Mac. But really, he looks quite sensible. No alarm bells ringing yet.

Sally: As I mentioned, I do agree with Nogrod that Sally's been acting a bit differently. At the beginning of the game, she starts off fairly silly and later on does add a few silly bits here and there...but I'm used to a much more crazy Sally; that's her playing style. So could the serious turn in her behaviour possibly mean she's a lover?

Shasta: Has made a lot of posts without saying all that much. His vote yesterDay for Aganzir is the vote I'm least comfortable with. It was the second vote for her and I don't see much reason behind it. It feels like an attempt for a last-minute bandwagon to me. His one-liner questions/commentary in response to others' posts seem a bit forced.

Gwath: Is flying under the radar. His reasons behind voting Fea yesterDay seem rather flawed, but other than that, nothing really stands out to me.

Rikae: Focused a lot on Mac yesterDay, though not so much toDay. Nothing about her stands out as suspicious. In fact, I'd say her vote for Aganzir makes her less suspicious because with two votes, she was at risk of getting lynched...if she were a lover, it wouldn't make sense to spread out the voting even more and continue her chances of getting lynched. I just think a lover would be more concerned with keeping her and her partner in safety.

Mac: Has acquired a lot of attention. I wonder if that's because he's managed to be quite the sneaky wolf in the past. But looking at his posts, his arguments seem sensible to me and I don't see him very suspicious at all.

McCaber: Ehm...we've seen very little of him, so I can't say much. Would a lover be so uninvolved? I want to say it's unlikely, but it's possible...especially if lack of participation is unavoidable due to RL.

This is taking me a long time...so I think I'll post what I have now and finish looking at the last four in a little bit.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:23 PM   #324
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Guess I should respond to Fea:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
I'm uncomfortable with her here's my suspicion, just kidding, but no really, I'm suspicious approach to Mac...
Yes, I've noticed, over the past two days, quite a few people dislike my approach to Mac. I disagree - I like it just fine, and I'm quite comfortable with it. I will most likely use it in the future, so you all are just going to have to get comfortable with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
...as well as the way she just sort of agrees with suspicious things Eomer and I do.
Well, since you call it suspicious, I take it you're admitting to being a baddie? And in cahoots with Eomer, too? Very well, then.

I would certainly do those sorts of things myself innocently, at any rate. I guess it comes down to how likely I think someone is to behave as I would.

On another note:
Yes, McCaber, you haven't posted much, and yes, it's strange, under those circumstances, to show up and attack other (less) quiet players. Yes, I think it's a strategy to exempt yourself from suspicion on those grounds. I'm watching you.

EDIT: To clarify, the "sorts of things" I would do innocently are: pot-stirring like Eomer's, and hoping rules discussion might provoke a wolf slip.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:46 PM   #325
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I'd like to point out to Brinniel that people have been saying that "Sally's been slightly different than how she usually plays..." for the last four games or so.

Oh, I'm sorry, did that seem forced?

Edit: Brinniel, not Fea. Their avatars are similar.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:49 PM   #326
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Also, I'd like to correct Kitanna real quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me, not Eomer
So... Forgive me for stating the obvious, but I'm confused. Are you and Kitanna lovers? And if so, why would you betray her? Doesn't seem very sportsmanlike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
You can't be bitter about our victory as lovers in the wizards game can you Eomer?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 10-29-2008, 09:35 PM   #327
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Vote count, since we don't have one yet:

Greenie: ++Gollum (Gollum 1)
Eomer: ++Kitanna (Gollum 1, Kitanna 1)
Aganzir: ++Fea (Gollum 1, Kitanna 1, Fea 1)
Eönwë: ++Nogrod (Gollum 1, Kitanna 1, Fea 1, Nogrod 1)
Mac: ++Groin (Gollum 1, Kitanna 1, Fea 1, Nogrod 1, Groin 1)
Fea: ++Rikae (Gollum 1, Kitanna 1, Fea 1, Nogrod 1, Groin 1, Rikae 1)

As for me, I'm beginning to think that this village has far too many submarines who, when they do post, post things that don't make much sense, and I'm rather inclined to vote for such a person. Between suspicious and quiet, and suspicious and loud, the latter are more fun to have around and will give us more to judge them by as the game progresses.
I'd put Gollum, Gwath, Groin, Eönwë and McCaber, in that category - far too many - and there's too little to go on. Gollum has been called an "easy target" by Nogrod, but the sort of behavior he's shown looks to me more like an "easy target" in the sense of a newbie baddie than of a newbie ordo. Groin I already addressed - it looks like he's trying to go with the flow and avoid saying anything too unique/bold. Eönwë isn't saying much of substance, but doesn't look necessarily guilty to me at this point (although rather "iffy") - Gwath has said some things that just don't make a lot of sense, and I expect better from him - McCaber may be *too* quiet to be evil.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:37 PM   #328
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Also, I'd like to correct Kitanna real quick.
I am just having a bad day mixing people up today.

But I'm going to cast my vote now. I've narrowed it down to Eonwe and Eomer.

I'm not a fan of the way Eomer is acting. I'd find it weird if anyone was doing it, but I'm particularly hurt because it's me (kidding). In seriousness though his behavior has me worried. He had one post yesterday which could have been no more than a time problem, however today he had one attack about my first post of the day. It made a bit of sense at first, but after that it was nothing more than personal attacks based on nothing.

Then there's Eonwe, he has talked an awful lot, but hasn't said much that's actually helpful. He was all ready to vote for Rikae and then without her saying anything he decided to give her more time. Rikae suggests Eonwe thought she might be a gifted. But I'm not sure about that. It could be possible he thought that, but I'm wondering what he saw in Rikae's posts from before his post #113.

++ Eonwe

Eomer needs to be watched and I am worried about his behavior today and I want to see what he does tomorrow. I'm worried about Eonwe just as much, but I feel tomorrow will be more of the same from Eonwe (talking lots, being careful not to associate with anyone, maybe even randomly voting).
Old 10-29-2008, 09:39 PM   #329
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Hm, it occurs to me that if those gentlemen I listed are too offended at being called "less fun", four of them could vote for me now and lynch me.

Ah well.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:41 PM   #330
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I'd like to point out to Brinniel that people have been saying that "Sally's been slightly different than how she usually plays..." for the last four games or so.
Umm...Sally was in the last game. Or the one before that. Or the one before that. In fact, the last game she was in was mine...and she was a cobbler.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:10 PM   #331
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Hm, it occurs to me that if those gentlemen I listed are too offended at being called "less fun", four of them could vote for me now and lynch me.
Well gentlemen, shall we?

On a more serious note, I have no idea what my fellow quiet ones are thinking. I'm considering voting for one of them randomly to see how they react.

Or I could vote Eonwe, who looks something other than innocent. I'm rather torn.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:16 PM   #332
Gollum the Great
Shade of Carn Dûm

Gollum the Great has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
Well gentlemen, shall we?
Now that's an idea...

Well, I'm back.

And in addition to that I have no idea who to vote for (unless of course, Rikae ), but I'll try to be back later with a list of suspicions and things.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:32 PM   #333
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

To finish my analysis...

Fea: Focuses a lot on the rules and possibilities of the game, and doesn't gvie much input on other players until her vote post. That makes me uncomfortable. I also want to say that her comment yesterDay about the high chances of someone with a role accidentally spilling more info than others know is an excellent point...but it's also something I can imagine an evil Fea doing. I swear she's done something similar as a wolf in another game, I just can't remember exactly...

Greenie: YesterDay she seemed good and consistent. Then following along her posts toDay she started to feel more suspicious. Then I reread her posts and they don't seem very suspicious anymore. However, I don't like her vote for Gollum. Bah, I keep going back and forth...I just can't decide about her.

Eönwë: Has the second most amount of posts, but has very little substance within those posts (and I know I can safely say that when I can read majority of his posts from the post list without actually clicking on the link, they're so short). But then from my experience with playing with Eonwe, this is typical behaviour from him...which makes me think he's more likely innocent. Of course, I've never actually seen him as a baddie, so I don't know if he'd act differently or not.

Eomer: Seems to be consisent and sensible enough. He makes some good points about Kitanna...she can be quite sneaky (I remember once looking through her past games and I don't think she's ever lost as a werewolf).
Old 10-29-2008, 10:44 PM   #334
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

A list...

Suspicious:
Sally
Shasta

Slightly Suspicious:
Fea

No Idea:
Groin
Aganzir
Kitanna
Nogrod
Gwath
McCaber
Greenie

Not Suspicious/Leaning Innocent:
Rikae
Eonwe
Eomer
Gollum
Mac
Old 10-29-2008, 10:49 PM   #335
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Well, I'm off to bed... better cast my vote.

++Gollum
Old 10-29-2008, 10:50 PM   #336
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
I apologize for my lack of involvement toDay. I have been occupied with last minute grad school application stuff, but I will be more active over the next several days.

I'll come back in time to vote.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:56 PM   #337
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

It's Votin' Time!

++Eonwe
Old 10-29-2008, 10:58 PM   #338
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Umm...Sally was in the last game. Or the one before that. Or the one before that. In fact, the last game she was in was mine...and she was a cobbler.
You may be right, it's just... whenever I see Sally mentioned, it's because she's "playing slightly differently than she usually does." It wasn't a point or anything, it just struck me as amusing.

I'm not certain about who I'm going to vote today. Agan looks better to me today than she did yesterday, going by just the feel of her posts and not the content. Rikae and Brinniel still look innocent to me (now Brinn is going to be even more suspicious of me ). I don't really know what to think about Fea other than that it may be that she has a role we haven't ever seen before, and that that role is neutral in alignment.

I'm leaning towards Eomer at the moment. I don't know what to think about his attack on Kitanna... but now that I've typed this, it seems to me that it could be a display of ordo-ish boredom. Hmm.

I've seen a couple good points on Eonwe's participation (or lack thereof) today, and might be willing to vote him. I could vote McCaber without a qualm just to get a total unknown out of the way, and having never played with Groin or Gollum (as last game... doesn't really count), I don't really have a read on them other than "newbieish". Sally doesn't really ring my alarm bells today. Greenie, on the other hand, does, and as this post is turning out to be a stream-of-consciousness post, I think I may well vote for her. Mac is still a bit strange-looking to me, but between he and Nogrod, I think Mac is the more innocent-looking. Kitanna hasn't done much to ring my alarm, either. So...

Red Zone:
Eomer
Eonwe
McCaber
Greenie

Orange Zone:
Aganzir
Nogrod
Fea

Yellow Zone:
Mac
Groin
Gollum

Green Zone:
Kitanna
Sally

Blue Zone:
Rikae
Brinniel
Old 10-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #339
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

And the fact that I completely forgot Gwath was playing automatically puts him in the Orange Zone. McCaber's vote just now lifts him up into the Black Zone: it smacks of baddie bandwagon.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:05 PM   #340
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Vote Count:

Kitanna: ++Eonwe (Gollum 1, Kitanna 1, Fea 1, Nogrod 1, Groin 1, Rikae 1, Eonwe 1)
Rikae: ++Gollum (Gollum 2, Kitanna 1, Fea 1, Nogrod 1, Groin 1, Rikae 1, Eonwe 1)
McCaber: ++Eonwe (Gollum 2, Kitanna 1, Fea 1, Nogrod 1, Groin 1, Rikae 1, Eonwe 2)

Left to vote:
Shasta
Sally
Gollum
Nogrod
Groin
Gwath
Brinniel

Gollum currently to be executed.

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-29-2008 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Added Brinn to the list.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:06 PM   #341
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

A quick vote count update:

Kitanna: ++Eonwe (Gollum 1, Kitanna 1, Fea 1, Nogrod 1, Groin 1, Rikae 1, Eonwe 1)
Rikae: ++Gollum (Gollum 2, Kitanna 1, Fea 1, Nogrod 1, Groin 1, Rikae 1, Eonwe 1)
McCaber: ++Eonwe (Gollum 1, Kitanna 1, Fea 1, Nogrod 1, Groin 1, Rikae 1, Eonwe 2)

Has not voted: Sally, Shasta, Groin, Gollum, Nogrod, Brinn, Gwath

Geez, spread out the votes a little much? I would've liked to vote either Shasta or Sally, but I can't see much point in that considering neither have been voted for yet and both are among those who haven't voted so far.

Anyways, I'm not gonna vote Eonwe or Gollum because I don't find them at all suspicious as of now.

EDIT: X-ed with Shasta's vote count

Last edited by Brinniel; 10-29-2008 at 11:19 PM. Reason: forgot Gwath
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:10 PM   #342
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Hmm...I've never heard of a blue zone before.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:12 PM   #343
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

I could vote: Eomer, Eonwe, Gwath, Nogrod, Aganzir, Fea, Greenie, or McCaber.

Aganzir, Greenie Gwath, Eomer, and McCaber have no votes.
Fea and Nogrod have one vote.
Eonwe has two votes.

I would really like to vote for McCaber though. Hmm.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:13 PM   #344
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Hmm...I've never heard of a blue zone before.
It's my favorite color! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who totally forgot Gwath.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:19 PM   #345
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who totally forgot Gwath.
Oh whoops...like I said, he's flying under the radar.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:23 PM   #346
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
I'm sorry! It's inadvertent.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:28 PM   #347
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Silmaril

Deadline in nine minutes.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:31 PM   #348
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

So 12:37 am. Vote quick, people.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:32 PM   #349
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Ok, well.

It is difficult for me to cast an informed vote given my lack of participation, but I have been most consistently rubbed the wrong way by Rikae. I can point to specific instances that cause me suspicion, but there is certainly a large element of intuition involved in the vote.

++Rikae

I'll go back and compile a list of said instances, but for the present I just want to get my vote on the table prior to DL.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:33 PM   #350
Gollum the Great
Shade of Carn Dûm

Gollum the Great has just left Hobbiton.
Groin- nought to say.

Eonwe- many empty-ish posts, not a great deal to worry about, though.

Eomer- can't quite figure him out.

McCaber- even more absent then me. No decision.

Greenie- like others, I fail to follow her train of thought.

Gwath- hasn't said much to give an inkling of his true self.

Rikae- hmm. Not so sure about this heart. I'm still in the dark as to whether or not she was joking around yesterday (as regards Mac, at least).

Brinn.-now here I think we have innocence. Just from the aura of her posts, that is.

Oops! Going too have to cut this short. To save myself:

++Eonwe

Last edited by Gollum the Great; 10-29-2008 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Bolding names
Gollum the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:33 PM   #351
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

I'm surprised Noggie hasn't popped in and voted yet. It's not typical for him to not vote...maybe he overslept. Someone should wake him up.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:34 PM   #352
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Funny, I would have expected him to vote a long time ago.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:36 PM   #353
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
An update:

Just wanted to apologize for not being around very much toDay. It's been very busy, and I got quite ill this evening so I'm not up to par.

Which brings me to my next point. I don't feel comfortable voting toDay; I hope that's all right. I've been (sort of) reading the thread but haven't been comprehending a whole lot. Basically, I don't think it would be fair for me to shoot out a vote just for the sake of voting; it makes more sense to abstain for the Day and give myself a bit of a chance to catch up so I'll be better prepared (assuming I'm alive) toMorrow.

Sorry for being such a pain, and thanks in advance for understanding.

EDIT: x'd like wow, because I forgot to actually post this for several minutes. Heh I've been watching the game and totally forgot to submit this. Heh, the point of the post was so no one was waiting for my vote, and look when I'm posting this. *crashes*
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:36 PM   #354
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

++Eonwe
Old 10-29-2008, 11:37 PM   #355
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Oh for goodness sake. None of these contenders are anyone I care to vote for...so I don't think I will.

So I think I will vote:

++Fea

She was next up on my suspicion list after Sally and Shasta, and unlike them she already has a vote and therefore I have a better shot at making a difference and not just a throwaway vote.

EDIT: X-ed with Shasta
Old 10-29-2008, 11:38 PM   #356
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

White-Hand

Deadline time. Eönwë will die shortly.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:38 PM   #357
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
++Eonwe
Who's the bandwaggon now?

EDIT: crossed with the DL
Old 10-29-2008, 11:38 PM   #358
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

I thought about voting Gollum, but ultimately decided on Eonwe because... well, I'm probably X'ing with Di already, so I'll post why tomorrow.

Edit: X'd with Di and a very snarky, unreasonable comment from our resident inactive submarine. Land ho.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:43 PM   #359
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Silmaril End Day 2

The second Day on Not-So-Tempting Island ended in much the same way as the first. Eönwë, a chatty lad who spoke much whilst saying little, in the estimation of the group, was chosen for death. Shoved into a corner and grimly surrounded, he had nothing to say at the end in his defense. But when the knife was jabbed through his heart, no one wept or threw themselves at his feet. He died alone, unloved. How sad.

It is again Night.

The Living Lonely Hearts Club:

Groin
Aganzir
Kitanna
Gollum
Nogrod
Brinniel
Sally
Shasta
Gwath
Rikae
Mac
McCaber
Fea
Greenie
Eomer

Hearts Which Have Stopped Beating:

Diamond (Lonely Heart)
Lommy (Lonely Heart)
Legate (Lonely Heart)
Lalaith (Lonely Heart)
Eönwë (Lonely Heart)
Old 10-30-2008, 11:44 PM   #360
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Silmaril Begin Day 3

Late at night, a pair went skulking hand in hand towards Nogtod’s room. One held a dagger in hand, the other nodded grimly with determination in eye. But when they arrived at Nogrod’s door, something brought them up short. A figure slumped there, against the frame, clutching something to its chest. A floorboard squeaked under one miscreants' foot, and the figure leapt up, brandishing a mighty fire poker. They saw nothing but shadowy form, and heard a voice cry out, “Go! Go from this room! You will not kill tonight!”

They hid their faces and ran from the scene of their would-be crime.

Meanwhile, in another part of the richly yet tastefully decorated mansion, Kitanna lay sweetly slumbering in her bed. The pillow beside her was cold and ununsed. Two figures rose up on either side of her bed. One nodded to the other, and a dagger was plunged into the maiden’s lonely heart. Soon, she breathed no more, though she bled a great deal.

The morning found one dead body.

The Living Lonely Hearts Club:

Groin
Aganzir
Gollum
Nogrod
Brinniel
Sally
Shasta
Gwath
Rikae
Mac
McCaber
Fea
Greenie
Eomer

Hearts Which Have Stopped Beating:

Diamond (Lonely Heart)
Lommy (Lonely Heart)
Legate (Lonely Heart)
Lalaith (Lonely Heart)
Eönwë (Lonely Heart)
Kitanna (Lonely Heart)

Last edited by Diamond18; 10-31-2008 at 08:16 AM.
Diamond18 is offline   Reply With Quote