The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2010, 05:46 PM   #28
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
So the debate at this point is whether to indicate who we would be voting to lynch in a normal game, as a marker to those who might be reading up on things just before DL?
I can't see any real reason not to do it, because it could yield something valuable when analyzing the lynch the following Day. It's not only the way people vote that's noteworthy, but what they say about the person under the gun.
Now, trouble finding people who look off on Day 1 is usually a failing of mine; there's just very little to go on.
Here, mostly what we have has to do with the Night 1 false start, which to me stills looks fairly inconclusive about those who posted then. Lottie's quickness to condemn them does make her look somewhat shifty, at least compared to everyone else.
Aside from that, there's the aforementioned debate over airing our suspicions.
As I said earlier, I also didn't like Nienna's 51 where she said this:

Quote:
That is how we will get rid of wolves. That is how we will win.
That's really more of a feeling, though, as I don't know she's said anything else that makes me suspect her.

If I had to vote for the trusted ones right now, I think Brinn would be there, followed by Nog, and maybe Nerwen. I'm not as clear on who the fourth might be. But those three seem to have made generally good points, with nothing indicating furriness to me.

Last edited by Inziladun; 02-05-2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: x/d with Mira
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote