The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2003, 11:04 PM   #41
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

The Fifth has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to The Fifth Send a message via AIM to The Fifth
The Eye

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>I have to say that neither Legolas or Aragorn are the hottest in the films, the one who steals my heart is Nazgul #9, he is so hot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Why does Ringwraith <B>9</B> get all the credit? What about me, #5? I am far more attractive than him! Besides, he has pimples and covers it up with his helm.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 02-06-2003, 03:08 AM   #42
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

*strokes chin thoughtfully (again)*<BR>No Faramir lovers here, I see. tORN is full of them - I wonder if these things are local phenomena...
Old 02-06-2003, 07:09 AM   #43
Lady_Báin
Wight

Lady_Báin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

hmmm... i am really surprised no mods. have caught this yet *shrugs* oh well
Old 02-06-2003, 10:06 AM   #44
Finnguala
Wight

Finnguala has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Lol <P>Well, Eomer is quite cute too.
Old 02-06-2003, 11:15 AM   #45
Elois Telcontar

Shield

Bubble duly busted, I don't follow the actors so I didn't know that Orlando was wearing a wig, that's too bad he looks great as a blond.<P>I guess I was really thinking of Star Wars I was 13 when that first came out Harrison Ford looked a lot older than Mark it in the first film. By the last film he looked a lot younger than Mark Hamilton, but then Mark was in a terrible car accident and I'm sure that really hurt his boyish looks, I had a huge crush on him at the time and by the end I really admired Harrison Ford, and still do by the way he's a great actor and has had a great career.<P>But, you never know how things will turn out and I don't really want to wait 20 years to see what Orlando will look like, assuming we could talk him into putting the wig back on and getting into costume.{but then again I really have no plans for the next 20 years, so I guess I may as well wait to see what Orlando will look like in 20 years)<P><BR> I'm joking, I'm a joker I know(waits to be hit by flying objects from all over Middle Earth)

Old 02-06-2003, 11:26 AM   #46
Onona Calimaelen

Eye

mmmmm...who can say, they are both pretty good looking. Aragorn has that whole rugged outdoors men thing going on. But I would have to say, as far as beautiful...has to be Legolas. He is so HOT. mmm, what else is there to say.

Old 02-06-2003, 03:31 PM   #47
Aredhelaran
Animated Skeleton

Aredhelaran has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Eomer? Hahaha. I think Aragorn is cooler, although I have to admit that Legolas, the clean-shaven well groomed accurate-archer is a sight better looking. I like Aragorn more.
Old 02-06-2003, 03:53 PM   #48
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Shield

Oh, come on! <I>*grumbles*</I> Éomer gets no respect...
Old 02-06-2003, 08:35 PM   #49
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Pipe

What, no votes for Boromir? He would certainly get my wife's vote (or maybe that's just a Sean Bean thing ).
Old 02-06-2003, 10:49 PM   #50
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Silmaril

Ah, but the transient nature of physical admiration makes Boromir, unfortunatly, a prime character to be forgot. He died, and wasn't in TTT.
Old 02-07-2003, 09:19 AM   #51
HCIsland
Zombie Cannibal

HCIsland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I kind of avoid these types of threads, but I was talking to my wife about whom she felt was most attractive and she is a definate Faramir fan. Perhaps the way he came across in the film left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, but I'm wondering if there are others out there or is my wife just weird. She is putting book Faramir's personality into movie Faramir's body and liking the result.<P>H.C.
Old 02-07-2003, 01:22 PM   #52
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Sting

Diamond, <I>I</I> think Éomer is hot. What makes it better, I like his role. He's so serious, but has such a strong character. He sees the truth and not only knows what to do but determines to do it. And he defends his sister!
Old 02-14-2003, 05:29 AM   #53
elanesse

Question

hi all. i'm new here. but am very versed in the art of being utterly obsessed with viggo mortensen therefore i think aragorn is definatly the better of the two. and also does anyone know if there is and aragorn/viggo mortensen appreciation thread around here????

Old 02-14-2003, 07:01 AM   #54
annunfalathiel

Tolkien

i just gotta say that although legolas is quiet good looking aragorn has to b the best coz he is just.............................................. .................................................. ...........the best?!

Old 02-14-2003, 07:04 AM   #55
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

While Eomer didn't do it for me in general, I *did* very much like the way he whistled for the horses.
Old 02-14-2003, 10:05 AM   #56
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy
Shade of Carn Dûm

Rynoah, the Overly-Happy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Aragorn? Legolas? Bah... give me a steadfast Gondorian Man any day of the week and twice on Valentine's day... or something. Boromir or Faramir get my vote, and Boromir gets first dibs between the two. Although I like the book Faramir a WHOLE lot better than the movie one.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:05 PM   #57
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Firondoiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

LEGOLAS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<p>[ February 14, 2003: Message edited by: Firondoiel ]
"Forth, and fear no darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"
Old 02-14-2003, 04:25 PM   #58
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
Sting

This thread is...Well, let's just say that "an abomination" would be putting it mildly. Neverthless, David Wenham would definitely have a spot in my harem.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:56 PM   #59
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

This thread has definitely outlived any purpose it once may have had. Closed.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Closed Thread