The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2010, 08:14 PM   #11
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ok, now for a list:

Trust more than the others

Pitch- Makes good points and isn't afraid to go against the flow, which makes him seem innocent to me.

Nerwen- Speaks sense on the whole.

Not likely to be evil

Fea- Seems innocent, but has said almost nothing that is useful. She could say anything, and still be counted as innocent, and this is slightly worrying. Though for now I'm inclined to believe she's innocent.

Brinn- Makes good points and doesn't seem to be hiding anything.

Nog- He does make good points and does make sense. Even though I disagreed with his suggestion, I think he was going the right way about this game. However, I do think he is a little too trusted it might be useful to look at him toMorrow when I'm less tired.

Not sure

Wilwa- Seems good all round. And this is slightly worrying me because I can't seem to see her as evil.

Form- Has said very little.

Inzil- I never know what to think of him, and he's as mysterious as ever. But at the moment, I'm leaning innocent on him.

Need to look at
Rune- Hasn't said very much of substance so far, but I because he's having problems accessing the internet I think I'll give him the benefit of a doubt for now.

Glirdan- Seems suspicious yesterDay, but he's improved toDay. He's probably realised this and tried to appear better toDay. Whether this is because he's innocent or a wolf I don't know.

Suspicious of
Lottie- I don't know. On the one hand she seems to be helpful, but on the other hand she seems too good. Maybe a wolf trying to look like the perfect ordo? Also, though she has talked a lot, she has yet to post a list explaining what she thinks of everyone. I originally put her in the "Need to look at" category, but while writing this have moved her.

Izzy- She seems to be posting many good points and making a lot of sense without wasting too many posts or words. However, even though she yesterDay said we wouldn't need Nog's fake votes because of lists, she still hasn't provided us with a list of her own, and this seems suspicious to me.

edi: x-ed with many many posts