Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2004, 06:28 PM   #281
Osse
Shade of Carn Dűm

Location: The Encircling Sea, deciding which ship to ruin next...could be yours.
Osse has just left Hobbiton.
This is gonna be GOOD
Old 07-03-2004, 06:04 AM   #282
Belin
Shade of Carn Dűm

Belin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Belin
Mostly written on a steno pad on a plane. I hope it lives up to expectations. I can't claim that Wolf's thought process makes sense, but then, he's been through a lot. You didn't have to stop all posting for me though.

There's only one day left to finish this up, so if you want to post... post! Step right up, don't be shy, there's plenty of space for everyone....

If someone would like to do me a favor, it might be nice to mention that Knife (who really isn't into this whole death thing) also decided to stick with the settlers. I'm still not sure how you're going to prevent a riot, but I suppose that is the rangers' problem, after all.

and in case I don't post again... it has been an honor to write with all of you, and despite its long duration I really do think this has been a remarkable game. Thanks everyone.
"I hate dignity," cried Scraps, kicking a pebble high in the air and then trying to catch it as it fell. "Half the fools and all the wise folks are dignified, and I'm neither the one nor the other." --L. Frank Baum
Old 07-03-2004, 11:03 PM   #283
The X Phial
Shade of Carn Dűm

The X Phial has just left Hobbiton.
Hello my lovelies. Noon EST is the end of the game and I am ready to post the final segment..so if you have something to say or do..do it now ^_^

Ok, the final post is up. Thank all of you so much for sticking with the game and your exceptional writing. It has been a priviledge writing with you all

Last edited by The X Phial; 07-04-2004 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-04-2004, 10:27 AM   #284
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

Well done All! A gloomier game than perhaps first forseen, but a very interesting mix of character-driven and action-driven adventure.

I will leave the discussion thread opne for people to post a few final comments if they wish. I am closing the game thread now, but if anyone sees something he or she wishes to edit, post a comment here or PM me and I will reopen it briefly.

I'll leave the game in Rohan for a couple of days to allow for this possibility.

Again, good work All.

Bęthberry
Old 07-07-2004, 03:19 AM   #285
Osse
Shade of Carn Dűm

Location: The Encircling Sea, deciding which ship to ruin next...could be yours.
Osse has just left Hobbiton.
I personally would like to thank Bethberry for taking part in this game, and all you players, especially X, Belin, Carrun and all the others, for playing such fantastic roles and making this game so enjoyable for me.

Once again, thank you all, and I look forward to seeing you all rise in splendour in whatever gaming pursuits you chase in the future...

Regards and Farewell,

Ossë
Old 07-09-2004, 02:48 PM   #286
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
* * * * * * To Elvenhome * * * * * *