The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-19-2005, 02:47 AM   #561
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruanna
Please spare a thought for the poor teachers who have to work with outdated textbooks and so forth,

As an ex teacher , I don't blame them - at one stage I had 30 text books between 300 students ....... and a departmental budget of £200.... for the year

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 06:03 AM   #562
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Ahem! Back to the topic, please - the chat room is for chatting. Thanks!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 11:34 AM   #563
Amrod the Hunter
Haunting Spirit

Amrod the Hunter has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Amrod the Hunter
Im sorry that i got you all go on the other topic,i agree with Estelyn-back to the topic,please.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:49 PM   #564
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

All changes have been made - even the geographically mysterious Croatia
Old 08-21-2005, 12:38 PM   #565
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Awsome idea Aman!! Glad to see that I'm up there

As for where Crotia is located, I don't know ( don't be mad!!) and I'm going to go look for the location and history as soon as I possibly can.
Old 08-21-2005, 12:43 PM   #566
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Croatia is in the Balkans is it not? across the lake from Italy, north of Bosnia
Old 08-21-2005, 12:47 PM   #567
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
http://www.world-maps.co.uk/continent-map-of-europe.htm

Not exaxtly a lake Gil.. more the Adriatic Sea.....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 12:55 PM   #568
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
First off: Mith, that was perhaps the funniest thing I've read all week. *Hands Mithalwen a prize*

Secondly, wonderful undertaking! Lot's of inactive people there though. Still, it's odd that we have more Phillipineans than Scots.

Thirdly, Je suis anglais. From the county of Bedfordshire to be slightly more exact.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 10:22 AM   #569
Annúnthoroniel

Boots

I'm from Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, quite close to Hamburg, which I hope is big enough to give you an idea. When I'll have - hopefully - finished school next year I will most likely move somewhere else. Perhaps to Baden-Württemberg for almost my whole family lives down there... we'll see.

Is there any chance to get the map back online? I've never seen it, but it must have looked really impressive (=
Or are you still updating your list, Amanaduial? (:
Old 08-25-2005, 02:59 PM   #570
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Wow, I never posted here before...

If anyone lives in Maryland (United States), let me know.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 10:34 PM   #571
Elrowen Tinúviel

Elrowen Tinúviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elrowen Tinúviel
Eye

I'm from New Hampshire (USA) and darn proud of it!
Live Free or Die, baby!

-Elrowen
Elrowen Tinúviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 10:57 AM   #572
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
yeah....umm pray or hope

As you all may or may not know hurricane katrina hit the southeast of america pretty bad i figured we could pray for those in that region....

these most notably

Aeryn Evenstar. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Louisiana, USA
The Perky Ent. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Lëowen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Florida, USA
Mithadan. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Florida, USA
Symestreen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Palm Bay, Florida, USA
Ealasaide. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Orlando, Florida, USA

My knowledge of our southern geography is not that great but i know neworleans is in bad shape...really bad shape so lets hope that these follks are ok most notably perky since he is in fact from new orleans....
Old 08-31-2005, 11:49 AM   #573
Alcarillo
Shadow of the Past

Alcarillo has just left Hobbiton.
Well, I'm from Washington State, near Seattle. Hello, everybody.

Happy rebuilding, to those of you caught by Katrina.
Alcarillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 02:02 PM   #574
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

All my hopes and prayers out to those who got caught in Katrina. My aunt lives down in Florida so I'm hoping she's alright to.
Old 08-31-2005, 05:05 PM   #575
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
I know that Lëowen and ElenCala Isil both live in Punta Gorda, Florida, which is right where hurricaine Charlie hit last year, but I believe it was unaffected by Katrina.

Edit: So as not to be off topic, I live in Madison, Wisconsin, USA, as does my brother, High King Fingolfin.

Last edited by Orominuialwen; 08-31-2005 at 05:10 PM.
Orominuialwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 04:12 PM   #576
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Canadian 'Downers! I have a Question that's been bothering me today...

There was a guy (a Yorkshireman) walking round my office today with a t-shirt on which said "Eh!" in huge letters on the front and on the back it said "Canada!" and had a maple leaf emblem. What's that all about?
Old 09-01-2005, 04:18 PM   #577
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

I think it was just a shirt he got here when he came here. Everyone who isn't Canadian thinks we say "Eh" when we say "Hey" It's probably because of our accents. And as you should know, the maple leaf is Canada's flag. Now if any other Candians have suggestions as to why, such as Gil and Wilwa (they could probably come up with a better reason), go ahead. That's not what I really think. I don't really know, just (as said above) that he probably got on vacation here or he was a former Canadian and he's showing his true colors to everyone.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:21 PM   #578
Balroggie

Balroggie is Norwegian.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:56 PM   #579
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I have been a resident of the greater Salt Lake City region in Utah all but 2 years of my life. So a bit further west than most people.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:42 PM   #580
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I live down in the Garden of England, which is Kent for all you non-British people, in a little town by the name of Faversham. Near enough to Dover, Ashford and London for travel and entertainment to be never more than 2 hours away it is a great place to live! The town itself is famous for being the stopping point between 2 important cities and also for it's incredible amount of pubs, I think we have 40 odd.

I spend some of the year up near Aman and Hookbill though, as my mums family comes from Lancashire and we go to visit quite often.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:54 PM   #581
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
I'm from New Orleans.

yeah, i know
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 04:55 AM   #582
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
I think it was just a shirt he got here when he came here. Everyone who isn't Canadian thinks we say "Eh" when we say "Hey" It's probably because of our accents. And as you should know, the maple leaf is Canada's flag. Now if any other Candians have suggestions as to why, such as Gil and Wilwa (they could probably come up with a better reason), go ahead. That's not what I really think. I don't really know, just (as said above) that he probably got on vacation here or he was a former Canadian and he's showing his true colors to everyone.
Cheers Glirdan! It was the "Eh!" bit that puzzled me. I thought what's the slogan "Eh!" got to do with Canada. So I suppose it would be like someone from Canada going to Yorkshire on holiday and returning with a shirt that had the slogan "Ey Up!" on it?!
Old 09-02-2005, 06:27 AM   #583
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Uh ya, that works. I think its more because of us french/canadians(such as myself) who actually have real accents, since english/canadians hardly have an accent. Anyway, there are some french/canadians who talk like so:

"Eh, d'ere d'ere, urs it doing d'ere, eh?"

Now see I am aloud to make fun of my people, but you aren't. By the way I do not talk like that, its more people from Quebec.

So that is the reason for the 'eh'. I expect a five page essay on my desk tomorrow.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:02 AM   #584
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

It's good to know you're okay Perky!

About this Canadian, eh, people might want to check out the McKenzie Brothers brand of Canadian humour: How's it goin , eh?

Like, you might find a good laugh there, eh?
Old 09-02-2005, 08:20 AM   #585
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
Yar! It will take more than tomatoes, sussages, and nice crispy bacon to oust me from the hall of my fathers!
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:18 AM   #586
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

It's very nice to see that your back Perky! I'm worried sick for the other members down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538
Uh ya, that works. I think its more because of us french/canadians(such as myself) who actually have real accents, since english/canadians hardly have an accent. Anyway, there are some french/canadians who talk like so:
Since when am I not French/Canadian?

Quote:
Now see I am aloud to make fun of my people, but you aren't. By the way I do not talk like that, its more people from Quebec.
Ya, tis mostly people from Quebec. Some people here in Ontario, but only those who moved from Quebec.
Old 09-02-2005, 04:12 PM   #587
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Since when am I not French/Canadian?
I never said you weren't. No need to get defencive. Though I do find I have more of an accent then you.

Very glad you are ok Perky. Hope you weren't affected by Katrina to badly.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:14 PM   #588
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
I guess there is no better way to open up this post other than a big, emphatic HOWDY!

I'm from Texas, yep, and AGAINST what all the other Texans here have said... I AM a cowperson. In my spare time I've fix fences, walk around cow pies/chips (makes you hungry, don't it?) , and stalk armadillos. Well... my FREE free time, when I can get out of the Houston suburbs.

My heart belongs to my family's ranch, though, in a small town just two hours outside of Houston: Muldoon, TX. Oh... and when I say small I mean that the population is around 35, and you can take a "City tour" for just under 5 minutes... and thats using all three main roads! It has three churches, a post office, a BRAND NEW firestation, and thats about it except of houses. If that isn't distrubing enough for you, Haus, 90% of the population is related to me! dundundun!
Old 10-22-2005, 04:43 PM   #589
Gil-Galad

Eh is more of the Canadian version of Ya, what the Germans/Scandinavian say, so when a German says "I'm from Germany ya", its almost like "I'm from Canada eh"

Eh is like a mix of Yes and Hey

Alberta has a heavy German population epeccially in Rural, and i here them say Eh all th time, so it may have originated from German Imigrants
Old 10-22-2005, 05:01 PM   #590
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
White-Hand

Hi.

I am frome Denmark !

yes the magnificent, microscopic land north of Germany!

What can I say about Denmark? New Zealand has sheep, we have pigs!
The population of Denmark:

Humans: 5.6 million
Pigs :25 million

Mabey Telchar can add some info about us.

(Do not listen too people frome Sweeden or Norway)

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 05:03 PM   #591
malkatoj
Wight

malkatoj has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to malkatoj
Sting

Well, I'm from Massachusetts--Whooo! But I still say 'eh' so I don't think it's just specifically a Canada thing. More Canada and People Who Make Fun of Canada
Old 10-22-2005, 06:06 PM   #592
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkatoj
Well, I'm from Massachusetts--Whooo! But I still say 'eh' so I don't think it's just specifically a Canada thing. More Canada and People Who Make Fun of Canada

Well now that's not cool!! It makes me mad when people make fun of us Canadians. Sheez malka, be nice.

Amaduial, looks like it's time for you to do a little update on that list again.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:17 PM   #593
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkatoj
Since beginning the year long experience of living just several doors down from several Canadians (at my school for the hockey, as it were), my own accent has taken on such quality that I ask questions uh-boat language differences, but that's not a bad thing, eh?

And because of a friend from home who adopted her friend's accent, I've also started calling my hometown my hoom-tone.

Really, dialect has less to do with where you live than who you live with or converse with on a regular basis. And if you live in an accentedly diverse dorm, you pick up all kinds of neat pronunciations.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:31 PM   #594
malkatoj
Wight

malkatoj has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to malkatoj
Sting

Quote:
Sheez malka, be nice.
Oh, come on, the winking smiley face means I'm joking. I really wish I lived there, actually.

Quote:
my own accent has taken on such quality that I ask questions uh-boat language differences, but that's not a bad thing, eh?
Right...and the first time I met my boyfriend's mom, the first actual sentence she said to me (aside from 'nice to meet you') was "Are you from Canada? You have a Canadian accent..." Absolutely no idea why, since I don't really know anyone from there. But it was funny.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:55 PM   #595
Gothmog
Shade of Carn Dûm

Gothmog has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Gothmog
Rune son of Bjarne:
Quote:
Do not listen too people frome Sweeden or Norway
And what exactly do you mean by that? Denmark is the southern part of Sweden that we didn't want and therefore gave it's freedom

As you might have guessed, I'm from Sweden. Anyone else here from our wonderful country of busty blonds and 200 days icecold winter? I'm feeling lonely here with all this americans and englishmen and all...

He who breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom
~Lurker...
Gothmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 06:56 PM   #596
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Oh, come on, the winking smiley face means I'm joking. I really wish I lived there, actually.
I know, I know. But do you really? Canada is a very nice place actually, besides all the polution there is of course yet still a wonderful place to live. I love it up here, except for the winter's. Now they are bad. So cold, and it doesn't help that you have a cold everyday of the year.
Old 10-23-2005, 03:32 AM   #597
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
And I am from that small, insignificant country people do or do not know as either Holland or the Netherlands, though I am also occasionally (wishing to be) from New Jersey, USA. And next year I shall probably be from Dublin, Ireland.

But let's not make things more complicated than they already are.

Quote:
What can I say about Denmark? New Zealand has sheep, we have pigs!
And we have cows...
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 05:13 AM   #598
Lord Melkor
Haunting Spirit

Lord Melkor has just left Hobbiton.
I too am from that tiny little country more commonly referred to as Holland, though it's correct name would of course be the Netherlands.
'I am the Elder king: Melkor, first and mightiest of all the Valar, who was before the world, and made it. The shadow of my purpose lies upon Arda, and all that is in it bends slowly and surely to my will.'
Lord Melkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 05:36 AM   #599
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

The Editor returns - all changes have been made. Now none of you are allowed to move house, alright?!

ps. We English need to go on a recruiting drive, methinks. There are states in America that are dwarfing our green and pleasant land...

Australia
Araathwen................................- Australia
Alkanoonion..............................- Adelaide, Australia
Silmarien...................................- Melbourne, Australia
Beruthiel...................................- Melbourne, Australia
Crazy_cookie............................- Perth, Australia
Evenstar...................................- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Aeden.......................................- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Elen Ilúvitauri...........................- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
LadyMeg...................................- Ayr, Queensland, Australia
Niluial........................................- Sydney, Australia
Tarien Ithil.................................- Sydney, Australia
Iargwath...................................- Sydney, Australia
Taralphiel..................................- Sydney, Australia
Grimkû the Blood-Axe...............- Tasmania, Australia
Geffen.......................................- Victoria, Australia
Bramblerose Gamgee-Took...........- Victoria, Australia

Austria
Balin999....................................- Carinthia, Austria
Walter.......................................- Austria

Bahrain
Sleepy Ranger...........................- Bahrain

Brazil
Mumak o’Harad.........................- Curitiba, Brazil

Canada
Wilwarin538..............................- Canada
Fordim Hedgethistle..................- Canada
Ainaserkwen.............................- Canada
Carlas.......................................- Canada
Davin.........................................- Canada
Faxon Spear..............................- Canada
Oliphaunt...................................- Canada
Aosama, the Wandering Star.....- (South) Canada
Formendacil...............................- Alberta, Canada
Eowyn Skywalker.......................- Alberta, Canada
Esgallhugwen............................- Alberta, Canada
Gil-Galad....................................– Calgary, Canada
Salix...........................................- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Thinhyandoiel.............................- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Auriel Haevasawen....................- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Gollum*elf*pup..........................- Aurora, Canada
Uialellethwen.............................- British Columbia, Canada
Faramir.......................................- Brunswick, Canada
Naaramare.................................- Fort St. John, Canada
Ivy of the Woods........................- New Brunswick, Canada
Manelwen...................................- Ontario, Canada
Glirdan........................................- Ontario, Canada
Fyara..........................................- Ontario, Canada
Lindril Arvilya..............................- Ontario, Canada
Galadrie1...................................- Deep River, Ontario, Canada
Glenethor..................................- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Arwen Imladris..........................- Ontario, Canada
Mad Baggins..............................- Pinawa, Manitoba, Canada
Silent Sam..................................- Prince Edward Island, Canada
Luinsewiel..................................- Prince Edward Island, Canada
Losthuniel...................................- Toronto, Canada
Rosseiliantiel..............................- Toronto, Canada
Naurlothwen..............................- Toronto, Canada
Haltred.......................................- Victoria BC, Canada

China
Nevvasiel......................................- Hong Kong, China

Croatia
Amrod the Hunter.......................- Croatia

Denmark
Maikadilwen...............................- Denmark
Tifo_gcs......................................- Denmark
Melephelwen..............................- Denmark
Rune Son of Bjarne....................- Denmark

Eire (Republic of Ireland)
Mariska Greenleaf.......................- Dublin, Eire
Dimaldaeon.................................- Galway, Eire

England
the guy who be short...............- Bedfordshire, England
Olorin_TLA.................................- Berkshire, England
Phervasion................................- Birmingham, England
Bywater....................................- Buckinghamshire, England
Donlammenion...........................- Gloucester, England
Mithalwen..................................- Hampshire, England
Failivrin.......................................- Hampshire, England
Arien...........................................- Hitchin, England
Kath............................................- Faversham, Kent, England
Becca..........................................- Chatham, Kent, England
Celebuial.....................................- Leicester, England
Hookbill the Gamba.....................- Lancashire, England
Narfforc.......................................- Lancashire, England
Rimbaud......................................- Kensington, London, England
The Saucepan Man.....................- London, England
LePetitChoux.............................- London, England
Frodosgirl...................................- London, England
Arelindil......................................- London, England
TheGentleman............................- London, England
TheLadyArwen...........................- London, England
The Squatter of Amon Rûdh.......- London, England
Donlammenion...........................- London, England
The real findorfin........................- London, England
Lyra Greenleaf............................- London, England
Adastrea.....................................- London, England
Lindil...........................................- London, England
Legoli.........................................- Nottingham, England
Amanaduial the Archer...............- Manchester, England
Eleanor_niphredil.......................- Manchester, England
Elanor.........................................- Manchester, England
Dain...........................................- Oxford, England
Mattius.......................................- Sheffield, England
Dragoneyes...............................- Suffolk, England
Randycarrot...............................- Tyne and Wear, England
Inderjit Sanghera......................- Wolverhampton, England
Lalwendë...................................- Yorkshire, England
Davem........................................- Yorkshire, England
Eruanna.....................................- North East England
Lady_Elf......................................- England
Gorothlammothiel........................- England
Nobody........................................- England
Ravenna......................................- England
Elentári_O_Most_Mighty_1.........- England
Daisy Brambleburr......................- England
Elentari Greenleaf.......................- England

Finland
Thinlómien.................................- Helsinki, Finland
Soronumë..................................- Finland
Dancing spawn of ungoliant......- Finland
Annunfuiniel...............................- Finland
Schmendrick...............................- Finland

Georgia
HerenIstarion..............................- Georgia

Germany
Durfuiniel.....................................- Baden-Würtemberg, Germany
Manardariel..................................- Berlin, Germany
Annúnthoroniel............................- Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Sharkû.........................................- Germany
Malva Headstrong........................- Germany
Estelyn Telcontar.........................- Germany

Hungary
Althern.........................................- Budapest, Hungary
India
Rutslegolas..................................- India

Latvia
Ophelia.........................................- Latvia

Luxembourg
Elrond of Rivendell........................- Luxembourg

Malaysia
Avarrogion...................................- Malaysia

Mexico
Lila Bramble.................................- Mexico

The Netherlands
Aramacil.......................................- Alkmaar, the Netherlands
Jurion...........................................- Amersfoort, the Netherlands
Finwe-89......................................- The Hague, Holland
Durazor........................................- Harderwijk, Veluwe, Gelderland, the Netherlands
Helkahothion................................- Zwaag, the Netherlands
Potatothan...................................- Zwaag, the Netherlands
Lord Melkor..................................- Holland
Cailín............................................-Holland

New Zealand
Vilyon............................................- Auckland, New Zealand
Eleventy1-tipsy-hobbits................- Hamilton, New Zealand

Norway
Thorongil.......................................- Bergen, Norway
Miriel Undomiel..............................- Bergen, Norway
Vanwalossien................................- Hamar, Norway
Holfast Willow from Greenfields.....- Norway
Balroggie.......................................- Norway

The Philippines
Amarinth........................................- The Philippines
Blackrose.......................................- The Philippines
Finiel............................................ ..- Bicol, the Philippines
Nilpaurion Felagund.......................- Cavite, The Philippines
Lhunardawen..................................- Cavite, The Philippines
Neferchoirwen................................- Muntinlupa, The Philippines
Yavanna II......................................- Manila, The Philippines

Romania
Anunia............................................ .- Romania

Russia
Eratariel......................................... ..- Russia
Akhtene...........................................- St Petersburgh, Russia

Scotland
Eomer of the Rohirrim.......................- Aberdeen, Scotland
*Varda*........................................... .- Edinburgh, Scotland
Lossentilien......................................- Edinburgh, Scotland

Singapore
Ryvyan............................................ .- Singapore

South Africa
Lotessa........................................... ..- Cape Town, South Africa
Elsilda........................................... .....- Cape Town
The Evenstar.....................................- South Africa
Gorisil........................................... ......- South Africa

Spain
Menelhachwen...................................- Alicante, Spain

Sweden
NightKnight....................................... .- Stockholm, Sweden
Gothmog........................................... .- Sweden
Eärendil.......................................... ....- Gislaved, Sweden
Fool of a Took....................................- Sweden
Gayahithwen.....................................- Sweden
Túrin Turambar...................................- Sweden

Switzerland
Guinevere......................................... ..- Zürich, Switzerland

The Ukraine
Seagull Jonathan L.............................- The Ukraine

Uruguay
Theoden........................................... ..- Uruguay

Unites States of America
Lady Iverin. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Alabama, USA
LadyElbereth. . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Montgomery, Alabama, USA
Sleeping Beauty. . . . . . . .. . . .- Ashland, Alabama, USA
Gilthalion. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Mobile, Alabama, USA

Quicksilve_sprite. . . . . . . . . . .- Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Hirilaelin. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Anchorage, Alaska, USA

Assasin. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Arizona, USA

Milady Revenwyn. . . . . . . . . . .- Arkansas, USA
Lhundulinwen. . . . . . . . . . . . . - Arkansas, USA

Linnahiril Tinnufinwen. . . . . .- California, USA
Imladris. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- California, USA
Faye Took. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - California, USA
Dwarin Thunderhammer. . . . - California, USA
Beln. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- California, USA
Alquadae. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- California, USA
Elendur. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Bay Area, Fremont, California, USA
Brionna. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - (North) California, USA
The Fifth. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Antelope, Sacremento, California, USA
Susan Delgado. . . . . . . . . . . . - Chico, California, USA
Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood– Santa Clarita, California, USA
Arie. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - San Francisco, California, USA
Lhunbelethiel. . . . . . . . . . . . . .- San Francisco, California, USA
Daisy Sandybanks. . . . . . . . . .- San Francisco, California, USA
InklingElf. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - San Francisco, California, USA
Elven maiden Earwen. . . . . . . - San Diego, California, USA

Emni Windrunner. . . . . . . . . . .- Colorado, USA
Aerandir Carnesir. . . . . . . . . . .- Mead, Colorado, USA

Peony_foxburr. . . . . . . . . . . . .- Connecticut, USA

Mithadan. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Florida, USA
Symestreen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Palm Bay, Florida, USA
Ealasaide. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Orlando, Florida, USA
Lëowen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Punta Gorda, Florida, USA
ElenCala Isil. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Punta Gorda, Florida, USA

Warrenerd. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Maikafanawen. . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Savannah, Georgia, USA

Seremela. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Idaho, USA
Ithaeliel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Idaho, USA
Cameron Waite. . . . . . . . . . . . .- Idaho, USA
Brinniel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Boise, Idaho, USA

Sirithheruwen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Illinois, USA
Bungo Baggins. . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Chicago, Illinois, USA
StarJewel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Chicago, Illinois, USA
Luinalatawen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tigerlilly Gamgee. . . . . . . . . . . . . - Chicago, Illinois, USA
Kalimac. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Chicago, Illinois, USA
Gwindor. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Chicago, Illinois, USA
Iarwain. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Chicago, Illinois, USA

Sophia the Thunder Mistress. . . . .- Indiana, USA
Manaratowen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Indiana, USA
Lindolirian. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Alaklondewen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Indiana, USA
Vardamar. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- (North West) Indiana, USA

Luthien-elvenprincess. . . . . . . . . . .- Iowa, USA

The Only Real Estel. . . . . . . . . . . . - Kansas, USA

Galadel Vinorel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Kentucky, USA
ArwenBaggins. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Louisville, Kentucky, USA

Aeryn Evenstar. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Louisiana, USA
The Perky Ent. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Krumtakh the Obtuse. . . . . . . . . . . - Maine, USA

Aylwen Dreamsong. . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Maryland, USA
Son of Númenor. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Maryland, USA
Sparrow. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Maryland, USA
Durelin. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Maryland, USA
NazgulNumberTen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Beth the elf. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Massachusetts, USA
Kittiewhirl1677. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Massachusetts, USA
GaladrieloftheOlden. . . . . . . . . . . . .- Massachusetts, USA
Amarantha_Daisy. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Massachusetts, USA
Cúdae. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Massachusetts, USA
Peonydeepdelver. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Massachusetts, USA
AbercrombieofRohan. . . . . . . . . . . . .- Massachusetts, USA
Shelob. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Massachusetts, USA
malkatoj. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Massachusetts, USA

Oddwen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Michigan, USA
TolkienGurl. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Michigan, USA
Red. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Michigan, USA
Tigerlilly Gamgee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . –Detroit, Michigan, USA

Jack. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Minnesota, USA
Radagastly. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .– Minnesota, USA
Calencoire. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Minnesota, USA
Meoshi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - St Paul, Minnesota, USA
Jesse. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Minneapolis/Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA

Elizabeth Elindel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Dininziliel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Lord_of_rohan2003. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- St Louis, Missouri, USA

Alphaelin. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Nebraska, USA
The phantom. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Lord of dor-lomin. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Cuthalion. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - New Hampshire, USA
Elrowen Tinúviel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- New Hampshire, USA

Faenaduial. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - New Jersey, USA
Phrim. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - New Jersey, USA
Merri. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - New Jersey, USA
Linaeve. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - New Jersey, USA

Goldberry. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- New York, USA
Feanor of the Peredhil. . . . . . . . . . . . . . - New York, USA
Andredawn. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - New York, USA
Rose Cotton. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- New York, USA
Lothiriel Silmarien. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- New York, USA
Olorin. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Long Island, New York, USA
VanimaEdhel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . – New York, USA

Saraphim. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Garen LiLorian. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - North Carolina, USA
Rinfanawen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - North Carolina, USA
Firondoiel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - North Carolina, USA
Bill Ferny. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- North Carolina, USA
Eruwen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- North Carolina, USA
Lush. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Durham, North Carolina, USA
Legolas. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA

Thengal. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Ohio, USA
Scott. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Ohio, USA
Suicidal elf chick. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Ohio, USA
Birdland. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Ohio, USA
Hilde Bracegirdle. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Ohio, USA

Vuelve. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Oklahoma, USA

Maeggaladiel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Oregon, USA
Eol. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Oregon, USA
Dunmetiel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Oregon, USA
MYyyPreciousSS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Oregon, USA
Piosenniel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Eugene, Oregon, USA
Calenedheliel1. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Eugene, Oregon, USA

Yavanna228. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Pennsylvania, USA
Steve. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Bashbrug the Thug. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Elenna. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Elois Telcontar. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

Mark12_30. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . – Rhode Island, USA
Morsul the Dark. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Rhode Island, USA
Missy Evenstar. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Rhode Island, USA

Nirvana II . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - South Carolina, USA

Elven_Warrior. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- South Dakota, USA

Lyta_Underhill. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Tennessee, USA
Lolidir. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Memphis, Tenessee, USA

Turgon. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Texas, USA
Eressië Ailin. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Texas, USA
BethoHOG. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Texas, USA
LaurinaAinur. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Texas, USA
Alaggaeriel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Texas, USA
Keowyn. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Texas, USA
Nilwen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Texas, USA
Nevfeniel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Texas, USA
DaughterofVana. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Texas, USA
Bulelainwen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Texas, USA
One Axe to Rule Them All. . . . . . . . . . . - Texas, USA
Arianrod. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Texas, USA
ElanorGamgee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Texas, USA
Earendil Halfelven. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Texas, USA
Starkat. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Texas, USA
Valesse. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Texas, USA
Arafangwen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Austin, Texas, USA
Nuranar. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - College Station, Texas, USA
Luthien_Tinuviel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Dallas, Texas, USA
Regin Hardhammer. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Houston, Texas, USA
Child of the Seventh Age. . . . . . . . . . . . - Houston, Texas, USA
Finwe. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Brownsville, Texas, USA

Nimrodel_9. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Utah, USA
Elennar Starfire. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Utah, USA
Lady_Báin. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Utah, USA
Ms. Took. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Utah, USA
Sapphire_Flame. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Riverton, Utah, USA
mormegil. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Enorëiel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- West Valley, Utah, USA

Kransha. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - (North) Virginia, USA
Meneltarmacil. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Hobbitlass. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA

Snowdog. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Cle Elum, Washington, USA
Gorwingel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Olympia, Washington, USA
Elsye. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Port Angeles, Washington, USA
Raefindel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Port Orchard, Washington, USA
Rochelle. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Renton, Washington, USA
Marileangorifurnimaluim. . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Seattle, Washington, USA
Alcarillo. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Seattle, Washington, USA

Lady Gamgee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- West Virginia, USA
Beren87. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- West Virginia, USA

NyteSky. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Wisconsin, USA
Orominuialwen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Wisconsin, USA
High King Fingolfin. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Wisconsin, USA
Diamond18. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Wisconsin, USA

Firefoot. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - Midwest USA
Oruminuialwen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Midwest USA
Elvencat. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - East USA
Waenfalathiel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - USA
Old 10-23-2005, 07:39 AM   #600
Gil-Galad

Lily Bombadil lives in Gonzalez, Texas