Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2004, 12:56 PM   #81
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Daniel Telcontar , If you like I could have Astalder swing by the barracks before heading out, and pick up the snoozing Khalad.

We will have to cover a fair distance if we are to run into a few of Lan'kash's men, it is roughly 150miles (going by Fonstad's map, Pg. 53) from the Poros to the Harnen, so I think horses will be in order, which brings me to another question, Galadel does Adenian ride?

Going by Manophazan's post, the Haradrim set out from the Harnen outpost on the night prior to the arrival of Anhelms new recruits, so we should encounter some of their scouts by nightfall, does this sound about right to everyone?
Old 03-01-2004, 07:37 PM   #82
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Orual has just left Hobbiton.
Arrgghhh...I didn't even bother to look at a map. Well, there are preparations to be made, I guess, and Khalad will make his grand appearance (good to see you, Daniel, I was going to PM you), which will give the Haradrim a little time to gain some ground. But there will definitely be horses involved--Anhelm's mad now.

Gargh. I feel pretty dumb now. Bad captain, bad captain...watch me smack my forehead repeatedly against the wall. But virtual RPG cookies to Nerindel for pointing out my error. Sugar or chocolate chip, Nerindel?

~Orual
Old 03-02-2004, 10:06 AM   #83
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
HAHA! It's okay, Orual...we forgive you.

Anyways...Nerindel, in answer to your question... yes, Adenain does ride.

Now, I am kind of confused, since I haven't been into "Rohan" for a few days. What's going on? I feel kind of stupid now, but I have been reding the last few posts here, yet I still can't figure it out. Will Adenain be traveling somewhere soon? Sorry to be such a bother...can't help it..I'm blonde.

Well, namarie for now, mellons.
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll
Old 03-02-2004, 08:58 PM   #84
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Okay, kiddos--I fixed it!

Yeah, I went back and edited my post. Nerindel, Galadel, you're no longer going out just yet--but we're on red alert, highest warning, etc. etc. Galadel, that ought to answer your question. You guys can go out and get ready, if you'd like--get in touch with Khalad, talk to your families, whatever you'd need to do.

Feeling better about her abilities,
~Orual
Old 03-05-2004, 01:24 PM   #85
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Hey, guys...

Let's get the game back up. I can't reasonably post again, since the last post on the game thread was mine, so somebody else needs to post. Daniel, you might want to, to bring Khalad up to speed with events. As I said in the above post, I did edit my last post on the game thread, so the Gondorian soldiers are no longer being sent out, just put on alert. Haradrim, y'all can continue your march towards Poros, with whatever obstacles you'd like. If anybody needs help, just tell me here or PM me.

~Orual
Old 03-05-2004, 01:45 PM   #86
Daniel Telcontar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Daniel Telcontar has just left Hobbiton.
Alright Orual, I'll get a post up soon, get Khalad up and watching, perhaps interact with some NPC townsfolk or soldiers (whatever I can think of).
Old 03-07-2004, 09:07 PM   #87
doug*platypus
Delver in the Deep

doug*platypus has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Howdy. Er.. just to make doubly sure.. us Haradrim don't have any horsemen with us, do we? I assumed that we're all on foot, and haven't seen anyone else post to the contrary. Makes sense, since we're all pretty untalented ruffians anyway.

I'll probably post tomorrow. If there is really 150 miles to cover then perhaps a camp for the night and a post that skips over a day or so really briefly is a good idea. I think that probably 30 miles a day for foot soldiers on a good road is fair? I've got NO idea about horsies.

If only we had Aragorn and his magic van...
Old 03-08-2004, 05:45 PM   #88
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Ok everyone I have posted again, I have now given the Haradrim three wooden watch towers to think about, all at last two days on foot from the settlement, east south and west.

Manophazan I hope my post does not interfere with your next post to much I have suggested in my post that the Haradrim will reach the southern watchtower some time during the night.

Galadel I Did not write Adenain Volunteering to go with Astalder, as he would require to take the swiftest riders and I think Daniels character Khalad would fit in here, and someone needs to stay and help Anhelm plan his ambush.

Daniel if you agree that Khalad would be better placed to accompany Astalder to the southern outpost, let me know! After he gets Anhelm's assent (Assuming he does get his assent! ) he will head out to the stables and the barracks looking for several swift riders.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:21 PM   #89
Manôphazân
Pile O'Bones

Manôphazân has just left Hobbiton.
Nerindel, your post fits in great with what I was writing. I've brought the Haradrim within striking distance, and though I have had them take camp, it was not meant to put them in a position to be ambushed. I'm hoping one or more of the other Hardrim players will move us in for the first attack. One of your watchtower should make a great place for us to have our first battle of the game.
Old 03-09-2004, 06:16 PM   #90
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I hope no one minded that I decided to do the honours of the attack.

Manôphazân please let me know if I did any wrong with your character, or with the strategy of the attack. The strategy I chose is a good, albeit, simple one, but Jinan thinks otherwise, which just goes to show how foolish he is.

Old 03-09-2004, 06:33 PM   #91
Manôphazân
Pile O'Bones

The Gondorians will be firing their own towers according to Astaldar, so our initial attack should be short as the small tower garrison will have no choice but to retreat. They (Poros Crossing) already know we are coming - there was no true chance of surprise - so let's give our new peasant conscripts a taste of war at the towers before moving on the fort. If any real force shows up, Gimilzôr's large group should be able to detroy them or drive them away.

Poros Crossing is a day and a half away, if I recall correctly. Any intelligence on how many soldiers and civilians are at the place?
Old 03-09-2004, 07:06 PM   #92
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Wow, this is the most self-sufficient group of players I've ever seen...

You guys are doing so well. I really apologize for my absence over the last couple of days, and want to thank you all for working so hard and writing such good stuff. It's been a kind of hard week, but I think I can get back on track.

Thanks for your patience!

~Orual
Old 03-10-2004, 05:47 AM   #93
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

erm, the Gondorians seem to have lost the remainder of their day??? Oh well, I'll have to rethink my next post.

I will assume that Anhelm agreed to Astalder's excursion south, so I will write him on the road. Back tracking picking up Khalad and several riders, if thats ok with you Daniel?

Mano, Imaladris don't worry about having your men torch the tower I had planned that Astalder and co. would not arrive on time. My thought was that we would see the smoke of the tower and meet the retreating garrison, well whats left of them anyhow, then I thought we could run into a small scouting party led either by Jinan or Frozhal. Does this idea sound acceptable to you?
Old 03-10-2004, 09:45 AM   #94
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Silmaril

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I was in Ohio for a few days, and when I got back I could not get onto the forum. But my computer is working right now, so I'm back.

Good job on your posts, you all.

I will post when I have finished reading everything that I read. I there anything specific that you would like me to say, Orual.

Well, I must be leaving now. Namarie.
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll
Old 03-10-2004, 10:24 PM   #95
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Nerindel,

I'm sorry, did you need something in the day? Just PM it to me and I'll c&p it above my post.

Galadel,

Welcome back! I hope you had fun in Ohio, and I'm glad your computer's up and running.

~Orual
Old 03-11-2004, 10:03 AM   #96
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thanks, Orual! I did have fun with my drill team. Busy, but fun.

Anyways, I was wondering if there was anything specific that you would lie Adenain to do right now? I'm kind of confused on what he's supposed to do since I thought that he would be going to survey the area or something such as that.

Well, ta-ta, folks.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:55 AM   #97
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Eye

Hi!

I just filled my save. (Please let me know if it needs to be changed...)

I have brought another charcter into the picture, just a random Haradrim that is. His name is Erfâzh. Frôzhal, seeing that battle is drawing near, panicks and gives the command to Erfâzh. (Only during the attack, though.) Anyway, what I had in mind was that Frôzhal chickens out and doesn't actually fight at this stage. What I was thinking later on, (just a suggestion) that Lan’kâsh is pleased after the attack, especially by how it was done. Maybe he could express this, and especially give acknowledgement to the three (Jinan, Frôzhal and Gîmilzor) for being so *excellent*. This would of course, upset poor Erfâzh since it was originally he who lead Frôzhal's platoon......

It could be great drama in the army.. Maybe Erfâzh could join Jinan?

Okay, now I'm just ... hyper. Please let me know.

Anyway, I'll set up another save, just in case...

Cheers,
Nova
Old 03-12-2004, 12:15 AM   #98
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien evil laughter

Hmm...sounds good Novnarwen . Maybe Erfâzh and Jinan could try to get Frozhal out of the army via political means...maybe set him up for a crime, like treachery? Maybe not that drastic but still...you get my jist. That would also further deepen the grudge that Frozhal would bear against Jinan.

Cheers!
Istawen

Old 03-12-2004, 08:53 AM   #99
Daniel Telcontar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nerindel, that sounds great! When you fill your save, you can pick out Khalad or get him to volunteer, whatever you prefer. I will post when I see yours, will certainly be interesting!
Old 03-12-2004, 09:42 AM   #100
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hmm...sounds good Novnarwen . Maybe Erfâzh and Jinan could try to get Frozhal out of the army via political means...maybe set him up for a crime, like treachery? Maybe not that drastic but still...you get my jist. That would also further deepen the grudge that Frozhal would bear against Jinan.
Political means, treachery?! Woah! That is interesting. Yeah, that could definitely work. It would actually be quite neat! What does the other Haradrim say?

Nova
Old 03-12-2004, 09:52 AM   #101
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Orual I have pm'd you my post.

Daniel I have deleted my save, Orual is going to paste my post above hers. It takes us to night time and I was hoping you could take us the rest of the way to dawn were we can perhaps be awoken to the cries of the watch as they see smoke rising in the distance.

in fact I think I will paste it here just so you don't have to wait.

Astalder sat tall upon his Rohirrim bred horse, a black charger named Taayar, looking upon the men that would be accompanying him to the Southern watch tower. He fought the urge to pull at his tunic collar as an uneasy tightness grew in his throat, He was no leader of men, yes he could guide and counsel when required and he had proven himself many times in battle, but leadership! He had always shunned that responsibility, convincing himself that he could better serve and protect his kin with the might of his sword, but here he was, with twelve pairs of eyes intently watching him, expectantly waiting for him to speak, delivering their orders. Clearing his throat, as much to get their attention as to dislodge the growing lump in his throat, he turned to address them.

“As you may or may not be aware, reports have come in reporting that a contingent of Haradrim warriors crossed the Harnen, now six days past these reports also suggest that they may be heading this way! Captain Anhelm is dispatching us to ride to the southern boarders to assess the situation; we are also to instruct the watch in the towers to set beacons at the first sign of any hostility from the enemy, it may yet be that they just wish to make their presence felt, but we must be prepared for anything !” He paused briefly to allow the importance of their new orders to sink in, then raising his sword he ordered them to fall in.

Turning Taayar he led the twelve riders through the village, towards the main gate. The settlers stopped to watch their procession and he could see the uneasiness in their eyes. “Astalder” A familiar voice pulled him from the faces of those he was charged with protecting and with a loving smile he looked on the face of his wife and son. “Astalder, you are riding out today? She asked. He could hear the trace of worry in her voice as she spoke, though she tried to hide it. “When will you be back?” she continued looking at the supplies strapped to his horse as she walked along side his horse. “Two, perhaps three days” he said trying to reassure her, but her deepening frown told him that he had failed.

“It’s true isn’t it…? What they are saying, the southerner are sending their army to drive us out!” she said lowering her voice so as little Falmir could not hear her words, Astalder’s usually thoughtful blue grey eyes went wide with surprise at her words, it had only been a few hours since the scout arrive with the news and already word had spread through the settlement. It pained him greatly to see fear in the proud and usually strong willed woman’s eyes. He halted his horse gesturing for his company to continue on to the gate, then turned back to look at his wife.

“We do not know that!” he answered gently, “They may just be making their presence felt.” then realising that this was the second time he had used those exact words he shook his head. “I will know more on my return; just promise me that the two of you will stay within the walls of the settlement.” Fëawyn nodded her understanding as he reached out to brush a stray strand of her soft golden hair from her face. “Promise me you will return!” She whispered taking hold of his hand as he ran it down her pale cheek. “I promise that if it is in my power I will return!” he answered bending over and kissing her lightly on the forehead.

“And you little man, look after your mother while am gone!” he smiled tousling the young lads hair. “Yes sir!” the lad answered seriously, raising his small hand in a salute, which made Astalder laugh, “I will be back soon!” he again reassured Fëawyn, then with a last look at his family he set off again, catching up to his company as they passed through the strong wooden gates.

“Sir if you don’t mind me asking how far is it to the boarder post?” He turned to face the tall dark haired young man who issued the question, “Roughly a day and half’s riding.” He answered watching the roquen’s somewhat innocent face as he made the calculations, nodding as the young man came to the same conclusion he had. “We won’t get to them in time!” he exclaimed lowering his voice to a whisper, “we should be making haste!”

“And we will” Astalder assured him “just as soon as we are out of sight of the settlement” To his relief the young man had understood his reasoning and did not question his decision. “What is your name?” he asked the roquen. “Khalad, Sir” the young man replied, his dark blue eyes fixed on the road ahead.

“Well Khalad my name is Astalder and we are of the same rank so there is no need to be calling me sir, in fact it maybe that I will need someone at my side who is not afraid to question my actions!” he smiled, then standing up in his stirrups he looked back and seeing the Poros settlement fade into the distance he gave the order to make haste informing his company that they would not be stopping till nightfall.

They where less than a few hours out when the heavens opened upon them and it did not abate for the remainder of the day, drowning the already low spirits of the riders, by nightfall both horses and riders were cold, wet and hungry. Astalder sent Khalad and two other ahead to find somewhere to make camp, they returned shortly and led them to a wooded area a short distance ahead, the company then dismounted and began to set up camp. The horses were feed, a fire lit and a meal prepare, after everyone had eaten, he set the watch, four men to switch every two hours. He then seated himself next to the fire and listened to the conversations of the men and as they shared past deeds and tales of old, he sharpened his sword, feeling every notch of the Heirloom of Minas Ithil as he ran the wetting stone down it’s edge and even as he did he felt almost certain that he would have need of her soon.
Old 03-12-2004, 04:48 PM   #102
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Sorry I wasn't able to post last night, everybody: rehearsal ran late.

Nerindel, your post is up--good job at it, by the way!

Haradrim--most excellent job. I love all the intrigue!

Galadel--you can either have Adenain follow Astalder, or you can have him preparing for the actual defense of the city. If he stays in the city, he could speak with Anhelm as they get ready. Your call!

~Orual
Old 03-13-2004, 05:00 AM   #103
Daniel Telcontar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I posted, Nerindel, hope it was satisfying.
Old 03-13-2004, 12:25 PM   #104
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hi!

I just filled my save. Sorry for being late (again).

Please let me know if it needs editing.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
Old 03-13-2004, 06:50 PM   #105
Manôphazân
Pile O'Bones

Gimilzôr’s last post suggests a few things that are confusing me. First, he sees himself as ranking the same or lower than Jinan and Frôzhal, saying that they had both been officers at one time. Perhaps I missed something, but I thought they had always been normal soldiers that Lan’kâsh was actually promoting when he made them corporals. They were wandering around stealing purses and dreaming of promotion, so I never saw where they had any rank at all. Likewise, Gimilzôr started out with a force, so I’ve always been treating him as a lieutenant or at least a higher-ranking NCO. He leads a force of experienced warriors, and the other two lead platoons of newcomers.

Also, everyone keeps promoting Lan’kâsh to captain. He’s still just a lieutenant. Though maybe he’ll get promoted soon!
Old 03-13-2004, 07:34 PM   #106
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

Right -- hmm...I was confused about the captian aprt. Either way, if you noticed, Jinan usually refers to Lankash in a sarcastic tone of voice. He probably feel that Lankash is overstepping the boundaries of Lietnant...also, he is the highest ranked official there.

I thought that Gimilzor was higher than us, but that the character himself wasn't sure where Jinan and Frozhal ranked...hmm., now that you mention it, I'm confused as well...

Old 03-14-2004, 07:26 PM   #107
doug*platypus
Delver in the Deep

doug*platypus has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Not a Captain? Whoops, my bad!!

I'll change references to Lieutenant.

Gimilzôr is the equivalent of a sergeant. He came from a lowly peasant background, and sergeant is as far as he will go.

I thought that Jinan and Frozhal were officers when I read the first posts for those characters. Nova and Imladris, can you please confirm their ranks? I thought that Lan'kâsh "promoting" them to Corporal was actually a demotion and a bit of an insult.

Gimilzôr is definitely confused.
Old 03-14-2004, 07:45 PM   #108
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

Well, considerring that I'm not too savvy with military ranks (the order of them, that is), Jinan would be just under lieutnant, since at the beginning he was hoping that he would be promoted to Lan’kâsh's position.

Sorry that that wasn't too clear.

Old 03-15-2004, 07:54 AM   #109
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe Ranks and such..

Okay.. hmm..

I've always thought that Lan'kâsh had the best position of all of them (sorry, I don't know these ranks.. ). Thereafter came Gimilzôr, who had a better rank than Jinan and Frôzhal but poorer than Lan'kâsh.

Anyhow, Frôzhal was never offended by the little promotion he got. Only, he had thought (by the first post) that he was getting an even better rank. Anyway, Frôzhal is pretty happy with his position. After all, he is a man without any real skills. By this, I assumed that Jinan was kind of offended to have the same rank as Frôzhal, since Jinan is kind of *better*.

Okay, this made no sense at all... I think. Just tell me if there are 'rank errors' in my posts, and I'll change it.

And when I think about it, I'm kind of confused as well. Hmm.. Does anyone know where I can... find/learn these ranks? lol

Cheers,
Nova
Old 03-15-2004, 07:02 PM   #110
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Ranks

Far as I can tell, the British Army/Royal Marines Military Ranks are as follows (from the bottom):

Private
Lance Corporal
Corporal
Sergeant
Staff/Colour Sergeant
Warrant Officer 2nd Class
Warrant Officer 1st Class
2nd Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Captain
Major
Lieutenant Colonel
Colonel
Brigadier
Major General
Lieutenant General
General

It differs in the other branches of the armed forces, however. But that's the British Army and Royal Marines.

~Orual

Last edited by Orual; 03-15-2004 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:55 PM   #111
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

Thank you, Orual , for the list of ranks...

I filled in my save... Novnarwen , would you like to take it from here?

Cheers!
Istawen

Old 03-17-2004, 08:30 AM   #112
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Okies everyone, I filled my save.
Astalder has decided to scout out their enemies strength and numbers and is awaiting Khalads thoughs! so its over to you Daniel.

Mano I like you idea of informants, What about sabotage!

Which brings me to my next question. Orual what are the Gondorians numbers and armaments?
Old 03-18-2004, 10:20 PM   #113
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Quote:
Which brings me to my next question. Orual what are the Gondorians numbers and armaments?
Well, it's a fairly small settlement, and not hugely well-equipped at that. Gondor didn't anticipate much conflict, being somewhat distracted by the rumours of what would later be revealed as Sauron. So underequipped but still able to hold back the Haradrim attack, if not for long...I'll try to get a hard number to you, but honestly, I'm not sure of a realistic number right now.

As for armaments, those soldiers that are there are well-armed, since the individual soldiers putting their lives on the line at the Poros settlement realize that they're right on the doorstep of the Haradrim. Most of them are well-trained as well, since they were either picked by Anhelm or came with recommendations. Defensively, there is a tall wall around the settlement--a deterrent, but not necessarily a major obstacle for the Haradrim.

That probably wasn't very useful, but I'll try to get you all some more information soon...

~Orual
Old 03-20-2004, 06:32 AM   #114
Daniel Telcontar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

right back at ya Nerindel!

Ok Orual, I have been a bit unsure myself about number of soldiers and defensive structures in Poros.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:21 AM   #115
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

okies folks, I've posted again!

Daniel Astalder has sent Khalad off to scout the Haradrim's numbers, leaving strict instructions with the remaining knights, that should he and his companion not return, they are to ride to the settlement without him. But what Khalad actually does is entirely in your hands.

To our enemies you have just caught two spy's. please, please don't kill Astalder, well not yet any way! I was hoping that Astalder or at least his name would be recognised, by Lan'kash or one or more of the more senior warriors. His name is held with high regard among the ranks of the Gondorian military and he is a minor lord of Gondor even if he refuses to take up the title.

From the moment of his capture he will remain tight liped and all you will get from him is his name and rank. You are quite welcome to do what you like to the other knight, but he too will accept death before betraying his comrades.
Old 03-24-2004, 10:20 AM   #116
Daniel Telcontar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

That's cool Nerindel, we'll see what Khalad does (though it may be a while before I post).
Old 03-24-2004, 03:54 PM   #117
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

Orual, I'm sorry I haven't been posting, but I'm kind of waiting for Novnarwen's lead on this and she's kind of...disappeared?

Cheers!
Istawen

Old 03-24-2004, 03:54 PM   #118
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

::applauds wildly::

I love the way everything's going! Y'all are all doing such an amazing job. I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I could hardly think of anything to say.

I have a post up for Anhelm which might seem a little weird. What Anhelm's having is what Martha Beck called a "Seeing Thing". What happens is that you're thinking so hard of someone, you want so desperately to know where they are, how they are, or you want so desperately to be with them, that you see them. I know it sounds odd still, but I like the idea of it.

Imladris,
I know, I'm going to PM her. But if you want to go ahead and post, that's perfectly fine...each player is responsible for his or her own posts, and if the player didn't get the post in on time, the others don't have to wait up. Now, if you need Novnarwen's post before you go, then that's fine. Don't worry about posting, and many thanks for telling me.

~Orual
Old 03-25-2004, 08:09 PM   #119
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

Okay, Nova PMed me with the details about her save and I have subsequently posted for Jinan. Nova, please tell me if it's alright...*evil Calvin grin*

Old 03-29-2004, 12:37 PM   #120
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I've finally filled my save..:P

Imladris, I love your post. I don't know if I'll be able to do any sort of 'reply-post', mainly because my busy schedule this week. I'll try though.

Cheers,
Nova

PS! Let me know if my post needs editing..:P