The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2007, 03:08 AM   #11
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Alright, the relatives are gone and I've a bit of time before I must sleep. So going over the posts thus far.. I've found a few things which just kinda jump out at me. I know people have voted by now.. so I'll just converse with myself. :P

I haven't played many games here with Shasta where he's lived long enough to get a read on his style. But I have played with him elsewhere many times. All in all, he seems to be taking a defensive stance against accusations of his possible wolfness due solely on his new (I guess) playing style here; in becoming more vocal upon requests from others in previous games. The majority of his posts are just fodder.. they don't seem to contain much of substance. He isn't on my suspect list yet; as I've heard tale of a previous game where he'd been a wolf and had been taking hints from his fellow wolf/wolves as what to say/do. I haven't see such things yet, and I would believe it would be pretty obvious if such things happened.

Nerwen on a whole bothers me just a bit. Her posts seem to be mainly about game mechanics, and agreeing with others. In one post, she even went as far as to say that she could be convinced to vote a particular way. At first it struck me as quite innocent, yet combined with her other posts; it was like a flashing radar light went off. I get the feel, that it could be her taking subtle hints from her wolfish pals.

To me Nogrod seems to be his usual self, especially in his attitude towards wanting to lynch the quieter players over the louder ones. Quite understandable.. and I think I've seen such comments in every single game I've played with him. Probably because he always targets me as one of the more quieter players, and it is hard to not notice.

Valier is another edging up to the top of the suspect list, as everything he's said; seems to be non-commital (unless I mis-read something.)

Macalure's insistance on lynching Nogrod is a bit worrying. Innocents have the freedom and luxury of debating and retracting votes when possible. Wolves however, when on a lynch-hunt don't have that.

So I shall vote, and would like to see if anyone else has anything to say before deadline.

++Nerwen

X'ed with Nerwen and Aganzir.